Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 149 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 147 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

[Casket Match] Charlotte Ravel' vs Ragna Lemoine - What will be carved on your gravestone?

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

[Casket Match] Charlotte Ravel' vs Ragna Lemoine - What will be carved on your gravestone? Empty [Casket Match] Charlotte Ravel' vs Ragna Lemoine - What will be carved on your gravestone?

Post by skip-stop Wed Nov 03, 2021 9:04 pm

Continued from here.

Match type: casket
Victory conditions: put the opponent into a casket and close the lid shut
Special conditions: there are two caskets on the opposite sides of the ring; initially, the caskets are on platforms at the ring level; anything goes

You know…” Victoria began as she watched Charlotte finish her warm-up.
"May I ask you not to say anything?" asked the Frenchwoman, guessing in advance that this request would remain unanswered.
“… this is already something beyond reason…” finished the manager, “just the thought of such a brutal match gives me goosebumps.”

The young woman rolled her eyes and then rose to her feet. She went to the mirror and just looked at her reflection for a few moments. Lately, she often wondered who she sees when looking in the mirror? And why does she do what she does? It might seem that such questions are being asked either by completely lost people or by those who are one step away from the psychiatric hospital. While this was true most of the time, Charlotte had other reasons.

"Do you know why Astrid steps into the ring?" she asked, looking at Victoria through the reflection.
"Oh, who doesn't know?" the Englishwoman chuckled slightly. “Only the deaf person has never heard her words. I am a descendant of the great Vikings and I intend to make them proud of me, when I find myself in Valhalla and tell them stories about my victories, I'm going to write my name in history!”

Charlotte couldn't help smiling. Victoria very clearly parodied her Norwegian friend. The Frenchwoman came closer to her manager. Victoria, who was sitting on the bench, had to raise her head to look into Charlotte's eyes. And she was surprised. The Frenchwoman was still smiling. But it wasn't just a smile. There was something else.

I also want to write my name in history,” she said, “I want to become a worthy example for everyone who comes after me. I want everyone to see who I really am. And for this I am ready to risk being in a coffin if I have to."

Victoria's eyes were widened, she even slightly opened her mouth. She always knew that Charlotte was single-minded. And she knew that every match for the Frenchwoman is another step on the path, which she called the path of a real fighter. But she had never spoken about such things so openly before. For a moment, Victoria wanted to wish her ward good luck, but then she remembered that Charlotte hated it. So she just smiled with satisfaction and nodded.

Charlotte was glad she was able to convey her point of view. So she also nodded and left the locker room. The young woman headed down the long corridor. Was she worried? Undoubtedly. Was that enough to make her doubt herself? Never. She stopped in front of the curtains and took a deep breath.

Her career has skyrocketed. And even more rapidly her career fell down. Yes, she was young. Many might say that she has many years ahead of her. The opinion of weaklings who thus justify their own failures. Charlotte made no excuses. She preferred to go forward. Perhaps even more brutal match than the one in which she suffered a crushing defeat this summer was waiting for her now. And she was ready.

Entrance Music:

Attire:

Her dynamic music began and the Frenchwoman came out from behind the curtains. She made a few punches into the air in time to the music, and then raised both hands above her head to greet the audience. A wave of applause made her smile. She began to walk down the ramp with a confident gait. She spread her arms wide to the sides to give five to everyone who reached out to her. She loved the support of the audience. She was sure that it was thanks to them that she would one day achieve real success.

The young woman stopped in front of the ring for a moment to look at the caskets. There was nothing to hide here, it was a very eerie sight. Someone today will be in one of these coffins and Charlotte had no intention of becoming that person. The pink-haired woman rolled under the bottom rope and jumped to her feet.

Coming to the center of the ring, she pushed off the mat, making a wide spinning kick. Landing on her feet, she raised her hands once more to greet the audience. When her music ended, she greeted the referee and headed to her corner. Charlotte put her hands on the top ropes. This match did not have the most pleasant backstory. She knew what her opponent was counting on after this match. And Charlotte was sure that another Franchwoman would do anything to win. The Frenchwoman involuntarily clenched her fists. Let Ragna try.

Last edited by skip-stop on Fri Jan 21, 2022 2:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

[Casket Match] Charlotte Ravel' vs Ragna Lemoine - What will be carved on your gravestone? Empty Re: [Casket Match] Charlotte Ravel' vs Ragna Lemoine - What will be carved on your gravestone?

Post by SimplyMoon Sun Nov 14, 2021 3:17 pm

"Don't let the kids stay up too late mon nounors, I might be working a show tonight but it is also a school night... je t’aime aussi. I'll make sure I win and come home in one piece, she won't know what hit her, I promise that... au revoir l’amour" she says to the cellphone raised to her ear, sitting in the locker room alone. She had rested most of the day, spending time to wander around town, get a bite eat, and even seen an early showing of a movie around noon today. Everywhere she had went, she had not thought of tonight, the match between her and Charlotte for rights to be potentially called a contender. It was only now, where her mind could fully focus on what was ahead that she put every ounce of her thought into the match.

How to beat Charlotte?

The specter of the match was now fully present in her mind, now having to plan to face one of the top players here in the AFW, no small feat, especially for one that's career had only just started and was barely out of the woods of being an unknown. The interference in the interview, just a way to put her name out their, to grab the attention of those that barely knew her name and to ensure herself a match that could fully show what she could do. The kick was that it was just as dangerous for her. A casket match that would likely ensure a ferocious contest between the two women, one that would decide the fate for both of them.

Attire:

Entrance Music:

Ragna strode out finally, leaving the gorilla position and then appearing center on stage to the patriotic music of her country, images of her own success in her collegiate wrestling career and whatever they could find here in the AFW were played upon the jumbotron. Her eyes only looking towards one thing, Charlotte, her opponent. She'd walk past the coffin, one of two made for one them to put inside. This was life and death after all, careers for the future riding on the outcome.

"I know what I said earlier but here in this ring we are equals," she spoke, letting the referee come and check upon her person. She didn't showboat, simply walking to her corner, "Give me everything you have Charlotte, don't hold back because I'm not either."
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

[Casket Match] Charlotte Ravel' vs Ragna Lemoine - What will be carved on your gravestone? Empty Re: [Casket Match] Charlotte Ravel' vs Ragna Lemoine - What will be carved on your gravestone?

Post by skip-stop Mon Nov 15, 2021 9:03 am

Charlotte turned her head to the side, and her eyebrows involuntarily raised. Even for her, it was strange to hear that. She could hardly call herself a patriot of her country, so her musical theme was a reflection of her essence. But Ragna's music was not only associated with France, it was one of the real symbols of France on a par with the world-famous La Marseillaise. The pink-haired woman hadn't expected to hear this.

However, music is the last thing she should have thought about now. And her rival's gaze, which was focused exclusively on her, clearly spoke of this. Charlotte frowned slightly as she watched Ragna climb into the ring. This woman looked more than confident in herself and it seems she was completely ready for what was to happen in this ring.

The young woman had two feelings about this. In fact, this was the first match for her, which began with an open conflict. She usually did not allow her matches to be accompanied by anything personal. But this time was an exception, as Ragna hurt her pride and self-respect. There was no doubt that she was using this to get a chance to prove herself. But for Charlotte, it didn't change anything. She would never allow herself to do this to anyone. And now she was determined to defend her honor.

She was already about to push off the corner and go to the center of the ring so that the striped shirt would wave her hand, announcing the start of the match. The pink-haired woman was sure that after what happened during her interview, she should not count on any sign of mutual respect from her rival. But, as surprising as it was, Charlotte was wrong.

The words she heard from Ragna were completely different from what she said the time she unceremoniously interrupted her interview. Charlotte did not quite understand what caused this sudden change in the behavior of the other Frenchwoman. But, nevertheless, Charlotte went to the center of the ring. She pressed her right fist to her straightened left palm, then she bowed.

May the best woman win,” she said shortly, straightening up to her full height.

It was Charlotte's duty to show respect to her opponent, even though she no longer referred to herself as a martial arts master. Her code of honor says that even the enemy can be respected. And although Ragna's words seemed too pompous to her, they were still much better than anything she said during their previous meeting. Charlotte intended to take a few steps back.

She took a fighting stance. She moved her right leg a step back and slightly turned her left side towards her opponent. She raised her right fist to the level of her chin, and her left fist remained at the level of the middle of her torso. The Frenchwoman took a deep breath and nodded to the referee, letting her know that she was ready to start the match. And when the striped shirt received confirmation of readiness from Ragna too, she raised her right hand, after which she dropped it abruptly. The match has begun.

Ding-Ding-Ding.

Last edited by skip-stop on Wed Feb 02, 2022 6:39 am; edited 1 time in total
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Sat Dec 04, 2021 2:44 pm

Ragna nodded, keeping a straight and focused face on as they waited for the bell to ring at any moment. She was ready for this, she wanted this, it was her time and all she had to do was perform and win against her foe. She had missed her chance long ago to rise the top, now she would be among the foam that does here in the AFW.

She'd come forward, rolling her head and letting the stiffness subside, slowing her breathing as the two readied themselves. This was the time were the action potential for what could happen was building rapidly, Ragna getting low hands up and body squared off in a collegiate stance denoting her background as an experienced grappler. A nodded head would be all Charlotte got back as a show of some sportsmanship.

Ding-Ding-Ding.

When the bell did ring Ragna would quickly be on her feet, partially circling her opponent, looking for a way in. She picks that time quickly, charging against what she perceived to be more the striker, a hard fight for a more traditionally taught fighter like herself. Ragna assumed that she would likely have to tank a few hits, the question being how many?
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by skip-stop Wed Dec 08, 2021 11:35 am

Maintaining maximum concentration, Charlotte's eyes narrowed slightly. Everything was ready to start the match. The young woman understood that she was not in the most advantageous position because of the difference in size. There was no doubt that she was faster, but that was no reason to think that she would be able to endlessly jump around her rival. It was very foolish to hope so. The Frenchwoman knew that to win, she would have to use all her skills today. She took a deep breath.

When the bell sounded, the hall was filled with shouts from the audience, who wanted to see an amazing match. The pink-haired woman did not rush to the attack, allowing Ragna to make the first move. However, the other Frenchwoman also did not act too actively, she preferred to start circling around Charlotte. Her stance clearly indicated that she prefers close contact. In addition, Charlotte has not forgotten how her rival was proud of her achievements in the past.

Ragna began to approach Charlotte and the young woman did not intend to just stand still. Instead, she also rushed forward. In a sense, it was a psychological attack too. Ragna's size could indeed be terrifying. But perhaps if she sees that her rival is ready to go on the attack without fear, then this will at least slightly embarrass her. However, Charlotte's plan did not depend on this. She wanted to try one thing.

"You have to put maximum speed and strength into every blow," Charlotte reminded herself mentally.

Before coming into close contact, the Frenchwoman abruptly lifted her left leg. In any other situation, she would try to go for a hard high kick. But the problem was that Ragna had a high defense and therefore a high kick would probably have be useless. Charlotte needed to dislodge or undermine her opponent's defenses.

And she was going to try to do it. So her leg didn't go up high, instead she pointed her foot straight into Ragna's right kneecap! With this quick low kick, she wanted to upset her opponent's balance and force her to weaken her defenses.

Because if she succeeded and the other Frenchwoman created a breach in her defense, then the pink-haired woman would take advantage of it. If her low kick was successful, she would take a diagonal step forward and right to be from left side of her opponent. Taking advantage of the speed, Charlotte intended to rotate her torso to the left in order to first gain momentum and then channel it into a right hook aimed directly at the large woman's left cheek!

Last edited by skip-stop on Wed Feb 02, 2022 6:38 am; edited 1 time in total
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Sun Dec 26, 2021 4:17 pm

Ragna charged at breakneck speed, but that speed mean that she didn't have time really to adjust her path, the size and speed of her body already making it hard for an opponent to get out of the way. She was going to squish her opponent against that turnbuckle right out of the gate, but that didn't come to be as her kneecap was struck, grimacing as she stumbled to rest on the other knee. She'd assume that her opponent would try to throw some sort of punch or even a strong kick, but this short one had caught her off guard.

The kick would leave no time as she was struck by a strong right hook, enough to leave a decent bruise as she fell to one arm, somewhat dazed but not fully down on the mat. She had been right to pick Reval, a true professional that wasn't going to be so easily cowed by sheer strength. Savoring the pain, pain that stung badly, she'd press forward, leaping from her kneeling position to try and grab Charlotte, attempting to wrap her arms around the waist.

"Damn... you are good," she spoke, gritting her teeth, the leap forward from her former position was made painful by the strike to her kneecap.
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by skip-stop Thu Dec 30, 2021 12:43 pm

Honor was perhaps the main meaning of life for Charlotte. And it was the honor that she lost during the Summer Splash that made her give up the nickname that the masters of the Chinese monastery named her. She no longer called herself the Sand Lizard. But even so, she hasn't completely lost her main talent. She was still able to adapt to her rivals.

And now the Frenchwoman was acting based solely on her experience and fighting instincts. To enter into a direct confrontation with a woman like Ragna is practically the same as signing a death sentence for yourself. Charlotte was very strong, after the first defeat from the Amazon, she specially acquired additional muscle mass in order to resist larger women. But it was very clear to her that if she acted too straightforwardly, the other Frenchwoman would get the advantage.

She couldn't let that happen, so from the first second Charlotte was determined to demonstrate her mastery. And this decision has paid off completely. Taking advantage of the fact that Ragna's defense was raised too high, she hit the brown-haired woman's kneecap, forcing her to drop to one knee. At the same time, Ragna lowered her arms and now her head was open. Flashing her eyes, the young woman put speed and strength into a powerful hook aimed at her opponent's left cheek.

She felt in all its glory as her knuckles crashed into the head of the other Frenchwoman. Ragna staggered and had to use her right hand to keep her balance and not fall to the mat. The corners of Charlotte's lips lifted slightly when she heard her rival's words. The young woman was going to continue the attack, but her opponent beat her to it.

Ragna rushed forward, simultaneously throwing her arms to Charlotte's waist. Her plan was extremely simple and clear. The closer she is to Charlotte, the more advantageous her position is. Ragna's arms wrapped around Charlotte's waist and the young woman was forced to throw her legs back. So she kept her balance and this gave her the opportunity to resist the wild power that her rival possessed. Now it was more like Greco-Roman wrestling. Charlotte put her hands on the brown-haired woman's shoulders, trying to push her away. But gradually Ragna began to move her back. Charlotte took one step back, and then the next.

Can say the same..." she squeezed out through clenched teeth, paying tribute to her rival.

A few more steps and her back will be pressed against the ropes. This is definitely not what Charlotte wanted. Thanks to Alaina, she remembered perfectly well that such things never end well for her. The young woman removed her hands from Ragna's shoulders and leaned forward. Pressing her voluminous breasts against her rival's back, Charlotte was determined to wrap her arms around Ragna's waist.

If she didn't know how to act against opponents superior to her in strength and weight, she would never have become one of the most promising fighters here. And now Charlotte was determined to use Ragna's offensive momentum against her. Charlotte abruptly relaxed her legs, but instead strained her back and arms. Her opponent's weight was no joke, but she was ready for it. And she was going to try to first raise Ragna above the mat, and then abruptly lean back, throwing her opponent to the mat with the help of an unexpected gutwrench suplex!
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Thu Jan 13, 2022 3:22 pm

Ragna's face was smashed into by the fist, the hook impacting the side of her face with enough force to leave a terrible bruise, the large woman tanking the strike as she wrapped her arms around Charlotte. Locking up like this allowed her to put into her strength of a traditional collegiate wrestler, but the strike to her knee had faulted her just enough for her opponent to get the advantage, and soon Ragna would find that Charlotte was already using it as she snaked around partially, feeling those large breasts at her and hands at her own waist before suddenly being taken off her feet and into a Gutwrench Suplex.

She'd smash down on her back, face contorting once she landed down. Charlotte had used her own momentum and bodyweight to pull off the suplex, paying off with making sure Ragna was once again stopped. She'd roll over, pushing herself over towards the rope while a hand went to the small of her back, "Yea... not bad..." she groaned out as she'd try to use the nearby ropes to try and help herself stand back up.

"You aren't... doing that again," shaking her head as she took a deep breath. Ragna would need a lot more to take down.
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by skip-stop Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:42 am

Oh, it was a strikingly familiar feeling. It had been almost six months since Charlotte had been in a similar situation, but she remembered everything as well as if it was yesterday. It's no secret that most matches are held with the participation of fighters who are at least approximately equal in weight and build. But today was an exception. This was one of the reasons why the audience was intrigued. Despite the fact that Charlotte was an extremely athletic woman, her opponent seemed like a real giant compared to her.

Until that day, the only competitor who significantly surpassed her in size was Alaina. And now, when the Frenchwoman had to fight with the size of Ragna, she again remembered all those matches she had gone through. She gave the audience incredible emotions, thanks to these and other matches she received incredible support. And, there was nothing to hide here, at some point she believed that a great future awaited her. But at the moment, it was the only thing she didn't want to think about anymore.

She had to use not only all the strength available to her, but also technical skill in order to catch Ragna off guard. She found a way to use the impulse of the other Frenchwoman in order to make her task easier. Charlotte lifted the brown-haired woman over the mat, and in an instant Ragna's body collapsed with a loud sound.

Accompanied by the applause of the audience, Charlotte rolled on her stomach and quickly got up on one knee. Even though she was the one who seized the initial initiative, Ragna showed signs of considerable stamina. It was obvious that the other Frenchwoman was in pain, which was not surprising after two blows and one throw. But, nevertheless, Ragna was already trying to get to her feet using ropes. Charlotte slightly furrowed her brows when she heard her rival's words.

"We shall see," she said.

Without delay, she rushed forward, thanks to the low start position, it did not take her long to gain more speed. Her opponent was very close and she wanted to take advantage of the fact that the advantage was on her side. She wasn't going to let the other Frenchwoman get to her feet.

She had several options that she could try. The most logical of them would be a kick to the side of Ragna's head. But Charlotte had another plan. She wasn't going to slow down in this match. And so she was going to put her left foot slightly to the right of her right foot, and then start spinning to the right side. The young woman was going to lift her right leg, bent at the knee, and then straighten this leg as quickly and rigidly as possible right into the center of her opponent's face. It was the kicks that brought Charlotte most of her fame, and although it might sound too loud, she considered herself the best in this field. That spinning high side kick should prove that. Why did she choose this particular kick? Not only because it was a quick, but also because she expected that now she would be able to throw Ragna outside the ring!
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Mon Feb 07, 2022 9:50 pm

It was true, Ragna was in some sort of pain, that pain being mostly the damaged pride that she had as Charlotte was appearing to easily control the beginning stages of the match, making all that bravado that had sold her as a competitor to her opponent slowly begin to crumble away. If nothing was done about this, she would soon find herself the laughingstock of the AFW locker room.

So, picking herself up from the ropes, she saw the incoming kick, Charlotte spinning around and releasing the Taekwondo strike with accuracy and natural skill. For a larger wrestler she would be far too slow to avoid the strike and instead took it, only having time to shoot an arm up to block it just in time, her arm feeling the blow as she grit her teeth with the power behind it, near knocking her out and over the ropes to the floor below. Yet, she was still standing and would take new advantage of the situation, quickly attempting to grab the leg.

"Hrraawww!!!" she'd cry out as she'd try to push herself forward, the other arm out to try and clothesline Charlotte.
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next