by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 157 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 156 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Title Match Callout! "Amazon" Alaina Sanders (C) Vs. ?????????????

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Title Match Callout!  "Amazon" Alaina Sanders (C) Vs. ????????????? Empty Title Match Callout! "Amazon" Alaina Sanders (C) Vs. ?????????????

Post by HighFly Sun Aug 08, 2021 1:21 pm

Match Type: Standard
Friction Championship on the line!

Alaina had just been medically cleared after a few weeks of being laid up, the hefty price of her grueling battle against Charlotte at Summer Splash 2021 as Alaina narrowly defended her Friction Championship. She was 100%, or very close to it. Close enough for her to gear up and make a nice little surprise announcement. Clad in her one piece tiger print swimsuit, kneepads and boots the amazon made her way out of the locker room through the halls and towards the arena complete with the Friction Title over her shoulder.

The fans weren't expecting this at all so when her music played and she came out they exploded in cheer as she waved to the crowd. She stopped and held that title up high at the top of the ramp before bounding down the ramp. She high fived fans, posed for a few pictures and seemed as upbeat as anyone could be after the physically devastating battle she went through just weeks ago to defend the title. Alaina flexed and struck a few poses before sliding into the ring, standing in the center as she raised the mic up to speak.

"Hey everyone! I hope you all are doing well and enjoying the show and it is great seeing you all! I just wanted to kick this off with a couple questions here. Okay! Who here hates seeing "champions" hide behind the belt and defend it only at Avalanche and Summer Splash?" The amazon herself raised her hand, nodding and listening. "Yeah, just what I thought. Me too, I can't stand fake champions who cling to this like a status without actually... ya know... ever wrestling." Alaina added, pausing for a moment.

"Okay next question! Who here thinks I am going to be some prissy, candy ass fake champion who does that?!" Alaina said as she looked around. "There better not be a damn hand in the air, because if there is I clearly have work to do to prove who I am, and what type of champion I am. This title isn't a status symbol. I am the champion because I put in the work and I will continue to put in the work to prove I am the best woman in the ring! I just got my ass kicked, and kicked ass in the process of defending this title against Charlotte who is absolutely one of the best women in the business hands down. I am back on my feet and here to do it again! I don't care that this isn't a PPV! I don't care that it isn't on the card! I will defend this title as often as I can to show you that a real champion is always out to prove they are the best instead of hiding behind a status! Whomever in the locker room thinks they are ready to face me for the Friction Championship come on out and we'll have a match right here and now!" Alaina said, flexing her arms and striking a pose before handing the title to a referee. The amazon bounced back and forth from one foot to the other, waiting to see what woman was going to come out and take her on for the Friction Championship in this impromptu title defense!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Title Match Callout!  "Amazon" Alaina Sanders (C) Vs. ????????????? Empty Re: Title Match Callout! "Amazon" Alaina Sanders (C) Vs. ?????????????

Post by Yori Tue Aug 10, 2021 11:46 am

Alexa Janet Shay:

The locker room had practically exploded as women rushed in at the announcement.  An open challenge for the most prestigious belt in Friction, here tonight! Among them was Alexa, hurrying out of her street clothes, willing to go out there half-dressed. With just the essentials. The kick pads, the boots, the pads? She could do without just her normal ring gear and her sneakers would be enough to be one step ahead of all the ladies with intricate costumes. Sometimes simplicity paid off, it was like her mentor Black Fang told her, stick to the basics.

Giving her bag and jacket a toss into the locker she caught her reflection in the mirror hung inside, taking a brief moment to look at herself. She had no business going out there tonight with a record like hers. Challenging for the Rising Star belt? Maybe, but not the biggest one in the company. Tonight could be the night though. She had the heart to spare and a newfound determination that showed in the serious stare she gave herself. She could do this. She was going to do this... "It's your night Shay… now go out there and ge-hey!"

Bowser:

Brooke Summers, known in the back simply as Bowser, had little care for the brunette rookie's hopes or dreams. The only thing she was even remotely curious about was just how easily the slender girl could fit into her own locker. It had seemed like a tight fit at the time, so when she put her massive boot to the other girl's back she had been sure o use all the force she could muster to compact the girl like a sardine over her cry of confusion. It turned out the lockers back here were pretty roomy, that was useful information.

"No pipsqueak is taking my belt shot." With a hard slam, she sealed Alexa in, promptly greeted by frantic banging from within the metal prison and pleas to be released… she was sure she heard the girl spouting off about how she had something to prove and people were counting on her… blah blah blah! Bleeding heart types pissed her off. She gave the locked room a hard slam with her fist, a nonverbal "request" for the jailed wrestler to keep it down… or else. After a moment of shared silence, the blond moved away with a massive guffaw.

"Hear that ladies? The champ is mine!"
The blond declared with a snarl, catching some women in a state of half undress in passing who suddenly thought better about trying to race the towering monster of a woman to the ring. They might have been able to get their first but was it worth the beatdown that would come as a result? Most seemed to agree it wasn't.

"That's what thought. Bow to the Queen, losers." The blond let out a triumphant cackle, throwing a shoulder into the door to make her way to the ring. The abrupt stop however caught her by surprise as the door hardly budged. She tried again. Nothing. Growling she kicked and shoved, pressing her palms to the door, continuously throwing her muscle into opening it. A few timid girls leaned out into the aisle, watching quietly as Bowser let out an enraged roar as she pounded on the door. "You better open this right the hell now or I am going to pound you into the ground like… like… I am going to kick your ass!"

Jinx:

"Mrawr-hehehe" Jinx surveyed her handiwork on the other side of the quaking door as the shaft of a metal lighting rig had been jammed unceremoniously between the door hands from the outside, leaving them well and truly stuck shut. She had a good laugh at the threats, playfully rapping her knuckle on the door to another roared threat from the behemoth beyond its frame. She was mindful not to say anything, as much as she wanted to tell the whole lot of those scampering idiots she had been the one to outsmart them. Best not to draw the wrath of some.

Turning away she strolled off with a spring in her step, cracking her knuckles. She had been cheated out of her last go of the title when the former champion, the bullet club bitch herself had hidden behind her goon squad. Then she had the nerve to go and lose it to someone like Alaina. As far as she was concerned, that title was hers to begin with. This was just a formality that needed doing to take it back.

Rattle rattle rattle.

Jinx paused, ears perking at a distant unplaced noise. Craning her neck she could see the locker room door was still wedged shut, though others were gathering outside of it now, possibly confused by what was happening but too frightened to unlock the door with a very mad matriarch pounding on it from the other side. With a shake of her head, she continued on, hurrying along the hall. She was hoping Alaina was just as dumb as she was muscly, trying to show bravado in this open challenge, possibly not having let herself fully recover. She could work with that… pick her to pieces. The thought of it made her giggle though she had been quick to stop herself in case someone happened to bump into her.

Rattle rattle rattle rattle rattle.

What was that sound? It was closer now but… nobody was here? Maybe she was hearing things. As she stepped into a cross-section of the hall, something caught her eye. Something large, fast. That must have been the rattling. "Oh shit…"

Cassidy Kidd:

They didn't call her "Cutthroat" Cassidy Kidd for nothing, as she came plowing into Jinx from the side with a squeaky wheel sound equipment trolly, making roadkill out of the feline fighter. She had let it all go with one final kick, sending the entire thing careering wildly down the far hall until it slammed both the wrestler and the contents of the cart into a distant corner, laying it all out in what looked like an explosion. She gave a small tip of her hat in mocking remembrance to Jinx.  She had some unfinished business with the Amazon from their last encounter. While she lost the match that time, she had made a statement, one she was looking to make good on now when she took that pretty little belt. As soon as she turned around to leave, there was a fist waiting for her face.

WHAM!

Blaze:

Blaze dropped the cowgirl with one solid punch, topping the woman to the floor. The outlaw's hat left to drift on the breeze before the rocker plucked it from the air and cheekily donned it. She could feel Cassidy pawing at her leg, trying to rise… so she gave the woman a stiff kick under her jaw to put her down for a bit more. That would do. She hadn't been here long and honestly the championship didn't mean much to her. A good fight though against the top lady in the company? That sounded fun, so why not try her luck.

"Free food?! Really?"

Blaze quirked a brow at an unfamiliar voice, turning to glance towards another brunette who was staring at her. Young. Cute. Drooling? This didn't seem quite right. The rocker furrowed her brow, unsure how to answer the question that seemed to have no context. "What are you talking about?"

Kimiko Danzaki:

"The sign. The one on your back." Kimiko Danzaki explained as if this was something which was perfectly normal.

Blaze squirmed, throwing an arm back over her shoulder and one behind her back, blindly patting around her leather jacket until she heard the sound of crinkling paper and felt something that shouldn't be there. With a tig she pulled the note loose, taking with it a piece of pink tape that had been used to secure it. When did that get there? She eyed the note curiously, reading it out loud to herself. ""Pin me to get ten free meals at catering…" what does that even mean? The food is already fre-."

Blaze let out a grunt as Kimiko, unable to wait any longer, tackled her to the ground. The two brunettes wrestled for control with one excited over the prospects of free food and the other trying to explain it wasn't a real offer at all. Meanwhile, peering around the corner was a grinning blond with some paper, a pen, and some bright pink masking tape. Trixie Hart was something of an agent of chaos. So the opportunity for a bit of mischief was never something she was willing to pass up. This seemed like a great opportunity for her as well, after all, wouldn't it be really funny if the big bad amazon lost to a lil ol clown tonight? It was too good of a joke not to get involved!

Trixie Hart:

"Trixie?"

Abigail Le Grande:

The grinning blond glanced over to spy one of her faction partners, Abigail Le Grande, her former boss's daughter. She waved to her friend and got one back as both girls grinned goofily at one another.

"Are you going for the title shot too?"
The darker hair girl inquired, leaning slightly to the side to watch the two brunettes still flopping around on the floor and causing a scene.

"You betch'a. I'd be a really fool not to." The blond tucked her hands behind her back, staring at Abigail appraisingly.

"I… don’t really wanna fight you for it. How about rock, paper, scissors. Two out of three, the winner takes the challenge." Abigail's lips tugged at a pout, not overly enthused at the idea she was possibly having to compete with her partner.

"Sounds fair. Deal." Trixie nodded, getting a bright smile from her friend and a sigh of relief to boot. The clown thrust out a hand, offering to shake on their newly stuck agreement. Reaching out Abigail was just about to take it when she stopped… and examined Trixie’s hand a bit more thoroughly, spotting the supercharged hand buzzer waiting to knock her on her ass. The two girls looked at one another and were quiet for a long moment.

"You weren't… planning on zapping me, right?" Abigail inquired softly.

"...It would have been pretty hilarious." Trixie offered back with a sheepish grin.

Another long silence between both girls with ambient fighting between Blaze and Kimiko behind them.

Ellie St James:

Ellie St. James had to stop mid-step as a brightly clad blond girl came shrieking past her shouting apologizes to someone dressed in far darker attire seemingly chasing her down and screaming about wanting to put her through a table. It left the rookie blinding and confused, but there had been no time to dawdle. An open challenge for the Friction World Championship was up on the offer, and she had something to prove to not only herself but to Alaina, after Sonic Boom defeated Bangarang.

Stepping into gorilla position she glanced around at nervous staff members, checking a monitor to see Alaina still on the screen, alone in the ring. Had no one else beaten her here? She thought for sure she would have missed her chance.

"Are you going on?"

"If I can, I would like to."

"Name?"

"Ellie St. James."

"Alright, queuing up your music now, get ready on deck."

With a firm nod, the Brit stepped up towards the black curtain leading out to the stage. Performance jitters abound, she shook out her arms and legs, trying to psyche herself up for the battle to come.

"Ms. St. James?"

"Yes?" Ellie kept her eyes forward, focusing on controlling her breathing."

"Just a few questions for you, for AFW magazine before you go out."

Ellie blinked, glancing back to a timid young woman with strawberry blond hair who was standing half out of breath near her. Poor thing must have hurried to get here. She wasn't sure if they were wanting the interview because of who she was or the fact she was responding to the challenge, but if they were here with the company it only seemed right to answer a few questions.

"Sure. But once they throw on the music I need to go."

"That's fine. This will only take a minute…"

Ellie St James - Theme:

When the curtains parted it wasn’t Ellie who emerged but someone younger, spunkier, and far more cunning… or at least she would have had people believe that. Just behind her in gorilla position Ellie still was, squirming and thrashing on the floor where she had been tied up with a length of microphone cable. While many women had scrambled for this chance, only one was truly worthy to take it.

???:

I, Kei Terada have come to claim MY title! Microphone in hand, the spunky rookie sloppily stripped down out of a suit jacket and a plain black skirt she had haphazardly thrown on over her ring gear. Why had she taken the time to dress up as an interviewer instead of getting out here first to begin with? Terada rule #16, prepare for every eventuality.

“Alright, seriously, someone put my music on, you are killing my moment here!” Kei turned around on her heel, glaring back through for gorilla position as Ellie’s theme music abruptly cut off. She let out a soft sigh, looking back to Alaina. “One sec…”

Kei - Theme:

“Here we go…” She whirled about on her boot heel, throwing a finger out towards Alaina again with renewed gusto. “I’m here to claim my belt, for I am the UNDEFEATABLE KEI TERADA! You might as well just lay it down on the mat right now and walk away champ, otherwise, you’re in for a whole world… no, a whole universe of hurt!

Last edited by Yori on Wed Aug 11, 2021 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Title Match Callout!  "Amazon" Alaina Sanders (C) Vs. ????????????? Empty Re: Title Match Callout! "Amazon" Alaina Sanders (C) Vs. ?????????????

Post by HighFly Tue Aug 10, 2021 12:01 pm

Alaina saw a small cheerleader looking woman step out, and was initially confused about the change in the music. However given how long it took for someone to come out she could only imagine the insanity that potentially happened backstage during a scramble for a title shot.

The small woman was confident bordering on cocky it seemed. Alaina stood tall with her hands on her hips in the middle of the ring watching Kei come down while listening to what she had to say. Alaina shook her head and raised a mic up. "If you are the one to come out for a title shot, so be it. I am going to come at you with everything I have so be ready girl." Alaina said with a wink, stepping back to the far side of the ring to lean casually into her corner.

Kei didn't look like much but Alaina had wrestled enough to know that women who didn't appear to be a threat could very well be nasty in the ring. This opponent was going to get the full force and focus of the amazon. Leaning back against the ropes and watching was part of an act. Alaina was gauging her opponent with every step she took, sizing her up. Alaina soon stepped towards the middle of the ring, flexing her arms and striking a pose to show off her powerful body looking to see if Kei would react to that at all.

Alaina was ready for the bell, and keeping an eye on Kei while she approached and entered the ring. If she arrived out to the arena first there is a chance she was capable of trickery of some kind.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Tue Aug 10, 2021 12:30 pm

“That’s right. I’m the one who came out. Nobody else!Kei shot a glance back towards the curtain which was not partially separated by a small crowd of glaring women waiting behind it, staring daggers at her. Thinking better of dawdling before the match was official, she hurried down to the ringside at a brisk jog. No sense in taking unnecessary risks, not after she won this opportunity fair and square… in her mind anyway.

“I know what you are thinking... And yes, I am THAT Kei Terada. The same woman who took down Dasher Inoba, even if management refuses to recognize my very legitimate findings of his blatant cheating. The very same woman who spent years in the mountains befriending wild animals and being taught their instinctual fighting techniques to hone into her own deadly martial art… and the very same woman who is the two-time Kumite champion! Kei skittered up the ring steps, placing a foot on the ropes, pointing over the top one at Alaina, warningly.

“I hope you enjoyed that belt while it lasted because it’s coming home with me tonight. I have a spot on my wall already picked out for it.” Kei slipped through the ropes, giving the microphone a toss to the referee who wasn’t quite ready to catch it, and wound up fumbling to keep it airborne before finally grabbing hold. The young rookie flashed Alaina with a smug smirk, taking up her own side of the ring.

She seemed unphased by the difference in size or weight, especially when Alaina saw fit to show off with a bit of flexing. She didn’t need bulging biceps, she instead chose to flex the strongest muscle in the human body… her brain! Taking a step forward she struck a dramatic pose of her own, something ripped straight out of a super sentai show which, regardless of the crowd knowing her or not, got a large cheer of support for seeing something they loved displayed in the ring. “You had a good run, but a short one. Let's begin!”

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:56 am

Alaina's jaw dropped as she watched Kei do her pose. "So I am facing a power ranger who is dressed like a sexy cheerleader? Got it." Alaina said, smiling as the champion stepped up. The bell rang and Alaina began to circle Kei, looking to lunge in and use her arms to grab hold of Kei to grapple with her!

Instead of simply forcing her back Alaina just wanted to keep hold of this woman and swing her knee up hoping to smash the air out of her with hard knee strikes to the abdomen while she held her in her arms! The amazon at least had that plan in mind as she moved in to execute the action. She was wary of the little woman, but Alaina was feeling quite confident tonight in her chances of walking back out with her title over her shoulder.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Wed Aug 11, 2021 2:30 pm

"You're facing Kei Terada, the absolute pinnacle of wrestling perfection." Kei shot back, holding a finger to wag at Alaina as if she had just been called on in class and gotten a question wrong. "At least you can recognize my sex appeal though even if Friction has snubbed me every year for their swimsuit calendar." She let out a loud huff, casting a glare in the direction of the referee as if they played some part in her lack of inclusion. When the bell rang though, her attention rightfully shifted back to Alaina. With a grumble, the challenger adjusted her top before slipping into a grappling stance to circle opposite the amazon.

When her opponent suddenly charged in for her, Kei seemingly wanted no part of locking horns with the musclebound champion. Instead, she darted forward and to the side, slipping just past the other woman's grasping arms. The smaller girl grinned, a glint in her eyes as she briefly watched Alaina out of the corner of her eye in passing. Coming out the other side, she spun around on a heel, quickly snapping around to send a hard kick at the back of the larger woman's knee to try and buckle her leg by attacking where it was weakest. "Ha, the old collar and elbow lock trick huh?! I don't think so!"

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Aug 11, 2021 3:15 pm

Alaina lunged and missed! She was about to turn was a sharp kick hit the back of her knee forcing Alaina to stumble forward to a k ee but the champion kept herself from falling any further.

"Do you ever stop talking kid?" Alaina asked as she thrust back trying to spring from her position backward aiming an elbow strike right at the chest of Kei as she gloated irritatingly behind the amazon.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Wed Aug 11, 2021 4:10 pm

"Heh, too easy!" Kei balked triumphantly as she cracked Alaina along the back of the leg with her stiff kick, perhaps celebrating a bit too easily. She let out a surprised gasp when her opponent threw back and elbow, catching her solidly in the chest. The smaller girl flopped backward, hitting the mat in a tumble that found her rolling head over heels also the canvas, but in one smooth motion she had followed the roll through and popped herself up, not missing a beat. Charging forward with a loud cry she hurled herself through the air, snapping her legs out to try and blast Alaina with a heavy dropkick! "It's not kid, it's Kei!"

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Aug 12, 2021 11:13 am

Alaina again found herself struggling to keep up with the much smaller Japanese wrestler. Her elbow connected and Alaina knew she had to have caused her a fair bit of pain but Kei rolled through it and bounced off the ropes rushing at the amazon! The dropkick hit her chest and Alaina staggered back a few steps, rubbing her chest! "Ugh! You little twerp!" Alaina groaned, however she stayed vertical and once she steadied herself after stumbling a couple steps she rushed back at Kei!

Alaina was big and strong, but not a slouch in terms of speed! She moved quite well for her size and extended her arm looking to plow Kei to the mat with a running clothesline in retaliation for the dropkick!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Thu Aug 12, 2021 11:51 am

Kei's boots drilled Alaina hard in the chest, enough to force the woman back but not enough to actually floor her. Kei muttered a curse beneath her breath knowing the only reason she hadn't taken the amazon off her feet was because she hadn't shouted the name of her attack before landing it to give it that extra boost of power. In a quick roll and hop, she was already back to her feet from the dropkick, ready for more. It seemed Alaina hadn't been deterred at all from her attack, already rushing her down.

"Not twerp, Kei!" The rookie barked again, wanting to hear Alaina at least acknowledge who she was. "Nyeh!" She took a half step forward towards the rampaging woman, seemingly about to get her head taken off by a giant clothesline. At the last moment, she went low, kicking her legs out towards Alaina like someone throwing a stick into the spokes of a bicycle tire, trying to trip the woman up with a drop toe hold to bring her to the mat where the two of them were better matched for size.

The rookie would roll through the move if it landed, repositioning her legs to lock them in along the back of the bigger women and reach out to grab hold of her ankle, trying to secure an early attempt at cinching in a calf crusher. She had decided to make this a signature part of her wheelhouse after how effective it had been at torturing Dasher Inoba, a mountain of a man not that all dissimilar to Alaina. Small as she was, the hold was one of wicked effectiveness and he would do her damnedest to wrench and crank it as hard as possible to wrack up as much damage as she could on the other woman's leg. Crippling the amazon's mobility would pay dividends in this match. "Fufufu~! That belt is as good as mine!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next