Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 7:40 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:51 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 73 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 73 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

"Amazon" Alaina Sanders vs. Justice Asuka

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

"Amazon" Alaina Sanders vs. Justice Asuka - Page 5 Empty Re: "Amazon" Alaina Sanders vs. Justice Asuka

Post by HighFly Sun Feb 14, 2021 12:51 pm

Alaina had taken Justice Asuka down and felt like she finally managed to break through her toughness and grit! The amazon quickly rolled her over and laid across her chest, reaching down to hook a leg as the referee slid in to place to begin the count! Alaina smiled and kept on top of Asuka hoping to keep her pinned against the mat.

"ONE!"

"TWO!"

The refree's count had begun and was continuing along, with Alaina holding her breath waiting to see if this was it or if Justice Asuka would kick out!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

"Amazon" Alaina Sanders vs. Justice Asuka - Page 5 Empty Re: "Amazon" Alaina Sanders vs. Justice Asuka

Post by Iceman Tue Feb 16, 2021 2:46 pm

Alaina wasn't going to take a rest or let Justice recover some strength. Instead, the Amazon would quickly gather the veteran's body which was limply sprayed on the mat. Asuka had been in enough matches to register the sensation of being pinned no matter how beaten she could feel. That was why her instincts reacted as soon as she noticed her leg being hooked. She wanted to move so badly, to break the pin and keep going, but her body wouldn't respond. She had taken too much, and that rival was more suitable for Justice's old days.

And yet, out of nowhere when it looked like the veteran had lost all hope, she found the inner strength to jerk her body one last time. It was as if the two cound made something click in her mind. As long as she was able to move she would keep fighting. With a sudden jerk Asuka managed to free one of her shoulders and break the pin. Taken by surprise by her own movement, the veteran would roll on her side, coughing as she was violently brought back to reality. She needed to recover the control of her body and of the match soon or she was done for, but was that even possible?

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:57 am

Alaina felt Justice Asuka thrust her way out of the pin just before three and the amazon was left shaking her head. What would it take to keep her down? While Alaina didn't know the exact answer she did have an idea what just might work out. She got up, pulling Asuka up by the head and shoving it between her legs. Alaina grabbed Justice Asuka around the waist before shouting as she lift Justice Asuka up into the air onto her shoulders. Alaina stepped towards the middle of the ring before spinning around a couple times. She was showing off a bit but she wanted to cap this all off by amabombing Justice Asuka into the middle of the ring!

After the loud, thunderous ring shaking impact the amazon would lay across the chest of Asuka while once again hooking a leg. "Come on ref count it, this time she isn't getting up!" Alaina proclaimed confidently as she covered her opponent.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:39 pm

Against all odds, Justice Asuka had found some strength in her to break the pinning maneuver. Alaina's move had proven being both impressive and quite effective, not only crushing Justice's hopes for a comeback with a cool reversal but also giving her a hit she would have a hard time forgetting. And yet somehow the veteran still had enough energy to break the pin. What she would do after that she wasn't that sure as any movement hurt like hell and she was feeling weak and dazed.

Alaina had a couple of ideas for what would come after, though. When the Amazon got a hold on Justice's body and carried her over her shoulders the veteran did nothing as she was unable to move. When Alaina gave a couple twists showing off the crowd started chanting "Ama-bomb!" and it was then when Justice knew that a finisher was coming. "N-no...", she managed to groan with a weakened voice, but her fate was sealed.

After impacting the mat with all the momentum and strength Alaina was capable of getting, Justice's body would go limp and the Amazon immediately went for a cover. The count started.

"ONE!"

Justice's body felt broken, battered and pummeled to the point everything hurt and she couldn't move a muscle no matter how badly she would like to. Justice's only movement would be her chest rising and falling as she desperatedly tried to catch her breath by getting mouthfuls of air.

"TWO!"

But Justice's pain wasn't only physical. It may be true that her body was past the point of reacting, but her mind was also in a defeated state. No matter what she had thrown at her, Alaina had managed to counter it and take the fight to her terrain. Now she felt completely defeated as she didn't have the resilience to move herself nor the willpower to give her body the order. She could only wait for the inevitable outcome as she lay there breathing in gasps.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:31 am

Alaina stayed on top of Justice Asuka as the referee kept counting. She knew the amabomb had to have done the trick.....

"THREE!"

...and it did. Alaina heard the bell and stood up holding her hands high as the announcer called her out as the winner. Alaina did a quick victory lap around the ring and took in the cheers of the crowd, smiling and nodding. Soon she made her way over to Justice Asuka and knelt down extending her hand. "Even with the ring rust you gave me a real nasty run. You tanked some hard hits and shocked me with some hard hitting offense of your own." Alaina said with a grin as she hoped Asuka would accept the help to her feet.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Fri Feb 19, 2021 11:55 am

With the count reaching three the bell rang and it signalled Justice as the defeated part. The veteran felt her body immediately being released from Alaina’s grip, but that didn’t make any easier for Justice to move her body. She had taken quite the beating, and for the moment the only thing she could do was remaining lying there all sprayed in the mat while her chest was rising and falling with each deep breath as she tried to settle down after what was the most exhausting and physically demanding match she had since her return to the ring that could even compare to the ones she had in her golden days, only with a different ending.

The sensation of defeat sank in, but it wasn’t as bitter as Justice had experienced in the past. It may be true that she had fallen, but she did with her pride intact and fighting an impressive rival. Asuka had fought to the last extent of her current skills and her body just gave out when she ran out of fuel, but she was feeling like she did her best. If that night’s match left her with a feeling that one would be the eagerness for training and then a rematch.

When Justice heard the sounds of celebration becoming weaker she opened her eyes to see Alaina offering her a hand and some words of congratulation, showing that the Amazon could be as gracious in victory as she was on the ring. With a smile in her face and without any doubt on her mind Justice accepted Alaina’s help to stand up. “It was you who gave me a run for my money here… heh.”, said Justice as she stood, her body still aching. “But you didn’t hold back no matter what. Thanks for that. It was a good match and you won fairly. Congratulations Alaina.”

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:45 am

Alaina smiled and nodded to Justice Asuka as she spoke. Alaina was relieved that there was no ill will. Justice Asuka was certainly an impressive wrestler indeed. "Once you shake that rust off you will be a force in the ring and maybe we will meet again with something bigger on the line some day. That would be amazing." Alaina said musing and making her way to the ropes. Alaina sat on the middle rope, pushing up against the top rope to make room for Justice Asuka to slip through.

"Train up, shake that rust off and we will face off again in the ring. It will be a showstopper!" Alaina said with a wink as she held the ropes.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:29 pm

It may be true that defeat was obtained that night and for someone with a winning mindset like Justice losing a match always felt stingy, but that night the veteran had faced one of the most proficient and skillful rivals she had ever met that remimded her of a time when she was at the top of the fights. There was no shame in that night’s defeat since she fought and held her hear tall in the face of adversity and even her rival got to acknowledge that. That kind of rivalry and understanding was something she loved from wrestling: if the rival was up to it and the competition fierce but sporting rivals could become more than that, could become sisters in battle.

“Heh” Justice smiled as Alaina not only acknowledged her fighting, but also showed some interest in facing the veteran again in battle after she has shaken some of that rust off her body. Honestly speaking, Justice would like that, coming at the Amazon for a rematch with both of them at full force, even with some bigger stakes than a normal friendly match. “You can trust I will.”, said Justice with a nod thanking Alaina for the rope stretching move. Asuka was still in some pain and moving was complicated, so that last show of respect was appreciated. The crowd showed respect for that show in sportswomanship and cheered for both women as Asuka slowly made her way through the ramp to the backstage. “I’m definitely gonna be so sore in the morning.”

Winner by pinfall: Alaina "Amazon" Sanders

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5