Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 12:24 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 10:16 pm

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:17 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:07 pm

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:03 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 42 users online :: 0 Registered, 1 Hidden and 41 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Catching Up

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Catching Up - Page 2 Empty Re: Catching Up

Post by HighFly Wed Sep 30, 2020 10:04 am

Suzumi was looking at an orange and white sundress oddly similar to her wrestling attire when Shibita talked about a couple larger women who terrorized the wrestling ring. "I mean yeah, but like size isn't everything. I totally know a few bigger women who aren't really at the top of any ladder. Like, I saw a big lady who is an old rookie come in and really struggle against Sakura Hagiwara in a loss. She totally crumpled when the most basic power moves were used against her. I think her name was Lauren something." Suzumi said with a shrug.

"We can train again or we can try to find a big lady to train with if that would help?" Suzumi suggested as she took the orange sundress and began looking over for something else.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatForce Sun Oct 04, 2020 6:06 am

"Those arn't gaint.~ Those are fatties!~" Shibita giggled as she heard about big women shriveling up under the pressure if just the bare basics. It gave her hope these freaks of nature could be worn down. Honestly AFW had a great deal many more giants that any other fed she had fought at before this. "Well it would be nice to fight against a bigger women the challenges in the way are thankfully my size. I'd rather keep learning from you Suzumi!" picking out another shirt this time with purple and white flowers on it. Holding it in front of her chest. She kind of liked it. "Hey Suzumi how does this one look? Not really the expert on fashion here."
GreatForce
GreatForce

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Oct 04, 2020 6:40 am

Suzumi paused as Shibita gave her thoughts about the larger women on the undercard. She smiled and nodded to Shibita as she showed her the shirt. "You can totally pull it off! I like how it looks on you!" Suzumi said with a smile.

However after a moment she raised an eyebrow and looked over at Shibita. "You do know these 'fatties' as you put them would beat you if you aren't prepared or know how to counter them. Just because they are on the undercard and are less talented doesn't mean you can like shame them or overlook them.
We all started somewhere right?"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatForce Wed Oct 07, 2020 5:37 am

"Yea your right about that. Even right now I'm just scrapping around at the bottom of the mid card." Shibita giggled a bit as she kind of got carried away. "Beats having to drag hundreds of lobsters into the deck of a fishing boat that's for sure! That's the beauty of that squared circle for me tho... Anything can happen inside that ring!" Shibita smiled as she continued browsing the stores selection. She was trying to make the most of this situation considering she never had been to something quite like this before. "You know they don't have anything like this out in the country. Any stuff like this is super expensive to get out their. I'd always kind of wanted to go to one of these BIG places tho. You could see the lights from the village is the skies were clear enough and all the tv shows showcasing them always looked magical."
GreatForce
GreatForce

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Oct 07, 2020 9:20 am

Suzumi laughed a bit as Shibita described the city lights from a distance. She had never thought of it like that as she always lived in some urban center or another. "That is sort of neat, I hope this lived up to the expectations. I do like the quiet of the country though, rural life is great for getting your head straight because a lot of the bustle is like totally overwhelming sometimes." Suzumi said as she began trying to pick out a few things Shibita needed help finding.

"So like, what sort of opponent do you think you want to face next? A powerhouse? A fellow high flyer?" Suzumi asked as the former actress began her search.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatForce Sun Oct 11, 2020 6:15 am

"Overwhelming doesn't even begin to describe it... A single city block is like has like an entire village inside of it." Shibita looked for some cute shorts to try on. She was already stepping out of her comfort zone so might as well go all in. "My next opponent? A high flyer! I don't need my legs bent in half for a third time in a row!" Shibita's legs shivered at the thought after getting absolutely devastated from her fight with Peggy. "After fighting Peggy my legs still feel like their snapped in half... That women really had a painfull grip if she got her hands on you."
GreatForce
GreatForce

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Oct 11, 2020 12:16 pm

Suzumi nodded and smiled to Shibita. "I hear ya, it is a lot of stuff crammed into a smaller space isn't it? It is nice on one hand but like it can really be too much sometimes. Totally worth it to escape sometimes ya know?" Suzumi gave the selection of Shibita a thumbs up before tossing her a nice low cut shirt to go with it.

She raised her eyebrow at the though of Shibita facing a speedy high flyer. "I totally get that. It like gives you a chance to see how well you fare against a wrestler of a similar skill set. I really like that idea!" Suzumi said as she began to think of opponents for Shibita to square off against.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatForce Wed Oct 14, 2020 5:52 am

Shibita had yet to fight a high flyer in the AFW. Before she used to be fighting them weekly in the smaller leagues but the AFW had been throwing a lot more of her least favorite styles at her.  Shibita caught the shirt Suzumi tossed to her before inspecting it. "This is kind of nice..." A shirt with a cut this low was almost never practical for her back in the villages. Last thing she needed was a fish flying in their. But this one kind of spoke to her a bit.

"Well if I'm being honest I haven't really checked up on any wrestlers ever since I came here. I've mostly been wrestling from fight to fight." Shibita rubbed the back of her head a little bit embarrassed about that fact. "Like I know a lot of wrestlers do tons of research at this level but it takes a bit of the fun out of the business for me."
GreatForce
GreatForce

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:54 am

"Oh..... I see. I think scouting and watching match footage is totally fun! I love it and like can't really function without watching a few matches a day." Suzumi said with a shrug, trying to think of ways Shibita can train and still enjoy herself. After picking out a couple outfits for Shibita the duo made their way to the register were Suzumi smiled and winked to the cashier, pulling out her credit card and paying for the things.

On to the next store! Suzumi marched through and led Shibita to a new place with different clothing. "Well, we can have a match for you soon or you can just request a match without calling out anyone specific right?" Suzumi said, still trying to think of a good matchup for Shibita in her mind.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatForce Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:01 pm

Sbibita was taken aback from the price of all this clothing. It was so much cheaper here than in the village!.. In general she was learning that a lot of things about the city during this, getting a bit of a crash course from Suzumi. She had little time to think about all this as the two of them marched to the next store. As they walked through the mall Shibita's attention shifted from store to store, flashy ads, entertainment and all the other luxury's the mall had to offer. "So many things... How do you even keep track of al of this?"

Her question was pushed to the side as Suzumi asked about her next match. Options ran through Shibita's head. Their was a couple of ways Shibita could go to get her next fight... A open challenge? No... Their was too many people she can't handle right now in the AFW. She could flat out call someone out but she'd rather not get her self into a feud... Honestly what Suzumi suggested might be the best option for her right now.

"I think that might be the best for me right now. I'm still to green to really go about this in a more direction fashion. Peggy kind of showed me that last match..." Sighing Shibita knew she was going to have to throw her self into the more analytical side of wrestling before she made a request. "I guess I got a lot of wrestling to watch later on!"
GreatForce
GreatForce

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next