Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 110 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 108 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Pampered by Mommy - (aftermatch of Ataru Vs Cattleya)

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Pampered by Mommy - (aftermatch of Ataru Vs Cattleya) - Page 2 Empty Re: Pampered by Mommy - (aftermatch of Ataru Vs Cattleya)

Post by wrestleryu Wed Jul 22, 2020 5:43 pm

Ataru's mind goes blank with erotic bliss as he is finally coaxed and sucked into a wonderully exhausting climax, twitching and enterteining Cattleya with cute lusty moans as she makes sure to drain the latest drop of his 'boy-milk'.

Reduced into a hopeless ahegao state by her amazing mouthjob, Ataru is dazed and barely conscious, inducing him into a reflexive response to her playful question:
"Fuuuhhh... m-mommy's... boobieess... ahhn~ @///@".
Getting dominated by Cattleya's breasts in so many ways during their match seems to have made Ataru grow an addiction to her overwhelming womanly assets.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Pampered by Mommy - (aftermatch of Ataru Vs Cattleya) - Page 2 Empty Re: Pampered by Mommy - (aftermatch of Ataru Vs Cattleya)

Post by The Riders Wed Jul 22, 2020 6:00 pm

What her baby wants, her baby will get as she smiles lovingly at the little boy giving his penis another hard deep suckle making sure he back to full mast. Before wrapping her massive breasts around it making his penis disappear into her massive cleevage...

Oh Oh where did baby's penis go She smiles chuckling some more before moving her breasts up and down now giving the boy a milky tit fucking.. All of the pressure and wet milk making it easier for her breasts to slide up and down. Oh There it is.. Can't even see it cause it so tiny She giggles bringing him closer and closer to the edge... but stops to tease him..

Cum baby Cum for mommy
She says before doing something that blow his poor mind sending him into a crying stuttering mess of boy goo and ahegao faces.. She takes the top of his penis back inside her mouth sucking on it harshly while increasing the pressure of her titfucking, looking at his face so she can see him and he can see her

The Riders

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Jul 23, 2020 4:28 pm

Ataru blushes deeply as Cattleya completely engulfs his comparatively tiny cock in her massive motherly melins, teasing him abkut it completely disappeared inthere.

But as much embarrassed as he can be, her paizuri feels too heavenly to complain.
Moaning as her breasts are mashed around his squeezed girth, Ataru moans ever louder, ferling his sensitive boyhood throb and edge helplessly, until the latest wpnderfully soft sqieeze gives him a beaitiful coup de grace, coaxing into another quick climax that her eager lips are ready to suck.

"Ohhhh... M-mommy I'm... C-Cummiiinnghh..! @///@".
Ataru lays back in brainwashed heaven, feeling like Cattleya is sucking away the last remnants of his willpower along with his semen, and submissivey giving into that overwhelming pleasure.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by The Riders Thu Jul 23, 2020 4:36 pm

Lets out a loud plop noise after letting his penis fall out of her mouth, gulping down the rest of his seed before licking her lips slowly for his pleasure. Seeing his boyhood begin to get hard again and giggles poking it knowing that he should on his last legs right now.

Putting her finger on her cheek Tell me baby what should mommy do next to you.. should i smother you with my ass, rape you again with mommy pussy..tell me what you think she says gently caressing his chest and penis with both of her hands.

Trying to keep the poor boy awake but he just so worn down everything is hurting at this point. All he can do is hold on, surrender or someone comes to save him

The Riders

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Jul 23, 2020 4:51 pm

Ataru is physically and mentally at Cattleya's mercy at this point, seduced by her motherly-hentsi techniques and overpowered by her massive curves.

"Uhhh... maybe.. s-smothered.. by mommy's ass AND... mommy"'s b-breasts...? 0///0",
He'd mumble sheepishly, getting all red faced at proposing the method of his own final submission.
As it seems, Cattleya has made him into a very submissive little boy...
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by The Riders Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:03 pm

She smiles down at her little baby, gently caressing his soft cheek before leaning down and kissing him softly but firmly dominating the kiss. Her tongue forcing it way inside his mouth again gently grinding her body against his but not to hurt him to much.

Stick your tongue out sweetie and keep it out mommy going to give you what you want now.
Stands up facing the other way spreading her ass cheeks wide before lowering herself down on his face. His tongue going right into her tight hole, and his head disappears lost in her massive ass flesh being smothered in a air tight seal lock...

The Riders

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Jul 23, 2020 7:02 pm

Ataru would melt in Cattleya's amorously dominant kiss, floating in a pink haze until she layes him down, set to receive her reverse facisitting pin.

"Oh g-gawds... mmnghhffhh...! @///@",
He just has the time to gasp in dumbfounded intimidation, before Cattleya's ass becomes all his world, sealing his face inbetween her massive buttcheeks while he has no choice but to desperately lick.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by The Riders Thu Jul 23, 2020 7:13 pm

Squats up letting ataru get some air for him to breath, before slamming back down on his face keeping her smother going on the poor boy. She leans back slowly placing her full weight back on his face and head, undoing the ropes so his hands are now free.

Takes his tiny hands and places them back on her ass feeling his tiny fingers knead and squeeze her massive ass. Letting out small moans feeling his tiny tongue inside of her even tighter hole, taking her hand to stroke his badly limp penis and strokes it slowly.

If you want air baby you have to let mommy know and i will let you have some... after you thank me She says beginning to stroke his boyhood fast starting it feel it slowly harden again

The Riders

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Jul 24, 2020 7:26 pm

Sensually squeezed and dominated by Cattleya's powerful buttcheeks, Ataru roams his hands around that glorious derrière, worshipping its peach shaped roundness with groping and caressing touch even though the motherly amazon is suffocating him.

Her erotic strokes easily bring his boyhood back to full attention, inducing Ataru to moan faintly against her skin. Still, the cute boy must breathe soon or late: getting light headed from lack of air and having no other way to let Cattleya know it, the cute boy starts tapping frantically against her plump ass.
"M-Mmrrffhhhh...! @///@".

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by The Riders Fri Jul 24, 2020 7:33 pm

Smirks seeing him do as told knowing he close to breaking.. See Good boy you let mommy know She says lovingly and raises her ass of his face so he may breath some air.Her massive ass shaking above him like a Motherly Goddess and him a lowly slave waiting to serve.

Only let's him get a few gulps of air before her ass comes right back down on his face, the force slamming onto his head sending him for a loop and making him see stars in the darkness of her ass. Start licking again you have to make me cum from my ass or you go out again tap my ass if you understand. She says in a demanding tone wanting to be served and pleased or else.

The Riders

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next