by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 112 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 110 Guests :: 2 Bots

silverrath, Whitecrow233

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Cage Issues

2 posters

Go down

Cage Issues  Empty Cage Issues

Post by Jaystar Wed May 06, 2020 11:34 pm

Triin Liiv wasn't happy.

After her debut victory over GASTER, things had been going downhill for the Baltic Knightess. She had been lucky enough to get signed into a very special-themed match suiting especially well her gimmick as a knightess, having been paired against Tessa Price in a Medieval castle. While she had battled well, eventually the experienced German had gotten the best of her.

Luck had favored her again, even twice, as she had been given the opportunity to participate in two different PPV events: The rookie tournament of Avalanche '17 and the Money in the Bank -tournament. Unfortunately for the knightess though, she had been eliminated quickly from both events.

But what had really been a blow to the Estonian blonde had been a re-match against GASTER in a steel cage. The masked Shadow Lord had managed to get her revenge by defeating the valiant knightess by imprisoning her. For Triin though, the worst part was that all the glory of her debut victory had then gotten swept away...

And in her previous match just last month, the Estonian had come very close to victory! But in the end, her opponent Nebel Schwarz had managed to overpower her, plunging the heroic knightess into yet another defeat. And yet again, inside a cage.

But no one who gives up reaches success. That's why Triin Liiv was about to enter the AFW cage once again tonight.

Triin Liiv - The Baltic Knightess:

As the tunes of Muse's Knights of Cydonia aired in the Friction arena, the determined-looking knightess made her appearance, marching down the ramp with a serious face. Climbing up the apron, the knightess showed off some skilled moves with her (mock) sword before entering through the door leading inside the cage, and settling in the middle of it with a microphone in her other hand.

"Good evening Tokyo. Some of you might remember the events last month...and how close I came to defeating Nebel Schwarz inside this very cage." the blonde paused for a moment to let the crowds express their opinion, whether they too thought that she had come close to defeating the German or not. "While I... Yes, while I accept my defeat... What I don't accept that is I couldn't win in this cage!" By this time, many probably already guessed what was about to happen. "So tonight you'll see me winning, and I'm prepared to fight against anyone!" declaring her intentions with a strong voice.

"So, if there's anyone backstage who thinks that I could not slay them in this cage tonight, reveal yourself and prove me wrong!"

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Cage Issues  Empty Re: Cage Issues

Post by LunarWolf Wed May 20, 2020 3:01 pm

Upon the proclamation of the knight what would follow was a moment of silence, it seemed as if there might not be anyone ready for it....though there was one person who was quick to pick up on the call out. From the speakers would an unfamiliar track would play out of the speakers and as it did a woman dressed in a black sports bra and a pair of black pants stepped out onto the ramp.

Spoiler:

Green hair tied up into two pigtails, a generous sized bosom and a strut to her walk as she made her way down the ramp and headed towards the ring. The Conqueror - Roxy Ashworthy had taken to the scene. Walking towards the cage and stepping in through the door as she would make her way up into the ring and step up towards the blond.

Looking to snatch the microphone right out of her hands and put it up towards her own lips. " Anyone huh? Let's see if you'll be singing that tune after a little tussle with me." Roxy teased as she leaned in closer to Triin.

Last edited by LunarWolf on Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaystar Sun Jun 14, 2020 6:36 pm

So, why the open challenge? Yes, Triin was well aware of their risks. She knew that literally anyone could come down the ramp. But on the other hand, that was exactly what she wanted. She was the valiant Baltic Knightess, and after a string of losses, it was extremely important for the Estonian to show that she was not the least bit afraid! Even if she had had some hard times in the ring, she still had her confidence and the faith in her skills, and that no one should think that Triin Liiv couldn't battle against the fiercest competitors in the league!

With that said, the blonde was curious indeed about who would be coming down the ramp to face her. Even if she was brave enough to face anyone, she knew very well that she could get lucky - or unlucky.

Determining which one she would be tonight was Triin's focus as she examined the opponent who was marching towards the cage, and the better she could see her, the better she could understand that a lucky break was not something that she was going to be getting tonight. As Roxy Ashworthy entered the cage, Triin knew that tonight was definitely not going to be an easy fight. But then again, Roxy was a big name....and managing to defeat a big name could surely reap some very highly prized rewards for the knightess! Maybe this night was full of promises indeed...

As Roxy settled right in front of her, it was clear that she was not going to be nice for the challenger at all tonight. Snatching the microphone, the green-haired woman was sure to emphasize her subtle size advantage over the valiant knightess, and exhale her own confidence onto Triin's face. But the Baltic Knightess refused to faze. "I sure will. And I believe it will be you who shall not be singing any tunes at all!" the Estonian rather quietly stated, but still with just as determined voice as ever. She did not need to be the one holding the mic or stealing the show beforehand, results were the ones that were going to matter!

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Jun 17, 2020 6:39 pm

Roxy would smirk a little as she tilted her head to the side, a bit interested in the blond that was looking rather confident no doubt. She didn't actually know much about Triin so she was curious to see what she could do. Though considering she was dealing with a woman whom didn't seem to have a good track record in the cage.

Placing her hand on her hip as she cocked it a bit. " Well got any silly rules you want to lay down or do you want to get right to you crying out in submission?" Roxy joked as she cocky threw her gaze towards the Baltic knightess. Of course she had no intention of going easy on the woman, no she wanted to conquer the Knightess and make her know what true defeat tasted like.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaystar Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:34 pm

Roxy didn't seem, unsurprisingly, too fazed with Triin's words, and Triin did not even expect her to. She knew she was strong, experienced, and with a rather good record, and she had accepted the challenge tonight. It just made it even more crucial that Triin stood her own ground.

"I don't have any silly rules. I have just the standard rules. It's going to be you, me, and a battle inside these iron bars to your bitter end." Trying to exhale even more confidence, the Baltic Knightess took a step forward so that her body was now already touching Roxy's own.

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Aug 17, 2020 1:42 pm

When the Baltic Knightess stepped up and pressed into her, generous busts mashing together, Roxy would tilt her head and raise an eyebrow. Surprised at the forwardness of this blond. " Alright then ~ I'll try and make you look good. Though it's gonna be awfully hard." Roxy teased as she pressed firmly against Triin.

" Now, I guess we should get things started? I'm looking forward to hearing you squeal~" Roxy teased as she would move her hand up and stroke Triin's chin.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down