Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 41 users online :: 8 Registered, 0 Hidden and 33 Guests :: 1 Bot

kerflubble, LunarWolf, M.J.Caboose14, Mystery Dragon, Panda, Underdog21, wrestleryu, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 390 on Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:02 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Alison Seong
#1 contender
Death Bunny

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Novae

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
Oboro Scarlett

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Ashley Evans

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
Cicilia De'Reignhardt

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Hazel Paynes looking for a hardcore match.

Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:51 pm by WrestleMind

Howdy,

If anyone would be interested in facing my new girl Hazel feel free to message me with ideas. I'm looking for a hardcore match but willing to hear other offers.  Razz

Comments: 2

Looking for matches

Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:15 pm by anime_hentaifighter

Looking for stuff to do here. So if anyone is interested then let me know

Comments: 0

Looking for New Matches

Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:38 am by RadiantKarna332

So, I've been doing some postings here and there these last few days, but I haven't made any new match lately, so I've been thinking if there is anyone interested to have the threads with me. Feel free to PM me here or send me a message via discord, KarnaKarna #1166. Looking forward for anyone interested.

Comments: 1

SS 19 Hardcore Championship - Jessica Wright (c) vs Alaina Sanders

AFW :: Friction :: PPV :: Summer Splash

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

SS 19 Hardcore Championship - Jessica Wright (c) vs Alaina Sanders - Page 2 Empty Re: SS 19 Hardcore Championship - Jessica Wright (c) vs Alaina Sanders

Post by LtLukas on Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:02 pm

Jessica was a bowstring, ready to be set forth. The only thing holding her together now was how tense she was, how ready she was. All her muscles were flexed taut now as the Amazon drew nigh. Jessica didn't know what was coming, but she was going to be damned if she wasn't ready for it. Alaina launched a kick towards her stomach, which Jessica deftly dodged by scooting back and bending over a bit.

That, however, left Jessica totally vulnerable to Alaina's follow up. A strong uppercut slammed into her chin causing the Violent Violet to falter back a little bit before falling to the mat. She had forgotten exactly how strong Alaina was much to her chagrin.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

SS 19 Hardcore Championship - Jessica Wright (c) vs Alaina Sanders - Page 2 Empty Re: SS 19 Hardcore Championship - Jessica Wright (c) vs Alaina Sanders

Post by HighFly on Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:38 am

Alaina may have missed the kick, but her uppercut hit square on the target with the results she had hoped for. Jessica was down but Alaina would make sure she didn't stay down. At least for right now anyway. She hauled Jessica up by the arm, continuing to twist her body as she whipped Jessica towards the ropes, taking off to give immediate chase afterwards! Alaina knew she was going to have to go all in, non-stop, and a thousand other ways to say flat out. Jessica was tough, and she won that title for a reason.

Alaina hoped to catch up to Jessica right when she was bouncing off the ropes, extending her arm as she attempted to clothesline Jessica over the top rope and down onto the hard ground below! Alaina knew they would make their way out of the ring sooner or later o why not make it sooner? She was sure she would find more ways to punish Jessica outside the confines of the ropes anyway!

HighFly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas on Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:34 am

Jessica was still dealing with the pain in her head when Alaina pulled her up from the mat. The Violent Violet knew that she was not going to pull Jessica up to dust her off and get her ready to go again. But she did not quite expect this. Before she knew what was going on, she found herself traversing the ring. That was okay. This was okay. She would just come off the ropes at full force, ready to nail Alaina with something truly devastating.

Only, the Amazon got their first. Jessica let out a loud "Oof!" as she found herself tumbling over the ropes. She turned and tried to brace before she hit the ground. Her hands were up, but there was only so much that she could do. The Violent Violet hit the ground pretty hard.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly on Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:47 am

Alaina hammered Jessica as hard as she could. The Amazon came in so hard she has to grab the top rope with her free hand to prevent herself from flying over the top! She saw Jessica weather the landing better than most but that was to be expected. She was as smart as she was strong, tough and vile.

Alaina gripped the top ripe tightly leaping into the air and attempting to vault over the ropes! Alaina wanted to come crashing down right on top of Jessica to kick off the brawl outside the ring on the right foot!

HighFly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2