Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Today at 2:57 am

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:18 am

» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Yesterday at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:31 am

Who is online?
In total there are 140 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 139 Guests :: 2 Bots

Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Let the dance begin! Sharifa and Nathifa Vs. Koji (complete)

2 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Let the dance begin! Sharifa and Nathifa Vs. Koji (complete) - Page 9 Empty Re: Let the dance begin! Sharifa and Nathifa Vs. Koji (complete)

Post by wrestleryu Thu Aug 29, 2019 3:59 am

Soon, Koji's world consists only of large, hypnotically swaying hips and soft grinding buttcheecks as Sharifa and Nathifa lull their powerless prisoner into a warped booty dimension, enjoying their complete control iver his swooning and moaning.

Now a very good boy as they rock him into delirious, surrendering bliss, Koji finally closes his eyes and shuts down his mind falling into unconsciousness.... Rewarding Sharifa with the cutest muffled sigh of submissive slumber...
"Mnnnfhhhh... <3"

Just while he rewards Nathifa with the pulsating , spasmodic surrender of his boyhood, soiling the front of her suit with lots of warm sticky spunk.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Let the dance begin! Sharifa and Nathifa Vs. Koji (complete) - Page 9 Empty Re: Let the dance begin! Sharifa and Nathifa Vs. Koji (complete)

Post by USLMAN Thu Aug 29, 2019 4:29 am

“Oh, looks like his virility just gave in~” Nathifa would teasingly say as she felt his hips jerk suddenly, followed by his surrendering climax that stained the front of her panties. And at the same time, Sharifa raised his hand and dropped it, making sure that he had passed out at the same time.

“Good, our technique is still as effective as always.” She’d say, the two not moving as seemingly forgotten about Koji for a second.

“Of course It is, you’re just over paranoid.” She’d say, laughing before looking down to Koji’s body. “Say Sharifa, mind if I have Koji to myself for a minute, I want to have a little fun with him.”

“Just save some of him for when we decide to test the effectiveness of Secret Absorption again.” Sharifa would respond, the two getting off of Koji.

“Oh don’t worry, Koji’s an energetic boy.” Nathifa would giggle, licking her lips as she took off her panties. “I’m sure he’ll have more than enough to go another round or two after. I just want a good taste of him for myself.”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:35 am

Poor Koji was rocked back and forth, lulled into deeper aroused sleep in the Secret Absorption for one extra minute as the two dancers kept casually y winding and gyrating their hips over the already defeated boy, having a normal conversation like if they were sitting on some very comfortable couch.

When they finally dismounted from his limp form, Nathifa asked and obtained the chance of some 1 on 1 playing with him, as Sharifa was probably made mofe lenient by their flawless rxecution of Secret Absorption.
Nathifa's fun had to wait a little though, because poor Koji was still unconscious, not surprisingly.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:16 pm

“Well, it’s no fun if he’s isnt awake to enjoy it.” Nathifa would say, mounting his waist again. Due to the removal of her panties, her womanhood and his boyhood would now have no separation, which would serve as an effective means of taming the boy further in the match.

Now focusing on waking the boy up, Nathifa would begin to slap his face back and forth. She wasn’t hitting with enough force to cause any serious pain, but if she was going to wake him up from such an enticing nap she’d need to show that she could mean business with her slapping.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:02 pm

Koji feels like some soft, pleasant taps are tenderly bringing him back tocosciousness, murring softly at the pleasant sensation. "mnnf.. <3".

That is, until his senses emerge more and more form unconsciousness, his perception becoming sharper with each new moment... until he realized that what he had mistaken from sweet loving taps in his slumber, were in fact  playful slaps across his face!

"Fughu! Unghh! Nguuff... h-hey stop it I'm awake dont.... ugh! W-Where are our clothings..??", the flustered boy asks, trying to push Nathifa off... which will probably make her very happy makes her happy bringing his tentative hands right on his strong female thighs.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:21 pm

“Ah, awake finally Koji.” Nathifa would say, looking down to the boy as he struggled to make sense of everything. “Well your shorts were getting in the way, and you quite ruined my panties with your latest climax, so I tossed it as well.” She’d say, taking a second to give his boyhood a single grind with her naked womanhood.

“And since I got you like this...” She’d trail off, attempting to distract him by rubbing his chest with a finger while her hand reached down more. “I figured we could have a little one on one challenge, unless you’re too chicken to accept it.” She’d say, placing bait in for the boy, expecting his foolish male pride to accept it after being called out.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:17 pm

Even in such erotically tempting predicament, Koji's fighting spirit was urging him to struggle but Nathifa had him weak-minded and easily controlled now, and she didn't miss a single chanace to show him as she countered his meek attempts at getting up with a single, slow grind of her hips, or with a caressing finger running from his heaving chest down to the lower parts of his quivering abs.

"U-Unghhh I'll show you...I'm no chicken!". Urged into a predictible male-ride reaction, Koji tried to grab Nathifa's caressing hand and pull sidewards, aiming at rolling ontop.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:15 am

Nathifa wouldn’t resist as Koji turned them around, in fact she was smiling as he had taken the top position away from her. “There you go Koji, that’s more of the way a boy like you should act. Take charge and get Tail, nothing like enjoying yourself in such an adrenaline filled situation as I always say.”

“Now then...” She’d say huskily as her free hand reach down and grabbed his boyhood, slowly stroking it as she worked to get his erection to return. “I believe you accepted my challenge, and I think I know the perfect one. Let’s see which one of us is the better lover, and can outlast the other in some steamy action.” Ever pointing Koji to the dangerous game, she would move to where the tip of his boyhood was touching her warm entrance, daring him to make the clearly foolish move.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Aug 31, 2019 4:34 am

With her playful and sultry seductions, soon Nathifa lead Koji's silly manly-man personality right where she wanted, luring him into her erotic trap, teasing the mushroom tip of his young cock with the subtle rubbing caress of her womanhood as she dared him into a challenge that he could not reject... and that she knew he could not win!

"U-Unnghh.. I-If that's what you want, to moan under a strong male... Then with my sex I will... Ahhnn~ d-dominate you~<3 F-Fuahhnnn~@///@".
Nathifa's pussy felt incredibly good from just inserting his girth into its awaiting folds, having the young guy moan as he thrusted his hips trying to be in control.
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:54 pm

“Mmmmmmm~ That’s the stuff Koji.” Nathifa would moan seductively as he began to thrust into her, enjoying it as much as the boy at the hot action. However it was much more visible that she was much better at containing herself, simply her cheeks turning red as he continued his thrusting.

“But this is only the start, this’ll be a lot more hot by the time we’re done.” In emphasis to what she meant, the Dancer had then removed her top, allowing her breasts to bounce free before then grabbing Koji’s head and pulling his face to her bosom. To start she’d allow him to simply love her breasts, but in time he’ll see that it’s simply another step in her plan.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next