Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 215 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 215 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A lethal dancer appears: Soraya vs Koji (complete)

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

A lethal dancer appears: Soraya vs Koji (complete) Empty A lethal dancer appears: Soraya vs Koji (complete)

Post by wrestleryu Fri May 01, 2015 12:04 am

Koji had chosen a Sunday morning to go to the Gym and have some good and quiet workout.
Things had become hectic at Tension recently, with lots of titled and not titled matches, feuds and whatnot. He didn't give a shit about that showbusiness stuff really, but as a consequence of Tension being a very lively federation, the chance for some real workout without having girls around giggling, teasing and messing up his concentration was a rare event these days.

And thus, a sunday morning on a sunny day was the perfect timing to enjoy a totally deserted gym. Koji started with a benches and dumbells to keep his upper body tonic... then after a while he decided to train his stamina and velocity.
"Uhmmm... doing shadow-boxing here in the middle of the gym might look a bit stupid... but there's nobody around so.. who cares?". With that, the young Japanese started to try a bit of punching and martial arts movements.
From a bystander's point of view, his concentrated expression face and wannabe-tough attitude would probably look amusingly childish, considering that he was fighting against an imaginary foe after all.

But that was not important, because nobody was there to disturb his little self-training today... or so he thought.

Last edited by wrestleryu on Sat May 16, 2015 1:14 am; edited 1 time in total
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

A lethal dancer appears: Soraya vs Koji (complete) Empty Re: A lethal dancer appears: Soraya vs Koji (complete)

Post by furry4ever14 Sun May 03, 2015 9:47 pm

Soraya still had not had an official match yet despite being around the Tension roster for some time now and was worried about her losing shape, especially after her beating. So this Sunday morning she decided to head to the gym to keep herself in shape. She needed to make a guy weep in her arms and beg for his release.

That morning she sliped into nothing more than her usual attire of face mask with black thong, loincloth, red bra with white t shirt over it red fishnets and red heels to walk there but a pair of simple trainers and gym pants for the workout. She walked out of her apartment and made her way to the gym. On arriving she noticed one guy there, doing shadow boxing, as she opened the double doors to the gym and strolled through to the lockers to take her shoes off.

Whilst taking off her shoes she thought that the shadow boxing was odd.

Last edited by furry4ever14 on Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sovereign Reign Roster:
Reptile
Sulter

Discord: furry4ever14#7217
furry4ever14
furry4ever14

Back to top Go down

A lethal dancer appears: Soraya vs Koji (complete) Empty Re: A lethal dancer appears: Soraya vs Koji (complete)

Post by wrestleryu Mon May 04, 2015 1:21 am

Koji stopped to took a breather, having finished that part of his lonely workout and going to pick a towel to wipe the sweat off from his arms. At some point, Koji had the slight impression to hear the familiar sound of click-clacking high heels, but he was probably his imagination.

Not giving it importance, and little knowing that a sultry beauty clad with a scantly belly dancer outfit had just entered the locker room, the young Japanese got to the bench for another series of lifts.
""Uffff... a good... uff..workout morning.. unff.. well, not comparable to real match really, but it can't be helped I guess... heh..", he said mostly to himself while doing repetitions.
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by furry4ever14 Mon May 04, 2015 8:47 am

When she had finished taking her shoes off she got a towel and draped it around her neck before walking back into the main bit of the gym. The guy who was shadowboxing and thought that he looked silly was no longer doing that but at the the bench doing some lifts.

Soraya noticed his well toned muscles as he was on the bench doing a series a lifts and chose to ignore him, after a quick glance. She walked over the the leg press as her hips wiggled from side to side, and sat down at the machine. She then began doing a series of reps.

Sovereign Reign Roster:
Reptile
Sulter

furry4ever14
furry4ever14

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon May 04, 2015 9:55 am

Koji could definitely not avoid to notice Soraya this time. Not everyday a sultry exotic-looking beauty walks around a gym, swinging her hip in a belly dancer-like attire and barefoot.
"Unff... bye bye concentration...", he would grumble to himself, but annoyed that he was not alone in the gym anymore but also ade curious and attracted by the strange beauty who had nonchalantly started to exercise at the leg press machine.

And thus, Koji wiped himself dry again, dropped the towel and walked to her direction. While her thighs flexed during her reps, he could not miss to notice their flawless shape, and the flexing strong muscles hiding underneath her apparently smooth and sinuous built. which caused a sight blush to rise up to her cheek, even if he didn't know.
"U-Uhmmm.. hello there, looks like we have the Gym all for us, huh...?" he greeted, bit awkwardly. Well he could not ask her to leave right away, so why not making a little conversation?
"...Uhm.. speaking of which, not that I'm complaining about, but I thought that this gym was only for Tension and Friction wrestlers...?" , he would blink. In his head, the sultry dancer could be the girlfriend or a relative of some wrestlers, but certainly not a wrestler herself.
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by furry4ever14 Mon May 04, 2015 10:13 am

Soraya noticed the muscular, strong man when she came in and decided to have a piece of that. Her plan was working perfectly to distract the handsome fighter. Soraya did not mind being in the gym with another lovely looking guy like him and she has him all to herself.She smirked thinking what fun it would to have him as hers.

She sits there exercising her legs with great ease despite being on the second heaviest weight, waiting for him to come over. She noticed him wipe down his toned body as she licked her lips and watched him come over to her as she continued using the machine. “Perfect” She thought as she knew her body and legs would be mesmerising.

Suddenly he was by the machine and spoke with a bright red face. Soraya just smiled “Well hello cutie” As she stopped the reps “I guess we do have the gym to ourselves” She smiled again. “Well it is a good thing that I am a Tension wrestler then isn't?” As she winked at him.

Sovereign Reign Roster:
Reptile
Sulter

furry4ever14
furry4ever14

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon May 04, 2015 10:33 am

"Cutie....? o.o", Koji repeated in his mind, now more aware of the warm blush riing to his cheeks after her endearing greetings. Little he knew that everything was working along her plans to hook him. Or better said, that she had him basically hooked already.

"Oh hello hello nice to meet you. My name is Koji and..." he finally managed to respond, "....Wait. Are you a Tension wrestler?? H-Haha..come on don't be kidding me, I saw some good looking female wrestlers around this gym, but nothing near to your beaut.. erm your looks... and they certainly were not dressed like dancers.. heh..", Koji would reply, doubting her story with a nervous laughter.
Though, his eyes would then also come to notice how much weight she had been lifting so leisurely. Maybe she was not a wrestler, but boy those dancer legs were strong.
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by furry4ever14 Mon May 04, 2015 10:43 am

Soraya gave a laugh inside her head and thought he was going to be excellent once under her spell. She could not help but notice his pecks as she was thinking of how to use them.

Again he spoke only this time he actually managed to introduce himself. “Nice to meet you, my name is Soraya” As she got up from the weights machine and gave him a peck on the cheek. “Oh yes I am and maybe one of the best looking too” As she ran her hands down her sides. “I am not kidding and yes there are some but they clearly have not seen me yet” She winked at him. “What was that you were going to say?” Raising an eyebrow. “Well the outfit is from my roots” As she noticed his laugh “Do you not think this could be the body of wrestler?” As once again she caressed her sides. “So what do you think about theses?” As she strokes her muscles.

Sovereign Reign Roster:
Reptile
Sulter

furry4ever14
furry4ever14

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon May 04, 2015 11:13 am

"Uh Soraya.. that's a beautiful name..", he replied, falling a little more under her spell as she just gave him a soft peck to his reddened cheek. Then, her following words luckily lead the argument back to wrestling, somewhat snapping him off from the dreamy spell that her mere presence itself was able to summon.

"Uhh... you s-sure look beautiful and strong beautiful and your legs are..uh...", he was fully blushing now as Soraya caressed her muscled and curvy legs. "But... no way. I won't believe that you're a wrestler... unless you can prove it, that is!", he finally added with a nervous smile, speaking like this mostly because he couldn't believe that his mind was being so easily swayed by this girl... and because he was embarassingly allured and intimidated by those legs. Come one, she is probably not even a wrestler in first place, he repeated to himself, trying to play the confident act in spite of his evident nervousness.

Last edited by wrestleryu on Mon May 04, 2015 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by furry4ever14 Mon May 04, 2015 11:19 am

“Awww thank you sweetie” As she gave him a peck on the cheek again. She sat back down and stretched her legs out.

“You are very sweet to say such nice things” As she caressed her lags as they were being stretched out in front of him. “How come you are blushing? Never seen a wrestler like me before sweetie?” She laughed to herself. She was there thinking perfect he does not know of me as a wrestler and he will vastly underestimate me “Perfect” she thought “Well how about we do some training together then cutie? Perhaps just in the gym here? Weights? I don not really mind as a wrestler should be ready for anything, isn't that correct?” She laughed.

Sovereign Reign Roster:
Reptile
Sulter

furry4ever14
furry4ever14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next