Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 103 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 102 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

A lethal dancer appears: Soraya vs Koji (complete)

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

A lethal dancer appears: Soraya vs Koji (complete) - Page 5 Empty Re: A lethal dancer appears: Soraya vs Koji (complete)

Post by wrestleryu Thu May 07, 2015 5:58 pm

"Nggrhhhh.... c-correct.. , not.. unghhh going to...unghhh... happen!". Koji would keep tugging at his trapped arm, matter of factly wasting a lot of his energies until it finally slipped out of Soraya's grip.

"Haha... f-finally.. now to get out of grip hold...", the boy would say with a weary but still satisfied tone, having now his arms free and willing to roll away.
He didn't have so many reasons for such a triumphant tone though... especially when letting his arm free could allow Soraya to concentrate herself into squeezing his body or his head instead.
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

A lethal dancer appears: Soraya vs Koji (complete) - Page 5 Empty Re: A lethal dancer appears: Soraya vs Koji (complete)

Post by furry4ever14 Fri May 08, 2015 10:03 pm

Soraya was disappointed at Koji for rolling away from her as she went after him before finally catching up with him and halting him in his tracks. She then stood straddled over him with her hands on her hips "That was bad of you and you need to be taught a lesson" And moments later she stomped on his midsection several times.

Sovereign Reign Roster:
Reptile
Sulter

Discord: furry4ever14#7217
furry4ever14
furry4ever14

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat May 09, 2015 2:39 am

Maybe Koji's escape had not been a great idea.. not when her powerful and entrancing legs had proved to be very fast too, when it comes to block her prey as he is trying to flee.

Thus, all his efforts would only earn him a series of vicious stomps to his abs, until they gave him allowing her to press her belly easier and easier, crushing the wind out of him in the process. "Ughh.. unghh-- nghff..!!"

Before long, the boy had been reduced into a miserable state, too weakened to try a second escape as she was towering over him, her only concern at this point was probably just how to finish him.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by furry4ever14 Sat May 09, 2015 9:02 am

Soraya towered over him as she looked down "Had enough little boy?" As she placed her foot on his and ground it in. "Still don't believe I am a wrestler then?" Staring at him "Or do you need more evidence?" As she lifted his legs and ground her foot into his crotch.

Sovereign Reign Roster:
Reptile
Sulter

furry4ever14
furry4ever14

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat May 09, 2015 12:17 pm

Koji was more than ready to admit that Soraya was a wrestler now, but before he could even say anything, her foot come down to his groin, quite painfully.

"Uuuuunghhfff...!!!" he writhed in pain bringing his hands to private parts.
"Nghhhh... I believe it. I believe everything you want... just stop crushing ..there ok..??? uhh...". The boy had not much choice but to beg, given the vicious assault to his most vulnerable spot.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by furry4ever14 Sun May 10, 2015 6:57 pm

"How does that feel my pet?" As she ground her foot into his groin. "I hope you believe that I am a wrestler now" She laughed at him.

Soraya enjoyed the begging so she eased off and dropped his legs to the floor. She then did an elbow drop on him before applying a quick grapevine pin.

Sovereign Reign Roster:
Reptile
Sulter

furry4ever14
furry4ever14

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun May 10, 2015 7:31 pm

With Soray's strong and flexible legs, a grapevine was surely one of the most torturing hold to be locked in... as Koji could testify in first person.
"Uuurghhhhh...n-not good... I can't move at all..!", he had to admit, squirming in pain and embarassement at her mercy, too weakened to even try to fight back as she easily locked him in her grapevine.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by furry4ever14 Sun May 10, 2015 9:08 pm

Soraya laughed evilly as she had him in the pin and tightened the grip of the pin "So how are we going to decide the winner then?" She taunted him. She then licked him on his face "Yummy! Tasty!" Winking at him. She got closer in the pin pressing herself onto him.

Sovereign Reign Roster:
Reptile
Sulter

furry4ever14
furry4ever14

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun May 10, 2015 9:35 pm

"Ughhhhh....!!", Koji had grimaced in pain as Soraya had flexed her legs sending a "persuading" wave of stretching pain to his limbs. But no... he could not allow himself to submit to pain, like a whimp.

"Ngffff.... I told you before... I will rather pass out...", he groaned, all blushed and flustrated as Soraya pressed her taunting curves closer.
What Koji was really meaning there was that he was not going to submit... but the way he said it could certainly sound like a suggestion to Soraya for the humiliating method of his defeat

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by furry4ever14 Mon May 11, 2015 10:07 am

Soraya was enjoying being on top of the gunk as she applied the grapevine tighter flexing more of her leg muscles as she grinned.

"That can be arranged my dear" So whilst in the pin she smothered her breasts in his face with a breast smother. Soraya still pelted herself on him.

Sovereign Reign Roster:
Reptile
Sulter

furry4ever14
furry4ever14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next