Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 12:05 pm

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Today at 2:42 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Today at 12:52 am

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 10:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 85 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 84 Guests :: 2 Bots

skip-stop

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 3:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 8:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

A lethal dancer appears: Soraya vs Koji (complete)

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

A lethal dancer appears: Soraya vs Koji (complete) - Page 3 Empty Re: A lethal dancer appears: Soraya vs Koji (complete)

Post by wrestleryu Tue May 05, 2015 7:30 pm

Koji seemed to be able to get up, finally.... only to be easily pushed back down by Soraya as she just effortlessly pushed her dainty foot on his chest and pressed him back down.
"U..Uffhh... g-good... indeed..", the poor boy was under her spell, and quite literally at her feet. Damm, from his embarassing point of view she looked like a towering and intimidating goddess, and yet she was teasing him with a gleeful voice.

He had to remember that, as a fighter, he had a pride to preservate, he could not allow himself to be toyed around without doing anything... even if her  mesmerizing beauty confused his mind.
"Unf... beating me... thous were just a couple of nice move.. beginner's luck I'd call it. Now don't be overconfident, because I'll get you back".  With that said, Koji tried to remove Soraya dainty foot. It immediately revealed to require his muscles to all out, because even her nonchalant pushing was surprisingly strong. "Nghhff...!!"

It looked like the young male was putting some real fighting spirit in it now. But, should he manage to break free, the act of standing up was still going to bring him too dangerously close to those deadly dancer legs.
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

A lethal dancer appears: Soraya vs Koji (complete) - Page 3 Empty Re: A lethal dancer appears: Soraya vs Koji (complete)

Post by furry4ever14 Tue May 05, 2015 10:10 pm

Soraya jsut laughed at him as he was easily pushed down. She then placed a foot on him "I guess I look strong than I am cute stuff" She teased .

"Okay are you sure they are just beginner's luck" As she winked at him. "When are you getting me back hot stuff?" As she rubbed her foot into him. Soraya felt him resist and let him remove her fott "Oh no you removed my foot" Not letting on that she let him remove it.

Sovereign Reign Roster:
Reptile
Sulter

Discord: furry4ever14#7217
furry4ever14
furry4ever14

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue May 05, 2015 10:52 pm

Koji had no clue that Soraya had just relaxed her powerful legs muscles by purpose, letting him believe that he had got free with His own forces.

And so, Koji thought it was his chance to take the lead in their test match. "unfhh...maybe I should have not taken you so lightly...you seem to have some strenght besides Your beauty. BUT I'll come back at you...now!

Free from the push of Soraya's foot Koji would try to get up and wrap His arms around her waist For a bearhug. "Hah, what you gonna do now..?",he would smirk thinking he had gained control.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by furry4ever14 Tue May 05, 2015 11:21 pm

Her was still working to her astonishment as she just stood over him.

"Well that was your problem thinking I could not do anything sweetie. I am sure you won't do that again" As she winked at him. "I will take that as a compliment. Thank you" She smiled.
She let him get up as she yawned but immediately regretted it as she was squeezed into a bearhug as she squirmed and kicked out with her legs trying to get out of it.

Sovereign Reign Roster:
Reptile
Sulter

furry4ever14
furry4ever14

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed May 06, 2015 3:20 am

"Not so confident now, arent'we my beautiful but now trapped fellow wrestler?", Koji would grin, trying to pick up Soraya in the bearhug.

Maybe he had overstimated the curvy beauty after all, he thought.

"She is probably just a dancer with a nice legs strenght, and a fun sparring partner at it, so there is no need to act like a brutal asshole to her"
, That's what Koji thought, not squeezing hard but just bouncing Soraya a bit in the hug instead... once again distracted by her entrancing curves as he did so.
"Heh... a-and this is the point where you should give up", Koji smiled nervously, his grip loosening a little more.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by furry4ever14 Wed May 06, 2015 10:03 am

Soraya thrashed about as she was trapped in the bearhug of his strong muscles.

She could tell Koji was just being nice as he saw a girl and not a wrestler. As she was bounced in the hug her breasts would bounce up and down right in front og his eyes. "Who thinks I should give up?" She said teasingly. If the breasts did not distract him and weaken hims so she could escape the she would use her foot to caress the inside of his legs.

Sovereign Reign Roster:
Reptile
Sulter

furry4ever14
furry4ever14

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed May 06, 2015 10:25 am

Getting a dose of Soraya's drugging charms at such close and intimate distance could not miss to affect the wannabe-tough boy.
"Uhhmm...b-but Soraya...uhh, you can't esca...nnhhhhh", softened by the hypnotic bouncing of her breasts, His senses and willpower were furtherly swayed by the treacherous caress of her foot.

As result of her sexy distractions, Koji's strenghts seemed to be lessened at the same time with the embarassing bulge in his pants growing evident. A succubus-like ability from Soraya, some might say, as the young male's wannabe tight submission hold was reduced to feeling like a mere cuddly hug for Soraya. Like that, Koji's bearhug was already broken even if he failed to notice, while soraya kept wrapping him slow and carefully in her evil web of seduction.
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by furry4ever14 Wed May 06, 2015 3:17 pm

As Soraya continued with bouncing her breasts and caressing his legs with her foot she felt a bulge against her. On feeling the bulge she smiled and pecked him on the cheek. Soraya felt the grip loosen to a mere cuddle like strength as she cuddled him back “Awww does my sweet Koji want a cuddle?” She whispers.
She was waiting for him to completely release her as she felt his bulge she slipped a hand down there to have a feel though his trousers.

Sovereign Reign Roster:
Reptile
Sulter

furry4ever14
furry4ever14

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed May 06, 2015 5:11 pm

Even if Koji had dropped Soraya back down onto her feet, the seductive bouncing of her breasts would not stop as the sexy dancer kept him going, thus keeping her hooked boy into a constantly mesmerized state as confirmed by his hands now merely resting in bliss on her curvy buttcheeks.

One of the purposes of his joining Tension was to prove that women could not surpass males in a fight, no matter what they tried to do... and still, here he was, about to be turned into an obedient and aroused little boy in Soraya's hands?

"What the hell am I doing...? I must resist...", a part of his mind warned him, but it was totally overwhelmed as Soraya's hands slipped under the wasteband of his pants, his lips moving to just say "uhhh... f-feels..so good..." with a faint moan.
With Koji's eyes half-closed and his body soaking in blissful delight, Soraya had the boy just where she wanted now: seduced and totally offguard.
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by furry4ever14 Wed May 06, 2015 6:59 pm

Soraya continued to bounce her breasts as she removed her hands from her butt. She was smiling as here she was beating a hunk of a guy with just her looks “If most of the guys are like this then I will have no problem winning” she thought to herself.

Soraya notices him wavering for a moment as her hands now slip underneath his pants and begins to play with his bulge That’s it” She cooed into his ear. “Just relax” As she continues to play with his bulge.

Sovereign Reign Roster:
Reptile
Sulter

furry4ever14
furry4ever14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next