Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 9:28 pm

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 95 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 94 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Rosa Cabrera Vs. Willow Gray: Willow just wants to help! (Complete)

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Rosa Cabrera Vs. Willow Gray: Willow just wants to help! (Complete) - Page 2 Empty Re: Rosa Cabrera Vs. Willow Gray: Willow just wants to help! (Complete)

Post by WrestleMind Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:46 pm

Willow nodded and smiled as Rosa clearly threatened her. "Well as long as you're happy, I'm happy!" With the wave of her hand she signaled for the bell. *Ding! Ding!* 

Willow foolishly continued to playfully taunt her opponent. "Hmph you don't seem so tough! Why don't you show me what you got!" With that invitation Willow tapped her chin and winked at her gigantic opponent.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Rosa Cabrera Vs. Willow Gray: Willow just wants to help! (Complete) - Page 2 Empty Re: Rosa Cabrera Vs. Willow Gray: Willow just wants to help! (Complete)

Post by HighFly Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:59 am

Rosa shook her head watching as Willow bounced around while taunting her. Rosa grinned as she stepped forward moving straight at Willow and extending her arm! Rosa wanted to clothesline this woman so hard that she may as well have been trying to behead her!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:54 am

Willows' eyes widened in surprise as Rosa shot out of gates and clotheslined her. Like a deer in headlights, she froze in terror, pitting up zero defense. The giantesses club of an arm slammed into Willows collar bone and sent her flipping onto her stomach like a clumsy acrobat.

With the wind already knocked out of her Willow clumsily clung to the closest thing she could, Rosas' thigh. With labored breaths, she cooed: "Nice... *panting* shot... What else you got?..."

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:21 am

Rosa hammered into Willow as hard as she could satisfied with the impact although she looked down as Willow clung to her, asking for more?! Clearly Rosa hadn't done enough, more would be needed. "Careful what you wish for..." Rosa growled as she pulled Willow to her feet by the hair, grabbing hold of her and lifting her high overhead with fully outstretched arms. Rosa pressed up and down to show off her strength before slamming Willow to the canvas as hard as she could with a big gorilla press slam!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:28 pm

Rosa lifted the hefty willow as if she were a sack of feathers. With ease, the giantess kept willow suspense over her head. The normally happy gimmicky girl squeezed in terror. "Put put me down please!" The giantess happily complied and let Rosa plummet almost seven feet down.

The helpless jobber splattered Ont the mat like an egg thrown from the roof. Yet still, she taunted Rosa. "That didn't... It didn't even hurt!" She moaned.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:24 am

Rosa shook her head, still in shock at how Willow was responding to all this! Gritting her teeth the tall agitated woman grabbed Willow by the hair pulling her to her feet. "You are going to regret ever accepting this match you little twerp!" Rosa said as she kept hold of Willows head, rushing towards the corner! Rosa pulled Willow's head back and sent her face flying towards the turnbuckle trying to smash her against it face-first! Rosa wasn't going to stop with just one either, looking to keep hammering Willows face against the turnbuckle over and over until she did it ten times and the referee intervened!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:19 pm

Willow yelped as she was pulled to her feet by her silver hair. Despite Rosas warning, Willow was already regretting asking for the match. Her regret intensified as Rosa dragged her towards the corner.

A shiver ran down Willows' spine as she realized her fate. "She's gonna bash me around until I'm dead!" To punctuate her opponents fear Rosa began to smash Willows pretty face into the top turnbuckle. With each collision against the turnbuckle Willow became a little weaker, a little limper. After the third slam, she dropped to her knees so Rosa simply slammed her head against the center turnbuckle. After the seventh blow to the head Willows head opened up, releasing a small curtain of blood over her face. She also became like a ragdoll, forcing rosa to start slamming her head on the bottom turnbuckles. Finally, after the tenth collision with the turnbuckles, Rosa released her grasp on Willows' hair. The KO'd girl collapsed to the mat, completely unconscious. Her stillness was only interrupted by a small convulsion here and there.

The audience booed at the crushers sheer savagery. Clearly willow was out for the count. Would Rosa end things now and pin her? Or would she continue to brutalize the delicate girl?!

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:31 am

The crowd had quickly grown to hate Rosa thus far in her career, so it was no surprise to her that a loud chorus of booing filled the arena. Rosa was forced to let go and the spunky woman who was defiant about Rosa smashing her now lay unconscious. Hammering any further was a moot point so Rosa dragged her towards the center of the ring and stood confidently over her, putting a boot on her chest to keep her down. The referee saw the cocky pin and slid in to place counting away.

"ONE!"

"TWO!"

Unless Willow came back to it within the next second this appeared to be a fast win for Rosa although given her match against Blue Imugi she knew that anything could happen inside the ring.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:48 am

The slamming of the ref's hand against the mat made the battered jobber stir from her slumber. "Three!... Four!.... Fi-" Running on pure instinct Willow rolled a shoulder up and broke the pin. She immediately regretted it. 

Willow stared up at Rosa with pleading eyes. "I didn't mean to lick out... I'm sorry about egging you on... Umm... Umm... If you go easy on me ill be your buddy!" Willows requests for mercy would more than likely go unheeded by the crusher.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:38 am

Rosa looked down and shook her head in disbelief. How was this pest still conscious? This had to end. "Kid you really don't know how things work around here do you? When you mess with the bull you get the horns, not mercy!" Rosa said as she yanked Willow up to her feet by the hair. Rosa wrapped a massive arm around Willow's head and lift her up high, holding her vertically. It may have looked like a delayed vertical duplex but this was far worse. Rosa held Willow up on display for a moment before bringing her crashing down with her finisher, an inverted Steiner brain buster!

The hard landing right on her head would have to finish her off or so Rosa thought. If this didn't work she didn't know what would!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next