Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 72 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 70 Guests :: 3 Bots

Gggg, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Yayuuki Sakura vs Heather Sunderland

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Yayuuki Sakura vs Heather Sunderland - Page 6 Empty Re: Yayuuki Sakura vs Heather Sunderland

Post by Cicilia Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:35 am

Lucky gasped loudly as her rival crumpled to the floor, the sight horrifying her! It looked as if she'd done something horrible to this beautiful, lovely woman and so... as fast as her wounded legs could carry her, Sakura scrambled over to her her emerald eyes wide with concern... but the moment she saw her chest rise up and down, she let out a soft sigh of relief... Good... she was so afraid she had hurt her horribly... She didn't know if she could've lived with herself if she had done something bad enough to have ended Heather's career...

Crawling on top of her, Lucky would lay herself out on top of her weakly so that they were perfectly synced up, their faces an inch apart as she waited for her opponent to return to the land of the living... Once she was lucid enough, the cheerleader would smile happily, placing a long, loving kiss upon her lips, raising her hands to the future-champion's cheeks to hold her head in place... so that she could show her how much she cared...

"...I... I had a lotta fun..."
She gasped as their lips disconnected, the blush upon Sakura's cheeks intensifying with every word. "...I... I like you a lot, Heather... a LOT of a lot... Be my pet, okay...? It'd make me so happy..."

And with those words, she'd scoot up a bit, placing her breasts over her rival's face in a familiar, loving smother! She didn't have the energy to do anything fancy with it... puff her breasts for her or press them HARD into her face... she just... limply lay atop her, her hands resting on her shoulders in some meager attempt to keep her in place...
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Yayuuki Sakura vs Heather Sunderland - Page 6 Empty Re: Yayuuki Sakura vs Heather Sunderland

Post by TiefBlau Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:46 am

Heather winced just a little as Sakura crawled atop her like that, the warm sensation of their bodies pressed together again making Heather instinctively relax, alot of her just giving way to that nice sensation. As she regained her bearings, she was greeted with that smile, one that made her heart skip a beat before she planted her lips down onto hers again. Heather let out a little muffled whimper into her lips, her body feeling like it was being steadily drained from such a thing before finally she broke it, holding her head in place like that. The look on her face was making Heather blush deeply, biting her lip just slightly as she did.

"H-haah..ah.." Heather could do nothing more but react in that small way, gulping from the words that she was saying. The thought of making her 'so happy'..it was seeping into her head and more and more her body and mind wanted to make that happen for her.

She winced as she moved up her body before those lovely breasts were pressed and smooshed down into her face again. With the two moves she just took--and having been buried in this girl's chest for so long just before, Heather wasn't sure how long she'd last in this. Her eyes fluttered, that weak pinning of her shoulders more than enough to prevent all of her struggles. Her words kept resonating in her head, Heather wincing hard as the warmth was overtaking her senses. She took in that daze from the smother, embracing it as she slowly shut her eyes. Her body went still beneath her--Heather steadily and slowly passing out from the smother hold, defeated by the girl.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:56 am

The moment she felt Heather's body relax under hers completely was when she pulled her chest back from her face, Lucky staring down at the beautiful, sleeping features of her Heather... Her Heather... She was so beautiful... God, she was, sleeping there beneath her... Now she was hers for the entire night...

Sakura would gently lay flat atop her again this time, nodding to the Ref to begin the pin-countdown. Lucky would only smile down at her rival as the official slid beside them, nuzzling her nose with the utmost affection...

1!

2!

3!

She counted... and now her win was official!

Boy... did if feel good to FINALLY win a match... but even moreso against someone as hot as Heather! Sakura wouldn't just get off her rival, however, instead waiting patiently for her to awaken on her own! When her eyes finally fluttered open, she would be greeted with a soft kiss upon her cheek and Lucky's smiling features gazing down upon her.

"Heya, beautiful..."
She whispered, her arms softly wrapping themselves around her neck, hugging her close. "You're all mine, now~... I can't wait to spend all night with you..." She winked playfully before slowly pulling back, slipping a hand down towards Heather's own to help pull her to her feet! With the two of them standing, Sakura would RAISE her rival's hand into the air, setting off a cheer for the crowd who loved their sexually charged fight, Lucky ALL smiles as she stared lovingly at her Heather.

"Lets go home, hm...?" She whispered, leaning in to give her pet one last kiss. "I think we both need a warm shower..."
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:07 am

Heather was totally out of it beneath her, the smother hold having put her out completely. She offered no response other than her chest rising and falling with her breathing as Sakura pulled her breasts up and off her face. She lie there beneath her as she covered her for that pin and the ref slid right in. It all happened without Heather knowing, Sakura officially winning the match between the two with the three count was finally made.

It took her a bit, but finally after a while, Heather came to, wincing slightly as she steadily opened her eyes. "Ngh--auh--" She winced just a little at that kiss on her cheek, her face flaring up a total red as she realized what had happened. Usually..Heather would be quite down about a loss like this. She was quite the competitive girl and she worked to try and win every match that she was in..but the sight that she was greeted by and the words from the girl above her..she felt a little that maybe this loss wasn't such a bad thing.

"A-ahaa that seems to be how it is, huh? W-well you're right, I'm totally yours tonight" She said with a little nod, her blush overtaking her expression all the while as she felt her wrap her arms around her, lifting her up like that. She stood in the center of the ring with her, stumbling just a bit as she raised her hand, Heather taking in that clear approval from the crowd of the bout that they just had. She let out a little flustered laugh, nodding her head a couple times before hearing Lucky's next words.

She hummed into her lips at that one last kiss, melting against her a little before she nod her head. "M-mnhaah..A..a-a shower sounds really good about now" She let out, biting her lip before allowing Sakura to lead her out of the ring.

Winner by pinfall: Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6