Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 74 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 71 Guests :: 3 Bots

SigmaMorgan, Teenwrestler, Whitecrow233

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Yayuuki Sakura vs Heather Sunderland

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Yayuuki Sakura vs Heather Sunderland Empty Yayuuki Sakura vs Heather Sunderland

Post by Cicilia Sat Dec 22, 2018 3:29 pm

Match Type: Normal
Winning/Losing Conditions: Pin, Submission, Disqualification

Lucky let out a loud sigh as the announcer backstage began setting up the fight, the cheerleader trying to psyche herself up for this match! There was a LOTTA things she read up on her opponent, that she had fought with and against the former Friction champion Cecilia a couple times, that her win-loss record was effectively the inverse of hers... and that this match wouldn't be taking place in happy-fun time-land... From the fights she's read-up on, Sakura was almost intimidated by how GOOD she was... but also kinda prideful that she got to actually fight her now!

...Maybe she was better than she thought...?

...Maybe someone up there just wanted to see her lose some more...

Either way, Sakura wasn't just gonna roll over and let her fears of the worst-case scenario scare her under a rock! She was gonna go out there and show the world that she too could wrestle!  Just because she had been hitting a rough-patch... since the start of her wrestling career, that didn't mean she wasn't good! It.... It just meant everyone else was better! B-but that changed tonight!

Lucky stepped out from backstage as her name was announced her theme blasting out over the arena!

Appearance:
Spoiler:

She smiled brightly as the surrounding crowd cheered her name "Lucky", touched that they still cared for her despite her unfortunate string of losses! It just went to show... one didn't need to win every match to have fans! Sakura would wave at some, blow kisses at others, winking at some of the cuter girls she spotted within the audience... So far, everything was great! She could only hope it lasted!

When she reached the ring, she would slip under the bottom rope before rising to her full height, staring expectantly across the way towards her opponent's entrance.

You can do it! She thought to herself, her emerald eyes blazing with anticipation! You can win!
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Yayuuki Sakura vs Heather Sunderland Empty Re: Yayuuki Sakura vs Heather Sunderland

Post by TiefBlau Sat Dec 22, 2018 3:39 pm

It didn't take long after Sakura's entrance for Heather's theme to play over the speakers, the lights turning to a dark blue as smoke and green laser lights filled t he stage area. It was only shortly after that Heather crawled out onto the stage area, dressed in her purple fishnet top, black bikini top on top of that, black baggy pants, black boots, a purple belt, and a purple two-toned hoodie, her face all the way down to a little past her chest glowing with the light purple bodypaint that she applied before the match.

Spoiler:

Heather crawled down to about mid-ramp, pushing herself up and raising her arms in the air, pyro shooting out from the entrance at her actions. She rushed down the rest of the ramp, sliding into the ring beneath the bottom rope, heading to the middle and raising her hands in the air again, pyro yet again shooting out, this time raining from the ceiling to around the ring. She let out a long breath, basking in the lovely reaction she was getting from her fans before she turned and hopped off, eyeing her opponent who stood across from her.

The lights turned to normal, revealing the bodypaint that she wore to be transparent in that normal lighting, Heather sticking her tongue out just a bit. She had been a bit on and off in the ring recently, never really having stuck around much too often..a bit of a part-time schedule one would say, but Heather was planning on coming right back into it. She had to start over pretty much, taking on any sort of match that she thought could be a fun and interesting one, and this girl in front of her seemed like she could offer that.

"Well hey there! Hope you weren't looking for any sort of easygoing bout! I don't plan on holding back tonight!" She let out, nodding her head a bit before she took a couple steps in towards her. "Don't worry about too much though! I just wanna have a good..or even great match with you! I think we could totally put on a good one! I'll make sure it's a bit more enjoyable for you than your last one!" She said, smiling and nodding, thinking that she was reassuring the girl with her words, bringing up the girl's last match without really..thinking about it.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Yayuuki Sakura vs Heather Sunderland Empty Re: Yayuuki Sakura vs Heather Sunderland

Post by Cicilia Sat Dec 22, 2018 3:55 pm

Lucky's heart pounded in her chest as her opponent made her way to the ring, a soft blush flashing across her cheeks as she took in her outfit! Geez, she looked hot tonight... She couldn't deny nor would she that Heather was a very beautiful woman... Her choice of outfit was really what caught her attention though... that and her deep purple hair, her punk-aesthetic suiting her very well despite the natural model-like beauty she came out with! How do they do that...? Being able to wear something so rough-and-tumble and still maintain such a gorgeous appearance? Was it the way they talked or the confidence they espouse?? Sakura didn't believe she would be able to pull it off herself... but then, she liked her cheerleader theme! It brought her back to the simpler times of high-school!

Sakura blinked in surprise, however, as Heather greeted her like a friend more than a rival, not expecting such joviality from her! Honestly, a lotta the girls in friction were very business-like or down-right mean... and maybe she was wrong to expect that from her next opponent too... Still, it was a happy surprise as she too stepped up to her opponent for the eve, squaring up with her so that their chests softly pressed against one another!

"Oh! Thanks! I feel the same!" She agreed happily, flashing Heather a warm, cuddly grin! "To be honest, I was kinda nervous before now but I'm glad to meet ya! I hope we have a lotta fun times tonight!"

However... that smile dropped the moment Heather mentioned her last match against the Koopa Queen, her face flashing a DEEP red as her emerald eyes flicked away from her opponent's.

"O-oh... you... saw that, huh...?"
She mumbled, embarrassed. She really wanted to just... forget that fight ever happened... So much fear and scrambling just to not get hit... She thought she'd made herself look the worst she ever had in that fight... and to hear someone bring it back up...

"...I hope I do better this time..."
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Dec 22, 2018 4:07 pm

Heather removed the hoodie she wore, tossing it to ringside before Lucky came up close to her like that, feeling her chest press softly against her own. She blushed just a little, the feeling catching her off guard just a little, Sakura's larger chest making Heather's look even smaller than they usually would--even though Heather certainly wasn't anywhere close to being flat herself. She took a breath to calm herself down as she nod her head at her next words.

"Ahahaa no need to be all that nervous! Well I mean--Maybe a little. You're facing off against the best there is after all!" She let out, sticking her tongue out just a bit after that, the girl's attitude definitely refreshing for Heather. She too was used to fighting more..intense opponents. Ones that were either overwhelming in sexuality or violence. It had been quite the road that Heather's been through in AFW.

When her expression changed though, Heather's heart skipped a beat, realizing immediately what she just did. "A-ahhh hey hey!! L-like I said, don't worry about that! That's in the past a-and now you've got me to fight! So--e-enough with that look on your face" She let out, wanting quickly to get her back into that cheerful mood that she had just been in, feeling like a jerk that she spoiled it like she did there.

She took a step back finally, stretching out her legs a little more as she flashed a grin her way. "Just put it in your head that you're about to face the future AFW champion. This is quite the opportunity to have!"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Sat Dec 22, 2018 4:21 pm

Lucky glanced back up to meet Heather's eyes (if somewhat hesitantly) once she assured her that everything that happened back then was BACK THEN! She couldn't help but smile softly as her opponent assured her that she need not worry about such things, that she should focus on the fact she was fighting the future champion of the AFW! Awwwww! She was so nice! Maybe a little awkward with her wording, but Sakura couldn't help but feel a little fluttery feeling in her chest as her opponent spoke! Before her purple-haired opponent could pull away, the cheerleader quickly threw her arms around her, giving the taller woman a quick hug, a sign of appreciation for the pep-talk!

...She really needed it... or the fear and insecurity of failing would plague her the whole fight!

"Thank you..." She whispered softly before pulling away, her face aglow with an angelic grin! She was so glad to find someone who would help her like this... someone who cared enough too! She could see into the future at this very moment... and she foresaw a friendship blooming outside of the ring!

Together, the two women would step back, Heather stretching out her legs, Sakura stretching her arms out over her head! She was all smiles now! No worries, nothing to distract her from the battle ahead! What a liberating feeling that was! She felt almost 20 pounds lighter! The cheerleader would cross her arms over her chest, getting one last stretch in before lowering herself into her wrestling stance, her eyes aglow with eager anticipation!

"Ready to go?" She asked, flexing and unflexing her fingers! "Because I know I am!"
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Dec 22, 2018 4:33 pm

Heather's eyes widened as the girl pulled her into that hug, her heart skipping a beat before pounding and racing hard, face steadily turning quite the deep red. When she whispered those words into her ear though, Heather let out a long breath, a smile developing on her face as well. She returned the hug for just a bit before letting the girl pull away like that. She did her best to refocus herself, a long breath coming from her mouth again as she nod her head a couple times.

"Ahahaa I'm more than ready! Don't think I'm gonna go easy now that we had this little moment though!" She let out, her smile not fading from her expression for even a second as she got her arms up in the ready. She backed up just a bit to take her stance, clenching her fists hard as she prepared for that bell. When it finally came, Heather kicked off into action, charging straight at Sakura.

She rushed at the girl before leaping up into the air, attempting to land on her shoulders and lock her legs around her head. She was trying to start this match off quickly and in her favor, attempting to throw herself backwards and take her down onto the mat with a hurricanrana!

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Sat Dec 22, 2018 4:42 pm

"I wouldn't dream of it!" Sakura assured her! It would hurt her pride as a wrestler if someone went easy just because they liked one another! She wanted to be friends with Heather, but, like she said, that wouldn't stop her from holding back! T'would be disrespectful! The two girls would stare intently at one another, their eyes locked as they waited for the bell to sound... The muscles in Sakura's legs grew tighter, more powerful with each passing minute, eager to LUNGE at her rival!

She wouldn't have to wait long, it seemed as the bell chimed, the two girls instantly running at one another!

Sakura was fast, but Heather was matching her evenly, leaping up in an attempt to get her legs around the cheerleader's head! With her reflexes sharp and her body well trained, Lucky managed to detect the move in time to duck low and roll under her rival as she flew at her head, quickly hopping back up to her feet in one swift motion! She would run RIGHT at the ropes, whirling around to face Heather as she bounced off of them, an arm outstretched in an attempt to bring her purple-haired opponent to the ground with a swift and powerful lariate!

"HAA!" She'd cry as she swung her arm around!
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Dec 22, 2018 5:39 pm

Heather nod her head in approval as they exchanged that last bit of talk before the match would begin. She could definitely tell this was going to be an interesting one for sure and she was more than thrilled to take on Sakura! Finally, the bell rang, Heather rushing straight in towards her as she leaped up for that. She yelped out loudly as the girl ducked it, Heather landing on her feet with a little stumble. The evasion caught her off guard a little, having to readjust herself quite a bit before she finally was able to go on guard.

Unfortunately for Heather though, Sakura was already in motion with her next attack. Her eyes widened as the girl came bouncing off the ropes like that, heading straight back towards her in a speed that was too much for Heather to evade after her recovery. She got her arms up to lessen the blow at least a little, grunting out loudly as that lariat pushed her own arms into her as well. It wasn't as bad as taking a direct hit, but it was enough to send Heather back and crashing onto the canvas.

"Gugh!?" Heather grunt out loudly, her body jerking and jolting from that impact, making her wince hard as the pain rattled her. She grit her teeth, trying to roll onto her front in an attempt to start pushing herself back up.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Sat Dec 22, 2018 5:51 pm

While she didn't quite hit as dead-on as she wanted, her attack still sent the future champion HARD into the floor! Good enough for her because it put Heather in the same situation she would've been in if she didn't aim to block her lariat! Sakura took a few steps back as Heather pushed herself up to her feet, running right back at her once again!

It wasn't for any meager clothesline/lariat, however! She had something else in mind! Jumping up much as Heather had, Lucky would bring her legs back as she angled her feet RIGHT at her opponent's cheeks, throwing her legs forward in a powerful drop-kick to her head! She was determined to keep her momentum going, to give Heather the awesome fight she truly wanted!

If Lucky's dropkick landed the way she intended it to, sending Heather on her back once again, Sakura would fall hard on her front, but she wouldn't waste a moment to press her advantage! The cheerleader would quickly jump on her rival, locking her arm between her legs and hands in a powerful Armbar!

"Hmph!" She grunted as she would pry her opponent's arm back further and further, aiming to either weaken her rival... or make her tap out right here and now!
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:23 pm

Heather shook her head a bit as she steadily picked herself up, regaining herself as much as she could from just that lariat. She pushed herself up fully, turning to face Sakura as she tried to get her guard up. The girl proved yet again to be too quick for her recovery unfortunately, unable to even get her arms up in time as those feet came up for her head, crashing into her for that high-angle dropkick!

She yelled out loudly as they crashed into her cheeks, knocking her right back down onto her back. She jerked, grunting out loudly from the impact. She squirmed and writhed around on her back, her head pounding and spinning quite a bit before suddenly her arm was pulled into that armbar,trapped fully.

"A-aah!! Agh!!" She yelled out loudly, kicking at the mat a bunch as she squirmed and struggled all over. She yelled out, prying and pulling at the girl's legs as she grit her teeth hard through her groans.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next