Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 238 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 236 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Busty ambush: Selene vs Ryu

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Busty ambush: Selene vs Ryu - Page 2 Empty Re: Busty ambush: Selene vs Ryu

Post by wrestleryu Fri Dec 21, 2018 4:00 pm

Trapped in Selene's standing smother and treated to the entrancing smoothness of her breasts, Ryu was soon compelled to buckle his legs and arch his back some, definitely getting into a lower stance than hers which allowed the blonde bombshell to put some leverage into her embrace, pressing her large bosom down to his face so that he'd get no chance to escape.

That had Ryu tilt his head up, letting his eyes barely pop out of her cleavage so that he could look up at her confident smile while she calmly spoke to him, apparently making no effort at holding him in place. Ryu's nose and mouth would remain sealed by the warm breast flesh surrounding him though, making sure that he had no choice but to listen quietly while she enjoyed his desperate/embarrassed gaze.

"Mfff-mpffhhh... @///@". While Ryu fruitlessly tried to respond with wannabe-defiance, Selene's arms wrapped her arms around the redhead into a tighter bosomy embrace, completely engulfing him into an airtight 'cleavage cuddle'.
"Mrrpfffhhhh...@///@". Enveloped once again into dark warm softness, Ryu wasted more stamina and oxygen in futile squirmings, while the tent under his towel became more visible from sensuous air deprivation.
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Fri Dec 21, 2018 4:38 pm

“What’s the matter Ryu? Are you not enjoying feeling my breasts so closely?” She teased as she would lightly rub his face between her chest, getting a full feel of his face between there. As she moved herself more against him, she’d feel his energetic boyhood from his towel, smirking as she knew he was now aroused.

“Oh I get it, you just like pretending to be a tough guy. And you enjoy getting smothered by a hot babe huh?” She’d say as she pushed him back against the wall, pressing her body against his, making sure her barely hidden pussy was pressing against his arousal. “Because if that’s the case, you’ll love having a little behind the scenes fun with me. But we can’t start it until you go to sleep.”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Dec 21, 2018 5:23 pm

Ryu was powerless to escape from the smothereing embrace of Selene's breasts, their heavenly softness and mesmerizing perfume treacherously lulling his senses as she slowly drained his stamina, making it easier for her to control his weakening struggles.

Pinned against the wall, he felt her warm melons press furtherly into his face, apparently swelling larger as they completely surrounded his head. At the same time he was treated to the extra tease of Selene's crotch rubbing against his barely covered boyhood, exacting more muffled whimpers that remained prisoner of her bosom, just like his every attempt at breathing.

"Mnnfff..mf-ff... @///@", the handsome boy would mumble getting dizzier and sleepier, his tired eyes fluttering hopelessly, his air-deprived mind starting to obey Selene's cooing words as he felt his consciousness starting to slip away, like absorbed by her enveloping cleavage.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:36 pm

“That’s it Ryu, go ahead and take a small nap.” She’d order him as she continued to grind against his boyhood, seeing the strength leave his eyes for the entire time. “If you’re lucky enough, I might have give you a special treat for your wake up. And after that, we can decide on how to set up our match.”

The only chance Ryu would have to breath would be the moment he passed out, and when he finally did, the busty wrestler would pull his head out from her large pillows and drag him to one of the saunas set up in the showers for better relaxation. Only for them, it’d serve as a way to heat up the situation for them.

Entering it, she’d be sure to put Ryu on the ground before deciding that this would be better without the unnecessary towels that hide their naked bodies. So with a simple tug, she’d remove both his and hers, tossing them out and closing the door. From there, she’d move down to Ryu’s hardened member and slowly lick at it, tempting Ryu into waking up in an erotic fashion.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Dec 22, 2018 1:18 am

Ryu helplessly passed out just like Selene's cooings suggested, her smothering breasts finally serving as smooth, loving pillows where he could take a nap. Once she pulled him out of her bosom, the busty blonde could confirm that the wannabe-tough boy was sleeping like a baby in her arms, which lead to the next part of her naughty pre-match plan.

Dragged in the sauna, Ryu was all hers as Selene removed both their towels and closed the door to have some privacy with her handsome prisoner who was still floating in blissful unconsciousness, but not for long.
Soon, their bodies was glistening from hot wetness, small drops of sweaty wetness shining like pearls on their skin while the busty blonde started to bring Ryu back around with deliberately slow licks along his boyhood, like making it her own lollipop as it stood up to full attention way before he was awake.

Waves of pleasure washed his body and mind with each teasing lick, exacting faint moans from his half-conscious lips until he finally opened his eyes. Woozy from the recent smother, Ryu had his foggy vision focus on the spectacular show of Selene's glistening nudity as she took good care of him.

"Gasp...! 0///0 ...ahhhnn <3". Gasping and moaning in pleasure, Ryu's body twitched at the gentle intimate caress of her tongue, too much seduced and disoriented for words, but the mix of embarrassement and shameful pleasure on his blushing face said everything Selene needed to know.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Sat Dec 22, 2018 1:34 am

“Welcome back to the land of the living Ryu.” Selene would say as she continued to lick at Ryu’s boyhood, making sure not a single part of his shaft was left without a show of love. After a minute of keeping up the sensuous licking, Selene would just stop before slowly working up Ryu, staying at his side.

“So then lover boy, do you want to put anything into the match, or would you prefer I give you all my ideas?” She’d ask, placing her soft hand to his member and slowly jerking him off. At the same time, she pressed her bosom against the side of his chest and blow into his ear, wanting to see his cute reactions.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Dec 22, 2018 1:47 am

Ryou could have come back to consciousness, but certainly not to full awareness as Selene made it sure to keep him dizzy and dumb with more loving licks, taking care of every inch of his throbbing boyhood.

When she shifted up to his side questioning him about ideas for the match, the handsome redhead tried to catch his train of thoughts, knowing that he would be certainly in troubles if he let her do all the thinking and choosing.
But all it took to have his good intentions fade away was the warm breeze of Selene blowing gently into his ear, putting him back into a seduced trance.

"Ah... rules for the match? I.. I think-uuuhmmmmm.... Fuuuu... <3... I mmm d-don't know.... yess...your...ideas...0///0". Shivering in pleasure and moaning in woozy bliss, the poor boy couldn't think coherently, not to mention speak. Which meant that Selene could settle the rules to her heart's content, as planned.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Sun Dec 23, 2018 1:54 am

Having him already under her spell, Selene was more than glad to set everything up for their match. “Well then, I guess I have a few things that I have in mind for our bout.” She’d say, speaking directly into his ear as she continued to stroke his boyhood. “I’m a rather big fan of KO matches, so obviously we should go for one of those. But I also love making things interesting, so how about a couple special rules to throw in?”

Continuing on, Selene would then lightly lick at the red head’s ear, enticing him while keeping up her grip on his mind. “To start, I’d rather not have a referee interfere with our fun, so not having one watching is for the better. There also has to be hentai involved, can’t go into this without making sure you get some fun too. And as for the KOs, I’m willing to take a handicap to make it more special. So how about this: I will have to knock you out five times, and all you have to do is beat me once, KO, submission, or even a pin. Sound nice?”

Waiting for him to agree, Selene would smirk before throwing in one last rule to catch him off guard. “And we can’t just let our fun end in the ring, so we’ll have a POW rule set in too. That way, we can play without watchful eyes even.”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Dec 23, 2018 10:43 am

Melting in the heat of the sauna and of Selene's closeness, Ryu wasn't in conditions to object as she cooed softly into his ear the rules of their next match, keeping him tamed and woozy with a slow handjob. Moaning in bliss, the boy blushed when she mentioned KOs hentai as her favorite activities to do in-fight...and no referee around to limitate her whims.

Soon he twitched at hearing her talk of handicap though....only to blink in surprise when she requested a handicap at his disadvantage! Which, while humiliating, was at least kind of relieving: With the busty blonde being so overconfident, Ryu's chances to win would grow...or that was the story he told himself.

"Mmmhh... A-alright... I accept your challe-uhhh...? 0///0 ...POW rule...? Unnhhh....o-ok... @///@".
While ruinously appealing, the POW idea was much less relieving now, especially with an assertive vixen such as Selene.... But he was simply incapacitated to deny anything to the blonde busty siren who was keeping him entranced with teasing licks on his ear and gentle strokes around his twitching boyhood.
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:31 am

“I’m glad you agree with me Ryu, I can guarantee you that you’ll really enjoy our match.” Selene would continue to plant her seeds of seduction into the boy’s mind, stopping her service as she moved to lay on top of the boy. With her womanly features pressing down on his developed body, she would stare into his eyes with intent.

“But of course, you should get a taste of what will come.” Secudtively winking at him, Selene would press her lips against his, beginning a heated kiss with the redhead. As she did, she lightly placed her pussy against his boyhood, not grinding against him but letting him feel her warmth.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next