by Old_Man_Tai Today at 5:19 am

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Today at 5:12 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 4:57 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:56 am

Who is online?
In total there are 219 users online :: 3 Registered, 1 Hidden and 215 Guests :: 1 Bot

killcarrion, Underdog21, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 6:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Lucky Vs Lux 2: Oil Boxing!

2 posters

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

Lucky Vs Lux 2: Oil Boxing!  - Page 7 Empty Re: Lucky Vs Lux 2: Oil Boxing!

Post by Cicilia Fri May 31, 2019 7:45 pm

Seeing Maddie try and beat her to her feet, Sakura PUSHED herself up, managing to get RIGHT back up just as the counter hit NINE!... only for her legs to give out and SLIP OUT from under her, lucky falling HARD on her back, spread eagled as the count finished!

TEN!

"*Huff... Huff...* nnnnnnnnh... Dang iiiiiiiiiit....."
Lucky whispered as she gasped for breath after breath, her buxom chest rising and falling heavily with each gasp, her breasts bouncing lightly upon it with each intake of air! This was sooo hard... it hurt so much to keep getting back up... Her head felt like a big-ol rock that was about to crack any minute now, her belly felt all scrambled and nasty after having taken so many hits... and she was getting REALLY tired of slipping all over this oil! Lucky could feel a very callow anger boiling up inside... before it was suddenly dispersed by a soft giggle!... then that giggle became a laugh!

Sakura just laughed and laughed, loving how both her and Maddie just kept doing the same thing, neither of them ever seeming to hold an advantage for very long! Yeah, it could be stupid sometimes... But she really did like it, deep down! Almost as much as she liked Maddie herself! Now that she thought about it, Lucky saw their little exchanges like symbols of their friendship: Equal, but always wanting to outdo the other! Lucky pulled herself up into a sitting position, smiling widely as she looked over at her best friend...

...The girl that would always be her best friend.

"...I'm really happy we met, Maddie." Lucky sighed happily, fighting the vertigo her friend's fists had implanted into her brain! She would rise.... an inch at a time, avoiding lathering her face with more oil by bringing her glove back up to her beaten cheek! "You're amazing... I... I kinda wish we met a lot sooner!"
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:45 am

"Uuunnnggghf...haaaaagh..." Maddie panted, sucking in air as she tried to recover following what was technically the fourth "knockout" she had endured tonight. Her head was throbbing, her body was feeling wobbly, and even her fists were starting to ache after delivering so many vicious punches to Lucky's face, boobs, and belly. She was frustrated, that was for sure...but the sound of Sakura's laughter did make her feel better!

Maddie chuckled and smiled, too, shaking her head at just how loud her friend was laughing, which made her laugh a little bit louder, too. Lucky was a huge dork, but she really did love that huge, adorable dork, and she was glad that the two of them had met, and that the two of them were best friends. Maddie sat up, smiling back at Lucky as the silver-haired girl smiled at her.

"I'm really happy we met, too, Lucky," Maddie would reply, as she rose up on her knees, then, very carefully, would get one foot underneath her, steady herself, then carefully push up so that she could get the other underneath her, as well. "I guess we couldn't meet until I came over here...but I'm glad we did so soon after I started here! We've got plenty of fun times ahead!"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:15 pm

"Heeeeeheeeee! G-good!" Lucky giggled, beaming at her best buddy! "Because I wanna be your bestest friend forever... and I can't do that if I can't beat you from time to time so... Here I go!"

...And so, round... whatever round it was, began!

Really, Lucky had a HUGE compulsion to just throw herself at Maddie and HUG her so hard, those big huge breasts were SMASHED against her chest... She wanted to just hug and kiss and snuggle her for ALL it was worth... Maybe another thing she'd add to the list after she won! Now, Lucky wasn't frustrated that she wasn't making ground... With their warmth for each other brought to bare, Lucky felt only the bestest love for her bestest friend... a love that would NEVER, EVER go away!... But she had to win, though! She wasn't gonna lose to every contest she and Madide had, after all! She didn't just want to be Maddie's friend... but her equal! A high bar to aspire to, to be sure, but it was one she would GLADLY strive for! She was gonna make Maddie PROUD to be her friend and EAGER to be her rival! She was gonna do, like, everything she could to make Maddie the happiest EVER just by being around her!

SO! She was gonna win this fight and even things up!

With the start of the next round, Sakura ZIPPED right up to her friend, feet gliding upon the oil as graceful as a certain shadowy hedgehog, fist cocked back, ready to throw a BIG right hook RIGHT into her friend's face and knock her right out!

...Even with how peppy she seemed though... the damage upon her was... obvious... She was so tired... only a few punches would knock her to the floor now! She... she couldn't give up, though... She wouldn't! Not if she was fighting her bestest friend in the whole, wide world!
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jun 02, 2019 1:28 pm

Maddie stuck her tongue out at her friend as they both got back up onto their feet. "It is gonna be, like, sooooo cute to see you try, Lucky! But I'm not gonna let you beat me, girl!"

Maddie could tell that Lucky was determined to win this one after losing their first fight, to prove herself against her bestest friend! And Maddie respected the hell out of that—but that didn't mean she was going to go easy on her friend at all! In fact, just the opposite! This cute silver-haired girl was going to be hitting the mat another six times, AT LEAST, and Maddie was not going to waste another second! She knew that Lucky knew that every ridiculously painful punch just showed how much Maddie cared about their friendship!

She surged forward, right up into Lucky's face, as Lucky did the same thing, Maddie cocking her fist back before unleashing the mightiest right uppercut she could manage, letting it smash into her friend's chin as she took a massive hook to her face, sending her spinning like a ballerina back across the oil, spit and oil flying from her mouth!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Mon Jun 03, 2019 5:11 am

Lucky noticed how Maddie changed the way she spoke... At first, it was all "YOU CAN'T WIN!" Now, it's "I'm NOT GONNA LET YOU WIN!" There was a difference... It was like Maddie was admitting Sakura could beat her without actually admitting it! Oh, the infusion of hope was STRONG in this one! With as much of an airhead Lucky could be, a writer could pick up on such details!

Heeeeheee... I love you Maddie, you doofus...
Sakura thought to herself as she just smiled at her rival! You make me so happy sometimes...

And so, the match had begun again! Lucky's punch SLAMMED into Maddie's jaw with a big ol' KAPOW, sending Maddie spinning away in the oil like a dancer!.... Covered in oil! Of course, farbeit from Sakura to get away unscathed in this fight! Such a thing was completely impossible with such battle! Sakura's head shot UP like she was being taken to the MOON with Maddie's uppercut, oil spraying UP off Sakura like a fountain as the force of the punch carried it off of her! She went like... 3 inches off the ground with that blow, spittle and oil spraying out from her lips, her eyes dulling... But Lucky... somehow... didn't fall!

Maybe it was because she was Lucky, but LUCKY landed on her feet, the oil thin enough around them for her to not slip and fall on her poor, sore butt for like the umpteenth time! Huffing and puffing, Lucky's body dripped as oil and spittle ran off her chin, Sakura's once pure, angelic skin now marked with scuffs and bruises! Sakura let out a soft groan, feeling her head rocked by Maddie's blow... but even still, she stumbled right after her, throwing a punch RIGHT at her rival's face... except it was so limp and weak, it was more like a slap than anything else!
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:07 am

Maddie didn't notice any change in the way she was speaking, so to her that whole darn point was moot! Lucky wasn't going to win, no matter who was stopping her and just what level of amazing boxing skills Maddie brought to bear upon her!

Lucky was, admittedly, really good, and obviously had some boxing knowledge that she was putting to good use. Otherwise, even thinking as similarly as they did, this match would not be tied at 4-4. But Maddie was still number one at everything she put her mind to, and she aimed to prove it with the uppercut she delivered right to Lucky's chin! Maddie was spinning backwards, and didn't see how far Lucky flew, but she felt the force she put into it, and was kind of disappointed when she finally spun to a stop, groaned, worked her jaw around a little bit, and saw that her friend hadn't gone down into the oil again!

"Uuurk..." Maddie grumbled, as the silver-haired girl charged at her again, swinging with a wobbly punch! Maddie would push forward, then hunch down like a skier, letting that fist pass right over her head. And then, she would swing her own fist around, somewhat awkwardly, to try to nail Lucky with a punch right to her plush butt!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:07 am

Lucky's awkward, weak punch flew RIGHT over Maddie's head as it came around, her friend ducking low under it... and swinging her fist around in a weird, wrap-around punch that dug right into Sakura's generously jiggly booty!

"AAAH!"
Sakura cried out in complete shock as she was thrown in an awkward direction, her breasts slamming into Maddie's as her momentum carried her into her space! Granted, this time they didn't accidentally fall into a make-out session, but Lucky's arms still wrapped around her friend, clinging to her... to keep her from doing such weird punches again! Lucky blushed and moaned softly as their tough, hardened nipples pierced and stabbed into the opposing pair, Sakura resisting every earg to lock lips with her rival... and love her as their oil-coated buxom, HOT forms pressed and hugged together... Lucky felt her heart RACE as she felt close with her best friend, feeling her breasts upon hers, their eyes locked together, Sakura's own flicking down towards those full, shimmering lips a small space from her own...

...She knew they promised no more kisses until AFTER but.... but...

Sakura leaned in, their breasts flattening and mushrooming out, Lucky's eye-lids lowering, her heavy breath upon Maddie's lips, inviting hers in... ONLY for Lucky to SLAM her gloved fist RIGHT into Maddie's own butt-cheek, her glove sending shock-waves all across that big, jiggly flesh and letting it cramp up... just like hers was right now! Flashing Maddie a mischevious smile, Sakura would bring another around, SMACKING it again into Maddie's big, bouncy butt... loving every ounce of nostalgia these blows brought!
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:50 pm

Maddie's little ski-like maneuver had taken her past Lucky by a foot or two, unable to punch at her head, chest, or belly the way she would like to without spending the time going back around to the front of her friend's body. She was just lucky she had such a plush, inviting target from this angle! When the punch connected, Lucky scooted forward, then spun around, arms reaching out to try to cling to Maddie even when the Californian was punching her from behind!

"Hey, you're soooo clingy!" Maddie would tease, tongue sticking out, not really bothered in the least by the way Lucky was grabbing onto her, their breasts mashing, nipples spearing into each other. And of course, when her tongue stuck out, Lucky's lips seemed to come closer, severely tempted by Maddie's wet, warm tongue...but then the Japanese girl started to punch Maddie's ass, the American crying out as she felt her butt flesh ripple and jiggle with the punches!

"AAAH!" she yelled, wobbling a bit, but immediately coming back and firing a hook of her own around her friend's body to smash it into a butt cheek, twisting her fist to drill into that booty flesh a bit! And she wouldn't wait a second before firing off ANOTHER one into the opposite cheek, matching Lucky's efforts! Then she would go low, bringing a gloved fist upwards from beneath the girl's rear end to actually uppercut that butt and make it REALLY bounce, giggling as she was able to watch the action on the jumbotron in slow motion, feeling inspired as she would keep it up by bringing both gloves hammering down on that butt at once!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:42 pm

Somehow managing to get Maddie in a clinch, her besty would muse how Lucky was just SOooooo clingy and Sakura only smiled widely at her!

"It's because I loooooooooooooooove you, Maddie!"
Sakura giggled, flashing her a cute little wink as the two girls pressed and hugged each other! She loved everything ABOUT Maddie... from her drop-dead gorgeous looks... to her sweet, playful, if slightly edgy personality! If she had her way, Lucky would spend every moment she had WITH Maddie as the two of them went out to find and conquer new challenges together! If they couldn't find any, they'd make some up! That was the glory of being with someone like Maddie Lux! She knew how to MAKE fun out of stuff someone would normally think was just boring!

BOXING, for example!

Lucky never would've thought to pick up this sport again until Maddie had come into her life and proposed ideas! What started out as a playful musing had grown into something much bigger, more exciting and fun! Punching each other in fancy ways evolved into this oil-filled sexy fighting-fest that excited Sakura in so many ways! Lucky really loved Maddie... There were so many things she wanted to say, if she could only find the words...

...But she'd settle for punching that big, fat butt instead!

Her punches bounced and rippled into that booty-flesh but Maddie wasn't far behind at all! Lucky winced and gasped and BLUSHED SO HARD as Maddie slapped her gloves into her rear... before going SO low as to uppercut her booty from below!

"AAAAAH!!"
Sakura cried out... but not necessarily in protest!... She was getting so turned on right now... She wouldn't EVER admit it but... this was so WEIRD and hot ALL at the same time! Their wet, oily bodies grinding as they slapped the patooty out of their patooties! As they gasped and huffed against each other.... One could practically see big pink hearts glowing in Lucky's eyes!

... But even so, Sakura shot her own arms down, DOUBLE uppercutting Maddie's cheeks at ONCE, smiling smugly as she brought her gloves around again to SLAM both of Maddie's butt-cheeks from opposite ends, squeezing them together HARD! Lucky would glance up at the Jumbotron as Maddie did, the two of them sharing a little giggle as the cameras zoomed in on their "Maddie/Lucky's Face Here" tagged booties jiggling, wiggling and reddening up on screen! God, this was so WEIRD... But she wouldn't stop now! No chance! Lucky brought up her hands, SLAPPING them down across Maddie's butt... as her rival did the same, a BIG ripple shooting out across her rear as Lucky moaned loudly, unable to keep it inside... It felt so good... As memories shot back to that moment in their last match... she had to wonder why they weren't making out right now....
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:44 pm

"Heh heh, well, I loooooooooooooooove you, too, Lucky!" Maddie would giggle right back, as the two of them were in quite intimate contact, breasts smashed almost flat together as they focused their punches on a much more padded part of each other's bodies: their big, round butts! It was just the crazy, insane sort of thing that Maddie expected when she hung out with Lucky, and it was one of the reasons the two of them had soooooooooo much fun together!

The jumbotron was showing both butts, side by side, in slow motion, as the two pugilists pounded each other's booty cheeks! They uppercutted each other's butts, back and forth, then slammed their gloved fists down hard, leaving them a little bit redder beneath those baby blue bikini bottoms! Maddie blushed, still giggling, knowing how crazy this was, but not about to stop while she could tell she was getting to Lucky!

"How's that booty feeling, Luckster??" Maddie teased, as she would alternate left and right hooks into that butt, sending the cheeks bouncing right, then left, over and over again! Then, she would pound both gloves down like hammers on those cheeks...before bringing them up again, uppercutting Lucky's butt to send it jiggling as wildly as possible!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next