by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 126 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 126 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Lucky's Prize!

2 posters

Go down

Lucky's Prize! Empty Lucky's Prize!

Post by Cicilia Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:21 am

Sakura had lead Heather back to her modest apartment building, nowhere NEAR the utter royalty of some of the places she's been but it was still good! Never once did her hand ever leave Heather's, their fingers intertwined gently as she lead them into the elevator... She couldn't help but look over her pet's body as they stood there together, her emerald eyes curiously licking up the information... especially how she was gonna get that net off..

...This was gonna be a FUN night!

"Here we are!" Lucky would announce as they reached the top floor, guiding her very special friend to her room and unlocking the door! "Make yourself at home, mah pet!" Inside, it was a modest place, opening up to a living room that had a small TV, couch and coffee-table between them. To the left, there was a kitchen, small in size but compact with all the stuff she needed... and to the left there was a hall that contained their next destination! "OH! Make sure you take off your shoes before you step on the rug! Customs and all, ya know?" She giggled softly, slipping off her own shoes and waiting for her partner to do the same...

As soon as she was free of them, Lucky would guide her down the hall quickly... EAGERLY, wanting to bring her to their first stop before anything else could be seen... their first stop being the bathroom!

Much like the kitchen, it was small, about a third of the room being taken up by the shower... though it was a BIG shower! Soft towels hung on a wrung near the sink-counter, two ready as if Lucky had been prepared for her guest!

"Wanna take a shower with me, cutie-pie...?" She asked a tad seductively, leaning into Heather, their breasts compacting against one another. "...I kinda want to..."
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Lucky's Prize! Empty Re: Lucky's Prize!

Post by TiefBlau Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:18 am

Heather's heart was pounding and racing like crazy, her face burning quite the deep red at the whole thing. She was going to be spending the night at this girl's home, completely owned by her for her to do whatever she wants with. The idea was just making her flustered beyond belief, biting and chewing on her lip all the while. She was brought all the way up to her apartment, eyes darting around when she unlocked and opened the door.

"A-ahaa right, of course"! She let out, undoing her boots and leaving them to the side at the door, Heather reflexively wriggling her toes a little with them freed in her purple and black striped thigh-highs. When Lucky had finally released her hand it only hit her then how long they were being held together for. Her face was red enough already, but at that she took a deep breath, trying her best to shake that fluster completely from her mind.

When she started guiding her down the hall though, she felt her heart pounding and racing more and more when she was brought into the room. She eyed that shower..it definitely looked sizable and cozy..more than enough room for two--and that idea was confirmed almost immediately when Sakura suddenly pressed against her like that, asking her that question.

"T-take a--mngh--Y...y-you know you don't have to ask me anything! Y-you own me tonight, so all you have to do is just..tell me to do it and I can't say no" She let out, turning her head just a bit with a deep red blush on her face, biting her lip just slightly before speaking just a bit under her breath.. "B-besides, I'd enjoy it more if you bossed me and forced me around"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:03 pm

"I don't wanna make you uncomfortable or anything!" Lucky protested in response to Heather's assurances, the cheerleader wrapping her arms around her pet in a gentle hug. "...But if that's what you want, for me to boss you around... then I shall do just that!" She smiled softly, leaning in and placing the softest of kisses upon Heather's lips, kissing her for a good long time, addicted to her beautiful blushing red face and the cutest personality she had EVER seen in her! Sakura just wanted to take her to bed and snuggle up with her cutie-pie all night... but then, they would get there in time...

"T-take off your clothes, m-kay...?" Sakura asked as they pulled away, gently placing a fresh kiss upon her cheek. "...I'll do the same..." Just at the mere notion of the order, the cheerleader was nearly blushing as hard as her partner, but even so, she maintained her cutesy, confident smile as if she were such a NATURAL at being in charge... When she looked up into Heather's eyes, she saw the most adorable woman ever to have existed in her, the cutest girl that EVER WAS... besides her of course! To have her in her arms, to kiss her so freely...

...Lucky's good luck must've finally came around!

WELL! With her order given, Sakura would turn back to the shower real quick, turning on the water to 'warm' as she too began to strip herself... First went her golden top which she set on one side of the sink... then her skirt... leaving her only in her white, fluffy bra and panties! As if acting on autopilot, Sakura soon stripped herself of those as well, leaving her completely bare as she stepped under the hot, steaming water... Looking over her shoulder at her pet, She would smile shakily and wink seductively... waiting for her to be free of the confinement of her clothes as well...

"Come in~! Join me!"
She'd command... as soon as she got a good look at her partner's naked, beautiful body...
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:40 pm

"Ahhhh it's not gonna make me uncomfortable! REally!" Heather let out, assuring her as much as she could before feeling her wrap her up in that hug. She squirmed just a little, humming at that small kiss she planted on her lips. The girl totally had her captivated at the moment and Heather was her complete pet. She nod her head at her next words, wincing just slightly at that kiss on her cheek, a flustered laugh coming from her next.

"R-right alright!" She let out, nodding her head a couple times as she did just that. She removed her clothes one by one, slowly and steadily revealing her toned body, her curves in full view of the girl, showing off her slightly sweaty naked body as she stood in her bathroom, eyeing that shower a little that she was about to share with the girl. She took a deep breath in and out, her chest rising and falling from her actions, face beaming that deep red.

She watched as Sakura stripped herself down as well, Heather unable to take her eyes off the girl's body that was steadily revealed to her. Lucky was definitely curvier than Heather in the chest area and probably around the same in the hips--making her bite her lip hard at the sight. She clenched her fists a little, watching those bra and panties drop to the floor, her eyes roaming back up that now naked body of her 'master' for the night.

"A-ah--haah--o-okay" Heather obediently nod her head, biting her lip hard before finally she stepped into the shower, joining her under that hot water.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:13 pm

Lucky smiled as Heather walked into the shower with her, perhaps one of her favorite places to do anything in... Her match with Claudia had taught her well the temporary glories of a warm shower-time with someone you liked... and Lucky REALLY liked her pet! The cheerleader wouldn't waste a minute in walking up to her partner, taking her into her arms as their naked forms mashed against one another... a soft sheen of water covering their skin.

She couldn't help but sigh happily as she pulled her purple-haired cutie close against her, Sakura's superior chest mashing her rival's against hers, Sakura's nipples almost instantly hardening with arousal! She stared up into her partner's eyes with need, Sakura leaned in gently and locked lips with Heather, kissing her with a slow-burning passion as her hands loosely hung around her hips!

"Mmmmm..."
She sigh into their kiss, loving the sensation of this woman's body against hers along with the hot steam obscuring them both from hypothetical prying eyes. Sakura's own slowly fluttered shut as she very quickly began to lose herself in the wonderful feeling of her partner's body, gently pressing into her with greater and greater desire! Sakura didn't give any commands as to what Heather should do... She didn't feel she needed too! All the non-verbal cues were there for her friend and rival to know that she wanted this... that she wanted her to kiss her back and give her as good as she got...

The cheerleader's passion for Heather grew hotter and hotter as her kisses grew stronger, needing more from her... Her attraction... it seemed to grow with each passing minute!
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:41 am

Heather squirmed just a bit as Sakura pulled her in against her once they were both naked and in the shower. Her heart pound and raced still at the lovely sensation that the girl was giving her with their breasts mashing and smooshing together. The sensation of their nipples rubbing against eachother was making Heather let out small little yelps, her eyes darting around as her body was just shivering out in the pleasure she was feeling.

She let out a bit of a hum as Lucky pulled her into another kiss, the softness of her lips overtaking her body yet again as she couldn't help but push in even more against her. It only took her mere seconds to push back in that kiss, sliding her tongue into her mouth and entwining it with hers. She hummed and moaned deeply, head pounding and spinning as she gulped visibly, getting lost in the daze that the heat and their kiss was giving her.

She couldn't help herself but bring her hand down behind her, sliding it to the girl's butt and taking a nice, firm grope of it. She wasn't ordered to do so, but her body was going on near autopilot from the lovely girl being pressed against her.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:14 am

The two girl's came together perfectly in boobs, tongues, bodies and souls... Sakura couldn't help but moan softly into Heather's lips as their tongues met and intertwined, even louder when one of her booty-cheeks was firmly grabbed! The cheerleader's cheeks blushed DARKLY at that, pulling away from their kiss with a long trail of saliva bridging their tongues and lips... before breaking and falling against their cleavage... WELL! GOOD THING THEY WERE IN A SHOWER!

"Mmmmwaaah!" She giggled as their lips separated, Sakura flashing her purple-haired cutie a shaky grin! "You're kinda naughty, arn'tcha?  Well... I don't mind... I like you a lot, Heather-chaaaan!" She sighed, leaning in to gently nuzzle her! Not for a moment did she give an inclination she was uncomfortable... Quite the contrary, she felt safe in her pet's arms! She was strong... she was sweet and she seemed courtious and adaptable to Sakura's needs!

...Let alone having a few of them herself! She could definitely respect that!

Lucky stared softly into the eyes of her cute little partner, pressing their foreheads together as her hand gently slipped down too, tracing that beautiful, strong back of hers... before taking a cheek in her hand and squeezing it to!

"HA!"
She declared triumphantly, giving it a nice firm fondle! "That's mine now~..... Kinda like you are, actually!"
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:05 pm

Heather took a couple deep breaths in and out as she pulled away from the kiss, gulping visibly at how intense the whole thing was. Her head was spinning from the heat that the two were generating combining with the heat from the water in the shower..it was certainly getting quite steamy in there and Heather felt like she was dazed, not even noticing the trail of saliva that was being washes away bu the shower.

"I--kh--I-I don't want to hear YOU telling me I'm naughty--mistress" She let out, teasing her a little with that word, making sure to lean in on it as she felt Sakura nuzzle her like that. She let out a long breath, keeping in close to t he girl--her warmth and softness feeling addictive just like those clearly passionate kisses of hers.

She jumped just a little as she felt her grab at her butt, her words flustering her even more, leading her to sticking out her tongue just a bit "Y-you're such a goof...y..you're lucky I like that though." She let out, kneading at the girl's butt a little more, leaning in against her as their bodies pushed and rubbed together, Heather feeling like her breathing was getting heavier and heavier by the second.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:03 am

"Mhm!" Lucky giggled as she nuzzled her self all close and comfy-like against her lover, softly moaning as she felt Heather's finger kneed her backside! "I AM lucky you like me! I'm so glad you doooo!" She leaned a bit, softly suckling on her precious little pet's neck, their slick, hot bodies mashing and pressing against one another as Sakura showered her in affection! Out of every girl she'd ever had... Heather had to have been in the top 3 of cute! She was such a blusher, she kissed SO well and was as hot as all get-out! Lucky could cuddle her ALL night... that was, if their water could hold that long!

"Mmmm..." She sighed happily, leaning back as her grin fell tainted with a smidge of lewdness... She had an idea... one she was starting to like! "Hey Heeeeeeatheeeeeeer..." She called, gesturing towards her own big cleavage with her emerald eyes! "I know ya like being smothered and stuff... Why don'tcha stick your face in here...?" Without even waiting for a response, Lucky wrapped her arms around her pet's neck... and pulled her face-first into her chest, letting out a content sigh as her boobs mushed against her face! She was REALLY starting to like this breast-smothering thing... At first, she felt kinda weird about it because she was protective of them! They were all big and stuff and she didn't like putting them out there to be grabbed...

...But then she thought about it and tried it... and realized that maybe it wasn't that bad after all!

In fact, she really enjoyed it!

"Mah cutie...." She cooed, slipping her arms back down to embrace those glorious but-cheeks of Heather's, letting her partner hide her face away in her chest as Lucky leaned against a shower-wall for support. "Stay as long as ya want!"
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down