Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 217 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 217 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Pins and weapons! Zoey Freeman Vs Ryu Toranami (COMPLETE)

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Pins and weapons! Zoey Freeman Vs Ryu Toranami (COMPLETE) - Page 2 Empty Re: Pins and weapons! Zoey Freeman Vs Ryu Toranami (COMPLETE)

Post by wrestleryu Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:31 pm

Lifting Zoey's girly body was supposingly not a big problem for Ryu as he prepared to pick her up into a proper bearhug, but gaining control over her was going to be a different matter.

Before he could stand up to his feet, the young wrestler had his focus messed up by Zoey's amorous (or hungry?) nuzzling and licking his sensitive neck.
"Uhh-uhhmm... H-Hey what? Nnnhh... O///O"

Shivering from the embarrassingly pleasant lick, Ryu had hesitated in the middle of his bearhug maneuver, granting Zoey all the chances to do what she really wanted from the start:
"G-Gasp...!!! Uuunnghhh....!!! W-What are you doi-annnghh... 0///0"

Ryu felt the sudden puncture from Zoey's little but sharp fangs as she went happily digging them into his neck, causing the boy to squirm frantically and lose focus on his bearhug move. Even more uneasing to the redhead boy, was that Zoey's bite felt painful... but also seductive in its own weird way, causing him to groan and moan in a disoriented troubled state.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Pins and weapons! Zoey Freeman Vs Ryu Toranami (COMPLETE) - Page 2 Empty Re: Pins and weapons! Zoey Freeman Vs Ryu Toranami (COMPLETE)

Post by WrestleMind Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:30 am

Zoey was unrelenting in her chomping. She clenched her jaw tighter and tighter, despite the referees and Ryu's protests. A stream of blood poured from his punctured neck. A good amount of his salty,  savory blood was swallowed by Zoey. "Mmm... Refreshing..."

Ryu slowly weakened his bearhug on Zoey as he progressively lost more blood and willpower. Finally, he collapsed onto his back under Zoey's lightweight. His arms fell limply to his side as he twitched. Zoey stopped biting and left her preys neck with one light kiss on the deep bite marks.

Zoey looked down at her ravaged and bloodied opponent. She flashed her blood stained teeth at Ryu in an unnerving smile. "Dude your lucky! I didn't bite any arteries, only a nerve point. That's probably why you feel so loosey-goosey right now." Zoey grabbed Ryu's wrist and shook it around like a noodle for effect. "See! Now... Where were those handcuffs?..." Zoey crawled off of Ryu and grabbed one of her assorted handcuffs, for which she had zero keys.

She plopped back onto Ryu's chest and dangled the handcuffs in his face, mocking him. As she taunted Ryu Zoey slowly locked his hands together with the steel military grade cuffs. "Now Ryu... It won't be fun for me if you don't fight back so I insist you do. Though it won't matter. You don't stand a chance against a sweet girl like me" Zoey winked seductively. 

"Ryu... I got a question... If you were in my position what move would you use on me to knock me out?..."

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:21 pm

Ryu's bearhug was soon lessened to a meek clinging from his arms, then nothing at all as Zoey's relentless biteat the base of his neck kept draining his ability to resist, sending waves after waves of weakness through his body.

Feeling his legs wobble and his whole body limping down, the Japanese redhead thought for a horrorific moment that Zoey was really sucking him dry of his blood, until the creepy girl explained to her downed opponent ho she had basically compressed a nerve pressure point... which actually madde much more sense.

Vampirism of pressure points, the outcome was that Ryu was weak and defenseless like a kitty while Zoey nonchalantly went to pick the handcuffs, schoolgirl-pinned him and cuffed his wrists.

"Nnngh... y-you don't need to insist.. I'll fight you back and win even with restrainted hands... 0///0", the boy replied starting to buck his hips as a small amount of his strenght was coming back to his limbs. Not enough to dismount Zoey from his chest probably, but making her happy with some stubborn yet hopeless defiance from his part.

"Unghh... you and your weird questions... well I'd still not want to hit or hurt you... so a sleeperhold maybe... nghh...", Ryu would respond honestly to Zoey's question without thinking much of her reasons to ask, all the while squirming and bucking underneath her to not much avail.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:49 pm

Zoey firmly placed one hand onto Ryu's mouth and one finger to her pouting lips. "Shhhh shut up. I don't like your fucking tone, Ryu. It's not a "weird" question! It's totally relevant! You're about to see why."

Zoey scooted off of Ryu's chest and onto his pelvis. Using Ryu's handcuffed wrists as leverage she pulled him into a sitting position. She kept her dizzy opponent from collapsing by cupping and squeezing his cheeks. Zoey chuckled softly. "Man... I'm gonna knock the shit out of you tonight..."

Ryu was deep in Zoey's embrace. She straddled his waist and locked their torsos tightly together with one hand around his waist. Yet there was one more thing needed for Ryu's total envelopment. A kiss.

Inexperienced and greedy, Zoey shoved her lips against Ryu's without any forethought. Like a hungry animal she licked and tugged at Ryu's lips with unnerving, ferocity. Her blood-soaked tongue left the briny taste of Ryu's blood in his mouth. Zoey couldn't tell if Ryu was enjoying their little kiss; truth be told it didn't matter one bit. She was going to take whatever the hell she wanted.

Zoey exited just as roughly as she entered. With one final tug on Ryu's bottom lip, she grabbed a handful of his hair and ripped his head back. After one last kiss on Ryu's bruised neck, she whispered in his ear: "That was the kiss of death... Bitch."

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:40 am

Yes, it's definitely weird, Ryu thought to himself as Zoey silenced him and pulled him up into her tight embrace, but he decided that it was safer for him not to say it again.

"Wah-mmnnghff...! mmnnpf...0///0... mmnn.... <3". Eyes widening in embarrassed distress when Zoey eagerly kissed him, the young wrestler tried to fight back at first, not wanting to be reduced into her boytoy. But his dazed state and Zoey's enthusiastic vacuum-like kiss soon got into his head and put him into a more tamed state, which she could tell from his muffled protests subsiding into faint moan against her lips.

Eventually, Zoey parted from the kiss with a last suction on Ryu's lips, ending with a suggestive *pop* sound. Not surprisingly, the boy was flustered and disoriented as she got closer to whisper into his ear.

"unnghh... 0///0". Ryu didn't have any smart reply to offer in response to that latest taunt, though Zoey could feel Ryu squirm in her arms in evident concern at her words, but too weak to escape from her embrace.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:28 am

Zoey figured she had abused Ryu as much as she could enjoy for one round. A normal person would've just pinned her opponent and left it at that. Not Zoey. She decided to put him through one last gauntlet of suffering.

With taunting sluggishness, Zoey slithered off of Ryu and crawled behind him. She then wrapped her legs around Ryu's sweat coated abdomen and her arms around his blood coated neck in a rear naked choke. Zoey had a few last words for her opponent. "Don't you dare tap out!"

Zoey lacked significant strength or technical ability, but she made up for it with her own brutal version of the sleeper hold. She constricted her arms around Ryu's throat like a slipknot at a lynching. Ryu gagged and squirmed, unprepared for the sudden pressure on his throat. Zoey responded by laughing maniacally and ripping Ryu head from side to side, further draining the blood from his head. 

Having already been beaten and drained of blood it didn't take long for Ryu to succumb to the choke. Just about 30 seconds in and everyone could see he was already waning. Then he broke completely. 

His resistance halted all at once and his body became as limp as a cooked noodle. Zoey continued twerking his neck but Ryu just rolled listlessly with each jolt of pain. His eyes crossed almost comically and then rolled back into his skull. Finally, in one last unconscious sign of submission, drool bubbled from his lips.

The ref had seen enough. With a wave of his hand, the bell was rung and the round was over. "Not yet!" Thought Zoey, wanting to drain a little more life from Ryu. At the end of the line, all Ryu could do was convulse in Zoey's deadly embrace. He was lucky the ref was there to enforce the rules.

The official immediately warned Zoey of her clear infraction and began a countdown. "ONE! TWO! THREE!" Zoey grinned condescendingly at the ref. "FOUR!" Zoey released her sleeper hold. "Alright! Alright! Whatever you say boss man!" 

Zoey rolled Ryu off of her and onto his stomach nonchalantly. She crawled to his side and wiped her grimy hands on his trunks. Then she noticed one of the cameras focusing on the two of them. Zoey waved excitedly. "Hi, Mr.Cameraman! Make sure you get this!" Zoey proceeded to grab a handful of Ryu's crimson hair and lift his head so the camera could see his pale blood stained face. Zoey chuckled and made a peace sign next to her victim's creamy eyes. "Say cheese, Ryu!" Zoey said, grinning for the camera. She helped her opponent along by pinching his cheeks to make his lips move. 

This was exactly Zoey had dreamed of when she started wrestling. She was happier and more arrogant than she had been in her entire life. 

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:01 pm

Ryu tried his best to fight back, squirming around hopelessly as Zoey kept swinging him side to side in her clutches, her legs holding the boy in place as her arms squeezed the life out of him.
Groaning and gurgling gor much needed air, soon he was mostly struggling to keep his eyes open, but even that was a lost battle.

While his vision was going blank and his body going limp, Ryu realized that Zoey's tight sleeperhold was not painful anymore. Quite the opposite, he felt like she was rocking him pleasantly side to side. Of course, he knew that it was nothing good, and seconds after he was out like a light, still lulled and squeezed in her vicious embrace.

"Nnrrghhff...... x///x .... Zzz....".
With Ryu reduced into a man-sized doll in her hands, Zoey was having a lot of fun, playing with his uncunscious frame as she pleased.

Several cameras and smartphones took shots of Ryu's unconscious "smile" While Zoey kept toying with him. Eventually, Ryu started to mumble faintly, signaling that he was slowly trying to emerge from his slumber.
But he was still basically unresponsive, which meant that Zoey had more play time with her cute male doll.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:56 am

One burning question lingered in Zoey's mind. "Now what?" She had to wait at least a few minutes before Ryu would be ready for the next round. To a girl with a tiny attention span, a few minutes was an eternity. She would have to see what fun she could make with Ryu's limp body.m while she waited.

Zoey, standing over Ryu's head, looked up and down his ragged and twitching body. "Hmm... I'm sure that little fuckboy ref is watching me like a hawk! What can I do that won't get me disqualified?..." She would figure something out. 

Zoey sat behind Ryu's head and began slowly dragging him up until his back was draped over her chest. She gently cradled Ryu's lolling head in her arms. For now, everyone had to think she had good intentions. So she caressed his cheek and rubbed away some of the blood staining his face with her thumb. 

The referee was becoming more and more wary of Zoey's games. "Zoey! I'm warning you!" Zoey shot the referee a look of extreme disbelief. "Who, Me!? I would never do something to hurt my good friend Ryu!" She pecked Ryu on the cheek for effect. "See! Really, I'm a pretty sweet girl once you get to know me! Now... Could you get Ryu some water? He's probably very dehydrated by now... And I'm... Concerned for him" though the ref could see through Zoeys poor acting he figured they both needed some water regardless. "Alright... Just don't do anything to him while I'm gone..." Zoey smiled and giggled. "What? Of course not!"

As soon as the refs back was turned Zoey sealed Ryu's mouth and nose with her hands. In a dreadfully cheerful tone, she asked: "Hey Ryu... You still sleeping?"

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:56 am

Cradled in Zoey's arms, Ryu mumbled faintly at the warm feeling of her gentle caressing and the little kiss on his cheek. That certainly added to her joy, letting the girl know that her "living male doll" was slightly responsive, though still unconscious.

...But not for long, now that Zoey had cunningly distracted the ref. Cuddled in blissful slumber, Ryu would soon start to squirm from discomfort. Suddenly, he felt like he was tucked too tight in the same comfortable bed that had welcomed his sleep so far. He tried to breathe but he could not. He tried again...nothing! Panic started to fill his brain, urging the him to squirm more and emerge from slumber. Which was probably Zoey's aim from the start of her little suffocation game.

"Mnnn....m-mnggh?...Mmmfhh...mffffhhh!". In panic, Ryu's woozy mind became aware of the soft feminine hands covering his mouth and nose and denying him much needed oxygen.
Finally awake, the scared Japanese redhead struggled to get out of Zoey's embrace but his air deprived state made his muscles too weak to escape from her arms, his meek squirmings only adding to her delight as the handsome boytoy was finally back from slumber.
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:12 am

Zoey basked in the warmth of Ryu's helpless squirming body. In his weakened and handcuffed state there was little he could do to except let out muffled yells. And she loved it. Zoey let her trapped boy toy twist and moan as the asphyxia slowly set in. As Ryu was about to pass out once again Zoey unclamped his nose and allowed him to take desperate hungry breaths. "I'd be a shame if our fun ended too soon Ryu... Plus I need the hand."

With her free hand, Zoey began using an assortment of bullying techniques from her arsenal. Pulling at Ryu's crimson hair. Twisting and nibbling on his earlobe. And finally, after sticking her finger in her mouth, she gave the poor boy a sickening wet willie. With time running out, and her prey physically and emotionally exhausted Zoey had to wrap things up.

Zoey twisted her victims head to one side and dragged her tongue along his cheek and ear in one unnervingly long motion. She pressed her lips up to Ryus ear and whispered softly. "Ryu... You're not gonna tell the ref about our little fun, are you? If you do ill be disqualified and you won't get any payback on me... Now go ahead and tap my cheek if you understand."

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next