by Blue_Snakie Today at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 11:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 214 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 211 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Old_Man_Tai, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Rematch! Okami Vs Resa (and Pinky???)

2 posters

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Rematch! Okami Vs Resa (and Pinky???) - Page 13 Empty Re: Rematch! Okami Vs Resa (and Pinky???)

Post by wrestleryu Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:52 pm

Far from disappointed by Okami's refusal to admit defeat and beg for mercy, Resa had smirked confidently at him before she would get up and... trade places with Pinky!

"Woah... 0///0 N-Nonono you won't think that I can actually-fuaaaahhnn...!".
Okami himself was shocked when Pinky mounted his waist, joyfully inserting his basically spent boyhood into her tight pussy hold and... bringing him back around as the loving, breath-taking winding of her hips coaxed the wolfboy into renewed arousal in spite of physical exhaustion.

Speaking of breath taking, Okami's desperate moans and protests were promtly silenced by Resa's lips as the sultry seductress sealed his mouth with a beautiful kiss, certainly helping in furtherly draining his oxygen and life force... by transferring them right to his soon fully erect cock.
"mmmnnnfff... <3"

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Rematch! Okami Vs Resa (and Pinky???) - Page 13 Empty Re: Rematch! Okami Vs Resa (and Pinky???)

Post by USLMAN Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:47 pm

“Oh wolfie! I didn’t know you’d enjoy it this much!” Pinky would moan as she rode him more intensely, feeling him swell inside her. The should be ref was long done with the facade of deciding to only participate in selective moments, as the penalty time was now over yet she continued to fuck him.

And while she did, Resa would explore the wolfboy’s mouth in an erotic kiss, not missing a single part before she separated from him. “So wolfie, what do you have to say right now? If you answer better, this might go a bit smoother for you.”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:06 pm

Okami's mind was melting in bliss, craving him to just surrender and let the duo of naughty beauties do whatever they liked with him. His exhausted body was now way beyond any chance to fight back the wonderful sensation of Pinky's intensifying love ride, and Resa was completing his demise by sucking whatever remained of his straight thinking out of his mouth with her beautiful liplock.

Eventually, the brown haired vixen allowed their lips to part with a small *pop* to give him another chance to submit. But poor Okami was too delirious to even know what was better to himself.

"Fuaahhnn... m-melting.... I can't fuuuhh.. resist...", he moaned incoherently, still meekly trying to squirm in what looked like a seduced, overheated parody of a struggle. And in any case, it was not a complete and heartedly expressed submission: sufficient excuse for the sexy girls to keep playing with their wolfie toy.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:52 pm

“That’s perfectly normal wolfie, anyone would have a hard time resisting this much pleasure.” Resa commented as she played with his silver locks, watching him moan and wiggle in pleasure. “But that isn’t what I’m looking for. And even though you’re going through this, I’m well aware you can still surrender.”

“If you don’t that’s okay with me!” Pinky would say as she never slowed her tempo down. She was fully in the moment and was loving every second of her lustful ride on top of the wolfboy. She could easily go on and enjoy him until he is incapable of even rising up again. But she was still the “referee”, and had to keep an ear open if he submitted. Hopefully after he pops inside her.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:02 pm

Okami's mind was going blank with unbearable pleasure as Pinky took full advantage of his missed submission, intensifying the amorous grinding of her hips and the tightening of her pussy lock as she kept riding him to her heart's content.

The boy's weak hands went at Pinky's hips from support as he couldn't resist any longer, a prolonged moan escaping his lips as he nucked and twitched his lower body, bursting out in blissful surrender.
"Ooohhh..ohhhhh..my g-goodne-ssss... fuaaahhhhhhnnnnnn!!! <3 <3 <3".

Shooting everything left of his energy right into Pinky's hot pussy, poor Okami collapsed into exhausted, barely conscious helplessness, completely at the girls' mercy.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:44 am

“Oh yeah wolfie! You really can fill a girl up!” Pinky would moan as he shot his load into her, getting to feel what Resa had minutes before. “Oh how I wish I had you to myself for a day, I’d show you just how much love I could give you then.”

Seeing his near consciousness, Resa would snap her fingers in front of Okami’s face, trying to keep him awake for a bit longer. “So now Okami, I believe there’s a certain kind of surrender you have to say to me?” She’d tease, wanting to hear the same words as their last encounter to be said. This time in front of an adoring audience.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:11 pm

Okami kept moaning in delirous, strenght-draining pleasure as Pinky joyfully finished her love ride, taking the time to squeeze the last drop of cum (and energy) out of his body as she praised the exhausted wolfboy.

Blurring towards unconsciousness, the wolfboy was kept barely awake by Resa snapping her fingers teasingly. Of course, the sultry seductress still wanted to hear him admit his complete submission, and Okami was certainly not in conditions to resist any longer.

"Uunnnghh.... o-ok...ok... you Resa, and you Pinky, have defeated me in every possible way... I give up... nngh..", the boy mumbled in dizzy compliance, just wanting to finish his disastrous match.

Now, the potential problem with Okami's wish was the rules set for this match were "accepted submission". Meaning that Resa's acceptance of his submission was the condition for the match to be officially ended. And if the girls wanted an extra round to play with the boy now that he was completely at their mercy... well whatever they wanted they could have it.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:27 pm

“There, see? Was that so hard?” She’d tease as she patted Okami’s cheek,smiling down to the wolfboy along with Pinky. “And although you were rude in not submitting sooner, I’ll graciously accept your submission.” Although she had said she would allow the match to end, it was easy to pick up from her smile that something was going to happen.

“Well wolfie, you officially lost!” Pinky would say as she seated Okami up, still on him as she did. “And since that’s the case, you could probably use a good nap now!” And in an expected move, Pinky pulled Okami’s tired face into her plentiful bosom, smiling the whole time she did. “Congratulations Resa, you’re the winner!”

Smirking herself, Resa would stand up from the downed boy and collect her lost clothing, putting it on as the results were shown. She would accept this match wholeheartedly, and as a reward for her troubles, she’d leave taking care of Okami to the nurse ref. She could have more fun later, but Pinky would rarely get an oppurtunity like this. So she’d leave with her and Okami finishing up their fun.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:57 pm

"Uhhhn... W-Wha-??? Mppfffhhh...!". If Okami thought that his troubles were ended with his humiliating submission for tonight, then he had to think better.

While Resa saluted the defeated boy dismissively, sensually strutting her way towards the backstage surrounded by her adoring fans, she also let him know that she was entrusting the weakened wolfie into the capable....assets of Pinky.

Okami's muffled protests would vibrate nicely inbetween her large, bouncy melons as he struggled feebly, pulled close into Pinky's breastsmother as she mounted him into a sensuous sitting grapple.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:24 pm

“Oh don’t worry wolfie! I’ll be sure to take good care of you!” She’d say, lightly smacking her breasts against him as she smiled at him. “You just have to sleep now so that I can get you backstage to be taken care of. And it’ll be better for you if you were all cute and sleeping for me.”

At the same time of her light breast slaps, she’d be rubbing the top of his head, enjoying his muffled protests at her way of treating him. It’s been a good time for her and she was happy to be treating him in her special way.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next