Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 82 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 82 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Maddie and Lucky's Super Sleepover!!

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Maddie and Lucky's Super Sleepover!! Empty Maddie and Lucky's Super Sleepover!!

Post by Daaharu Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:12 pm

Maddie glanced around her apartment, arms crossed over her chest, lips pursed, deep in thought. She felt like it needed to be more complicated than it was. Just inviting someone over for a sleepover and then doing about twenty minutes' worth of tidying up felt very underwhelming. She felt like she should be setting up a cannon that shoots pies, or buying some crazy costume to greet Lucky at the door in, or specialty bondage gear beyond the basic stuff she already had, or...something! Anything, really!

Maddie didn't do things by half measure. Shouldn't her sleepovers be zany? Shouldn't they be these big, incredible explosions of awesomeness? She had to wonder, even as she probably only had seconds left before Lucky arrived...had she done enough?

Well, it was too late to do anything else now. Lucky had just texted her from the curb saying that she was here, so Maddie just took a deep breath and blew it out, shaking her limbs out. She glanced over at the mirror. She was already in her PJs, which included a tight, soft pink T-shirt top with a giant chibi rainbow-colored seal wearing an eyepatch and pirate hat in front of a treasure chest, with the words "CUTIE + BOOTY" surrounding the pirate seal, and a pair of fuzzy purple cotton pants with pink polka dots splashed all across them. Oh, and a pair of rainbow-colored socks. OH, and also, she had her hair done up in two messy pigtails. She smiled and popped her butt out, admiring it in the mirror underneath her pants. She'd like to see Lucky looking as cute as this!

The couch's pillows were all fluffed up and ready for sitting, and the takeout menus were spread across the kitchen table for perusal. The few things that Maddie had prepared were in place. Now, she just needed a guest...

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Maddie and Lucky's Super Sleepover!! Empty Re: Maddie and Lucky's Super Sleepover!!

Post by Cicilia Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:43 am

Spoiler:

Sakura stood outside Maddie's door in her casual pink hoodie, unzipped to reveal her special patterned orange tanktop that was cut a little too low at the top, barely covering her chest at all! Perhaps this was by design, though! After all, she often favored it when going into certain hentai matches along with her bikini's! It was cute and it sexy and if there was anything she always wanted to look like with her best friend, it was cute and sexy! Below all that, she wore some REAL short shorts and some flip-flops and with her she carried a little dufflebag full of her manga-stuffs and her bed-clothes! While she SERIOUSLY doubted her friend would EVER run out of activities for them to do tonight, she still wanted to show her all the cool stuff she's been working on ever since their match! She didn't think she'd even gotten a chance to ask her about using it as a skeleton for her manga yet!

Now was as good a time as any!

She spent the past minute or so BLOWING up Maddie's phone with all sorts of emotes full of hearts and kissy-faces to announce her presence outside the door, partially to piss her off but mostly just to let her know just how EXCITED SHE WAS! Saying that she liked the cute Californian was like saying the sun was hot. While true, it didn't come close to the emotions she harbored! She wanted this as much as anything she's EVER wanted (with the only exception being getting a writing deal with the local studios) and so she blew up Maddie's phone! These emotes were the closest things she could get to kissing Maddie!

Sakura stood outside the door a yard or so back, enough distance to get a running start! The instant her door opened, Lucky would squeal loudly in delight, dropping her bag and charging at her friend! She jumped into her arms, maybe or maybe not taking her down in her surprise attack, instantly locking lips with her in a deep, intimate mashing of lips!

"Maddie!" She cried happily once they managed to pull away from one another. "I missed you! And boy, do you look CUTE!" She giggled as she caught the adorable little cartoon on her shirt... or most of it anyway as their competing breasts covered up most of it, her hand reaching out to lightly bat at her adorable pig-tails. "OH! And I brought some stuff to show yooooou! I think you'll like it!" Resisting every urge in her body to keep making out with Maddie in the doorway, Lucky quickly pulled away to grab at her duffel bag, shaking it a little to show where this mystery lied!
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Maddie and Lucky's Super Sleepover!! Empty Re: Maddie and Lucky's Super Sleepover!!

Post by Daaharu Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:26 am

Lucky wasn't just sending Maddie a message or two to let her know she was there. No, she was getting absolutely ridiculous with it, sending hundreds of emojis spread out over twenty or thirty individual messages. Maddie was impressed by the volume of those messages, but she was a modern girl, of course. From California. So she knew how to text. She knew damn well how to text, firing off just as many emojis back, sending winks and kissy faces and some cute chibi dogs winking and kissing and a couple of watermelons to represent boobs and the peach emoji to represent a butt, obviously. Their conversation was now thousands and thousands of messages long, and the two of them had only known each other for about a week. They were off to a real good start.

And it was about to get better, as Maddie realized that her friend was right outside her door. She waited for a second, thinking her friend would knock or ring the doorbell. After realizing she wouldn't, Maddie would fire back a stream of messages telling her to wait just a sec. Because Maddie did have one kinda fun thing prepared right from the start. She hadn't had time to do more than pile her dirty shirts and panties in the closet, but she had managed to throw together her special double-chocolate brownies, and now, she would grab one of the gooey, still-warm rectangles on her way over to the door to answer it!

She took a deep breath, then swung the door open, whooping and lunging forward, trying to aim the brownie right for Lucky's mouth! Lucky had a lot of forward momentum, too, and the two of them smacked together, Maddie shoving the brownie into Lucky's mouth, mashing it across her lips, and the Japanese girl, in turn, would just push her lips forward until they met Maddie's, the Californian squealing as she ended up in a tight embrace with her friend, falling to their knees, their lips pressing together with a chocolate treat in the middle shoving into both of their mouths!

"Mmmphh!!" Maddie moaned, as her tongue slid through gooey chocolate and found Lucky's in all the mess, as gobs of the brownie smeared across their chins. Finally, though, as they peeled away from each other, she would giggle and grin, wiping up brownie crumbs from Lucky's face with her fingers! "I missed you, too, Lucky! You're looking super cute, too. I really like how I can see, like, a lot of your boobs!" She giggled and winked, pulling Lucky in again for another kiss, this one just a quick peck before she pulled back and let her friend talk again—and bat at her pigtails, causing Maddie to squirm and make a cute little animal-like noise as she curled up a bit. "I've got some stuff to show you, too! Well, like, mostly just the brownies. But I am super excited to see what you've got! So come on, let's roll!" After Lucky grabbed her duffel, Maddie wouldn't stand up again. She would slide her hands around her friend, brace their bodies tightly together, and then literally ROLL, rolling Lucky underneath her and then trying to continue to roll one over the other into her small apartment!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:29 am

"Mmmph!" Lucky moaned, her lips muffled by the brownie her rival had aimed at her mouth, sliding right in as their lips locked furiously with one another! The two girls fell shamelessly to their knees as their bodies smacked heavily together, their tongues piercing through the thick, creamy veil of gooey chocolate to get at one another where the real prize was! This was such a sweet surprise! Brownies AND a make-out sesh with the cutest girly to ever exist? Why, if she didn't know better, she would've thought Maddie was happy to see her! Chocolate and spitty spit went everywhere as they kissed and munched on the brownie before it had been consumed by the pair, leaving them only with their lips and tongues which easily made up for the loss! She didn't think it was possible to Maddie to be any more scrumptious than she already was but the addition of chocolate through those meager expectations out the window! Clearly, her rival had more potential Lucky hadn't yet seen! In a sense, she had only gotten a taste of it... The two women fell two their knees right their in the doorway, suckling and moaning softly into one another's lips, Lucky's hands running all up and down her friend's back.

Once they finally pulled their lips parted with a loud, sloppy *POP*, Maddie expressed her joy to see Sakura too AND made note of the revealing top she was wearing! The cheerleader giggled and grinned as well, bringing up her own hand to wipe away the sweet umber goo that had dribbled down her friend's chin!

"Tadaa!" She snickered, gesturing down at her hearty breasts with a flamboyant nod of her head! "Just for you, just for you! I knew you'd like it!" She grinned knowingly at her rival, sensing the (not so) latent perv in her... Maddie had shown  how much lewditude she was capable of back in their match and Sakura knew FIRST HAND what she was capable of with the right motivation! Perhaps it was a taunt to her rival, a little unspoken challenge to see if she could resist! She was doing well SO far, but this was only level 1! 2 through 10 were still ready and waiting...

Lucky reached out to grab her stuff and moved to stand but her rival already had transportation-plans! Sakura blinked, confused, then just chuckled as she realized what Maddie was thinking! "Okay! Lemme just..." With a mighty HEAVE, she hurled her bag overhead, throwing it inside the door before the two of them fell over in a snickering ball of cuteness, rolling into the the apartment! As her first act of being a good guest, She did the honor of kicking the door closed with a flick of her foot, leaving the two of them alone! Lucky would attempt to roll to a halt with herself on top, her arms once wrapped around her friend now moving to sync up with Maddie's, their fingers intertwining as the eager and driven Lucky attempted to pin her friend to the ground!

"You're so nice, making brownies for us!" She giggled, leaning in to suckle a little more on her friend's full, perfect lips. "I didn't bring anything like that... but I have something else that's just as goooooood!" She wiggled her eyebrows and grinned widely, nuzzling Maddie's nose... "I bet ya didn't know this about me, but I write and draw manga! I wanted to ask: How would you feel... about our fight being put into my book?" Lucky practically glowed with pride, admitting her more secret occupation to her bestest friend. This was something she was excited to show her, to SHARE with Maddie Lux! Yes, they knew each-other for only a little while but DANG IT, it was impossible to deny they had a personal connection! She felt like she understood her more than anyone else EVER and because of that, she was more than happy to share this with her!
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:30 am

The two of them got out of that kiss with a loud pop, taking a moment to giggle and grin kind of dumbly at each other and wipe chocolate brownie gobs from each other's chins. And Maddie got a good view of Sakura's breasts, of course, as the Japanese girl pretty much totally showed them off, nodding her head and drawing Maddie's eyes right to that generous cleavage. Maddie didn't feel bad about looking, seeing as how they had been naked for about ninety percent of their match, and she had seen a LOT more than this. This was nice, though! She chuckled to herself and thought about what all she could do with those boobies...

It seemed like her formerly-virginal friend was getting pretty brazen with her sexuality now! Maddie would have to show her just what kinds of benefits experience could bring, though.

Now, Maddie decided to just roll them inside her apartment. Lucky grabbed her stuff, evidently decided it couldn't roll so well, and tossed it over their heads inside, Maddie flinching for a second before watching the duffel fall harmlessly next to her couch, sliding into the side of it with a loud thud. With that out of the way, the two of them rolled their way inside, Maddie squeezing Sakura like a squeaky toy, her visitor kicking the door closed as they rolled after the duffel. Once they were inside, Maddie would try to bring them to a halt, while on top of her guest. Lucky evidently had the same idea, and they ended up stopped on their sides, pressed tightly together as Maddie shoved forward, trying to pin Lucky, and feeling Lucky push back.

"Rrrgh..." she grunted, still grinning and snickering as Lucky leaned in and kissed her again. She let her do it, then pull back, and then Maddie would lean in and kiss her back, biting on her upper lip as she pulled back, stretching it out a bit just to tease her friend, before she explained about her manga! "So, like...it's a real, full manga you're doing? I'd totally, toooootally love to see that!" Maddie would squeal, feeling pretty excited by the prospect! She would let go of Sakura and sit up, sliding over to the duffel bag and glancing back at her friend. "Do you have it in here? Lemme see it! Is it just gonna be about our match, or, like, what else? Lemme see!" She grabbed onto Lucky's low-cut collar and tugged, trying to drag her over by the shirt to open up the bag and show off the goods inside!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:55 pm

Sakura practically GLOWED with Maddie's enthusiasm, sitting up shortly after she did! The cheerleader gasped as Maddie grabbed onto the low collar of her tanktop, threatening to pull it down completely UNDER her breasts as she tugged her over to her bag, DEMANDING to see what she brought! She blushed darkly, but she was all smiles, scooting up beside her friend and wrapping an arm around her gently as they stared at the treasure-trove of sketches and plot-maps! Turning to Maddie briefly to give her a kiss on the cheek, Lucky zipped open her bag and dug around under her bed-clothes before pulling out a small stack of papers, each one containing various character profiles, statistics and artwork!

"Here ya go!" Lucky offered to the American, handing her the stack, the top one looking SUSPICIOUSLY like Maddie herself, though with a darker shade of hair and being *slightly* shorter. Of course, the outfit was different. She couldn't just write Maddie herself into her story like this without her permission but... she could be inspired by her right? "I hope you like them! I didn't wanna bring many scenes because most of them are, like, half finished and stuff, but those right there are the plot-maps and character profiles belonging to the main crew and enemies!" The deeper Maddie would go, the more in depth the profiles got with more comprehensive and detailed artwork and poses! Heck, they even had little stat chart things that helped her keep track of who was more powerful than who! They seemed to have a consistent theme in outfits, something high-fantasy, a cross between a practical wrestling outfit and a maiden's armored dress, all with the exception of two: The main protagonist... and the girl that resembled Maddie who, for right now, was nameless. Statless too, it would seem as the two of them had a big "?" where each stat would be, either likely hidden on purpose or... simply hadn't been decided yet! She'd let her friend discover which one it was! What they wore were much less elegant garbs, more fit for battle like a sports-bra, shorts and boots, complete with gloves and little head-bands too! In fact, they seemed a little out of place among all these other battle-hardened maidens... But then, that was all part of the plot! Lucky scooted around behind her friend, wrapping her arms around her middle right below her boobies, resting her chin on her shoulder so she may observe her own work as well! She had to say... she was proud of most of these...

"You like...?" Lucky inquired, rubbing her cheek against Maddie's. "You see... Our match was so good, I couldn't help but make a rival for the main protagonist based off you! You were just SO perfect, I just had to use you're personality and... uh... great body as a skeleton. I even got a good look at it too so I didn't need to guess anything!"She looked over at her friend and winked, sticking out her tongue playfully. "Soooooooo! It's gonna be a fighting manga! High fantasy, magic, slugging it out with fists and swords and stuff! Lots of explosions and things! And our match... That's something I wanna put in there too, edited a little bit to fit the context of the story of course!" She nuzzled a little closer, placing a soft kiss on Maddie's cheek. "Sooooooo! That nameless girl? She's gonna be the protagonist's rival and love-interest, but that happens later.... For right now, just rival! I haven't figured out a name for her yet, though. Would yooooooooou have any ideas?"
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:12 am

As the two of them sat up on the floor and headed over to the duffel that Sakura had brought along with her, Maddie was definitely curious to see what her friend had been working on! She dragged her friend over by the collar of her shirt, stretching it out and getting a really tiny glimpse of her boobies, putting the two of them right next to each other, comfortably snuggled up side against side as Lucky gave Maddie a kiss on the cheek and then zipped open the bag, rummaging through it to pull out a stack of paper which seemed to cover a lot of ground in this fictional universe Lucky was creating!

It took Maddie a second of looking at that top drawing to figure out that it was Lucky's sneaky little representation of her! Maddie grinned, though, as she saw of the similarities between the adorable face she saw in the mirror every morning and the drawing! "Ooooh, I like this girl. She looks like the toughest by far of, like, everyone," Maddie would say, snickering a little bit and elbowing Lucky as she let her know she had made the connection!

She kept on ruffling through papers, though, finding more characters she liked, finding interesting stats which didn't all make sense to her, but she was sure made sense to Lucky, since they were clearly background information that kept things straight for the mangaka girl! The Maddie girl and one other girl didn't have stats yet, and they also had very, very different attire, making it seem like they were from a totally different series. They did look similar to each other, though. So they were associated somehow. The other one didn't look too much like Lucky herself, though...would have made sense to have a Maddie and a Lucky, but props to the cute Japanese girl for not making it a self-insert fic. That was a pro move. And the way she slid around Maddie, wrapping her arms around Maddie's belly and pushing her boobs up while resting her chin on maddie's shoulder...that was a very nice move, too!

"Mmm...I do like...it sounds like a really fun story...! Though it feels kinda weird to see myself as a manga character...you did get my body pretty much spot-on, though, even, like, how much my nipple show through a sports bra!" She tittered a little bit, then nipped at her friend's tongue when she stuck it out, biting on and keeping it between her teeth for several seconds before letting go! "I can't wait to see how you make an entire chapter dedicated to, like, wedgies and kissing. And another one dedicated just to spanking! Gonna be soooo crazy to see it in a manga like that...as for names, like...since she's based on me, I would feel kind of embarrassed to make her name, like, Maddy—with a 'Y'—or Madeline or Madoka or something. Maybe...something with, like, 'Lux' in it? Luxa? I dunno!" Her face was red and she squirmed uncomfortably, rubbing her back against Lucky's boobs!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Sat Jun 30, 2018 4:46 am

"I thought you would!" Lucky giggled softly, hugging her friend tighter. "I was careful to get all the proportions juuuuuust right! You have no idea how long it took me to get those nipples all the right size!" She stuck out her tongue playfully..... only for Maddie to catch it between her teeth like an ancient kung-fu guy catches a fly between his chop-sticks!

"Ahhh!?"
Lucky gasped in surprise once again, starting to realize just how skilled Maddie was at doing these things! She did it once while they were enemies and then now while they were friends... Huh... Sakura jotted this down as a skill she HAD to learn one day, maybe from Maddie herself as her teacher! Imagine all the times she could surprise people when she kissed, them, catching their tongues and holding them hostage! She looked at her cali-rival and smiled, despite her vulnerable state, her heart fluttering slightly in her chest. Yeah... when she kissed them... Once she was let go, Lucky cuddled up to her shoulder, rubbing her cheek against it softly as Maddie went on telling her how excited she was to see their match in manga form! Her enthusiasm forced a deep red blush across Lucky's cheeks as her emerald green eyes stared softly into Maddie's deep blues, not saying a word and only smiling quietly. She was so smitten with her american counterpart right now... She was so cute and bubbly but she had the energy of a shaken soda! She could be so soft and cuddly... intimate... but jump to action at a moment's notice!

The cheerleader blinked as Maddie began listing off potential names, bringing the poor helpless cheerleader back to reality and out of her haze!

"Oooo... I like Lux! I'm keeping that one!" She winked at captive as she struggled and squirmed, Lucky's breasts rubbing against her back generously! ...It felt so good... Maybe better if she didn't have her shirt on right now...

NOT A MATCH SAKURA! STOP BEING SO DIRTY!

"Heh... You're so ADORABLE!"
Lucky giggled softly, giving Maddie one last kiss on the cheek from behind before scooting back around to her front and putting the papers back in her dufflebag. "You look so cute when you blush!" Leaning in a bit, she smiled, teasing a kiss as their lips hung only a half-inch away from one another... She craved her lips... but this was more than just a plain make-out sesh! They had stuffs to do! It was a sleep-over after all!

"So! You got any games around heeeeere...?"
Sakura whispered, gesturing blindly towards the room behind her, not giving an inch of distance between them. "Video... board... card..." kissing... "I'm up for anything!"
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:03 am

Maddie was embarrassed trying to think up names for a character based on her. Even though the girl was based pretty closely on her, right down to the protrusion of her nipples and the shape of her eyes, it felt a little arrogant to choose a name, even if Sakura was asking her to do so! Maddie really only had one idea—the same name she had invented for herself, back when she started her wrestling career. When Maddox Diane Lawson didn't exactly strike fear into the hearts of her opponents. And as it turned out, the Japanese artist thought that the name worked pretty well!

"Heh heh, well...feel free to use it if you want!" Maddie would say, as Lucky scooted around and stuffed the papers back into her duffel, then slid her breasts off of Maddie and brought them face to face! Maddie was blushing pretty red as her friend teased her for it...but, hey, Lucky was blushing, too!

"Oh, yeah? Well, you look so precious when YOU blush!" she retorted, as she leaned in, making smoochy noises with her lips, threatening a kiss...as Lucky did the same thing, their lips nearly touching as they both tried to tease the other with the prospect of a kiss! Maddie blushed a bit more as she brought a hand up, pinching Lucky's cheek between her thumb and forefinger, tugging on her a bit as she asked about games.

"I've got, like, hundreds of games!" Maddie boasted, still tugging on Lucky's cheek. "Video, board, card, all of that. I can kick your butt at anything, so I'm happy with whatever. You want to check out some of my collection...? Or did you have something in mind?"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:59 pm

Sakura giggled and blushed a little harder as Maddie mirrored her perfectly, the two of them leaning in REAL close, teasing one another with what could be a kiss! She was so CUTE! LUCKY COULDN'T EVEN RIGHT NOW! So cute, in fact, the cheerleader raised a hand up as if to caress Maddie's soft, warm cheek... only for her finger and thumb to take it between them and give it a soft pinch! Like clockwork, her friend did the same thing, forcing her to wince from the slight discomfort, but that didn't keep her from smiling! Each little fake-kiss Sakura threw Maddie's way, she inched a little closer, drawing nearer and nearer to something much more genuine.

Her bestie boasted that she had EVERY kind of game out there and that she could kick Sakura's butt at any of them! She couldn't help but giggle cutely at that, giving Maddie the most ADORABLE eyes she could conjure!

"How's about Sexy Strip-poker...?"
Sakura offered, taking her fingers from Maddie's cheek, instead letting her palm rest upon it. "...But instead of just stripping, we play with kisses too! You know... Raise the stakes a little bit! So... for example..." Lucky leaned in a little more, gently drawing her counterpart in closer, their lips grazing one another as she spoke... "I bid one soft romantic kiss." It was clear where she was going with this... Lucky's subtlety wasn't one of her stronger points but regardless, she pressed on!

"Then... if you can't bid any... sexier than that or lose the hand, I get to do this..."
And like that, the cute little cheerleader would close the distance between them, softly taking Maddie's lips in hers and gently pressing them together, her other hand softly snaking around her friend's back, gently pulling them closer so that their buxom chests lightly pressed against one another! She would hold their contact as long as they were able or as long as Maddie wanted it, their lips disconnecting with a soft *POP!* Oh boy, Lucky was smiling... The grin on her face showed such attraction and eagerness for this game, she didn't think she would take any other suggestion before this one was played!

"Sound like fun?" She giggled, neglecting to let Maddie go juuuuuuust yet.
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next