Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 31 users online :: 6 Registered, 1 Hidden and 24 Guests :: 1 Bot

acuya, kerflubble, LunarWolf, OmegaVan0, TiefBlau, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 390 on Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:02 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Alison Seong

Tag Team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Blazing Blizzard

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Mikagami "Micca" Arashio

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
Jessica Wright

Friction Hentai Champion
Ari Nagawa
#1 contender
Natasha Loclear

and Eirina Makishima

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Manami Kuroda

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Kawaii Opportunities

Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:04 pm by Daaharu

Hey, guys!

With the kawaii title match at Avalanche taking on an interesting wrinkle with the interruption by the Brat Pack, we are moving forward with the overall kawaii storyline, and at this point I'd just like to take stock of what kawaiis are out there that are interested in participating in a cohesive storyline.

Can't make any promises about titles or what exactly each girl's given role would be. We can talk a little more about the specifics of where the story is going soon, but I …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 3

Match for Takeichi

Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:13 am by GrandAkumaShogun

So with my other two guys having their own matches I figure I should do something with my first character on here, Takeichi Mori. If anyone is interested feel free to post here or get in touch through a pm so we can plan it out. I can either have Takeichi remain a jobber or begin to work him towards being a more serious competitor.

Comments: 1

Match or RP?

Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:48 pm by Lotuswarrior

I'm just looking to do something while I wait for match replies. Really want to get some characters cemented a bit with a rival or some interactions with other characters here.

If anyone wants to do something hit me up.

Comments: 0

Moonheart Rise! ~ Episode 110 'the stage heeds her name!' (Open RP!)

Go down

Moonheart Rise! ~ Episode 110 'the stage heeds her name!' (Open RP!)

Post by XSirenX on Sat May 05, 2018 2:47 am

Friday - 3:00 PM.
Crowd seats: Almost full, mostly reserved for press.

"Sooooooo, your really wanting me to hype this up for you?, I mean the Moonheart show isn't that bad, kinda cliche in places.......and besides, we're attracting quite a crowd out there with, oh?" said the grinning blue haired girl, dressed in a suit of all things, and a short skirt as she inched her glasses down at what she was dealing with here, and by the looks of things, it was nothing short of magical girl heavy as the pink haired girl across from her, puffed here cheeks in annoyance. The idol here had to put up with Alice, a blogger, and somewhat useful individual with a big mouth and a background of sneaking her way into things...

"Look, Moonheart is a pretty big deal in the states!, and of course here, I mean look at the culture!, a-anyway, don't you want some spotlight for that TV show of yours?" the vibrant looking girl said, swirling her finger, adjusting her hair at the mirror behind Alice, this promo event was a pretty big break for her, rent on her apartment was due this week and her career needed a kick through the AFW door, literally.

Alice on the other hand, twitched at the mention of her TV show, since the big shake up involving more and more platforms coming into the AFW media side of things, Alice found her own talk/interview show, scrubbed for the most part, "Ufffffh don't remind me magicstar, Moonie?, well whatever, just get ready, I'll woo these AFW clowns with your sexual innocence and pantie flashing~" Alice tapped her glasses, purposely smearing the girl, "E-ehh?!, hey my show is PG-13!" the idol burst out, only to have Alice stick out her tongue, showing that she was just kidding in the sense, as the wannabe business woman exited the curtain to the stage. It was time for AFW to meet the newest Hero of Japan and the stars after all.

"AHEM, ladies and gent folk, press goons, and any AFW competitors grabbing a drink from the cleeeeearly out of order soda machines in the back, please take your seats!" Alice said strolling out with a mic in one hand, and a click of her heels, gaining a few laughs and bustle from her dry humor, "presenting the next sensation to the AFW rosters, and hailing from the hit high kicking magical girl show, hey, haven't watched it yet?, well, I'm getting off this shopping list script, sooooooo with no further screwups, here comes...

"MOOOOOOOOOONHEEEEEEEART!"

Hitting the cue right on the mic for the star behind the curtain to hear, purple stage smoke, and a overhead star spotlight shined out into the audience, flashes from cameras and excited cheers, finally the justice delivering idol raced out onto the stage from a splay of curtains, "whoa!, ugly o'clock!, who invited the golem princess from planet Z?, don't you know my name by now?~" Moonheart smirked, at the volunteer dumb enough to dress up as the main villain from the show, of course, they were getting paid for this.....to get hit, as the crowd booed at the villainess, acting her character as Moonheart promo'ed into her mic wand, "time to count the stars AND your sins!.....Beauty Star~ Shining Justice~ Moon kick Heavens IMPACT!" the idol heroine boomed into her mic, charismatically, posing with each word, before high kicking the golem villainess, right to the face as Moon had to shorten the move to the finale, making her dressed up nemesis fly up before dropping down, slumped, dazed and groaning as the idol stood over her, placing her fancy heeled foot on the chest before striking a pose to one wild crowd. They were loving every minute by the looks, and deafening sounds of things, photographers getting a few nice shots, while Alice calculated her expenses off to the side.

This idol heroine knew how to work the crowd, and fans, all with her cutesy demeanor as she raised her mic wand to her lips, "well, she'll be seeing stars for a while, and hey AFW!, glad you could all make it to my debut into this dimension!" Moonheart proudly said as she strolled the stage, waving to the fans and crowd, "and I'm proud to say that I'll be competing here for quite some time, just for all of you, issuing an open challenge to those who wish to take on a star of justice!.....s-so, with that out the way, who wants to hear me sing the Moonheart opening?!" Moon concluded after such a intense opening, that kinda went well!, for a first time to a crowd of eager fans as she even managed to start singing now after all that...

Not really knowing who was watching in the audience.

XSirenX

View user profile

Back to top Go down