Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 83 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 82 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Moonheart Rise! ~ Episode 110 'the stage heeds her name!' (Open RP!)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Moonheart Rise! ~ Episode 110 'the stage heeds her name!' (Open RP!) Empty Moonheart Rise! ~ Episode 110 'the stage heeds her name!' (Open RP!)

Post by XSirenX Sat May 05, 2018 2:47 am

Friday - 3:00 PM.
Crowd seats: Almost full, mostly reserved for press.

Moonheart Rise! ~ Episode 110 'the stage heeds her name!' (Open RP!) FvEej9Y

"Sooooooo, your really wanting me to hype this up for you?, I mean the Moonheart show isn't that bad, kinda cliche in places.......and besides, we're attracting quite a crowd out there with, oh?" said the grinning blue haired girl, dressed in a suit of all things, and a short skirt as she inched her glasses down at what she was dealing with here, and by the looks of things, it was nothing short of magical girl heavy as the pink haired girl across from her, puffed here cheeks in annoyance. The idol here had to put up with Alice, a blogger, and somewhat useful individual with a big mouth and a background of sneaking her way into things...

"Look, Moonheart is a pretty big deal in the states!, and of course here, I mean look at the culture!, a-anyway, don't you want some spotlight for that TV show of yours?" the vibrant looking girl said, swirling her finger, adjusting her hair at the mirror behind Alice, this promo event was a pretty big break for her, rent on her apartment was due this week and her career needed a kick through the AFW door, literally.

Alice on the other hand, twitched at the mention of her TV show, since the big shake up involving more and more platforms coming into the AFW media side of things, Alice found her own talk/interview show, scrubbed for the most part, "Ufffffh don't remind me magicstar, Moonie?, well whatever, just get ready, I'll woo these AFW clowns with your sexual innocence and pantie flashing~" Alice tapped her glasses, purposely smearing the girl, "E-ehh?!, hey my show is PG-13!" the idol burst out, only to have Alice stick out her tongue, showing that she was just kidding in the sense, as the wannabe business woman exited the curtain to the stage. It was time for AFW to meet the newest Hero of Japan and the stars after all.

"AHEM, ladies and gent folk, press goons, and any AFW competitors grabbing a drink from the cleeeeearly out of order soda machines in the back, please take your seats!" Alice said strolling out with a mic in one hand, and a click of her heels, gaining a few laughs and bustle from her dry humor, "presenting the next sensation to the AFW rosters, and hailing from the hit high kicking magical girl show, hey, haven't watched it yet?, well, I'm getting off this shopping list script, sooooooo with no further screwups, here comes...

"MOOOOOOOOOONHEEEEEEEART!"

Moonheart Rise! ~ Episode 110 'the stage heeds her name!' (Open RP!) ZxGt47V

Hitting the cue right on the mic for the star behind the curtain to hear, purple stage smoke, and a overhead star spotlight shined out into the audience, flashes from cameras and excited cheers, finally the justice delivering idol raced out onto the stage from a splay of curtains, "whoa!, ugly o'clock!, who invited the golem princess from planet Z?, don't you know my name by now?~" Moonheart smirked, at the volunteer dumb enough to dress up as the main villain from the show, of course, they were getting paid for this.....to get hit, as the crowd booed at the villainess, acting her character as Moonheart promo'ed into her mic wand, "time to count the stars AND your sins!.....Beauty Star~ Shining Justice~ Moon kick Heavens IMPACT!" the idol heroine boomed into her mic, charismatically, posing with each word, before high kicking the golem villainess, right to the face as Moon had to shorten the move to the finale, making her dressed up nemesis fly up before dropping down, slumped, dazed and groaning as the idol stood over her, placing her fancy heeled foot on the chest before striking a pose to one wild crowd. They were loving every minute by the looks, and deafening sounds of things, photographers getting a few nice shots, while Alice calculated her expenses off to the side.

This idol heroine knew how to work the crowd, and fans, all with her cutesy demeanor as she raised her mic wand to her lips, "well, she'll be seeing stars for a while, and hey AFW!, glad you could all make it to my debut into this dimension!" Moonheart proudly said as she strolled the stage, waving to the fans and crowd, "and I'm proud to say that I'll be competing here for quite some time, just for all of you, issuing an open challenge to those who wish to take on a star of justice!.....s-so, with that out the way, who wants to hear me sing the Moonheart opening?!" Moon concluded after such a intense opening, that kinda went well!, for a first time to a crowd of eager fans as she even managed to start singing now after all that...

Not really knowing who was watching in the audience.

Last edited by XSirenX on Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:50 am; edited 1 time in total

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

Moonheart Rise! ~ Episode 110 'the stage heeds her name!' (Open RP!) CxD01fY
Moonheart Rise! ~ Episode 110 'the stage heeds her name!' (Open RP!) Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Moonheart Rise! ~ Episode 110 'the stage heeds her name!' (Open RP!) Empty Re: Moonheart Rise! ~ Episode 110 'the stage heeds her name!' (Open RP!)

Post by Jaystar Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:11 am

"Who the fuck doesn't care to fix the soda machines before arranging a big promo?"

The commotion in the back of the room was incredible. The crowd gathered to spectate tonight's promo was acting as if they had not held a cup full of Coke ever before. There had surely been Coke in Japan for ages. And how was it so hard to believe that the machines were actually not working? Had they not seen a broken piece of engineering before? Then again, maybe they hadn't, things used to generally function pretty well in Japan...

Like the schedules. They were spot on. And so they were this time. Exactly at the expected minute, a blue-haired girl appeared herding everyone to take their seats. Finally! Finally everyone would be obediently taking their seats, and there would be unrestricted views to the stage from the back. It was time for the Hungarian Huntress to prowl.

Hajna Horvath - The Hungarian Huntress:

Hajna had only one purpose to be in this room tonight. She wanted to see a promo. She wanted to see what they were like. She wanted to see if they were any good, and if she should have her own. She was all too impatient to have her first match in AFW, but she had to have it good. She wanted to do her debut the right way, and making a grand promo was an option.

What happened in the next few moments onstage did nothing to convince her to choose that option. The announcer appeared clumsy, goofy at best, and the entrance of the big "star" Hajna found to be outright embarrassing. So they had to set some midget up for her to beat down? Did she really have to shout that much before a single kick? Did she really have to pretend to be so overly heroic? Was this really the first impression the pink-haired girl wanted to give?

Well, the 'victory pose' was OK. It had a point.

But as Moonheart went on, it turned out that the promo had another point too. She was issuing an open challenge. That surely served a purpose... It was fearless, and exciting. Quite possibly something that Hajna might actually want to do too!

But then, as fast as the challenge had been issued, the heroine had already moved to the next part. Which was apparently some incredibly stupid singing.

Hajna was disappointed. Had she been serious with the challenge at all? Did she want to just quickly issue it for a moment, and then move on like nothing had happened?

By now two things were for sure. One, Hajna was not going to have her own promo. Two, if the heroine had failed to quench the Huntress'es thirst with soda, she would still have to do it in some other way.

There was also one thing that was making Hajna now very happy: the fact that she had brought her bow and arrow with her. Unfortunately the heroine had no hat, but the overhead star spotlight could serve the purpose of a perfect target as well.

Suddenly, there was a huge crashing sound, as Hajna's arrow hit its target spot on. The star spotlight cracked into pieces, and silence fell into the room.

For a moment, Hajna just enjoyed the silence. But then she realized that all the eyes in the room had shifted to staring at the back of the room, at her standing figure. Apparently it was time to introduce herself.

"Sorry, I would have hated to steal your spotlight, so I....destroyed it instead." the redhead stated, before starting to slowly march towards the stage. "But don't worry, I have only good intentions... I noticed you were issuing an open challenge, but no one seemed to be listening... So you're welcome, there's no need to embarrass yourself with further singing, as I'm very much ready to take on your challenge!"

By now the Huntress was getting up on the stage, and beginning to circle around her newfound prey. "So, Moonheart, Star of Justice, huh? That's very endearing..." the redhead continued, while constantly gazing the heroine evaluatingly from her head to toe. "I am Hajna Horvath, the Hungarian Huntress, and yes, before you ask, I do eat heroines for breakfast..." Hajna concluded as she finally stopped right behind Moonheart, stating her last few words directly into the heroine's ear.

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Moonheart Rise! ~ Episode 110 'the stage heeds her name!' (Open RP!) Empty Re: Moonheart Rise! ~ Episode 110 'the stage heeds her name!' (Open RP!)

Post by XSirenX Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:24 am

Just as Moon was about to hit the finale to her song, and quite a good cover of it too!, the crowd estatic for her until someone, or something had crashed her performance for some unknown reason, or this was just a fault on Alice's part. She was the one handling all this, mostly, trying not to sneer at laugh at Moon, "a bit unexpected, but the girl has to learn the fauna of a open promo event, nice boobs on this one....Moonheart vs the redheaded sex Huntress, saving that blog title idea..." Alice said, tipping her phone a little to get a shot of the Huntress in frame, while Moon who was flailing around from a damaged spotlight, trying not to get her outfit ruined or hair, and a startled crowd as the Heroine looked around quite annoyed, yet still maintaining her on stage character...

"YO ALICE!, I mean, assistant of Moon!, what happened to the..." Moon froze instantly, hearing a voice cut her off, while her cute Heroine eyes lay on the woman now circling her, redheaded, big chested, and definitely a step up from Moon's slim and pure size, already making Moon a bit defensive of herself as she spinned her staff, looking as if she was ready to fend off this new Vilain, just like in an episode of her show. Only that here, it was real without a script.

"I'm the Star who will!?....n-nnnh..." Moon stopped, her manner of jumping back with something cheesy and heroic, soon silenced, as her ear tingled, making her body shudder all over as the Huntress got in behind her, Moon's hands desperately trying to get a grip of her staff, but ended up grabbing the Huntress's chest as her eyes went wide, along with a uproaring laugh from the audience as Alice had managed to plug in a standard spotlight on them. Moonheart meeped seeing the bigger, threatening Huntress despite her sensitive ears getting a nice whisper, clutching her staff and throwing a challenging pose.

Puffing a breath on her fringe, "Eat me?!, unlikely Huntress!, some Villain of your size should know when to diet and maintain an athletic body like me!, though, I'm a one of a kind Heroine~" Moon replied with a wink and winning smile, not flirting in any sense!, but having regathered herself looking the Huntress over head to toe, definitely feeling the blood pumping through her Heroine body.

So this was what it felt like, stepping into AFW and making her steps!, only with a new challenger with a fierce sex appeal...

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaystar Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:34 am

If Hajna had had any hesitations on whether cutting off this cute heroine's promo had been a good idea or not, those were alleviated in a flash once she was witnessing the way Moonheart was reacting to her newfound challenger. Her initial surprise, nervousness and wariness clearly signalled that she had not expected any real response to her challenge. And that was already more than enough of a reason for Hajna to confront her...

Also, now that Hajna had gotten a thorough and proper look at the heroine close-up, she could determine that Moonheart would be exactly the kind of opponent she would love to destroy in the ring. She was rather slender, physically not too much of a challenge, trying to be brave, living up to her heroic character, and surely fighting valiantly until the bitter end. Which would of course be extremely daunting for the heroine, that was something Hajna would be making sure of.

In short, Moonheart was the perfect prey for the Huntress.

This little promo was also the perfect place for Hajna to show off her own skills and assets too. Besides, Moonheart had already gotten much more airtime than she would have deserved...

That fact was further evidenced by her unfortunate choice of words. She really tried to pick Hajna on being bigger than her? Really?!?

The Hungarian let out a despising laugh. "Oh, I'm sure you're one of a kind heroine... You know why? Because all others like you have already been destroyed..."

The Hungarian redhead marched another round around the foolish heroine. "So, you diet a lot? You have a necessity for that? OK, fair enough, but don't try to lure me into such foolishness..." Stopping next to Moonheart, Hajna brought up her left bicep, flexing it right next to the heroine's face. "Does your diet bring this kind of results?" the Huntress queried before giving a hard squeeze on the heroine's bicep closest to her. "I'd be surprised..."

Moving around to the other side, the Huntress then set her other leg right next to Moonheart's own. Then, she abruptly grabbed hold of the heroine's inner thigh, squeezing it against her own thicker one. "How about your legs then? Packing a punch?"

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:35 pm

Moon's eyebrow twitched from the threatening fact, that this evil, sumptuous, woman had been possibly eating up Heroines before her. Was that, even possible?, Moon really didn't know the lewd thoughts behind this, but anyway the fact was her diet of recently had been of the sweet variety, something to amp up the nerves with sugar before a promo or event like this, only to have that squandered as her mouth got muffled by the Huntress flexing her stuff in front of her. Along with the touching, always with the touching as it was making the Heroine blush up in the cheeks, shiver even from the accent uttering from the threatening womans lips...

"H-hands off!, or I might just kick you into the sta....A-ANNH?!" Moon comically gasped from the soon grab on her thigh, a few snickers from the audience at the sight, definitely some chemistry going on for all the WRONG reasons in Moon's head, even if this Huntress was right about Moon's legs.

They were her main weapon, delivering kicks in where her wand staff would be illegal in ring, except here, she dropped it as it clattered against the floor, which would cost some money for her being quite the signature prop to her!

But feeling the mass of the other girl on her skin, did make her sweat a bit, pulling away quickly as she would try and cat the Huntress off guard, by performing a move for HER crowd here!, and to hopefully injure the woman of her size. Athleticism over brawn after all, well, thats what was going through Moon's mind. "Hnnnmph don't underestimate my size now, you'll be QUITE surprised!~" Moon said heroically while trying to win back her crowd, and press most importantly, attempting to launch a close high kick of hers, to the Huntresses face!

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaystar Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:33 pm

Hajna had gotten so lucky tonight. She really had. If her mood had swung the other way, she could have just as well been right at this moment in her apartment eating some Goulash accompanied by a bottle of Borsodi.

Not that there would have been anything wrong with that either, but the lucky part was that she had indeed decided to come check out this little promo over here. The prey she was having in the same room with her right now had the potential to be of even tastier variety than the meal waiting at her apartment. She was young, cute, innocent, and trying to be as heroic as she could. But obviously, trying to bite off a lot more than she could chew... And what Hajna felt as she was probing the heroine's limbs acted only as further proof of that.

Even luckier thing was that there had been no other wrestlers eager to demolish the novel heroine. Everything in her appearance was practically begging for foes to get their hands on her. But now, the huntress was having her all to herself.

The heroine was apparently protesting though.

"Hands off? Is that what you're gonna tell in the ring too?" the Huntress just had to mock after her silly orders.

And more of those was what Hajna was expecting to come. The request to not underestimate her size was kind of one, but it was followed with something unexpected.

A kick to the face.

Hajna was in shock. For many reasons. Was this Moonheart really dumb enough to do something like this to her in this situation? Was she really that suicidal? Did she really think such moves could earn respect from the crowd? And had she really managed to actually force Hajna to endure the pain delivered by the kick?

To be fair, her legs did seem to pack some punch, Hajna had to give the heroine that. But that only meant that the Huntress would be having more to revenge later...

Now, Hajna was just swallowing her pride. She was just letting it be.

"Fair enough." the Huntress started, looking down at the defiant heroine. "But I still do remember that you issued a challenge. And even if you already wished I had forgotten it, I demand to accept your challenge." she stated, offering her hand out to Moonheart to help her strike the deal.

Naturally, if she did indeed shake her hand, Hajna was all ready to yank her hard forward, lift and trap the heroine in a crushing bear hug hold.

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:37 pm

Moonheart flinched a little at the words this Huntress uttered, BEFORE she kicked her, and she did have a point unfortunately, the AFW was going to be far different from she did in stage shows, and the opponents would be grabby, especially to someone of Moon's looks and demeanor. But what was more shocking to Moon, is that her new opponent didn't fall from one of her strong legged kicks, making the audience gasp a little as Moon, kind of stumbled back from that one, what was this Huntress made from?, well, whatever it was, she was going to be tough for the Heroine to take down...

Alice herself in the back area, grinning a little, she could smell money from this already as she tapped away on her phone, even getting a video clip of the two in the moment.

"OK.....that hurt!, mhhn, my leg, stupid, butch, Huntr-...." Moon thought to herself, trying to put a smile on things even if she was hopping on the spot a little, briefly hearing out the Huntresses words, besides the accent which was making Moon shudder each time, "hardly forgotten!, I was too busy trying to find weakness in your evil flow you have on the audience and me, but WE won't give in!~" she said, maintaining her heroic posing image after a few leg stretches, measuring herself back up to the Huntress, even when she was still dwarfed by the woman's bust and muscle mass alone, sweating lightly, as she blew the strand away pulling her best serious face.

"Pssssst Moonhead!, accept her offer, you need the sexy Villainess for this one!, look at her, she's allll the things you aren't!" Alice chipped in unexpectedly sounding a bit mean, but it was needed, by throwing one the pink glow sticks from the crowd, right at Moon's head as she blinked stunned, "Alice shhhh, this is m- and I was just about t-" Moon stopped talking, as it conked off her pretty pink head making her stumble forward into the imposing Huntresses arms, no doubt for a crushing hold on the Heroine as she was soon squeezed for the audience displeasure, and pleasure.

"Ahhhhnh maybe I shouldn't of trust that bluehead with thi- A-AHHH?!" Moon suddenly panicked now finding herself in the Huntresses grip on her, struggling around, face almost in the woman's boobs as that wouldn't be good....even if they were warm and inviting~

Moon was in quite a pinch!

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaystar Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:20 am

There were few things that could have shifted Hajna's nailed eyes away from the pathetic figure in front of her after Moonheart's surprise kick. She was going to pay that back as soon as possible, but she had to do it with style. Starting a brawl right then and there would serve no one's purposes, except for maybe some back row gossip reporter thirsty for some scandalous pictures. No, she was going to take this little travesty of a heroine right into the AFW arena with her, and make her go through hell there.

Surprisingly, her plan was getting support from the audience's direction. Well, there wasn't really anything surprising with someone wanting to see the Hungarian Huntress crush her little prey in the ring, but the fact that the blue-haired PR girl was the one pushing for it was not exactly what Hajna had expected.

But it was highly welcomed. Hajna just smirked as she heard the words demeaning the heroine's qualities. What she said had to be true, the question just was whether Moonheart was ready to admit it.

Unsurprisingly, she wasn't. And that suited Hajna just fine.

A welcomed addition was the fact that the PR girl's actions caused Moonheart to stumble right into Hajna's arms. Right into the trap that the Huntress had already set waiting for her. And in no time, the Hungarian lifted the slender heroine up in her crushing grip, delivering some first aid remedy for her nasty kick.

"So, you're ready to take on the challenge then? What kind of match did you want then? I can do anything you know..." the Hungarian began, deciding that this was the best opportunity to lay down the rules for the match. "Are you only brave enough for a standard match, or do you have what it takes to do something special? Maybe submission only? Or hardcore? Villains often use weapons you know... Maybe hancuffs? Or POW? Wouldn't that be a suitable goal for a heroine? Or are you one of those sluts who beg for Hentai? And how about the ring? You dare only enter the usual one, or are you ready for a cage? Or little bit of barbed wire or electricity in the ropes maybe? Dungeons are fun too..." Hajna then halted for a while, before demanding the heroine to make some decisions. Decisions, that she had to make in order to get released from the bear hug.

"So, what's it going to be? Or should I ask from your blue-haired friend over there?"

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:18 pm

Moon sweated, not because of the intense atmosphere surrounding her in a state like this, or the fact she was pressed against another woman in a bearhug, crushing her slim form, JUST like in most episodes of Moonheart faced with a new 'villain of the week', day even, but sweated at the thought of Alice soon butting in with a match type of her choosing. Even the crowd was curious in what would be one of Moon's first fights, of many that is, as a grinning Alice was about to blurt out something really, really stupid, only to have Moon clear her throat as she struggled still in the Huntresses grasp...

"UHH!, h-her?!, hold on this is MY show and Alice isn't really considered canon!" Moon let out, getting a few laughs from the audience as Alice, was flinching from the embarrassment, soon shrugging it off thinking 'dork', as Moon had a point, this was her show, and the options the sexual Huntress were giving her sounded VERY risky. Barbed wire?, handcuffs?, truly Moon had to research some of these match types.

"ALSO, I'll have you know Huntress whatever, that I'm pure in every way!, but now that you mention it..." Moon pondered, put on the spot, and trying to regain some strength to look the Huntress in the face, "I'm going to CHALLENGE you to a submission match!, yea!, it'll work like a I quit match, but instead of quitting, the loser has to admit DEFEAT!, with hmm...lets see...a ring outdoors?, maybe in the forest?, fitting for a Huntress?, or are you just gonna speak more evil crud here huh?~" Moon said as she soon blew on the bigger woman's fringe, keeping up her confidence in a hold like this with her fans watching, and supporting, even if it was hurting her!, she had a spark in her eye of what she wanted...

Whether her idea sounded fool proof, she wasn't prepared to lose, or have Alice boss her around anymore tonight. With the blue to the sidelines, nodding her head with some idea, this would make her a nifty payday if Moon was confident with her sudden ideas.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaystar Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:00 am

Hajna's bear hug was clearly effective. The Huntress watched as the heroine's face was turning increasingly red as she was presenting her countless options, and Moonheart was all too ready to give some answers to her question by the time she had finished. Wanting to hear her out, Hajna loosened her grip somewhat, allowing the blonde girl a proper opportunity to detail her challenge.

The way she began was promising to the Hungarian. She clearly had a strong will to defend herself, to cope on her own, as the prospect of letting the PR girl to make decisions for her was clearly unacceptable to her. Although some of her remarks were causing Hajna to chuckle...

"Pure in every way... Right... Let's see for how long..."

But the face of the Huntress soon turned into an accepting grin, as she finally heard out Moonheart's challenge. Clearly, the heroine was far too scared to try out any of the more dangerous, and exciting options, but she didn't settle with just a standard match either. Frankly, what the heroine eventually suggested sounded very good to the ears of the Hungarian indeed, and she did take also note of the fact that her nature as a Huntress got accounted for. And she was brave enough to deliver her challenge right to Hajna's face too.

Happy with the result, Hajna released Moonheart out from her grip, ready to take on her challenge.

"Well well, that sounds very good indeed. I will certainly accept your challenge. I'm sure they've got the capability to set up a ring for us in a dark corner of Tokyo's gardens. And a submission match by those rules - more than fine. Just make sure that you remember....that this was your challenge!" the Hungarian finished, her voice full of confidence and clearly pleased by the heroine's suggestion.

"I think my business here is done for today, and you did have a promo going on here, right? So feel free to continue, don't mind me... See you tomorrow, little heroine!"

With those words, Hajna proceeded towards the exit. Groping her hair on the way, the Huntress marched prestigiously past the promo audience, who had just gotten themselves something worth of looking forward to...

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next