Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 233 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 232 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Caroline vs Maddie: Scream Match!

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Caroline vs Maddie: Scream Match! - Page 2 Empty Re: Caroline vs Maddie: Scream Match!

Post by Gwyndolin Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:32 am

Nobody would've known it from her wet blanket personality, but Caroline loved making use of the ropes in her matches. A girl could get pretty creative and unscrupulous using them for leverage, and there were so many tricks up Caroline's sleeve to try out if she managed to get Maddie tied up in them. Too bad she was the girl with her back to the ring's edge right now!

Caroline needed to slip away from her rival somehow. Fortunately, the rural girl was a pretty quick thinker in the ring, and even though Maddie's wind-up didn't leave her too much room to work with, it gave Caroline just enough time to bring up the heel of her boot and plunge it into Maddie's exposed midriff, using the leg to keep Maddie's chest separated from her own.

“Heh...like I said...personal space,” Caroline huffed, feeling tired herself from their pushing contest, but not tired enough to let the urban girl bully her. Coiling her leg back and tightening her impressive abdominal muscles, Caroline dug her heel into Maddie's soft stomach and pushed with all her might, trying to kick Maddie away from the corner and maybe throw her off balance. Her legs were probably her best asset in the ring, and the muscle in her sternum was nothing to sneeze at either, so she didn't think Maddie would be able to keep her trapped...

She sure hoped so, because if Maddie managed to keep her grip on the ropes and stay where she was, Caroline was going to be too exhausted to resist her again. Plus she'd look pretty stupid with her leg wedged between the two of them!

Character Profiles:

Caroline Brookes - Friction exclusive, meant for lighter matches

Faheema Salih - Friction exclusive, meant for rougher matches

Ashley Anderson - Tension exclusive, meant for tougher opponents

Irene Inger - Retired, awaiting a potential character rework
Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Caroline vs Maddie: Scream Match! - Page 2 Empty Re: Caroline vs Maddie: Scream Match!

Post by Daaharu Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:09 pm

Maddie shoved forward hard, making sure that Caroline was pinned back against the ropes. Of course, just shoving her back into them was not going to make her scream. She had to make a move, and so she pulled herself quickly up off of her foe, before flinging herself forward again almost immediately, going for a short wind-up to try to keep Caroline from turning the tables on her!

Caroline was smart and quick, though, managing to get a foot up, planting it in Maddie's midsection before the Californian could splash down on top of her foe. On a positive note, there hadn't been much wind-up for the kick, either, so it didn't hurt that bad. On the other hand, "that bad" was sort of a relative term, and Maddie let out a loud, pained woofing sound as she was forced backwards, out of her opponent's personal space. While the sound was loud, Maddie was sure it wasn't even a third of the volume of the scream that would end this match. Had to be careful, though...

"Uuurgh...c'mon, personal space is overrated..." Maddie replied with a snicker, as she tried to hang onto the ropes even as Caroline shoved her harder. Unfortunately, it was hard to resist the full strength of a trained leg, and Caroline did manage to shove Maddie back, separating them and sending the Californian stumbling into the center of the ring! She didn't fall down, though. She tightened her abs, pushing back slightly against that foot even as she was forced to retreat...

...and then, just to show off a bit, Maddie would suddenly swing around and kick with her own leg, trying to parry Caroline's away from her and show off some lower body strength of her own as the two of them reset for another confrontation! "Haaah!"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:23 am

It would take a lot of doing from this outgoing showoff to make Caroline admit to being impressed, but the maneuver Maddie pulled right after being pushed away did make Caroline a little jealous. That spin she executed with her leg extended made her look like a martial artist, and the kick's impact was nothing to sneeze at, either. Her foot collided with Caroline's shin, making the latter bite her lip to avoid a yelp as she hopped briefly on one foot, her face twisting into a perturbed scowl at her energetic foe.

It was nothing serious, though, and the rural girl moved a little uneasily toward Maddie to lock up with her once more. There would be no pushing contest if Maddie agreed to engage her this time. As soon as they grabbed each other, Caroline would look to shift her grip to one of Maddie's arms, quickly ducking underneath the Californian's armpit to come up just behind her, pulling her trapped arm into a hammerlock in the process! It was a simple hold, not the most formidable, but there was a reason it saw so much use in wrestling rings around the world. The stress it put on a girl's shoulder joint might just make her scream for mercy!

Maddie had shown off some strength, but now Caroline would get to see how skilled she was at working her way out of a simple bind, assuming she didn't manage to evade capture in the first place. Wrenching her shoulder and even twisting Maddie's wrist a bit for good measure, Caroline took a step forward and tried to start a slow walk, threatening to make the hold even tighter unless Maddie moved as well. Trying to use that pain in her arm to control her and walk her forward until she was trapped between Caroline's lithe body and the ropes!

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:46 pm

Maddie would have loved to do something big, bold, and dynamic to just floor her foe and gain a definite advantage, but in this situation the best thing she could do was just avoid being put at a disadvantage. Her spin kick seemed to even get the attention of her opponent, and Maddie grinned and gave the other, brighter blonde a wink as the two of them reset, taking a second to recover from the damage they'd sustained, before moving in to lock up with each other once again.

Maddie, of course, loved a good, straight-up contest of strength, but this time she didn't get it as she moved in and grabbed Caroline by her shoulders. The rural girl slid a hand up to grab Maddie's arm, and then, suddenly, she twisted around, getting behind Maddie and forcing her arm into a hammerlock, bringing a scowl to Maddie's face as the pain hit her pretty quickly. "Gyyaaah!" she yelled, but even then she managed to choke back any volume which would come close to losing her this match.

Caroline pushed her forward, and Maddie would obey, not seeing too much of a choice right now. She was thinking of how to escape, but for right now, she would be as disruptive as possible, starting and stopping, walking as slowly as possible, giving herself some time and seeing what Caroline might be thinking of doing. "Nnh...so...lovely weather we're having, huh?" Maddie would say over her shoulder, as if they were on a walk in the park rather than in the middle of a wrestling ring! Just a little test of her opponent's mental state.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:05 am

Caroline was nominally successful in forcing Maddie to walk toward the ring's edge, feeling atypically confidant from the rush granted by imposing her will on her mouthy opponent. Only one hand gripped Maddie's wrist to hold the hammerlock, as Caroline's other hand slid up to grip Maddie's shoulder for some extra steering control. The stubborn Californian was making it hard to move her in a straight line as the two struggled with each other, clumsily moving forward one step at a time. Caroline really wanted to get her tied up in those ropes, which Maddie no doubt wanted to avoid just as much!

When the chipper girl asked a casual question about the weather, Caroline just met her gaze and blushed at her. Maddie was teasing her, yes, but she had a charm to her that kept Caroline from being very put off by it. The carefree attitude even made Caroline feel a little remorseful over what she was planning to do once they got to the ropes. Caroline was a rare breed, a sincerely compassionate girl that was still scrappy enough to bend the rules without even needing provocation!

“Try holding onto that playful attitude after the next five seconds,” Caroline said to Maddie as she attempted to drape the girl's chest and arms over the top rope. Reaching underneath it, Caroline grabbed Maddie's wrists and tried to pull them through the gap, drawing her arms tight around the rope.

Then, Caroline just planted a hard boot on the small of Maddie's back, and pulled, wrenching her arms and her back with the ropes aiding as leverage. It was an illegal hold, and as long as Caroline had just a single five count to work with, she was going to make sure Maddie felt every second of it!

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:58 am

Maddie was planning on ducking underneath Caroline's arm and trying to reverse the hold, getting the rural girl in the hammerlock instead. But Caroline would pull her arm a little tighter, and she would jerk Maddie hard to the side the first time Maddie was ready to try for the reversal, and by the time Maddie was ready to try again it was too late, as Caroline had steered her over to the ropes. She let go of the hammerlock to shove Maddie's upper body up over the top rope, and thread her arms back underneath that rope, using it to put some pressure on both limbs.

"See, I kinda, like, like being this playful. It's one of those things that makes me just, like, the super cutest," Maddie would say idly, still trying to buy some time as she worked out how to escape.

But Caroline started pulling and shoved a boot into Maddie's back, forcing the Californian to scream as her whole body felt like it was being twisted apart in this brutal hold! The referee girl checked the scream meter—that was the first real, honest-to-goodness scream of the fight, but it didn't come close to meeting the ninety-decibel requirement. Maddie knew she would scream again, though, before too long, if she remained in this predicament.

She would improvise. Caroline was kind of helping to hold her up, and so Maddie, even without the use of her arms, had a potent weapon at her disposal. Clenching her teeth, she would jump up with both feet, relying on Caroline's hold to keep her up and in position, as she would buck like a bronco and kick both of her feet back, as hard as she could, trying to bury both of her boots in Caroline's belly, utterly crushing that abdomen with her legs and hopefully sending her fellow blonde flying back!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:00 am

Maddie was a lot smarter than she seemed. Caroline felt pretty invincible in the position she was in, tying Maddie up in the ropes and twisting her like a pretzel while the crowd hollered at the creative display. She was actually worried that she might hurt Maddie before the stubborn girl screamed loudly enough to end the match. The idea that she might somehow escape Caroline's hold before the ref untangled them didn't even cross her mind, so her opponent's insightful plan took her completely by surprise!

Maddie hopped into the air and plowed both of her boots into Caroline's soft stomach. With little space between them to wind up her kick, Maddie was at a big disadvantage to actually hit with enough force to knock Caroline back, but somehow, she pulled it off! Maybe it was just because she hadn't braced herself, but the kick blasted Caroline hard enough to turn her confident poker face into an expression of horror!

“Bwuh!” Caroline sputtered as she stumbled back, tripping over her own feet and falling to the canvas, groaning and clutching her stomach. There was no loud scream to accompany this turn of events, not when Maddie had knocked the wind out of her so forcefully, but Caroline was on the defensive now. She could only hope that Maddie's aching shoulders would slow down her counterattack.

“You, gnck...you're really s-strong,” Caroline coughed as she rolled onto her stomach, trying to scuttle away and get to her feet before Maddie could pin her down.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:01 pm

The kick was not the strongest Maddie would ever deliver, but she could pack a lot of punch into a relatively short kick. She was a runner, after all, and a damn good one. She knew the anatomy of a leg, how to bend it to wind up the muscles to their fullest extent, and how to fire it off like a cannon. Caroline didn't scream—not enough air for that—but she was forced back, away from Maddie, letting the Californian go!

When Caroline let her go, Maddie could not capitalize on her downed opponent's weakness right away. Her upper body went arcing forward, chest bouncing against the middle rope, legs rebounding back off of Caroline's body. The tawny blonde nearly dumped herself through the ropes, but her hands shot out, grabbing on for dear life, as her feet found the canvas and stuck there. It took a few seconds, but Maddie managed to pull herself fully back into the ring and straighten back up, rolling her shoulders and wincing as she felt the ache in them.

By the time she was going after Caroline, the girl was already getting to her feet. Maddie didn't want to get caught rushing in recklessly, so she let the other blonde get up, but began closing the gap pretty quickly after that, arms raised. "Yeah, that's what I've been saying, right? I'm totally buff..." Maddie would say smiling, before she lunged and tried to pull Caroline down into a side headlock!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:47 am

Caroline kept a wary eye on Maddie as she got back on her feet, but the tomboy ended up exercising more restraint than she would've expected. As soon as Caroline was up, though, Maddie came to life, dashing back in for another grapple. Just a little too slow to pull away in time, Caroline gave a soft grunt as her head was tucked beneath Maddie's armpit, feeling that arm tighten around it as she struggled.

Nnf, I can see that,” Caroline told Maddie, grasping at her arm in an unsuccessful attempt to pry her head free. When that didn't work, she settled on an attempt to brawl her way out of the hold, reaching around to drive her fist several times into Maddie's stomach. Unfortunately, she ran right into the same issue Maddie had experienced with her kick a moment ago, lacking the windup space to make her punches really hurt.

Eventually, those punches were going to add up and make it too hard for Maddie to hold onto her, but it left the Californian with more than enough time to take advantage of her control to make whatever her next play was. Until then, Caroline could only try to resist Maddie's movement, wrapping her arms around the tomboy's waist for support as her face was pressed deeper into the side of Maddie's chest!

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Nov 30, 2018 5:28 pm

They reset, both back up on their feet, but Maddie knew she could display a lot more energy than her opponent, and she wanted to use that to her advantage and get Caroline screaming now! She tucked Caroline into her armpit, the warmth of her body radiating through the other blonde's body as she locked it in tight, really wrenching hard on the girl's head, trying to hurt her enough to make her cry out!

Caroline started punching, and those quick, tight little arcs the fist went through were impressive, but she just did not have the space to cause Maddie serious pain. "Gh...grr...keep trying!" Maddie would tease, as she would spin slightly while keeping the headlock in place, forcing Caroline to spin with her, just aiming to disorient the brighter-haired blonde!

Caroline seemed to just be trying to weather the storm, her arms around Maddie's waist, her head pushed into Maddie's chest. Maddie could tell that this was not going to make her scream. Well, fine. Maddie could work with this. She spun again, then took a step forward—and then, finally, she would drop down on her butt, trying to take Caroline down into the mat face first and smash her cute face right into the canvas while still in the headlock!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next