Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 53 users online :: 7 Registered, 0 Hidden and 46 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cicilia, killcarrion, KillerV, kiranar, M.J.Caboose14, Saintezis, Viralsurge_24

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 390 on Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:02 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Alison Seong
#1 contender
Death Bunny

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Novae

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
Oboro Scarlett

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Ashley Evans

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
Cicilia De'Reignhardt

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

More balanced match simulations and new content!

Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:56 pm by WrestleMind

Howdy, everyone! I've recently put some work into making the match simulations more balanced and inclusive of a greater variety of stats.

New stuff:

Since many of you have expressed interest and provided helpful feedback I decided to add a few other tools people can use on the site.

1. a tournament simulator! Essentially you enter a list of wrestlers decide the odds for each individual match and the tournament bracket will automatically adjust.
  2. A random character creator. Press a button and a character …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 9

open for Matches or rps

Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:02 am by kiranar

I have several characters open if someone wants to wrestle them. Message me if you want to face one of them with the match ideas. If you have a character that was wanting to hunt we can somewhat copy the concept of the new Monster Hunter movie to warp your character into that dangerous world or your character contacts mine to hire me guard them while they gather herbs or minerals from the area.

Comments: 0

A fight wanted for a furry

Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:00 am by Sebastian

Would like a fight against my fighter which is included in the signature.
Wrestling matches. Bar fights, Street brawls etc. I'm all too it

Comments: 1

Caroline vs Maddie: Scream Match!

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Re: Caroline vs Maddie: Scream Match!

Post by Gwyndolin on Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:19 am

“Hmm!” Caroline squealed indignantly as Maddie started spinning around, dragging her along for the ride. She couldn't quite manage to pull her head free, and she was helpless to stop her foe from hopping into the air and dropping down on her butt, driving Caroline's nose straight into the canvas!

“Ack!” the blonde yelped, a small scream, as her face got smashed against the mat. Feeling dizzy from the fall Maddie had forced her to take, Caroline groaned and reached around to feel her nose, checking for blood. Nothing was broken, but it sure did hurt. Worse, Maddie had managed to execute her move without releasing her hold on Caroline's neck, and it was starting to wear on the blonde's nerve.

Gmf...l-let go!” Caroline growled, wriggling and twisting in place in a furious bid to free her head! It took a moment, but the southern brawler had a little more leverage in this position, and after a moment she finally succeeded in popping her head free from Maddie's hold on it! Laying prone on the ground near her foe, Caroline did her best not to be a sitting duck for her next attack, rolling away from Maddie and trying to struggle to her feet.

Character Profiles:

Caroline Brookes - Friction exclusive, meant for lighter matches

Faheema Salih - Friction exclusive, meant for rougher matches

Irene Inger - Friction or Tension. Currently serving as a jobber of sorts.

Ashley Anderson - Tension exclusive, meant for tougher opponents

I have a Trillian account, so if you want to communicate with me there, let me know. Username: gwyndolin
Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Caroline vs Maddie: Scream Match!

Post by Daaharu on Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:25 pm

Maddie kept her grip on Caroline's neck as she brought her down, obviously frustrating the girl as she let out a small scream! It wasn't enough, nor anywhere really close, to what Maddie needed to end the match, but it was a fine step on the way to it. She wanted to keep Caroline in the headlock, maybe drive her face into the canvas a few more times to see if she could be made to scream louder than she had the first.

But the lighter-blonde girl wiggled, and squirmed, and eventually she managed to pop her head free from Maddie's embrace, getting her hands and knees underneath her and trying to pop up onto her feet. Maddie wasn't about to let her get away without some kind of parting gift, though. Quickly, the ash-blonde girl sprung up onto her feet, turning around and rushing Caroline as she got up, trying to drive her fist into the girl's solar plexus and keep her weak and pliable!

Okay, one more thing here. I'm sure most of you have noticed that I suck and the old Daaharu who could finish a thread in three days is gone now. But even so, I shouldn't be leaving threads for more than a week, and that has been happening with alarming frequency lately. So, please, if I have not replied to our thread in the last SEVEN DAYS, please LET ME KNOW on here or on Trillian so that I can suck a little bit less and not leave you hanging for a month.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies on June 1.
Daaharu
Daaharu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3