by Yori Today at 1:11 am

» SS22 Silver Ace vs. Bashira Matsumoto
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 144 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 141 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Diesel_Electric_Razor, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Rules on the Grounds

+5
Tanosh
Lobo
Psychopatrick88
meepo90
Kelsea
9 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Rules on the Grounds - Page 2 Empty Re: Rules on the Grounds

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:38 pm

Eh, whatever. This is partly the reason why I'm not interested in doing anything in sex wars anymore. Do whatever, won't bother me.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:19 pm

Lobo has suggested to me over PM the rule that guys that are defeated in matches be captured "Like pokemon"... The idea is that the girl can use them in any way they like (sex toys, matches etc..)

Any other suggestions people?

Spotlight
characters:
Rules on the Grounds - Page 2 ELZuoMvRules on the Grounds - Page 2 OG5hnuaRules on the Grounds - Page 2 Cg3CzYmRules on the Grounds - Page 2 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:47 pm

*Appears from Bushes with trenchcoat and shades* I thought we were gonna keep that secret,,,

Anyhow... Yes... Girls can own their own male sex wars stud with 2 easy payments of Nine-Ninetynine-Ninetynine!!!

Another good concept would be Death... Or perhaps banishment... But that be a bit permanent huh?

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:24 am

Death and banishment are both a bit permanent... If I may, even though I am so brand new that I have no actual matches under my belt, blind folds are not entirely severe in a grappling/wrestling match. Perhaps in a Hardcore/TLC match or a striking style match being blindfolded would be incredibly difficult. I further understand that if this is to make fights terribly one sided (such as in the dorm where one side can demand any kind of fight) and cause fighting in these areas to die down a little in commonality (thus working towards a victor) then perhaps the "Fight blindfolded" is not entirely out of line.

I do have a suggestion, though. Perhaps the rule could be, "the girl declares the fight type, and the male must choose either to be blindfolded or captured if(when) they lose." In this way, the rule is not overpowering, and gives the male a strategic choice to make. Either they can seal themselves in a truly losing scenario (blindfolded) or make a stab at victory but have a good chance of failure.

In addition, I would like to add that considered suggesting using these caught males (let's call them pokemon... it's demeaning and I like it) as a shield for themselves. Perhaps able to use them in fights that they are challenged, but this caused me to think that in such a case the pokemon would throw the fight to cause a loss of point for the girls. Perhaps, given pokemon captured (gotta catch 'em all!) girls could use their pokemon to fight each other. Hmm... Maybe that's a better idea all around.

tl;dr version, I'm a newb. I say, let male choose "Blindfold or Capture at Loss" or just "Capture at loss".

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:22 pm

Tanosh's idea actually isn't half bad..

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:07 am

<.< Thought you didnt care bout sex Wars.... 8-)

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:06 am

I must admit, the PokeNewb, as he shall be known, has a very good, whilest slighty extensive and a bit complicated, plan, One that should be the top contender for the rule....HOWEVER.......I refuse, REFUSE, to let an opputunity to do and say something so utterly stupid it causes you all to regret the day that I joined! Now, for todays incredibely stupid idea of stupidity, What if, The girls were to make it a rule on the grounds that in order to win a match, the boys would have to beat the girl in different ways, such as submisson AND pinfall, whereas the girl would only have to win by pinfall. if it was a special match, say, a hentai for example, the boy would have to make her cum by both fingering her, AND Licking her, making her cum twice where as she would only need one on him to win, that way, its harder for him to win, yet he isnt imapaired in terms of moves he can do, after all, in any match type we have, theres mutliple ways to get the win, no matter what the condition. If you want a bonus effect, then if the boy loses, do the capture idea mentioned earlier, only have said loser stuck in the girls dorm, to be released if and when another boy manages to get in, get the loser, and get him out successfully, facing whoever tries to stop him and if he loses, then rather then have him captured as well, which could lead to white wash situations if girls decide to refuse to lose and get a bundle of boys trapped, instead if he loses, the original loser should stay, with his attemped rescuer free to leave and try again another day, thus leading to more matches and interest in Sex Wars. That my friends, is todays "Incredibly Stupid Idea of the Day meant to drive you all insane from its sheer stupidity, and eventually run me out of here with torches and pitchforks like i was the second coming of that John12 guy that was here that nobody liked.

Back to top Go down

Post by blazerwolf42 Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:33 am

I gotta admit, Tai actually has a pretty good idea, Id vote for it, if it came down to it

blazerwolf42

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:08 am

Well first of all, I’️m currently looking for only a single and simple rule… But you’️ve all suggested the components of some good ones… I’️ve tried to break it down a bit to see if I can get a list of some possible rules.

1. Males being defeated are then captured like pokemon - Shouldn’️t be a permanent thing though, only as long as what is arrange by the players before hand

2. Males can choose to wrestle a match blindfolded or risk being captured before hand (as in rule number one) - this is the only case in which the rules should combine, cause it goes well.

3. Multi-victory of guys - in which they have to win via pin and submission (or KO) in standard single fall matches. special matches rules I guess would have to just be agreed by both players before the match

4. Males have to spend the night in the female dorms after defeat - this wasn’️t really stated here, but Tai mentioned it to me in PMs, and I kinda liked the idea... I suppose this one could be combined with number 2 as well

5. Males are stripped upon defeat and left outside naked

Spotlight
characters:
Rules on the Grounds - Page 2 ELZuoMvRules on the Grounds - Page 2 OG5hnuaRules on the Grounds - Page 2 Cg3CzYmRules on the Grounds - Page 2 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Post by blazerwolf42 Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:28 am

If I might add my humble opinions to those ideas

1. Is very similar to number 4 really, but is a good idea, itd be hard to work our just how long, how theyd get out of it in the end, stuff like that. Good idea, slightly complicated

2. For the Blindfold option, id go against it, Honestly i dont see many guys choosing that one unless they either !(A, plan on cheating and do some godmoding 6th sense kinda stuff, or B, Plan on losing the match easily) as for the other part of that, see number 1.

3. A pretty good rule as it makes it harder for the guy to get the win, yet allows him the full chance to get said win, however a point Kel brought up is if it was say, a hentai match, well than what? he has to make her cum twice? If thats the case, then it isnt really different from the rule the guys had when they controlled the grounds.

4.Hmmm......I like this one as well, I mean, its fair in that it gives the male the same chance of winning the match, and if he loses, he has to spend one night in the girls dorm, with the escape being he is allowed to leave the next morning, although clearly hes having some action during that night lol.

5. Doesnt really seem like much of a punishment rule really, plus, like half the matches will end up being sexual matches so they will end up naked or half naked anyway, around here Nudity isnt shameful, its expected, so its not really a punishing or demeaning rule, its like "Oh...my pants are gone.....Ill just head to the dorms and grab another pair" big whoop

Honestly Id cast my vote for number 4, Its fair to both sides in terms of the males ability to win the match, allows for a punisment styule in that hes trapped in the girls dorm to fall prey to whatever matches they have planned for him , and it doesnt allow for any problems with how long hes there that the pokemon idea might in that hes only there for one night only, and let go the next day. So yeah, in my personally awesome opinion, Number 4 is the way to go!!!!

blazerwolf42

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next