Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 67 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 67 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Melody Serperior & Navi Florges vs. Orochi & Vritra Savage - Ring of Chaos

2 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Melody Serperior & Navi Florges vs. Orochi & Vritra Savage - Ring of Chaos - Page 3 Empty Re: Melody Serperior & Navi Florges vs. Orochi & Vritra Savage - Ring of Chaos

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:57 am

Orochi smirked as she managed to drive Melody's head into the canvas with a DDT, and she wouldn't allow the greenete to recover from the move. Getting up, Orochi would grab a handful of Melody's hair so that she could yank her up roughly as she got up. She was looking forward to make her foe realize how inept she was before a great wrestler such as Orochi.

"Let's scramble your brain a bit, bitch..." Orochi said, smirking dangerously as she would try to put Melody in a standing headscissor, clamping her head between her thighs. From there, she would reach out for Melody's waist, looking to pull her lower half up and hold her upside down, with the greenete looking away from her. She was planning to drive Melody's head into the canvas with a piledriver, with her dropping down onto the mat into a kneeling position.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Melody Serperior & Navi Florges vs. Orochi & Vritra Savage - Ring of Chaos - Page 3 Empty Re: Melody Serperior & Navi Florges vs. Orochi & Vritra Savage - Ring of Chaos

Post by Vcom7418 Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:20 pm

Melody let out a growl as Orochi yanked her green mane to force her to get up to her feet, only letting out a scornful, angry gaze at her opponent as she threatened her, before shoving Melody's head between her legs.

The greenette attempted to fight back, launching 2 fists to Orochi's back to try and stun her for a split second...but it proved fruitless, as the villainous woman picked up Melody's waist, held her upside down for less than a second, and dropped forward for a Reverse Tombstone Piledriver!

Her mouth open in a silent scream, she dropped forward on her stomach, unable to get up after being hit with the powerful move. The blonde cursed at the ring apron, seeing her partner in peril, and outstretched her hand, hoping for Melody to see her to make a tag...but the Greenette was simply too dazed to even notice, seeing double as she looked forward into the crowd, seemingly unable to fight back against Orochi's further planned attacks...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:44 am

Driving Melody's head with a piledriver, Orochi smiled with satisfaction as she dropped her foe onto the mat. Piledrivers in particular were meant to be used as finishing moves, but Orochi had no intention to end this match early. After bringing Melody down with the piledriver, she took a look at the fallen greenete before she glanced at her partner, Vritra. Both women exchanged grins as they wordlessly agreed to use a move on their opponent.

Bending down, Orochi would grab Melody by her wrist so that she could drag her towards the corner where Vritra was waiting. Once she was there, she would yank Melody up, propping her against the turnbuckle before she held out her hand so that she could tag Vritra in. Once the muscular, tanned blonde slapped her palm, Orochi would slip out of the ropes, but she would stay just outside the corner, holding Melody by her chin from outside while propping her against the turnbuckle.

Now the legal wrestler, Vritra would take this chance to deliver her first strike by giving herself a little distance from the turnbuckle before she went for her attack, running towards the turnbuckle so that she could slam her body into the propped form of Melody with a corner splash. With her sheer size and weight, this particular move would certainly deal a massive damage.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:32 pm

With Melody stunned by the Piledriver, it was incredibly easy for Orochi to grab hold of Melody to get her up to her feet, and drag the greenette towards her team's corner, all without her opponent being able to muster any sort of counter attack.

But, once she was propped on the enemy team's turnbuckle, despite the ringing in her ears, she heard one sound loud and clear above everything else...and that was Orochi slapping Vritra's hand for a tag!

Melody regained some of her senses as she realized that little fact. In particular, she was feeling a shiver going down her spine at the thought of facing the giant wrestler. Part of it was due to the sheer anger over what the blonde giantess did to her and her char...and part of that was the fear of the exact same thing, her body still having a few bruises left from the unfortunate encounter with the now tagged in giantess. The ability to fight back in the current instance did not calm her fears by a whole lot.

And, sure enough, a bit of hesitation, mixed with her senses still being dulled by the earlier Piledriver, in addition to Orochi holding her by her chin to avoid Melody dropping to a sit in the turnbuckle, lead to Vritra landing her corner body splash in the corner!

The blonde giantess would sandwich the Greenette between herself and the corner, crushing Melody's chest and ribs with her frame! As Vritra moved away, Melody couldn't do anything but slump to a sit at the turnbuckle, holding her crushed ribs, as her blonde partner helplessly looked on from the opposing corner...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:54 am

Vritra let out a chuckle upon squashing Melody's body into the turnbuckle with her corner body splash, certainly enjoying the sight of her pathetically slumping on the turnbuckle. Still, now that she had been tagged in, she would be the one to continue the fight as her partner, Orochi, would be outside. Standing before her opponent, Vritra would bend down to grab Melody by her green locks, forcing her away from the corner, bringing her to the center of the ring where she could continue her beatdown. Only when she heard the warning from the referee she released her hair so that she could grab her body to lift her up.

"Hope you can enjoy the ride..." Vritra said in her disconcertingly feminine voice as she would heave Melody's body up and attempt to place her on her shoulders, getting her into a fireman's carry, holding her by her neck and thighs. Once the hold was secured, Vritra would start parading her around, jerking her body with each step, applying pressure on her poor spine. And to add insult to injury, Vritra would look at Melody's partner, Navi, who was at her corner, giving her a mocking smirk as she would carry the greenete around in this position, both to display her power as well as to demoralize her even further. She wanted her to know that they had been getting over their heads when they challenged them for this match.

As for Oboro, she would cross her arms under her breasts, clearly enjoying such a sight in the ring. While she would not interfere in this match, she would enjoy it when she saw her proteges proving it to both women that they had done a severe mistake in challenging them.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:54 pm

There was little doubt in Melody's mind as she looked up on her towering foe, that her attempt at revenge was in massive danger of being ruined by the giantess pulling her up to her feet by her hair. Her and Navi long discussed during the 3 weeks on how to deal with Vritra, and eventually they decided that, if Orochi started the match like just now, they had to force her to tag out to her, and from then on, deal with her with as many double team moves as possible. There wasn't much chance that this strategy would work out, at least for now, as the blonde would pick Melody up on to her shoulders into a Fireman's Carry position as easily as a doll, painfully pulling on her thigh and neck, Melody letting up a moan of pain over the pain from , while Navi would shoot daggers at Vritra while the woman would mockingly smirk and look down on her smaller opponent.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:22 am

Parading Melody all around the ring, Vritra would enjoy the moans of pain that her weakened opponent produced. And once she felt like she already had enough, the white-clad giantess would head over to the center of the ring, making sure to give the best angle for Navi to look as her partner was about to be driven into the mat with a move. Giving Melody's body one final jerk, she would then shift her hold on the greenete, setting to slam her into the mat.

In doing so, Vritra would drop onto her knees as she would try to send Melody crashing down into the mat with a powerbomb! She would intentionally let go of her body immediately, having no intention of immediately going to pin her down on the mat. She was looking to hurt her even further, and she was only just beginning.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:05 pm

Humiliatingly, Melody limply laid on Vritra's shoulders, simply unable to fight back against the woman in her current state. Her body was still aching after having the giantesses massive frame crash into her in the opposing team's corner, and the strain on her spine while in the Fireman's Carry prevented her from mounting counter offence.

However after one final jerk, Vritra would relax her hold, seemingly prepared to either release Melody...or, the more likely option, prepared to painfully drop her on the canvas.

Seeing her chance, Melody attempted to cock her elbow back, to shoot it to the blonde's jaw, to try and escape from the giantess!

However, right before her attack could take place, Vritra would spin her Greenette opponent around in midair, bringing her legs on her shoulders for a short moment, as she would slam her spine first into the canvas with a Powerbomb!

"AAAAAAAAAAAAH!", upon impact, Melody immediately arched her spine in pain, turning on her side, as her chance to fight back against her massive opponent was squandered...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:52 am

Vritra was delighted by the sound of Melody's scream after she brought her down with the powerbomb. Still, this was getting a little too easy. Seeing that this was a tag team match, she decided that having the blonde one enter the ring might pose a greater challenge. So, after bringing Melody down with the powerbomb, Vritra would bend down to pick her up, forcefully getting her back on her feet as she would cup her face, forcing her to look at her.

"This is just too easy, almost like that time when I wrecked you..." Vritra sneered at Melody as she would remind her of that time when she worked on Melody by slamming her down on her car. "Let's see if your friend is less pathetic than you..." After saying that, she would push Melody away, planning to send her stumbling over to where Navi was waiting. She would wait for the blonde to be tagged in, smirking arrogantly all the while.

Orochi, who had mostly recovered, just smirked as she watched the things unfolding in the ring with great interest. As for Oboro, she would also watch the whole thing, feeling confident that the match would end with the victory of her proteges.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:31 pm

Navi's rage has been building ever since the momentum of the match has been shifted into Orochi's favour. Seeing her partner being demolished after she asked for this grudge match on her behalf filled her with pity for her best friend, and anger for her enemies.

Needless to say, Melody was just as, if not more than, angry as Navi. Seeing her retribution fail so spectacularly filled her with worse despair than at the parking lot. If they were to lose, what would this all had been for? Just to show that Oboro was right? To show that Vritra and Orochi were in fact better than them?

This weighed on Melody's mind even more as Vritra picked her back to her feet, and looked at her in the eye, reminding Melody of the torture she endured on top of the car, while Oboro waited for Orochi to bring the unconscious Navi to them. As the final act of humiliation at that point, Vritra would push Melody towards her own corner, showcasing that she was tired of ragdolling the Greenette around, and wanted Navi to get her share.

As much as she wanted to prove Vritra wrong, Melody desperately needed a break. As she held the rope, trying not to lose her footing, she would look at Navi with shame in her eyes:

"I-I am sorry, I..."

"No. Shut up. Don't be sorry.", Navi optimistically smiled at Melody, to calm her down: "We have not lost yet"

Looking at her friend for a second, a bit of fire would return to Melody's eyes as she slapped her partner's hand, referee confirming that the tag was indeed official.

Despite her optimism, she was still the smallest woman in the match going against the largest one. Upon carefully entering the ring, Navi could see that, at best, she could only reach her opponent's chest. She had to be smart about how she went about this, to not allow Vritra to overwhelm her...

Carefully trying to circle the ring with her large opponent, Navi would try to rush in at Vritra, seemingly for a grapple...

...only for her to duck right underneath her fellow blonde's arms, and run towards the nearest set of ropes, rebound and rushing towards Vritra, trying to get her at the back of her knee with a chop block!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next