Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 131 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 129 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001, saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Melody Serperior & Navi Florges vs. Orochi & Vritra Savage - Ring of Chaos

2 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Melody Serperior & Navi Florges vs. Orochi & Vritra Savage - Ring of Chaos - Page 2 Empty Re: Melody Serperior & Navi Florges vs. Orochi & Vritra Savage - Ring of Chaos

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:23 pm

Orochi attempted to roll away from Melody, hoping to grab the rope and get a rope break, but Melody was clearly pursuing her with vengeance, and Orochi had to brace herself for what to come. And sure enough, the green-haired girl then jumped up in the air before planting an elbow drop into Orochi's stomach. "Burgghh!!" Orochi took the direct hit, expelling some air out of her lungs.

Cradling her stomach, she tried to roll over onto her side, hoping to recover quickly and deny Melody an easy chance to pin her down. "Uurgh... b-bitch..." she growled despite the pain, clearly unhappy with what was happening at the moment. She needed to recover as fast as possible before Melody could come up with another move that would put her in a severe disadvantage!

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Melody Serperior & Navi Florges vs. Orochi & Vritra Savage - Ring of Chaos - Page 2 Empty Re: Melody Serperior & Navi Florges vs. Orochi & Vritra Savage - Ring of Chaos

Post by Vcom7418 Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:36 pm

Melody smirked at both her attack, and at Orochi's insult: "Pot calling the kettle black, eh?", Melody said as she took a hold of her opponent's greenish mane to get her on her feet...

...only to follow up with a hard knee to her gut, and catching her head while she doubled down! If all went without any problems, Melody would drop on her back, driving Orochi's head into the canvas for a simple, but still devastating and skull damaging DDT!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:10 am

Orochi grunted as Melody pulled her up by her hair, wincing upon feeling the pain on her scalp. But, before she could even recover, she received a hard knee into her stomach, causing her to gasp, breath expelled out of her lungs. "Urghh!!" Doubling over, her head was then grabbed by Melody before she dropped down, driving Orochi's head into the mat with a DDT!

"Huurnghh!!"

The stabbing pain in her skull momentarily paralyzed her. It felt like her brain was scrambled from the violent impact. Slumping on the canvas, she groaned, bringing her hand to her head. "Nnnghhh... f-fuck..." she muttered, trying to recover as fast as possible despite it being unlikely, considering that Melody didn't seem to be done yet.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:51 pm

Melody looked down at the downed woman at her feet before glancing at Vritra. Word "angry" didn't even begin to describe the feelings for the 2 women and their manager. Their attack hurt physically, but wounds heal. What hurt was the embarrassment and humiliation of being destroyed so easily by the 2 women.

And right now, in a fair fight, Orochi was getting completely dominated.

""Admit that I am inferior"? "Getting tired of knocking me out"?!", Melody said to Orochi with scorn as she looked down at her, before delivering a series of hard stomps to the woman's stomach and chest: "Don't. Even. Dream of that. Cunt.", Melody would say a word with each stomp before lowering across Orochi's body, and taking a hold of the woman's leg for a pin attempt!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:22 am

The match somehow wasn't going in Orochi's favor as Melody rained vicious stomps onto her chest and stomach, causing her to cry out in pain with each strike. "Aaahh!! Aahhh!! Guuhh!!" She tried defending herself from the stomps, but all she could do was to curl up her body, hoping to minimize the damage. Still, once Melody was done, she was left groaning on the mat, her body aching from all the stomps by the greenete.

Completely dominated early in this match, Orochi's mind was racing as she tried to come up with a plan. And at that time, Melody went for the pin, putting herself on top of Orochi, lifting up one of her legs as the referee went sliding next to them and started slapping the mat.

"ONE!"

Grunting, Orochi kicked out and thrusted her arm up, breaking the pin before the referee could count up to two. With her body still aching, Orochi grunted as she tried to shove Melody off of her. "F-fucking... cunt..." she growled through gritted teeth. "I-I'm gonna fucking murder you..." she threatened as she would try to grab a hold on Melody's wrist, hoping to keep her there while she was recovering.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:43 am

If Orochi didn't kick out at 2, Melody would've likely broken the pin herself. No way was she done with Orochi, nor with Vritra. She wouldn't let the match end that soon.

Thankfully, Orochi was of the same mind, kicking out at 2, shoving the greenette off of her while growling a death threat through her teeth.

"I'd love to see you try", Melody spat back, trying to get to her feet...only to be met with resistance from her nemesis, as Orochi grabbed Melody's arm, not letting her get up before she recovers!

"Let go off me. NOW!", Melody screamed at Orochi. In case her order fell on deaf ears, blinded by anger, Melody would attempt to throw a wild punch at Orochi's face to make her release her grip.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:56 pm

"Let go? Make me, bitch!" Orochi barked in response to Melody's demand to be released. Quickly shaking off her daze, she immediately pushed herself up, getting herself in a seated position while still holding Melody by her wrist. She was planning to shift the hold into a Fujiwara armbar, but before she could start shifting the hold, she took a punch in her face, causing her to loosen her hold on Melody's wrist. "GUH!!!"

Reeling from the punch, Orochi immediately let go of Melody's hand altogether. Scowling in pain, she would try to distance herself from Melody, rolling away from her while nursing her hurt face. She needed a new plan in order to make Melody pay for her insolence. So far, she hadn't yet to deliver anything that could significantly hurt her foe while Melody had been peppering her with attacks, and her frustration over the fact could be clearly seen by anyone around her.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:31 am

In the back of Melody's mind, she knew that this was the most dominant she had ever been in the match. Was her anger driving her to perform better today? The majority of her mind simply wanted to cause Orochi as much hurt as was possible. And once this was done, do the same with Vritra.

With Orochi's grip on her wrist loosened, Melody grabbed Orochi by her hair, trying to force the woman up to her feet alongside her. To continue her dominance, she would put her head underneath Orochi's arm, grabbing her one-piece suit at her hip to try and get the woman up into the air, aiming to slam her on her back for a Northern Lights Suplex!!!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:12 am

Gritting her teeth, Orochi planned to put a stop to her opponent's momentum and make Melody realize how futile her effort was in her attempt to defeat her. So, when Melody grabbed her by her hair, Orochi soldiered through the pain as she devised a plan to reverse her opponent's move and deal some damage on her.

After her arm was put over the back of Melody's neck, Orochi saw an opening. So, being the one to never waste an opportunity, Orochi would try to kick at Melody's legs, hoping to make her lose a bit of balance as she would drop herself backwards, attempting to bring her opponent with her, planning to drive the greenete's head into the canvas with a DDT!

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:49 pm

With how the match progressed so far, Melody almost wanted to beat up on Orochi a little bit more to let out her frustrations, before tagging Navi in so that the blonde could get her payback for the attack backstage...before the two of them attempted to beat Vritra (no way either of them wanted to leave without getting their hands on the giant woman).

Orochi, however, would put kebosh on these plans as Melody got ready for her Northern Lights Suplex. The woman would let out a kick to Melody's legs, doing little damage, but managing to stall the greenette for a much needed second, as she would trap her head under her arm, and drop on her back!

"AAAAAAH!", Melody screamed in pain, as her skull painfully impacted the canvas...but there was no time to lose! If she didn't get up soon, Orochi would be onto her in no time, and the villainous woman likely wanted payback for her attacks and taunts earlier! She fought through the pain in her head, trying to get to her feet before Orochi would capitalise!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next