by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 227 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 226 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Stripping Stars

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Stripping Stars Empty Stripping Stars

Post by Jaystar Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:25 pm

Continued from here

Giulia La Rocca was happy. Reasons for that were many. One, she had just won Prayuth Sakda in the Tension arena, and in quite a spectacular fashion indeed. Two, that fashion. The Italian had been able to show off her strength and dominance, with her famous opponent getting only a couple of chances of getting the upper hand. Three, the fame Prayuth apparently had. It had meant a lot of good pictures of her in the ring, and her own fame was probably multiplying by the end of tonight. Four, tonight. Giulia loved the idea of losers becoming the prisoners of the winners, and she could probably have a lot of fun with her defeated foe she was now carrying towards her apartment. Five, she actually had now reached the apartment door, which meant no need to carry him any further.

Giulia couldn't really tell the shape Prayuth was in, but in any case he hadn't protested being carried by the Italian. Maybe he was exhausted, maybe he was lazy, or maybe he had just succumbed to his fate. It didn't really matter.

Right now Prayuth's destination was Giulia's bed. And that's where the Italian promptly slammed him from her shoulders. But would she just leave him there? Yes, but only after one important procedure. Namely, taking a pair of handcuffs styled with an Italian flag from her beadside table, and locking up Prayuth's wrists with them behind his back. Pressing him down for the procedure with her knee, the Italian then headed for a much-needed glass of water in the kitchen.

This was going to be so much fun. For her, that was.

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Stripping Stars Empty Re: Stripping Stars

Post by acuyra Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:12 pm

There was a moment, just a second, where Prayuth thought he’d woken up in his hotel bed. It had been so long since he’d slept in the same bed for more than three or so days, he’d grown used to the sensation that came with it, that uneasy feeling you get when you’re roused in a new room you’re not completely familiar with, with smells you’re not used to and a pillow that doesn’t quite fit your head. He almost could’ve gone right back to sleep, easy as that.

Except for the handcuffs.

This was actually not the first time he'd woke up in handcuffs - there was an incident in Singapore during his filming of Death Too Far that he would rather not think about anymore. This was different, though, and remembered why right away.

Giulia. Giulia La Rocca, or ‘that crazy Italian chick’. They'd had a match, right? If you could even call it that. He's been thoroughly slaughtered, which was bad enough in public: but he was in private now. Alone. Trapped. Completely at the mercy of a woman who clearly got a charge out of doing him serious harm.

Troubling thoughts, yeah.

It would be an understatement to say he worried, and he immediately went into a struggling frenzy, thrashing about on the bed. He could hear someone pouring water in the kitchen, and could make a strong guess who that was. ”Hey!” He flopped about until he rolled off the bed, unceremoniously landing right on his butt. ”What is this? Get me out of these!”

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaystar Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:13 pm

Giulia wasn't aware of being affected by dementia, but this was a moment she had to begin pondering about it. Maybe that was the reason that Prayuth's annoying complaining and whining during their match had been erased from her mind for the moment, and she had just been expecting a fun time with him? Or maybe it was just that usually her opponents hadn't actually been complaining about getting enprisoned in her bed...

All the same, she could hear the sound of his familiar whining starting again from the other room. And even if it was rather disappointing to hear it, the Italian knew she had more than enough means of stopping it here in her home territory.

Appearing in the doorway holding her glass of water, Giulia could see her prisoner already having managed to drop himself down from the bed. "Really, you have to fix your attitude. That's pathetic." she started before heading on towards him. Still clad in her wrestling outfit, the Italian positioned herself standing right in front of his face, way too close for comfort.

Well, usually it was just close enough for some comfort, but she doubted the Thai guy was inclined that way just yet.

Pushing Prayuth's chin forcibly up, the Italian then bent forward to tell a couple of things right to his face. "Listen, bambino, I have duct tape, and I won't hesitate to use it. You need to understand, this is all up to you now. We can do this the easy way, or the hard way."

That wasn't exactly true. Well, the first part was, the second wasn't. Giulia was fairly sure she'd be going the hard way eventually anyway.

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:42 pm

”Gah, come on…”  Prayuth rolled about on the floor, trying in vain to get into a position that was at least reminiscent of being comfortable. He didn’t have much success in that regard, sadly. If she’d just tied him up, he maybe could’ve wriggled his way out of the bonds and gotten free, but she’d gone for handcuffs. Smart. Irritating and smart.

He wasn’t left alone to wallow for long, though, because his gracious hostess made her way back into the room soon enough, and she didn’t look the least bit pleased. Granted, she hadn’t looked pleased for the latter half of the time they’d gotten to know each other, and he was starting to get used to that.

A shame, too, because as he laid there and looked her over, it was becoming easier to see just how sweet on the eyes she was. Much easier than when she was throwing him from one side of the ring to the other.

He bristled a bit when she lifted his chin up, turning his head away, but he managed to keep his mouth in check for the moment. It didn’t get him too far before, and it sure wasn’t now. ”Fine, fine. The easy way.” He shifted his shoulders about. Still feeling stiff after the match, and the current situation wasn’t help. ”Can you at least take the handcuffs off? I’m not running away or anything.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaystar Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:49 pm

So, why handcuffs? Yes, Giulia could have tied him up. She could have duct taped him up. She could have...well, you name it. It wasn't like there would have been a lack of equipment available. But for a prisoner? Handcuffs just sounded like the easiest and most suitable option.

She had plenty of time to try out the other methods as well, should she desire to do so.

Prayuth looked like he could be fun. If anything, he probably had hundreds of fans convinced he'd be fun. Hell, there were probably thousands of girls willing to pay a fortune to be in Giulia's position right now. But for Giulia, there was still one big problem that was making him not fun.

His attitude.

That needed to be changed. Right now. Giulia would have to get some humility into him. And she would do it one way or another. And she was going to have fun doing it.

Giulia's expression immediately softened up as Prayuth decided to go for the easy way. And apparently he believed that the easy way meant he could become free.

Nah. What a silly guy.

"Sorry, no, I don't have the ball and chain here..." the Italian replied her Thai prisoner in an overly apologetic tone. Staying still in her position in front of him, she decided to start asking him some questions.

"So, you're been in many films, huh? People love to see your body so much?" the Italian started quering in a slightly teasing tone. Giving him a chance to reply before continuing, Giulia also had a follow-up question. "Well, how do you like my body then? Suitable for a movie star?"

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:24 am

Somewhere in the back of Prayuth’s mind, he already knew what the answer to his question would be, but he asked anyway, on the off-chance that Giulia would be reasonable about. Shouldn’t have bothered, waste of time and air.

She had no intention of letting him out of the cuffs - not at the moment, anyway. And it was clear that she was enjoying the control she had over the situation, that she was reveling in her position. He supposed it was better than the alternative - that likely would’ve had her hammering him into the floor with her crazy strength. Which was probably going to happen, anyway, but he didn’t need to exacerbate the situation.

This was all expected. What he didn’t expect was the question she asked next.

Pray blinked, twice, not bothering to hide his surprise at the query, looking on as she stood before him. There was no getting around the fact that she was hot, head to toe, but…

”Yeah, I like your body, okay.” He grumbled and turned his head to the side, hiding some of his blush. ”As for the second question, I mean…” He sighed and shrugged. ”Do you want the honest answer or the bullshit answer? Gotta pick.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaystar Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:41 pm

"How can this guy be all the time so clueless?"

If you asked Giulia, that's exactly how Prayuth came off to her. He had been clueless already in the ring, for the most part of the match anyway. It was like he was still behaving as if he was in one of his movies, that he was on his own set, that the other characters around him, Giulia included, were just random extras surrounding his stardom. He had been absolutely clueless that Giulia was serious about beating him.

So had he learnt anything? Apparently not. He was still clueless of what was going on. Most likely he had no idea what becoming a prisoner of another wrestler actually meant. Especially if that wrestler was Giulia La Rocca.

Well, for the latter part Giulia couldn't blame him. But if he was aware at all of being about to soon become familiar, closely familiar with the Italian's body, there would have been no reason for him to be act so surprised if Giulia wanted to talk about it.

Maybe he was just dumb. But Giulia could still help him a bit to understand the nature of the situation, while making her pick.

Picks, actually. Making sure she was as close to his body as practically possible, Giulia leaned towards his face again. "Well, I want first the honest answer, then the bullshit answer..." she started with as sweet and innocently flirty tone as possible, before whispering right into his ear. "Then, the one that you gotta tell..." finalizing her picks with a brief snap of his ear.

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:57 am

Prayuth would give Giulia credit, she was the strangest mix of sexy, cute, and creepy that he’d ever come across. On one hand, she was small and compact, the sort of girl that guys found themselves staring at too long when they saw her in the streets. On another hand, there was hardly an ounce of fat on her body that he could see, and she cut a fine figure. Particularly from behind.

On the other-other hand, though, she was about five inches away from his face, and it was starting to freak him out a little bit.

Anyway, she wanted answers, and she would get answers. ”Look, I’m not the type to sugarcoat stuff, and I don’t think you’re the type to like things sugarcoated. So.” Still he edged a few inches away from her, reclaiming some of his personal space. However temporary that would end up being.

”The honest answer is that you’re too short and you have too many muscles. Don’t get me wrong, it’s a hot look. If you want me to tell you you’re sexy, I’ll admit that in a heartbeat.” Prayuth could and straightened up. Now came the harder part.

“But it’s not the sort of build that gets in movies, too. Most producers don’t want a woman in their movies who looks like they could kick their male lead’s ass. They want skinny runway models. Right or wrong, that’s the industry. I mean, really, think - when was the last time you saw a woman built like you in a movie? Any movie? Name three.” He shrugged, trying his best not to sound mean about it. Maybe he didn’t know much, but he knew the way his business worked.

”So, that’s the truth. I could tell you that you’d be great, that you’d be a big movie star, but it’d be a lie.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaystar Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:06 am

So, did Giulia have dreams of being a movie star? Not really. She enjoyed being a star in a wrestling ring, being a strong fighter and a feared opponent. Movies? Nah.

However, based on his lengthy elaboration on the topic, that's apparently exactly what Prayuth seemed to think. Giulia had meant her question to serve mainly teasing purposes, forcing her famous prisoner to say something nice about her body, and lose some of his arrogant attitude. Apparently she had come off as an aspiring actress.

And probably for the first time, Prayuth's words weren't irritating her. Sure, he was saying a lot that she disagreed with, lot of stuff that she didn't really like, but she did appreciate the honesty. And she did get to hear that he thought she was sexy.

Not really being prepared to hear such a lengthy answer, the Italian wasn't really able to quickly answer his questions. But after he had finished talking, she wasn't left without words. "Oh, don't worry, I'm not dreaming of being one..." she started, this time a bit further away from his face. "I have to say that I do appreciate the honesty... But I'm also gonna say that based on what I was hearing during our match, I'm sure the crowds would have loved to see a movie with a girl like me destroying hapless guys like you..." ending her statement with a flirty and teasing tone.

That was the matter of fact. Even if Prayuth's words of women with a body like Giulia's could have been interpreted as insulting, there wasn't really any reason for her to get all worked up because of that. Whatever he might have said, she was the one having the power and the control now. And that was something he couldn't possibly deny.

But what if she didn't have them? What if he had managed to beat her, and get all the control?

Lowering herself down to sitting on his lap, Giulia decided to keep on asking questions, while looking intensely straight to his eyes.

"So, tell me, what if you had won? What if I had become your prisoner? What would you have done?"

Last edited by Jaystar on Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Color!)

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:43 pm

When Giulia told Pray that she was still sure the crowd would’ve loved to see a movie with her in, his first instinct was to agree...and then add on that the movie wouldn’t be in theatres, but something they’d have to pay for over the internet, recorded with a cheap camera, going for about a dollar a minute.

Luckily, he managed to bite his lips before those words could get out. He was learning.

So far, things were going well. Aside from being handcuffed - something it didn’t seem like he’d be getting out of anytime soon - it wasn’t even altogether unpleasant. If anything, Prayuth was trying to get a handle on Giulia’s mood. It was hard to tell whether she wanted to kick him, kiss him, or do something in between, and his confusion wasn’t helped when she sat down on his lap.

His trunks were good for fighting, good for working out in, good for sweaty, but they were exactly designed to hide certain automatic functions of the male body. Needless to say, when Giulia - plush, firm, full-bodied Giulia - took a seat on his crotch, there was a very natural reaction. One that he tried his best to hide, but, well, some things simply could not be fought.

It was simultaneously the most comfortable and uncomfortable thing ever.

”I…” He opened his mouth again, then paused to give her question some real thought. ”Taken you out to eat, I guess. Dinner, maybe a movie, then we could’ve come back to my place for some fun.” He raised an eyebrow and tried to shift a bit, hoping to hide just how much his lower anatomy was enjoying the position. ”Why, what did you think I would’ve done?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next