Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 61 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 61 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Say What? (For RJD)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Say What?  (For RJD) Empty Say What? (For RJD)

Post by HighFly Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:38 pm

Alaina was in her wrestling attire backstage hoping to get a call to replace someone in a scheduled match. She had been feeling a ton better lately than she had essentially in all of 2017 so far. The amazon was ready to break out of her cage again, and this time there would be no containing her ever again. She smiled and said hello to the various stage hands, AV techs and others who were responsible for making sure the show went on. They never got anywhere near the credit they deserved. In turn even during Alaina's slump they returned the favor of her doing things like getting coffee, donuts, etc. with unconditional support when even some of her fanbase strayed away during the losing streak. For that, she loved the men and women who worked behind the curtain.

On the TV she was watching her friend Kat taking on her pesky nemesis Navi. It was a hell of a fight, flat out. While she wanted to be objective, she was hoping for Kat to knock that little brat out cold. Navi however was strong and very tough herself even though she was significantly smaller than Alaina and Kat.

Standing with her hands on her hips Alaina was focused on the TV, oblivious to the world around her int eh backstage hallway.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Say What?  (For RJD) Empty Re: Say What? (For RJD)

Post by RJD Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:27 pm

Reva after arriving to the AFW had seen some success, but she recently had found trouble finding herself worthy opponents. Sure every fighter she faced had brought something troublesome to the table, but she hadn't yet came across the intense head throbbing and body breaking match that she had came to the AFW specifically to seek out.

The Bombshell planned to find an opponent, or at least a manager she could try to convince to let her have a go at their wrestlers, she could truthfully stick to her own managers match making skills but for better or worse Reva's manager was adamant that Reva appears to be the dominating giant she had been so far and would likely not help her in her search for the most formidable foes.

During her search Reva would notice a lot of stage hands and behind the scenes staff members shuffling around, occasionally glancing at a TV, one of them seemed to just be chilling out with her stage hand buddies while watching a match which did seem a little bit lazy for someone likely on the job, but the Bombshell wasn't really looking for relaxing staff she was looking for an opponent. It didn't even cross the giantess' mind that the woman in front of the TV was a wrestler, afterall why would a wrestler bother talking to the staff so much? With how friendly Alaina seemed towards the staff it seemed incredibly unlikely in Reva's simple mind that she was a wrestler.

Another more aware wrestler would probably notice that they were looking at a former champ, but Reva could probably name about two people in the AFW, and that would be including all the people she had faced.

The Bombshell would silently approach the other woman and join her in watching the match, sure it wasn't exactly the most efficient way to look for opponent's but Reva was ruining out of options and figured she may as well just pick one of the two on the TV.

" Well the little one sure does know how to make up for the height advantage, Big kitty should probably take this a bit more seriously otherwise she might actually lose to the runt."
Reva would say out loud, mostly just to let the oblivious Alaina know that there was now a giant redhead standing at the side of her. The Bombshell didn't mind sharing the view of the TV, but she figured it would be a bit weird if she didn't at least let the woman know that she had a fellow enthusiast watching the match with her now.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:44 pm

Alaina heard someone speak behind her and she answered without looking away from the match. "Navi knows how to get things done and she uses underhanded tactics so you have to look out for her. I hope Kat messes her up." Alaina said.

Alaina looked back and saw a giant woman, much bigger than she herself was. This woman was also familiar. Alaina saw her in her friends interview! "Reva is It? You have a tag match with Charlie coming up in Tension. He is a lot tougher than he looks so you can count on him." Alaina said with a smile. "So what brings you over here today?"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:02 pm

Reva would listen to her fellow viewer, who was much more knowledgeable about the match they were currently watching than the Bombshell was. While the Amazon consider responding right away she couldn't think of anything insightful to say, afterall she didn't know enough about the competitors to know if she could trust the strangers words and couldn't really give an opinion on topics she knew nothing about.

Soon enough though Reva would be surprised to find out that Alaina knew her name, and had even saw her first interview. Yet again Alaina would continue talking though, Reva wasn't exactly the best at interacting with people, especially not those she hadn't met before and was dreading the long response she would need to struggle to convey.

" I was just looking for another wrestler to have a match with, I figured a decent way to find them would be to watch this match.  So how do you know Charlie?" The Bombshell would struggle through her words, scratching the back of her head as she gave a response, before somewhat gaining some confidence as she asked her new buddy a question in return.

Admittedly Reva barely knew Charlie, she couldn't even differentiate between her two partners. Well one was more attractive than the other, but as Reva's buddies back in England would say " Any hole is a goal" Or actually...that probably wouldn't quite fit when talking about guys, although of course Reva doesn't mind chasing after either. Reva would somewhat focus on waiting on her opponent's response while pondering over what would be a more suitable saying, regardless of how useless that inner debate would be within a few seconds.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:11 am

Alaina looked between Reva and the match nodding her head.  "Both of them are good K can tell ya that first hand."  Alaina said with a smile.  

She laughed when Reva asked how she knew Charlie.  "Oh wow.... where should I start?  We went to the same school and came from the same tiny wrestling promotion in San Diego.  We both got signed to Friction and Tension at the same time.  He is a real good guy.  I kinda regret not seeing him more."

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Thu May 04, 2017 3:18 am

Reva would move her line of sight from the TV to Alaina as the wrestler responded, the Bombshell picking up on something interesting but deciding not to reveal to Alaina that she thought she was a backstage official at first.

The Bombshell would show some interest in the other wrestler's words, she barely ever payed full attention to someone as they spoke but the prospect of two people moving up each phase of life and their wrestling career together was enough to earn her interest.

" Ahh right, That's quite rare for you to come up together. I think I remember you being mentioned in the interview. That'd make you...Jessica right?" Reva was oblivious and usually quite bad at remembering things, however she did remember that from the when the interviewer mentioned both Alaina and Jessica it seemed they didn't like each other. The Bombshell wasn't particularly sure which one she had just met and would hope that her guess would be lucky, although truthfully now that she had found out her new buddy was a high profile wrestler she didn't mind the prospect of aggravating her as much, since Reva had been looking for someone to fight literally seconds earlier.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu May 04, 2017 11:36 am

Alaina stared ahead blankly at Reva. Was she kidding? Alaina could understand mixing up Charlie and James. Both were smaller guys from the USA whom could fly around the ring better than just about anyone saw Julia Rogers and Valley Doll.

Mixing up Alaina and a woman she battled with, a woman she despised for her brutality..... that was a bit of a different matter. "I am more assuredly not that vile bitch Jessica Wright. She is the 'Violent Violet' known for being downright brutal. I'm Alaina Sanders 'the amazon' and known for.... well, not that I guess." Alaina replied, shaking her head a bit. "How do you get in a match like that and not even have your tag partners straight?"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Fri May 05, 2017 6:14 pm

From the blank stare Reva figured out pretty quickly she had guessed the wrong name, damn it seemed probability had turned against the Bombshell. The large redhead would quite clearly get irritated by her opponent's scolding, but she would try to keep herself composed since it was deserved, although she certainly didn't like the other wrestler's tone.

" Hey give me a break here, before coming to the AFW I didn't even know a single wrestler. All I can do is attempt to remember the names I hear and since I hadn't met either of you until now there was no way for me to know unless I happened to be watching a match for scouting like I am now" The Bombshell would say, turning her head back to the TV that she had near enough forgotten about. " Anyway it wasn't meant to be a tag match, up until that Sandy bitch launched a mic at me. Originally they were meant to be my opponents so I didn't think remembering their names was important unless they gave me a reason to in the match" The Bombshell would continue, trying to defend herself for being so oblivious to her own tag team partners relationships.

Then Reva would be somewhat sucked into the match as she waited for Alaina to respond, hearing the larger wrestler on the TV who was wearing a cat mask saying something that caught her attention. "You claimed to be offended that I never gave you my best.....what makes you think you deserve it?" Katherine Hart would say, something which would make Reva smirk at the thought of it. The Bombshell wasn't sure what was more cruel, her own outlook that let her cruelty dismantle just about any wrestler put before her or the woman with the cat masks outlook which made her hold back against wrestlers who clearly just wanted to fight someone in a match where both wrestlers put in as much effort as they could.

" So this Jessica Wright, I'm guessing if she were in the same situation as the Kitty here think she would grant the little one's request to not hold back? " Reva would say after letting the awkward moment earlier pass, hoping that her efforts to transition their conversation back to the match would be at least somewhat successful.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri May 05, 2017 6:58 pm

Alaina couldn't hold the fact that Reva was new against her. Still, confusing her with Jessica Wright was just..... unsettling.

"Would Jessica hold back? Not at all.
Would I hold back? No way. I don't care who I face I go at them with everything I have. The difference between us is I do it all to come out on top, to win. Jessica is out to hurt people, and doesn't always stop at the bell."
Alaina said to answer Reva's question.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sat May 06, 2017 5:14 pm

Reva was starting to understand why people could hate Jessica, once a fight was done it should be left alone. The Bombshell could understand if both competitors willingly wanted to fight after the match or if the loser did something to prompt the other person to continue beating them down, but by the sounds of things that wasn't the kind of situation being discussed. 

"Yeah maybe your right then, she does sound like a bit of a bitch. Any motivation is fine during a fight, but if you've already won then there's no point to beat someone down further " Reva would respond, her line of thought was a bit different but it seemed both women came to the same conclusion.

Reva would then continue watching the monitor for a moment, but she couldn't really shift her focus away from the woman next to her. Sure the Bombshell had originally mistaken the woman for not being a wrestler at all, but now that she had spent a little bit of time next to Alaina she seemed to give off a strong presence and her words displayed a clear fighters spirit.

" So you sound like someone who knows her way around the ring quite well, think you'd be able to beat Kitty?" The Bombshell would ask, excluding Navi from this question since Alaina had made it abundantly clear they had faced each other. Alaina had slightly eluded to facing Katherine also, but Reva had no way to be sure of that with the subtle comment the woman had made earlier as they could have just sparred or something. Anyway even if they had faced before, the one in the kitty mask looked pretty tough and it'd be a quick way for Reva to gauge Alaina's strength to get a vague indication without having to tare up the locker room just to measure her new associates power.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum