Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 103 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 99 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, killcarrion, Tarantulust, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Full Squared Circle

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Full Squared Circle - Page 7 Empty Re: Full Squared Circle

Post by HighFly Fri May 26, 2017 11:37 am

Alaina quickly hooked a leg of Valleys and stayed right on top trying to start a pin count!

"ONE!"

Okay, things were off to a start. Alaina was spent. This was just s spar but it also was far more. It was Alaina trying to prove to herself that she still had it. That she was moving in the right direction. Pride, credibility and things of that nature were all in the forefront of Alaina's mind whenever she saw Valley ever since Avalanche. She wanted to separate Valley from all that but she just couldn't. As great of an experience as winning the Entropy belt was, losing it was its equal opposite. It began a downward spiral for Alaina. A spiral she was trying to get out of. She had won some matches since then but mostly tag matches. Whenever she faced off against a top lady she was the one in defeat at the end. This had to stop whether it be revitalizing her career.... or walking away from it.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat May 27, 2017 7:53 am

Valley had taken more cross body blocks in her career than she’d cared to count, even from women who were heavier than Alaina. But, for her money, she thought the Amazon had one of the best in the business.

It wasn’t just her weight, but the way she threw herself into it all the way, making herself a living projectile. It make for a devastating combination, and the result was more than enough to keep Valley down for a couple of seconds.

”2…!”

But only a couple. Halfway through the last count, Valley shot her shoulder up and managed to save herself at the last second, though not nearly with as much authority as she would’ve liked. Still reeling, she immediately sagged beneath Alaina and breathed slowly, trying to bring on a second wind.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sat May 27, 2017 1:15 pm

Alaina was breathing heavily herself, trying to think of a way to keep Valley down. A way that didn't involve Alaina eating it. She had an idea but wasn't sure if it would pay off. Her confidence in her finisher was shaken but she felt compelled to go back to it even though Valley was a dangerous foe. Smart, and able to reverse it.

Alaina pulled Valley Doll to her feet and placed her head between Alaina's legs. To heck with it, she had to try and if Valley didn't go down soon, Alaina would. Alaina wrapped her arms around Valley's mid section and it was clear to both women what was coming as she grunted to lift Valley up onto her shoulders!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon May 29, 2017 12:11 am

If there had been an audience present, they likely would’ve been gasping as Valley broke out of the hold, narrowly avoided the ever-closing jaws of defeat, surprised by her ability to hang on. She would’ve been right there with them, too. By all rights, the hammering Alaina gave her should’ve been enough to keep her down, but she still had some fight left in her. Barely.

Not that the Amazon had any intentions on leaving her like that, at any rate. Valley was still out of it as she was lifted up and brought onto those broad shoulders. She had a fairly good idea where this was going, but at the moment, there wasn’t a whole lot she could do to keep it from happening.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon May 29, 2017 2:10 pm

Alaina turned still holding Valley, she couldn't bring her down too close to the ropes. Once the worn out Alaina had Valley facing the right direction she would lift up and bring Valley forward hoping that the amabomb would go off without a hitch. If all went according to Alaina's plan she would crash down atop Valley and go for the pin, hoping that Valley was as low on energy as she herself was.

If Valley reversed this or kicked out, Alaina didn't think she had it in her to keep this going. The amazon was quite simply spent to the point that her amabomb if successful was going to be a sloppy one.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue May 30, 2017 6:34 am

The whole world seemed to go in slow motion, turning into a dizzying array of colors and lights as Valley was hurled through the air. It was almost like watching a video moving at a crawling pace, where she knew what was about to happen, what was going to go down, but was completely incapable of stopping it.

Alaina lifted her up, Alaina brought her down, and there wasn't much to be done in between but scream along the way. She hit with a surprisingly hard impact for a woman her size, enough to rock the ring,

She wasn't moving. She couldn't move. She was still conscious and able to send signals to her brain, but for the time being it was just ignoring them. Maybe Valley could restore faculties soon enough to escape, but if not…

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue May 30, 2017 11:22 am

Alaina felt the move completing, both women descending. Alaina saw Valley land and hobbled next to her, falling down across her chest like a tree! Alaina gasped for breath as she laid there, weakly hooking a leg as she laid across Valley's chest.

"ONE!"

The count had begun, and Alaina was so tired that she could barely hear it. However, she was with it enough to comprehend what was going on, knowing that if this pin didn't do the trick she herself was going to have to dig deep just to stand up again and fight back against whatever it was that Valley had in store for her. Alaina had never beaten Valley, and in the back of her mind was wondering if this was it?

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue May 30, 2017 4:00 pm

Twitches.

That was all Valley had to work with right now. Twitches.

As Alaina pinned her to the mat, they were the best she could muster. Minor little movements underneath the former champ that didn’t amount to much of anything. Worthless spasms. Were they enough for an escape, anything a real referee would recognize? Highly doubtful.

She wouldn’t be able to escape for a two count, and she didn’t have high hopes for three, either...

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue May 30, 2017 5:23 pm

Alaina laid on Valley just about as lifelessly as valley laid on the mat.

"THREE!"

Alaina was in shock that she heard that. For a moment she didn't move, and then she weakly rolled off Valley, laying on the mat next to her.

"Shit You are tough....I dunno how, but thanks. Val...." Alaina huffed needing some air. "You really are amazing. I am glad that if it's not me with that around my waist it is you."

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:05 am

If Alaina was in shock, Valley was practically apoplectic.

For a moment, she didn’t know what to say or do. She knew it wasn’t the end of the world, that she hadn’t lost anything tangible. It was just the sentiment that bothered her, that she’d been beaten like this. Where did she go wrong? What had she done against Alaina the first time that hadn’t worked this time.

She knew there was a right answer here, but for the life of her, she couldn’t think of it.

Valley snapped out of it, not wanting to ruin Alaina’s moment. ”I’m amazing? I’m not the one who came out on top. You’re amazing.” She had a little chuckle, one that was interrupted when she winced at the pain in her back. She held out her hand. ”Help me up?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next