Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 120 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 116 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, ScyldScefing, Tarantulust, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Hentai Endurance Match: Eirina Makishima vs Julia Hiroshi

2 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Hentai Endurance Match: Eirina Makishima vs Julia Hiroshi - Page 4 Empty Re: Hentai Endurance Match: Eirina Makishima vs Julia Hiroshi

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu May 25, 2017 5:19 am

"Huhu... it's because my butt is more amazing than yours, right~?" Eirina purred as she grinded her plump, shapely butt against Julia's back. She would continue drumming the gymnast's buttcheeks, playing them like a pair of bongos. And the crowd was going wild with such a sight as Eirina continued playing with Julia's butt, until when the gymnast was kicking her legs. "Down, girl! I know my butt is awesome, but it doesn't mean you can throw a tantrum just because your butt isn't as awesome as mine!"

Grinning, Eirina would give her ass one last spank before she pulled Julia's bottoms up, attempting to give her a wedgie and exposing her reddened buttcheeks for her to see. "Well... this butt if yours still looks delicious. Mind if I play with this for a bit?" She would then proceed to knead and squeeze her asscheeks in order to embarrass the gymnast even more.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Hentai Endurance Match: Eirina Makishima vs Julia Hiroshi - Page 4 Empty Re: Hentai Endurance Match: Eirina Makishima vs Julia Hiroshi

Post by noob Thu May 25, 2017 5:33 am

"Your ass isn't better than mine and everyone knows it!" Julia pouted. She didn't appreciate being teased like she was. It wouldn't stop though as Eirina made sure to really smack the gymnast's ass and play with it for the crowd's enjoyment. Julia meanwhile just kept up her tantrum, trying to buck Eirina off or at least roll on to her back before her foe could embarrass her further. "Get OFFF!" She huffed as she arched her back while pushing up.

Julia would have no luck relieving herself of the humiliation though and she soon felt her bottoms being tugged up her bottom, showing off her ass for all to see. "Haaah! Wedgie! Stop it!!!" The gymnast squealed, her face now bright red. In a last attempt to throw Eirina off of her game she'd try to return the favor. Turning slightly and reaching back she'd try to pull Eirina's bottoms up sharply in hopes of distracting her enough to get free.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu May 25, 2017 5:48 am

Eirina giggled when she heard Julia squeal when she gave the gymnast a wedgie, and while she couldn't see it, she was certain that Julia's face was beet red due to this. Well, it seemed that there were a few cameras focusing on her face, so Eirina would look at the titantron, and much to her delight, the gigantic screen displayed the cute red face of Julia after being wedgied earlier. "Aw, you're so cute~ can't wait to see your face once I take this off~" Eirina said while tugging at the gymnast's bikini bottoms.

But then, Julia attempted to do the same as well as she went to grab her bottoms and attempt to give her a wedgie after turning sharply. "Hyaahn!!" Eirina squealed cutely as she felt the wedgie. But, that move didn't seem to throw her off of her game as she would pout at her opponent. "Now that's just rude! Let me enjoy myself a bit more!" After saying that, Eirina would lift her butt off of Julia's back before dropping herself back in order to keep her grounded a bit more as she would continue rubbing the reddened, exposed buttcheeks of Julia with a hand while maintaining the wedgie with her other hand.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Thu May 25, 2017 6:16 am

Julia's plan had distracted her opponent slightly but didn't seem to deter her. The gymnast looked up to see what was going on only to see her blushing face on the Titantron. She very much regretted looking up and hoped the image would soon be focusing on Eirina and not her. She had bigger things to worry about though, mainly her opponent who was currently enjoying herself at Julia's expense. "Shut up you!" Julia yelled after the first comment. "Aaaah...nnnng...you're pulling the wrong way!" Julia whined. If Eirina wanted to take Julia's bottoms off, this was not the way to do it.

Julia was momentarily relieved to feel her foe lift off of her but soon felt flattened as Eirina came crashing back onto her. "UGH!" she groaned. She'd plant her face on the mat, briefly dazed by the impact. The gymnast would try to regain some breath and try to hold in groans and squeals as Eirina kept playing with her exposed butt and kept Julia's bottoms uncomfortably wedged up her rear.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu May 25, 2017 6:39 am

"I'm going to take off your bottoms soon, don't worry about it," Eirina told her opponent in a rather reassuring manner. "Just let me have my fun first, m'kay?" She would continue having her fun before she decided that it's time to move on. This was after all a hentai match, and she needed to make Julia cum multiple times until she's unconscious. She had to wonder how many times it would take for her to be knocked out via forced orgasms, and she would like to find out.

First, she would lift her butt off of her back again, but instead of dropping herself onto her back again like before, she would make sure to roll Julia over to her back, attempting to make her lay on her back. She would grab Julia's legs by her calves before sliding herself back, letting her own bikini-clad ass to rub against Julia's body and boobs. She would tease the gymnast even more as she waved her butt right on top of Julia's face before finally sitting on the mat above the gymnast's head. She would pull Julia's legs together, spreading them, putting her in a matchbook submission hold, in which her bikini-covered crotch would be completely exposed.

"So... you're a gymnast, right? I'm sure you can endure this hold for a while..." Eirina said as she focused on Julia's clothed pussy. She would stare at it for a while as she held both her legs to keep those legs spread nicely. The cameramen would focus on her crotch, trying to get the best angles to capture such magnificent sight to be displayed on the giant screen of titantron!

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Thu May 25, 2017 6:50 am

Julia was anything but reassured by her opponent's words. She had no intention of letting Eirina have her fun but it seemed there was little she could do to protest that. The gymnast was once again happy to have Eirina lift off of her but less so to be rolled on to her back. She soon felt the woman slide down her body, bringing her legs up and then stretching them back. "H...hey wait!" Julia would gasp and blush as Eirina's shapely rear hovered above her. Much to her relief Eirina decided to sit herself right above Julia's head.

Julia winced as she was trapped nicely in a matchbook submission. There was little that she could do other than squirm around and try to reach her hands towards her opponent in hopes of grabbing something. "Y...yes. I'm fairly flexible." The bluenette sheepishly admitted. While she was definitely limber, this was still not a pleasant hold to be stuck in. She couldn't stop her face from being red either as the crowd cheered at the sight of her legs spread on the big screen. "Ugh...this is no good!" She mumbled to herself as she tried to kick her legs out.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu May 25, 2017 7:04 am

"Well, it's good for me!" Eirina responded to Julia's words as she would keep her hold on Julia's calves firmly despite her struggle to break free, pulling back those legs of hers before she decided to trap those legs with her own legs. That way, her hands would be free to do anything to the gymnast. "Sooo... since you're flexible, you don't mind if I keep you like this, do you?" Eirina asked Julia as if her answer actually truly mattered.

Now already keeping Julia underneath her, Eirina would focus on the grand prize; the gymnast's sex. For the time being, Eirina would begin by rubbing her pussy through the fabric of her bikini bottoms, drawing circles over the covered crotch. "You can make some noises now. That'll help with the mood~" Eirina suggested to Julia teasingly as she would continue rubbing her sex with her fingers, slowly and gently. "Come on, why don't you let out a sexy moan or stuff?" She added, still trying to stimulate the gymnast's pussy without exposing it.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Thu May 25, 2017 7:21 am

"Ah...actually I...ugh kinda do." Julia responded, a pained expression slowly growing on her face as Eirina decided to use her legs to keep the gymnast in place. She was desperately hoping her opponent would decide to be considerate for a moment. Her hopes were dashed though as she was just kept in place while Eirina decided to focus on more important things. Julia tried to roll her head back a little to see what her foe was doing although it was fairly obvious what was coming next.

Julia let out a quick squeal as she felt Eirina run her hand along her sex, rubbing through her bikini. The gymnast bit her lip as she tried to keep control of herself. She'd whimper slightly as her opponent continued to tease her and almost as if on cue she let out a moan as Eirina asked for it. "Mmmmm...fuck..." She cried out much to her embarrassment and the crowd's delight.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu May 25, 2017 7:33 am

Eirina was pleased to hear the erotic noises Julia made as she played with her covered sex. "You have a cute voice, dear~" Eirina crooned as she would continue rubbing her pussy. But, it's still not enough. The crowd desired for more, and she would gladly oblige them as she would stop her ministration momentarily before tugging aside the bikini in order to expose her pussy for her to see.

"Okay, here goes~" Now given direct access to Julia's pussy, she would start rubbing it directly, using both her hands to spread the lips for her own amusement and the crowd's enjoyment. She would also give it occasional licks before she was finally certain that it's time to move on to the next step.

Rubbing her middle finger against Julia's spread pussy, she would then plunge the digit into her womanhood and start pumping her finger in and out in an attempt to bring pleasure upon her opponent.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Thu May 25, 2017 7:45 am

Julia was in no condition to reply to her opponent's compliment. She was busy trying to kick her legs as Eirina continued to rub circles over her sex. Next came what the whole crowd was waiting for. Eirina pulled the bikini to the side and now had a full view of Julia's pussy which was being shared with the crowd via the titantron. The gymnast didn't think she could be more humiliated. She was wrong of course as was soon proven by Eirina who spread her lips and continued toying with her.

Julia 's eyes closed and her head rolled back as she felt the woman's tongue run along her pussy. The blue haired wrestler was enjoying the attention as was evident by the increasing frequency of her moans. "Mmmm...fuck...nnng...haaah!" Julia finally gasped as Eirina plunged a finger into her and began pumping. By this point Julia didn't think she'd be able to fight anything back for much longer.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next