Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 85 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 84 Guests :: 1 Bot

3ho

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Hentai Endurance Match: Eirina Makishima vs Julia Hiroshi

2 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Hentai Endurance Match: Eirina Makishima vs Julia Hiroshi - Page 5 Empty Re: Hentai Endurance Match: Eirina Makishima vs Julia Hiroshi

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu May 25, 2017 1:48 pm

"Yes, yeesss...!! Make a cute noise! Make it!" Eirina urged as her fingered the gymnast, pumping her middle finger into her sex. At this point, she would stop at nothing in order to bring Julia to the height of her ecstasy, and after a while of using only one finger, Eirina would add another finger while at the same time, teasing her clit with the thumb of her other hand. She would attempt to probe into the inner depth of Julia's pussy, trying to find the sweet spots that might elicit the sweetest of reaction from the gymnast.

"Don't hold back, alright? Let everyone hear your cute voice too~" Eirina cooed, earnestly fucking Julia's pussy with her fingers, urging her to cry out more in pleasure. She wanted to hear more of her cute, sweet voice, and she would like to have everyone watching this match hearing it too. After all, those good people spent a good portion of their money to watch this sort of thing. "C'mon, it's not too hard! I know you can do it~"

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Hentai Endurance Match: Eirina Makishima vs Julia Hiroshi - Page 5 Empty Re: Hentai Endurance Match: Eirina Makishima vs Julia Hiroshi

Post by noob Fri May 26, 2017 2:55 am

Julia began to moan louder as Eirina's skilled hands went to work, her fingers slipping in and out of the gymnast's wet sex. As much as Julia didn't want to admit it she was loving every second. "Mmmm haaaah!" She cried out, unable to hold herself back. The bluenette squirmed around frantically as she was brought closer and closer to the first orgasm of the match. None of it got her anywhere though as Eirina held her and teased her in front of the excited crowd.

Julia gasped as her opponent started pumping two fingers in and out of her. She'd feel Eirina play with her clit and couldn't contain herself. "mmmm Oh...god!" She cried out as Eirina pushed her over the edge. It wasn't long before her juices started to drip down her body. The crowd cheered for Eirina, most wondering how the match would escalate from here.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Fri May 26, 2017 3:29 am

Humming in satisfaction, Eirina would pump her fingers into Julia's pussy even more, enjoying every second of this. Eirina was naturally a kind, warm-hearted individual, but even she had a darker side in which she would revel in seeing a cute girl being dominated by her. Julia's sweet moans were like a music to her, and now that she was playing with the gymnast's body like an instrument, she would like to bring the music to be brought to its crescendo.

Even as Julia reached the peak of her arousal, Eirina would continue fingering the girl, wanting to prolong the wave of pleasure washing over her victim. She wanted to wring out more from her fellow bluenette, plunging her fingers to probe at her sweet spots and rubbing her clitoris to bring her to the new height of pleasure!

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Fri May 26, 2017 3:47 am

Julia was hoping for a little break but none would be coming. Eirina seemed determined to bring out every last bit of pleasure she could from the gymnast. "Haaaah! T...too much!" Julia squealed as Eirina continued to pump her fingers into her with no intention of letting up. Julia's face was flushed and she threw her head back as she continued to make more noise for the crowd as her opponent continued to have her way. Julia was slowly reduced to a moaning mess in Eirina's hold.

The gymnast slowly tried to reach up and grab her opponent's hand. She didn't think she could do too much but she had to at least try and do something. The way things were going Julia was going to be nothing more than her foe's toy and she didn't want to just let that happen.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Fri May 26, 2017 4:02 am

Having reduced Julia into a moaning mess, Eirina would continue her fingering, wanting to knock her unconscious by driving her to multiple orgasms, but then Julia went to grab her hand that was fingering her, and noting that she probably needed to do another approach to completely overpower the gymnast sexually, she decided to finally stop fingering her in this position, but before she did that, she would like to take something from Julia.

Tugging at the waistband of Julia's bikini bottom, she would attempt to remove  the bottoms in one swift motion before finally releasing her. She had already promised to Julia before that she would take her bottoms off, and she wouls like to make good of that promise.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Fri May 26, 2017 4:09 am

Julia soon found herself released from what was probably the most humiliating hold she had been put in. The gymnast quick rolled to the side, barely taking note of her missing bottoms. She'd push herself up onto all fours and look up at Eirina. "You're...huff huff...I...huff." It seemed the gymnast was at a loss for words, a rare moment for her. She could only stay there panting as she tried to figure out what to do.

Aside from feeling a bit drained, her legs were in a bit of pain from the time she spent with them bent over her head and spread wide. The gymnast would slowly wobble to her feet if she was given the time. From there she hoped to grapple with Eirina and hopefully end up in a better position than before.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Fri May 26, 2017 4:20 am

Spinning the removed bottoms with her finger, Eirina looked at Julia who was trying to regain her bearing. "What's the matter, sweetie? Am I too dazzling you can't find the right words to say to me, hmm~?" Eirina asked teasingly before she held the bikini bottoms that she seized away from Julia with both hands, noting how drenched the bottoms were due to being soaked in Julia's juices earlier. "Well, no matter..." she tossed the bottoms aside as she put her focus on her opponent who was currently bottomless.

"Let's start again, shall we?" Eirina said, assuming a stance, lowering herself as she maintained her distance with Julia. Her eyes were focused on Julia's sex, as if taunting the gymnast that she would sink her fingers into her pussy again. She gave Julia a teasing smile, wanting to fluster the gymnast so that she could lower her guard in order to sexually attack her again.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Sat May 27, 2017 1:16 am

"That's totally not it!" Julia immediately responded as she watched her opponent spun her bottoms around on her finger and rolled her eyes. She figured she wasn't going to get those back anytime soon. She made a note to track them down after the match since she really liked them. Now though it was time to focus on the task at hand, getting Eirina back for using her to put on a show for the audience. Julia didn't have too much of a plan but if she could just hold her foe down for long enough the rest would come easy.

"Ready when you are." The blue haired wrestler commented. Her face flushed red as she noticed Eirina look down at her legs. "Ah...eyes up here!" Julia scolded her foe before immediately trying to shift Eirina's attention by attempting a hard slap to the woman's face. It wasn't her usual choice of attack but she thought it might be effective nonetheless.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat May 27, 2017 1:36 am

Eirina's effort to embarrass Julia by staring at her bare sex backfired somewhat when she was unable to see Julia going to slap her hard in the face until it's too late. "Oww!!" She winced as she stumbled back. She attempted to regain her balance and bearing as she rubbed on her sore cheek where she was slapped by her opponent.

Pouting, Eirina gave Julia a cute glare. "Now that's just rude," she chided. She was still trying to keep her balance due to her being caught off-guard by Julia's slap earlier. This might give the gymnast a chance to pay her back for everything she had done earlier to her, and Eirina wasn't exactly looking forward to it, though she's probably going to enjoy being on the receiving end for once. Even so, she had to make sure to widen the gap between her legs to keep her stability so that she wouldn't be easily knocked down to the mat by Julia's surprise attack.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Sat May 27, 2017 4:55 am

Julia's hand made solid contact with her foe's face and a satisfying slapping noise was heard throughout the room. The gymnast couldn't help but crack a smile, especially at Eirina's comment. "Well it's time to get ruder so watch out." She replied. The gymnast didn't want to lose her chance to get back in this. She would lunge towards her opponent in hopes of getting behind her. She would have tried to knock her over but seeing as how the last time she went to the ground didn't end well, she wanted to try something new.

If Eirina didn't rebalance herself, Julia would stand to the side of the wrestler and try to turn her so that her back was towards the gymnast. From there her plan was to lock Eirina in an abdominal stretch. "Your turn to be put on display." She'd announce as she attempted to stretch her foe. If she managed Julia would pull back and with her free hand she'd give Eirina's breast a good squeeze.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next