Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:18 am

» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Yesterday at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:31 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by M.J.Caboose14 Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 145 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 143 Guests :: 2 Bots

Jackster, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Hentai Endurance Match: Eirina Makishima vs Julia Hiroshi

2 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Hentai Endurance Match: Eirina Makishima vs Julia Hiroshi - Page 3 Empty Re: Hentai Endurance Match: Eirina Makishima vs Julia Hiroshi

Post by RadiantKarna332 Fri May 05, 2017 3:01 am

Eirina was enjoying the sensation of having Julia's face stuffed between her boobs, but soon, she yelped as her younger opponent had the audacity to grab those cushiony tits of hers and start kneading them like dough. She had to bite back a moan but failed. "Aahn...!"

Having no other choice, Eirina had to let go of Julia's head before she moved her hands to grab those offending hands that were currently molesting her impressive breasts by her wrists.

"Hey, these puppies aren't yours to squeeze!" Eirina complained petulantly as she attempted to pry Julia's hands off her boobs. "Go squeeze yours instead!"

Last edited by RadiantKarna332 on Tue May 09, 2017 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Hentai Endurance Match: Eirina Makishima vs Julia Hiroshi - Page 3 Empty Re: Hentai Endurance Match: Eirina Makishima vs Julia Hiroshi

Post by noob Tue May 09, 2017 5:44 am

Julia gasped for air as her head was released. She was smiling slightly, amused by Eirina's reaction. "Haha but they're just so squeezable." The gymnast teased as she struggled against her opponent to get back to squeezing. "Come on, just once more." She continued to joke, making grabby motions with her hands. Her opponent would win a small victory though, keeping the bluenette's hands hovering just above her tits.

Seeing that she wasn't going to be able to have her fun, Julia decided it was best to switch tactics. She would try to slide up her opponent until she was straddling her chest. The gymnast planned on catching Eirina in a schoolgirl pin. From there it would be a bit easier to control the match.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue May 09, 2017 5:59 am

Eirina was getting into a much worse situation as Julia changed her position from just being on top of her to being on top of her in a schoolgirl pin. Her upper body was trapped under the weight of the bluenette, and Eirina squirmed helplessly under her, unable to lift herself off the mat.

"G-get off!" Eirina complained as she rocked her body from side to side, increasing her motion so that she could throw Julia aside. But, it would be a hard thing to do as it would put quite a strain on her body due to Julia's whole weight being on top of her. "Y-you're heavy!!" She told the bluenette.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Mon May 15, 2017 3:55 am

"Heavy?" Julia pouted, puffing up her cheeks. "I am NOT heavy!" She continued to whine and feign anger. Just for a bit of emphasis she would raise herself slightly and drop her butt back down on Eirina's chest. The gymnast worked fairly hard on her figure and didn't appreciate it being insulted. At least for once though she was able to use her weight to her advantage as she sat atop her opponent.

Eirina's squirming was quickly starting to become a nuisance for Julia. The gymnast could only hold on for so long. She would try to reach back and pull Eirina's legs up and towards her chest to really bend her but as soon as she tried Julia could tell it wasn't meant to be. "Ugh, can you stop being so squirmy?" The bluenette asked as she was jostled about, struggling to keep her balance.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon May 15, 2017 4:50 am

"Aughh!" Eirina gasped out when Julia dropped her butt down onto her chest after lifting it slightly. It disrupted her rocking a little, but she would continue doing so despite Julia's effort. She was winded a little, but she would not stop attempting to throw the gymnas off of her body.

"H-heh... are you sure? I swear I can feel some flabby parts here and there~" Eirina said in a teasing manner, wanting to make her younger opponent lose her focus. "And, nope! Don't wanna stop squirming~" she added. She would continue rocking her body from side to side, accumulating enough momentum that would allow her to attempt throwing the gymnast off of her down to the mat!

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Thu May 18, 2017 7:24 am

"Shut up! I'm not heavy!" Julia pouted. A few chuckles could be heard from the crowd. The gymnast would make sure that Eirina would pay for that. Payback would have to wait though as Julia soon found herself being jostled on top of her foe and eventually thrown right off. "Unng..." She groaned as she rolled onto the mat. She was quick to get up to her knees though. The match hadn't been going on too long and she was still full of energy.

"You know I'm gonna stretch you til you snap for calling me fat...right? Plus you're bigger than me dummy!" Julia pointed out. She intended to make good on her threat and was soon approaching Eirina again in hopes of grabbing her and tossing her back to the mat. She was eager to get back on top of her opponent.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu May 18, 2017 6:07 pm

Eirina grinned once she finally threw her opponent off of her before she got up on her feet. Hearing Julia's reaction upon her teasing earlier almost made her laugh. Then, the gymnast pointed out that from the look of it, Eirina was bigger than her in size, which was admittedly true. "Well... it's because I have these babies with me~" Eirina purred, cupping her perfect breasts with her hands, posing and winking seductively at her opponent. "No wonder you love these... they're just... ahn... soo marvelous~" she said, moaning a little as she groped herself, much to the delight of the fans.

When the gymnast went to approach her again, Eirina brought up her hands to grapple with Julia. But, she was unable to stop herself from being flung back onto the mat, but this time, she didn't want a repeat of the thing that happened before, so she would grab the gymnast as well before she was tossed back onto the mat so that she could bring her down as well. She was hoping that by doing that, Julia would have trouble regaining her bearing to do anything while on the mat.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Mon May 22, 2017 4:26 am

"You're enjoying this too much." Julia laughed as she watched Eirina play with herself. "Although I guess it makes life easier for me." She continued, winking back at the woman. If the fans liked that, they'd sure love what Julia had planned for her foe. The bluenette was eager to grab hold of Eirina and bring her down. Perhaps she was too eager though as she soon found herself pulled down with her opponent and landing on her side instead of her intended position on top.

Julia would try to scramble to get on top of Eirina as soon as she hit the floor. She knew the other woman would be doing the same and didn't want her to have her way. As far as Julia was concerned right now the best defense was a good offense. "Hey! Stay still and let me get on top, ok?" Julia demanded, half joking as she tried to roll Eirina over and straddle her again.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue May 23, 2017 3:45 am

"Nope! Not this time! You already had your fun! Now it's time for my fun!!" Eirina said as she got up on her knees way earlier than Julia, and she would make use of this to push Julia back to the mat whenever the gymnast was attempting to mount her again. This time, she would be the one at the top, and she would make sure that Julia could do nothing about it!

In her attempt to push Julia down to the mat, she would make sure to have her land on her stomach, so that she could mount on her back, facing away from the gymnast, putting her whole weight to pin her down on the mat. If successful, Eirina would proceed to grab Julia's buttcheeks with both hands, kneading and fondling them before spanking them like playing a bongo!

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Thu May 25, 2017 4:31 am

"Waaah!" Julia yelped as she was pushed backwards. She didn't expect to be thwarted so easily but she was reminded that she wasn't exactly the most powerful or heavy wrestler around. She seemed to end up in the exact opposite position that she had wanted and was struggling to push herself up. Eirina wasn't heavy but she did manage to weigh Julia down enough to make escape more than difficult for the bluenette. "Nnng get off of...mmmmeee!" She tried to protest before letting out a quick squeal as her toned ass was both grabbed and slapped. The drumming on her rear was music to the cheering crowd's ears.

Julia frantically kicked her legs as her butt slowly started to become the same light red as her face now was. "I'm gonna kick your butt for that!" She said through a few giggles as she tried crawl out from under her opponent. The position she was in was quite embarrassing but Julia couldn't help but find a bit of humor in it.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next