Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 77 Guests :: 2 Bots

Leon564

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Hentai Endurance Match: Eirina Makishima vs Julia Hiroshi

2 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Hentai Endurance Match: Eirina Makishima vs Julia Hiroshi - Page 8 Empty Re: Hentai Endurance Match: Eirina Makishima vs Julia Hiroshi

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun May 28, 2017 5:53 am

As Eirina tried to recover from her orgasm, she suddenly felt Julia's legs being wrapped around her arms, and she was pulled off of her opponent, sending her straight to the mat. "Waaahhh!" Eirina let out a surprised cry, her mind still hazy due to her orgasm earlier. Her juices were still leaking out of her sex, albeit only a little. "Nngghhuh!!" Her back was slammed down to the mat, causing her to wince, and before she could do anything about her current situation, her opponent trapped her in a tight body scissor!

Eirina gasped when she saw Julia leaning up and going to focus on her sex. Internally, she cursed herself for her carelessness, but now Julia was starting to go to town on her, Eirina had no choice but to show her resistance. "S-stop it...!!" Eirina complained as she wiggled her lower half, trying to make it hard for Julia to focus on her task in hand. Soon enough, she started to moan as she felt Julia's tongue being pushed into her sex, a wave of pleasure washing over her. She needed to wait the right moment to strike before she got herself another orgasm!

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Hentai Endurance Match: Eirina Makishima vs Julia Hiroshi - Page 8 Empty Re: Hentai Endurance Match: Eirina Makishima vs Julia Hiroshi

Post by noob Sun May 28, 2017 6:06 am

Julia grinned as she managed to turn the tables. Everything that happened before was now just a distant memory to the gymnast as she went to town, sucking and licking as she tried to get another orgasm out of Eirina. She'd make sure to squeeze her opponent tight to ensure that she'd be staying there long enough for that to happen. If she could just keep her opponent in place long enough she knew she'd have this in the bag.

"Stop? Or what, you'll cum on my face? Already happened, I'm over it." The gymnast replied. It would take more than that to stop Julia's tongue from exploring Eirina's sex. She didn't intend to stop until her foe was passed out, a task she was hoping wouldn't take all day. Nevertheless Julia pushed on in hopes of at least making some progress and being able to say she was the one that caused Eirina to lose control this time.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun May 28, 2017 6:16 am

"Hhnggh...!" Eirina tried her best to resist Julia's sexual assault, knowing that she could only endure it for so long before she reached her limit. But still, there had to be something she could do in this kind of situation, considering that she had yet to reach her orgasm. Well, she did have one earlier, but that didn't count.

Eirina would look at Julia having her way on her, going to town as she felt her tongue invading her pussy. After a while, she saw that Julia's head was located between her legs, and she had an idea. She needed to do it fast, or else she might be driven to an orgasm first. So, despite her addled mind, Eirina would move her legs, wrapping them around Julia's head, pushing her head towards Eirina's pussy. She would also raise her hands to her feet as she crossed her legs over the back of the gymnast's head and take hold of them, pulling back, hoping to suffocate her opponent with her own sex! "H-here, have some m-more!!"

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Sun May 28, 2017 6:28 am

Julia was too busy having her way with Eirina to notice the woman's legs closing around her. "Hnnng! Mmmphh!" The gymnast groaned as she was pressed tight against her foe's pussy. Julia had been careless and now she was in a dangerous position. "Nnng...noo mmphh!" Julia squealed as her face was smushed and she immediately had trouble getting air. Instinctively she would try to bring her hands up and pry her foe's legs apart but that would prove to be fruitless.

Julia still had one other option though. As she was pressed against Eirina, her tongue would go deeper. The gymnast would try to distract Eirina as best as she could by eating her out. If all went well she would score an orgasm and her opponent might loosen her grip.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun May 28, 2017 6:35 am

"Nnnnghh!!" Eirina felt Julia's tongue go deeper into her. This time, she would like to change their positions now that she had regained her clarity despite the building arousal. She would repeat what she did early in this match earlier by rocking her body. Earlier, she rocked her body in order to throw Julia off of her body, but this time, she would rock her hips left to right, building her momentum to roll Julia aside so that Eirina would sit on top of her. After a little bit of rocking, Eirina would attempt to roll aside, bringing Julia down to the mat and her sitting on her face!

"Haaahhhnn!!" And at that exact moment, Eirina would reach her second climax, the first one caused by her opponent. Her juices sprayed out of her sex, drenching Julia's face and hair with them. Panting, Eirina would try to keep herself conscious, now that she had gone through two orgasms. "Haahh... nnghh..." Her lower body twitched, letting out tiny spurts of juices to Julia's face.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Sun May 28, 2017 6:44 am

Julia felt herself rocking back and forth until finally she was forced to roll over. "MMMM!" She tried to yelp but was a bit muffled by Eirina. The gymnast landed on her back with her opponent sitting on her and shoving her pussy right in the gymnast's face. Once again Julia's face was soaked with cum. The gymnast would start kicking her legs as Eirina finished. Julia only hoped that Eirina was starting to lose it after two orgasms. The gymnast found herself also starting to get lightheaded though as she still struggled to breath under her foe.

The gymnast reached up and tried to grab Eirina's chest. She wanted to both distract the woman as well as shove her off. Despite her position, Julia wanted to go for three in a row. At the pace things were going she thought maybe she could quickly snag the victory from her foe.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun May 28, 2017 2:06 pm

Panting, Eirina was still recovering from her orgasm when she felt Julia trying to grab her breasts and shoving her off of her. Shaking off the last bit of lightheadedness, Eirina would lift herself off of Julia before she went to grab her by her armpits, trying to pull the gymnast onto her while Eirina was seated on the mat.

After putting Julia on her lap, Eirina would use her feet to spread Julia's legs open while wrapping her arms around the gymnast, keeping her in place. She would use her hands to fondle Julia's breasts, pinching her nipples through her bikini top. From behind, she would rub her chin on the base of Julia's neck, nuzzling herself against the gymnast. "Like I said... you're mine, Julia-chan..." Eirina whispered seductively to Julia's ear as she would continue kneading those breasts of hers.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Mon May 29, 2017 2:33 am

Julia managed to get Eirina off of her but the woman was quickly maneuvering her into another position. "Nnnng hey...no! Let go!" Julia pouted as she tried to pull away. Ultimately the gymnast was sat down in Eirina's lap and held tightly in place despite her constant squirming. Julia found it even harder to move as her legs were spread wide open, much to her annoyance. It was hard enough trying to pull away but now she was having trouble getting any leverage at all.

Finally Eirina would go in for the attack, groping Julia's chest and kneading her breasts in her hands. "Ahhh...mmmm nooo." The gymnast would cry out. She was enjoying the attention but she still had hope of winning the match. "Nooo...mmm y...YOU'RE mine!" She pouted despite the current situation being clear.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon May 29, 2017 3:09 am

"Huhu... your defiance is so cute, Julia-chan~" Eirina said, slipping her hands into the bikini top of Julia in order to get direct contact with the gymnast's breasts. "But... I like it if you're being meek and obedient," she would seek out for Julia's nipples, tweaking them under the bikini top. "Now, all I want to hear is your cute, sexy moan," Eirina said, licking the gymnast's neck as if to demonstrate to her that Julia was practically hers at this point. Her resistance continued being a hassle though, and as a punishment, Eirina would pinch those nipples of hers, trying to elicit a reaction from the cute gymnast. "Hehe... you have such lewd boobs, Julia-chan~"

Right after that, she would attempt to pull the bikini top off, exposing Julia's breasts for all to see. She wanted to show Julia and the others that the one who was going to win this match was her, Eirina Makishima. "Just admit it, Julia-chan~ you're mine now..." Eirina whispered alluringly, breathing warm air to the gymnast's ear hoping to make her flustered even further as she continued playing with her bare boobs.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Mon May 29, 2017 3:36 am

"Nooo st...aaah! stahhp it!" Julia cried out as she felt Eirina reach into her top and play with her nipples. The gymnast's face was bright red from all of the teasing Eirina was doing. It was really flustering the gymnast now, especially when paired with a quick pinch. Julia would shake her head no but froze momentarily as Eirina licked her neck sending a shiver down her spine. "Mmmmmm" She moaned before biting her lip. It was no use though, she had already had a reaction and she knew Eirina was eating it up.

Soon after Julia's top was pulled down, now exposing the little left of her that was still covered to the crowd. "Not gonna admmmmmm...mit ...haaah it!" The gymnast squealed. She was having trouble keeping her cool now and Eirina blowing on her ear wasn't helping in the least. It was becoming increasingly evident to Julia that this match might be as good as over. Still though she refused to just sit back and give up.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next