Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 217 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 217 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Cecilia Northman Vs. Karina Rine - You're Mine Match!

2 posters

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Cecilia Northman Vs. Karina Rine - You're Mine Match! - Page 7 Empty Re: Cecilia Northman Vs. Karina Rine - You're Mine Match!

Post by LunarWolf Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:08 pm

"Raagh!..." Cecilia growled out a painful guttural sound of pain as she was bent back in that painful dragon sleeper, with her generous bust pushing outward as Karina took the liberty of starting to grope, massage and squeeze the Swede's lovely large round orb.

The blond kicked her heel down against the mat and brought her hands up to the arm around her neck, trying to claw and force it off of her neck. There were few people who could do things like this to the Champion and Karina was the one who did it better than anyone. Put Cecilia in a bad position and take full advantage of her while she was in that position.

" G-rgh...!" Cecilia growled out angrily as she would bring her right hand up and take a handful of Karina's long bangs, trying to yank and pull of them to try and weaken Karina's hold and pull her lover off of her.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Cecilia Northman Vs. Karina Rine - You're Mine Match! - Page 7 Empty Re: Cecilia Northman Vs. Karina Rine - You're Mine Match!

Post by Cirno Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:45 pm

Karina was looking to attack from multiple fronts, the one her hand was attacking was literal. Her nails dug into the skin, clawing at that breast while she manipulated the figure when rough massaging motions, really feeling her lover up in the ring with a more authoritative method. She made sure to bend Cecilia even further, really looking to sting that back for everything that had happened so far, licking her lips as the sounds of Cecilia's agony were rewarding enough for Karina!

The only fault was that her almost overly long hair was quickly grasped and yanked on, which caused quite some annoyance for the fighter, keeping the hold locked for a few good moments just to make sure Cecilia was distracted before she released the blonde, concentrating more on getting her hair free so she could get back onto her feet and think of a better way to control her lover and win this match.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:52 pm

Cecilia managed to snag two handfuls of lovely raven colored hair and proceed to start yanking and pulling on those lovely tresses, pulling and annoying Karina with some burning pain in her lovers scalp. The beast kept the hold locked in though, making sure that Cecilia would be feeling the breast mauling and torture that her neck and back had gone through before she was released. 

The Swedish powerhouse gasped out in pain and relief as she was finally freed. She growled out as Karina managed to pull her arms away from her rival and lovers hair. Yet, the Swede was quick to turn and move up to her knees. She'd take her hands and grab onto Karina's sore ass cheeks, roughly squeezing them as she'd try and press her shoulder into Karina's abs. Looking to push up to her feet and lift Karina up, as she'd charge towards the nearest corner and try to squash Karina's abs between the corner turnbuckle and Cecilia's shoulder!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:19 pm

Overconfidence was something Karina quickly gathered once she had laid the hurt into Cecilia, managed to get back onto her feet and tried to get the woman along with her, not seeming to think about capturing those wrists first since that took extra time. She should have been better safe than sorry when the Swede went for her still sensitive rear, gasping and distracting Karina when they were rather violently squeezed before they were even used to lift her up and over Cecilia's shoulder!

The next thing she knew she was taken off her own feet and taken along for a ride, right towards the corner before them that squashed Karina between the hard corner and Cecilia's harder body, her abs crushed in the process and forced all the air from Karina's lungs, coughing loudly over the woman's shoulder, slumping down onto her rear once she was released!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:35 pm

Cecilia was able to take a hold of Karina and lift her lover up, charging over towards the corner and just crushing her lover and rival in between her shoulder and the turnbuckle. The mighty Swede panted and coughed out as she kept her body pressed against her lover for a second or two before she pulled back a step. 

Letting Karina slump down against the corner, she would cough out as sweat dripped down from her chin onto the mat. Looking on at her lover. " hah...always a thrill...fighting you." Cecilia spoke out before she would rear her leg back and try and nail Karina in her sternum with a stiff knee. 

If she could stun her lover, Cecilia would try and pull the raven haired buxom beauty up to her feet. Grabbing those legs and attempting trap Karina's legs behind the middle ropes as she'd sit her rival's rear against the turnbuckle. 

Once she had trapped the legs she'd take Karina's right arm and stretch it out a bit against the top ropes. Cecilia would attempt to grab Karina's long hair and use half of it to tie Karina's right wrists and the ropes together. Where she would then repeat that with Karina's left arm. Trying to take Karina's limbs out of action and trap her lover completely. Tying triple knots with Karina's hair around those wrists, using her lovers long hair against. She was setting Karina up so that she could bring about a whole world of punishment and pain onto her lover.

Last edited by LunarWolf on Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:40 pm

Karina was definitely a little out of it after that charge, remaining on her rear until that knee slammed into her, keeping her nice and winded so she could be forced back up onto her feet. She didn't have them for long though as her legs were hoisted up and brought over the middle ropes, keeping her suspended and all her weight against the turnbuckle. She tilted her head back, panting for air and trying to get herself loose quickly but Cecilia made quick work of her arms as well!

She couldn't quite get anywhere when Cecilia started to use Karina's own hair against her, flinching as they were used as a rope to tied her own arms over the top ropes, shaking her head in refusal but her lover had her good and now even completely trapped and set up for more punishment! She began to grit her teeth, all limbs unable to get from the ropes, not to mention that she couldn't be too forceful thanks to her hair being an actual hostage!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:52 pm

Cecilia smirked as she looked over her handiwork. Having trapped Karina she would lean in and lick her lover's cheek slowly and dominantly from her lover's cheekbone to her temple. " Mine~" She'd teasingly and dominantly whisper to her lover.

She'd then step back a step and throw a hard right punch straight to Karina's belly button, following it up with another and another, looking to keep the pressure on those abs as she had the perfect plan to follow up some good old belly punching with.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:57 pm

Karina being tied up in the most original way fashionable did not bode well for the fighter, who tilted her head and closed the eye of the cheek that was licked, shuddering when Cecilia showed a different kind of dominance and whispered into her ear, knowing exactly that she could not protest in a position like this. She tried to find a way to wiggle her arms free but her hands could not reach for the hair knots and soon enough her attention went back to Cecilia when that fist slammed into her bare abs, the sweaty flying off her from the devastating impact!

Her lover did not stop there, sending more punches into them, weakening and bruising them to a more crimson like color, her head lowering as a mixture of panting and coughing came from the slowly tiring fighter, who was in a deep disadvantage than ever before! Her lover was calling all the shots not and Karina had to think hard for a way to counter this without being able to use her limbs, which was virtually impossible!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:22 pm

Cecilia kept punching away at Karina's lovely abs, wanting to batter them and turn those abs all crimson in color. When it looked as if Karina just couldn't take anymore hits to her abs. Cecilia would back off, walking back a few steps and getting towards the opposite corner.

The Swede would drop into a crouch, knowing that Karina was trapped well and good and wouldn't be going anywhere. She'd flash a wide grin to her lower and then take off running, trying to dive in at Karina like a damn train. Looking to plow through her lover's abs with her shoulder as she attempted to hit Karina's own old favorite move. A massively powerful spear right into the abs!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:26 pm

Karina knew she was in for trouble. Despite them being lovers they had fiery tendencies. A fight was still a fight for them and Karina knew that all too well. She had done her own damage to Cecilia but now it seemed the blonde wanted to make sure that Karina knew she was in for an even worse punishment. There was no mercy between the lovers and her bruised abs were proof of that. They were burning from the pain, the heat radiating from them while they were all bruised up! She was granted some rest, coughing repeatedly, struggling to breathe!

Just like Fenrir, Karina found herself chained up, though her own hair was used and now she was the perfect victim for Cecilia's training, who took a page of Karina's famed power book and soon enough Karina could only brace herself as her lover came full force into her abused abs, spearing right into them and squashing the poor, painly flexed abs! She cried out before she was out of breathe relatively quickly, most of her strength had depleted, without air she could not even gain a breather to bring it all back and she knew her lover was an impatient one for this type of match!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next