by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 146 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 145 Guests :: 2 Bots

SleeperAgent94

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Cecilia Northman Vs. Karina Rine - You're Mine Match!

2 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Cecilia Northman Vs. Karina Rine - You're Mine Match! - Page 3 Empty Re: Cecilia Northman Vs. Karina Rine - You're Mine Match!

Post by LunarWolf Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:28 pm

Cecilia would smirk as she and Karina got up towards their feet and turn towards each other, she glared at her lover and rival as their yellow and red eyes met. Both women stalking each other as they were ready to go again, the Swede grinned as she watched Karina gently pound her fist against her back. It seemed as if the Swede had managed to hurt her lover...good, then she knew what she was going to do next.

Or at least so she thought as she moved in towards her foe and then Karina's strong arms came around the Swede's, trapping her arm against her sides and pressing their huge breasts up against one another, mushrooming together. The champion winced out before biting her lower lip to prevent herself from releasing any more pained sounds. Squirming in Karina's powerful bearhug.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Cecilia Northman Vs. Karina Rine - You're Mine Match! - Page 3 Empty Re: Cecilia Northman Vs. Karina Rine - You're Mine Match!

Post by Cirno Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:09 am

This was a risky move with more risks than rewards, to have her opponent in it though was a lot more of a prize than Karina would have figured, grinning wider when her arms clamped around Cecilia's arms and body for a vicious bearhug, even rising her off her feet to really put some pressure on her. She had managed to capture those arms to prevent them from punching or elbowing her, the next thing would be to stay away from that head off Cecilia's, knowing full too well that it was going to hurt if they collided, experience with her lover in rough matches had confirmed that in the past. Now that she had her Swedish Lover in her crushing, signature move, it was time to dish out both pain and humiliation!

Karina had suffered from having her breasts used to get her in a Canadian back breaker, but right now it was time to return the favor, licking her lips as she began to spread out her legs slightly, getting a better balance before she decided to use something she had learned fro a very old friend. " Take this! " She shouted up to her lover before she leaned back to really lift Cecilia up high from the canvas, her arms constricting as tightly as they could so she could impale Cecilia down onto her big, perky breasts, trying to really squash and flatten Cecilia's pair this way, not to mention work her back over in return! Her own was still hurting but it was provided recovery this way, making sure not to put too much pressure on it though.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:36 pm

Cecilia was now trapped by her powerful lover, squirming a bit as she would shake her head and narrow her eyes at her lover as Karina started to lean backwards, lifting the Swede up off of her feet and feeling those large breasts of her soon to be wife dig into her. It was enough to get a small cry of pain out from Cecilia before she went back to biting down on her lower lip and shook her head.

The Swede's legs weakly kicked in the air as she would try to struggle with her arms, trying flex and push them outwards and upwards. Trying to weaken her lover's hold on her however she could, through struggles, squirming and bucking around within Karina Rine's powerful grip.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:04 am

With the way Karina was crushing her lover right now, she knew it was only going to be a matter of time before the pain would sink in and the blonde beauty will feel the power Karina still had at her disposal, not to mention having Cecilia feel like she was being impaled on Karina's breasts was just an added bonus to add humiliation into the mix, clenching her teeth tight and grinned through them when she glared up at her lover, taking in every little detail of the woman, from the simple lip biting to the way she was squirming, almost like she was a fish on dry land.

Karina's arms only tightened around Cecilia in response to the wiggling, just following those motion until she had a better idea, turning her body to the side and waited until the Swede would struggle to the left, jerking her own body to the left as well and released the blonde, though only to try and pretty much throw her straight into the corner to stun her for something else.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:24 pm

Cecilia struggled in Karina's hold, shaking her head as it was starting to become rather difficult to not let out any pained sounds. Releasing a few pained grunts through her gritted teeth as she kicked her legs around, struggling and flexing her arms....

Soon enough though Karina swung her around and threw the blond right into the corner, Cecilia crashed into it back first and released a cry of pain as her arms went up to the top ropes, hooking a hold of them as she slumped against the corner. Panting out as she shook her head and glared over towards her yellowed eyed rival and lover.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:03 am

Throwing Cecilia pretty anywhere further than a few feet was a feat by itself, to actually have her lover crash against the corner was something a lot more rewarding than she was hoping for! She grinned wide, bringing a hand up to rub the side of her neck a few times, massaging it while she straightened up her body, taking a short amount of rest to let her back get accustomed to what it had suffered so far and turned that pain into Adrenaline, a deadly attribute for Fenrir, who was staring at Cecilia with fangs bared!

She thought about straight up charging into Cecilia though with that corner behind her, she knew it was not going to be a smart idea if her lover was able to avoid it. Karina chose for a slower approach, raising her arms in a grappling stance before she lunged in to close the distance, trying to grasp Cecilia by the shoulders to keep her pressed against the corner and send a few good knee strikes right into those deadly abs!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:26 pm

Cecilia groaned out as she leaned up against the corner, panting out a bit as she shook her head and then narrow her eyes as Karina soon went into her wrestling stance. The blond would ready herself, awaiting her rival to come at her....

When Karina ran in towards her, the busty blond champion would try and shoot her leg up and attempt to drive her boot right into Karina's chest as she lunged in! Trying to stop Karina dead in her tracks, before quickly running out of the corner, stretching her right arm out as she would try and slam it into Karina's chest as if it was an ironbar! 

Looking to take Fenrir down with a mighty clothesline!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:06 am

Her entire attention was directed towards her lover, licking her lips as the woman looked pretty vulnerable with the way she was leaning back against the corner, giving her a rather teasing wink, a slight motion of mischief before her hands were raised and she lunged in for the kill! The blonde was a strong warrior, one that always gave Karina a run for her money and often found herself fighting what could only be described as a mountain of pure power and dominance, oh how Karina loved fighting and loving Cecilia more than anything in the world!

Just before she was within the range of her arms, that boot came up high and managed to slam right into her chest, causing Karina to pause her charge and stand still, biting down onto her bottom lip to silence a grunt from coming out while she took a single step backwards, only to get the blonde charging right into her and slammed into her chest once more, bringing her down with a hard smack! Her breasts bounced wildly upon impact, having taken quite some punishment already this early in the match!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:07 am

Cecilia's foot to Karina's chest was successful and even more so she rushed out of the corner and drove her arm right into Karina's tits and forced the busty raven haired beauty down onto her back. The Swede panted out a bit as she would turn around and look on at the lovely frame of her rival and then try to take a hold of Karina by her hair.

Looking to force Karina up into a seated position as the mighty Swede would try and take a hold of Karina's arms and try to pull them backwards, as the champ would then try and place her boot down upon Karina's upper back and drive her foot into Fenrir's back in between her shoulder blades. Trying to put Karina in a painful surfboard hold!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:57 am

Reeling from the clothesline she had just suffered, her hair was easily used to force her to sit up, clenching her teeth tightly together and focused all her effort into figuring out what her lover was planning. When she went for Karina's arms and pulled them backwards, she knew exactly what was going to happen next and Fenrir did not allow Cecilia to slap her into another submission hold! She thought of a quick and original way to counter this, knowing that Cecilia's targets were mostly her breasts and back, this had to stop so she could dish out her own kind of damage again!

Karina rolled backwards to look up at Cecilia and lay down on her own back, allowing her arms to be held up rather than back and used that to her advantage, pulling down hard on Cecilia's arms to try and use that element of surprise to try and make her lover bend further down so she could bring her legs up, snap them around the woman's neck and then twist hard to bring her lover to the ground and into a headscissor hold!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next