by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 10:02 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:56 pm

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:02 pm

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 200 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 198 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Extreme Kinky Tables Match: Odessa Brock vs. Karina Rine II

2 posters

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Go down

Extreme Kinky Tables Match: Odessa Brock vs. Karina Rine II Empty Extreme Kinky Tables Match: Odessa Brock vs. Karina Rine II

Post by Daaharu Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:13 pm

Presenting the very first...

Extreme Kinky Tables Match

Each wrestler will be nude, save for wearing a strap-on dildo around her hips.

The regulation wrestling ring will contain a table in each of its four corners. If a table is in any way unable to perform its duties, it will be replaced by another table without interrupting the flow of the match.

This match will be decided when one woman wins five falls, or when one woman is unable to continue the fight. To win a fall, a fighter must make her opponent orgasm while being slammed through a table. Being slammed through a table without being forced to orgasm, or being forced to orgasm without being slammed through a table, will not count against a fighter.

As an extreme and kinky woman, Odessa Brock was very excited to have a match tailored to multiple aspects of her unique abilities. She had watched all of the old Extreme Kinky Pit Boxing matches contested by a number of gorgeous woman over the years, and, while she was still looking for an opportunity to take part in one of those herself, she was more than happy to inaugurate a new Extreme Kinky match type—together with a very good friend of hers.

The last time the two of them met in an official match, Odessa and Karina had explored the intersection of brutality and sensuality, as the two wrestlers, both well-versed in both hardcore brawling and sexfighting, fought each other to the point of complete collapse for both of them. Covered in sweat, bruises, and their sex juices, the two of them had been quite a sight as they staggered out of the sauna in which they had fought and into the limo that took them to the hotel suite which they shared that evening. Since then, the two had spent plenty of time together, but they always seemed to focus on sex, rather than on hurting each other.

Tonight, they would fight in the actual ring for the first time. And, while they would be pleasuring each other, they would have to fight through some intense pain in order to enjoy it.

Odessa loped gracefully down the ramp, hands on her hips, her body waggling back and forth. She was already naked, brown breasts shining in the arena's bright lights, her big butt bouncing back and forth, a giant smile on her face as she reached the ring and clambered up into it. With a table filling every corner, Odessa would slide through in the few feet of space between two of them, and, with no corner to go to, she would walk over to the center of the ring and turn around towards the ramp, ready to show off her bare body for her opponent.

She was wearing one thing: a big black strap-on dildo, fit snugly around her hips, the rubber appendage pointing outward towards the top of the ramp, where Karina would appear. Odessa put her hands on her hips, then, raising her voice loud enough for the microphones ringside to pick it up, she would call out: "Kaaaaaaarina, darling...come out to play with me!"

Last edited by Daaharu on Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Extreme Kinky Tables Match: Odessa Brock vs. Karina Rine II Empty Re: Extreme Kinky Tables Match: Odessa Brock vs. Karina Rine II

Post by Cirno Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:53 pm

It had been a while since Karina had taken her first steps back into the ring after she had taken a break from the federation for a few months. She had mainly been catching up with old friends, meeting new ones and off course, certain rivals that she fought with outside of the federation. The time to take on one of them in the ring was going to happen today, and who else but her dear friend Odessa was going to be the first to get a taste of Karina's new arsenal of holds, slams and strikes! She was a little disappointed that she could not show off her new attire, but for now her hairstyle would show more than enough of Karina's new theme.

Karina had always portrayed herself as a Beast, a wild savage that could only quench it's thirst for prey by beating and dominating them, to humiliate them and make them submit to the predator! Unfortunately that kind of thing grew old for Karina, who had considered doing something more serious in appearance and attitude so she could show that she was more than just a primal yet simple wrestler. She would smirk when she heard that familiar voice echo through the arena as she wanted Karina to show up and play with her, a bold move that motivated Karina to not waste any more time than necessary.

She gave a small nod, her theme song blasting through the speakers as lights were now focused on the stage, where Karina stepped onto. She definitely got some roars of approval, standing naked with only a dark red strap on equipped around her body. She brought her hand up to gently brush the bangs away from her eye, just to look at the ring in front of her before she stepped forward, those bangs falling back over her eye as she marched down the ramp, her overly long, two toned hair waving slightly with the motion as her hips slightly swayed, her mind eager to see what Odessa had done to improve herself, yet showing nothing but patience for it.

She slipped under the bottom ropes, pushing down with her hands to rise herself up onto one knee before she stood up straight, rolling her shoulders a few times as her breasts bounced lightly with the motion, her eyes directed at Odessa's body for a few moments before she looked up for direct eye contact. " Who am I to deny you your fun? " She said with a rather knowing grin on her face, cracking her knuckles to rouse herself up. " Come, Odessa.. I will give you everything you long for. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Extreme Kinky Tables Match: Odessa Brock vs. Karina Rine II Empty Re: Extreme Kinky Tables Match: Odessa Brock vs. Karina Rine II

Post by Daaharu Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:58 am

Odessa and Karina had not gotten together since the lovely little Beast had gotten herself a new get-up. Odessa had seen the pictures, of course—some of them even sent right to her phone by Karina herself, complete with requests for Odessa's thoughts on the new look—but this was the first time the Briton had the opportunity to see her dear friend's new hairdo in all its glory. The look wasn't complete without her new attire, of course, but perhaps Odessa would have Karina style it for her later in the evening...after Odessa had taken Karina as her slave for the weekend.

Odessa would have a bemused smile on her face as Karina climbed into the ring, naked save for her strap-on. While the Beast had changed her look and, on some level, her in-ring demeanor in order to get her opponents to take her more seriously, her new look, with that dark blue (nearly black) hair fading through her natural blue hair color to a cyan that was several shades brighter, she still had a certain...punk rock vibe to her that remained the same from the old look to the new. Perhaps punk rock was not the best way to phrase it, but it was a certain...roughness that a woman such as Odessa did not possess.

Odessa's eyes traveled happily down Karina's body, enjoying the massive mounds perched proudly on the woman's chest, then examining her taut, tough tummy, before finding her favorite region of Karina's body. Those wide hips had always been a delight when the two of them played together. Odessa loved to squeeze them with both hands while the two of them danced. Odessa also had to whistle softly at the sight of the dark red strap-on, as large as the jet black one which she herself wore—both of them on the larger side of average. Below that, Karina's puss—Odessa's number one target!—was bare, and, if her eyes could bore through Karina's body, there was another very tempting target around the backside.

After Karina spoke, Odessa would smirk and put her hands behind her head, displaying her own naked body for Karina's inspection, and thrusting her jet black dildo threateningly at Karina's private parts. "You remember the first night we spent together? Do you remember being forced up against the cold window while I fucked your fat bum with one of these?" Odessa would wiggle a little, letting the dildo wave. "I've been looking forward to this, Karina."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:00 pm

When it came to powerful rivals, Odessa was certainly one of the few that drove Karina past her limits. At the same time, it was hard for Karina to pin point their friendship. They could be violent, yet at the same time soft and cuddle, something that Karina actually liked. This was one of the few times where things would have it all in one fight. Brute strength, Technical holds, savagery and erotic moves all packed together to find out which of them would be left standing. The Alpha, so to speak.

Karina had a hunch that this was a match that no matter if she would win or lose, her body would be taken to a whole new limit, especially when she considered the way they had to win! She stepped close so she was at the center of the ring, smirking as she listened to her rival and soon nodded, amused with how she wiggled her sexual weapon at her. " That I do.. It's time I returned the favor and then some, Odessa. " She would first say, putting one hand on her hip while the other brushed through her own hair, taking the time to adjust herself properly and a battle plan in her head before the match would start.

" I hope you're prepared for this.. No hard feelings for the way I will trash and dominate your body! " She said with her usual excited tone of voice, rolling her shoulders as she got herself ready for the fight.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Sep 25, 2016 4:27 am

Odessa loved her interactions with Karina. They were complex, and not at all easy to classify, but underlying every encounter between the two was a mutual respect—or more, even, than that; a powerful love for each other as friend and rival—that kept them coming back to each other again and again. They sometimes were almost like animals, fighting and fucking with urgency, making it violent and even brutal. Other times, the two were much more restrained, and caressed each other tenderly, using smothers and sexual attacks to try to enforce their will upon each other.

Odessa had had many good fights with good friends. But the fights she had with Karina were always unique, special to just the two of them.

As Karina stepped towards the center of the ring, Odessa would, of course, step forward to meet her. Odessa eyed Karina's body unabashedly as she walked forward, admiring those round, perky tits and the taut tummy before letting herself take a quick little look at the dark red dildo strapped to Karina's hips. It was big. It shined in the light. And Karina would be doing her best to ram it into both of Odessa's lower holes. But Odessa would be just that much quicker on the draw with her own weapon. She walked right into Karina, their shiny rubber dildos colliding, nipples prodding each other. Odessa felt an electric surge of excitement.

"Oh, no hard feelings at all, either way. But I don't intend to let you send me through even one table...let alone five. And you'll be lucky to coax even one orgasm from me..." Odessa would lean in to give Karina a gentle peck on the lips.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:04 pm

Karina couldn't help but grin as she took in every little detail that Odessa possessed. The woman was very sensual, very erotic but as Karina thought back about their first matches and the challenges they had done afterwards, she was also very strong. Karina loved strong woman, heck she even dated her most heated rival in years and she could not for the life of her deny that she was enjoying herself these months upon her return. Two other rivals, Odessa and Heather always kept her on her toes and a new one called Amy had really showed herself to go toe to toe with her and win if Karina wasn't thinking carefully about her attacks.

Right now, she no longer named herself ' The Beast ' and took a more calculating approach on things, and while erotic matches weren't something she'd agree to, Odessa was certainly no stranger and definitely was worth what they had planned. A fight that was both wild, savage and dominating to the very end was something that struck all of Karina's enjoyments of fighting. She was no longer that silent, overly violent brawler that first entered the federation. Heck, she was straight when she first joined the AFW! Things were a lot more peaceful now that she gotten a lover, friends and rivals that were good sports no matter what, and now she was facing one of her favorite ones, who gave her a peck on the lips that caused Karina to chuckle.

" Honestly Odessa.. You always get away with kisses. " She would shake her head, taking a step back and soon got herself ready to fight, licking her lips to still taste the woman on them as she continued while the referee was setitng things up. " I will drive you throw the tables in this place, then drag you out to slam you on the bed before plowing you through the night. " She winked.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Sep 30, 2016 12:16 am

Odessa loved to tease Karina, though it was obvious that the darker-haired woman had become somewhat desensitized to Odessa's taunts after all the time the two had spent together outside of the ring in recent months. Or was it not a case of desensitization, but Karina living up to the standards she set for herself in her new persona? Odessa had seen some of the development of the new, non-Beast Karina behind the scenes, and she had, admittedly, taken some jabs at aspects of the new Karina—in the most loving way, of course. She had paid for her words in kisses later on.

"Of course I get away with them, love. You have never been able to resist me," Odessa would coo, winking at Karina before they both took a step back to separate their beautiful, powerful bodies. While they had put some space between them, the dangerous dildos attached to the hips of both women crossed that distance seemingly easily, crossing each other like the swords of two honorable duelists. Weapons which would soon pierce the flesh of the other mighty warrior—in a very different manner.

"Is that how you see this night going, Karina, darling?" Odessa would ask. She would put her hands behind her head and thrust her hips, slapping her black rubber toy against Karina's dark red one challengingly. "This may sound strange, Karina, but I am of the belief that there are just some women who always need a good, hard fuck in the bum with a big dildo. And they need it almost every night. They just need to bite the pillow and feel their head bang against the wall as their bum hole is stretched out by a big rubber toy, and they get that instinctive moment of terror where they ask themselves whether it could possibly fit inside there."

Smirking, Odessa would glance over to the referee, who signaled for the bell to be rung. "How is your bum feeling today, Karina?"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:12 am

While the match was certainly aimed for a rather erotic bout, Karina was going to make sure most of her attention went into making Odessa submit to her. Whether it was pain, humiliation or plainly getting fucked silly, she'll achieve at least one of them to make sure her rival knew who she was dealing with, though all three was certainly something she was aiming at! Crushing Odessa was no easy accomplishment, but Karina was secretly hoping that Odessa would realize that by the end of the match that Karina was the better one of the two! She licked her lips as Odessa the spoke, the woman having her way with words usually as tonight promised a night of both violence and savage fucking. Karina wouldn't have it any other way.

" You can ask it yourself once I bury you underneath it. " She smirked, deciding not to fall for the taunt and instead moved in with a relaxed pace once the bell went off, bringing her arms up as she waited until she was within range, lunging in to try and grasp the woman by the shoulders, wanting to hold Odessa steady so she could bring her right foot from the canvas, aiming to slam her knee right into Odessa's bare tummy, wanting to start things off with a quick advantage.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:52 am

Odessa smirked as Karina responded quite calmly to her elaborate description of how desperately the darker-haired woman needed to be fucked in the ass with a strap-on dildo. Karina had not always been quite so composed when it came to such sexual matters. The woman's new alter ego was certainly a bit more self-assured than the Karina whom Odessa had regularly been able to tease over the last few months during their frequent rendezvouses at one apartment or the other.

"Mmm, you do know how to tempt me," Odessa would admit, as she imagined having Karina's bare ass pressed against her face, and taking her time to enjoy rimming the powerful pale woman. "But why let you do that when I can fuck you into a euphoric coma, and then play with your bum all I want once I take you home for the evening? It wouldn't make any sense, you see."

After the bell rang, Odessa would bounce forward, gladly moving to engage Karina in a lockup. The two women both seemed quite happy to move in and grab onto each other's shoulders, Odessa trying to start off by shoving Karina backward. She probably would have succeeded, too—or so she believed—had that knee not buried itself in her gut. Odessa winced and bent slightly, stumbling back as Karina pushed her. "Ooough!" she spluttered, her midsection most definitely hurting. But, trying to take advantage, Odessa would try to use her hold on Karina's shoulders, spinning to her side and trying to launch her friend into the ropes, using the momentum generated by Karina's own knee attack against her!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:27 pm

There was a certain satisfactory to be had to hear Odessa release any sounds of agony. She wanted to crush her rather seductive rival and friend and show her that if she wanted to be very serious, she could pull out all the stops to do it. She wanted to follow up with a standing head scissor hold to humiliate and sexually attack Odessa but the woman was pretty strong, taking advantage of the situation and Karina's confidence by grasping her shoulders and whipping her to the ropes, hitting them and bouncing back just to get a knee rammed into her own bare abs!

That attack was a lot more damage dealing than her own thanks to the added momentum, forcing Karina to bend over and cough rather loudly, her lungs unable to keep the oxygen within them as soon enough she was gasping for air, though she would wrap her arms around Odessa's thighs, taking in a large gulp of air to temporarily satisfy her lungs as she would try to lift Odessa straight off her feet and then fall back to try and make Odessa faceplant against the mat and hopefully stun her.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next