by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 112 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 111 Guests :: 1 Bot

Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Cecilia Northman Vs. Karina Rine - You're Mine Match!

2 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Cecilia Northman Vs. Karina Rine - You're Mine Match! - Page 10 Empty Re: Cecilia Northman Vs. Karina Rine - You're Mine Match!

Post by LunarWolf Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:34 am

Cecilia threw her rival and lover down onto her front and started to smash the pretty face of the Buxom Fenrir down onto the canvas, trying to paint it with Karina's lovely features. Dazing her lover as she remained seated on the lower back of Karina Rine. The Swede would slam that pretty face down three whole times as she would then try and use her hold on Karina's long hair to try and yank that head up.

Now she had Karina right where she wanted her, looking to push that stunned beauty's head up in under her right armpit and snag her arm around that neck, locking in a deadly dragon sleeper as she'd lean backwards, sliding back so her rear was seated on Karina's delicious ass! Trying to lock in her deadly submission finisher Gleipnir! Her free arm though would quickly move to Karina's battered and bruised abs, looking to form a claw with her hand and start to claw on them. " Mine!"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Cecilia Northman Vs. Karina Rine - You're Mine Match! - Page 10 Empty Re: Cecilia Northman Vs. Karina Rine - You're Mine Match!

Post by Cirno Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:18 am

Karina's endurance was known to keep on going well beyond her pain limit, it's what made her a dangerous fighter if her opponent was someone with little tactic and relied on strength. Her lover however, rivaled that and used plenty of holds to make sure Karina was tamed and weakened enough, getting a faceful of canvas a few times to make sure the long haired beauty would end up dazed while Cecilia went for something else, something that Karina tried to desperately to stop from happening.

She first found her neck straining, the dragon sleeper was locked in and Cecilia's rear soon press and caressed against her own, getting caught in the finisher that often made Karina tap out! To make matters worse, the free hand quickly chose a target that was juicier than her tits, the abs that had suffered throughout the entire match! It didn't take long for Karina to release sharp cries of pure agony, realizing that this might be her dreaded end, she went for a flurry of elbow strikes with both arms, trying to reach whatever she could and hammer away before the hold was locked in tight!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:23 pm

Cecilia pulled Karina into the dreaded hold, a submission finisher which was meant to hold Fenrir and keep her locked in tight until the very end. The Swede leaned back a bit more as she felt her rival and lover start to struggle in her grasp, feeling Karina wildly struggle and send elbows from either side towards the blond, the mighty champion would lean further back.

Forcing Karina's tits to push upwards into the air, stretch out those hurting abs. Cecilia would try something different though than just clawing the thighs, as she was stretching and pulling Karina into an awkward and painful hold like never before, all the while choking her lover in the dragon sleeper part of the hold....

Cecilia would take the final step, and start sending hammer blows, straight into those battered and bruised abs of her buxom raven haired lover! Truly looking to make her claim on Fenrir or have Fenrir perish!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:07 am

Karina needed to break away from this fast, clenching her teeth tightly shut to prevent the sounds of agony from coming out of her mouth, though she could barely hold on as it was. Cecilia was showing no mercy and it was only going to be a matter of time before Karina's core broke and she would have no choice but to tap! She was displayed in a most painful way, breasts bouncing forward as the woman pulled her back even further, denying her any air and making Karina's panic increase steadily!

The eye that was not covered by her bangs closed tightly, hands clenching into tight fists when the pain started to take over, that fist slamming into her abs further and further, really sending waves of pure pain into her already beaten abs! Karina did not relent, trying to fight through the waves and keep on trying to hit Cecilia's sides, trying to make the woman let go before it would surely be too late!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:28 am

Cecilia had her rival and lover good right now, she was squeezing upon her lovers neck and bending that back, all the while she was torturing Karina's abs, starting to bang on it with merciless hammer blows, over and over into the those battered abs. There was one thing that was sure in this match, Karina's abs would be bruised for quite a while after this match.

Cecilia soon started to feel how Fenrir was starting to struggle more wildly, swinging her elbows around and hitting the Swede's sides! " Rght!" Cecilia grunted out in pain and frustration that her lover was stubbornly fighting this hold as much as she did. Cecilia wouldn't relent though, trying to keep going through the pain of Karina's elbows! Looking to make Karina say those sweet words to her!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:02 am

Karina knew she was not going to last like this, the pain was intensifying by the second with each blow her bruised abs were getting, the heightened sensitivity only made things worse for the long haired fighter, who could no longer silence herself and release soft cries of agony, feeling like the woman was trying to break her apart! She knew Cecilia was trying to prove a point to not only the audience but also Karina herself, to know that she was submitting to the best of her lover's ability to tame her! Her body was going to need plenty of days to recover before it would actually be able to be in fighting condition again, that was for sure!

Her stubbornness did not allow her to tap, not this time! She had to fight through that pain while her elbows kept on ramming away at whatever it could, though soon she had a more effective way to deal with the hold, a last ditch effort to try and get herself free as her hands would reach up, going for the woman's armpits as she tried to jab her thumbs as hard as possible into them!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:18 pm

Cecilia growled out as continued to bend her rival and lover backwards and arch those breasts up as she was torturing her lovers abs, she wouldn't release Karina not from this hold, it was time for her lover to give in and accept who she was! Karina Northman! Cecilia grit her teeth, baring them as she leaned back even more, as if she sought to snap Karina's spine, her arm tightened around Karina's neck, and her hand started to slid up from Karina's abs. 

Grabbing at the sipper of her lover's top, and dragging it down, opening it up just enough for the Swede to slip her hand in under that top and start to grip tightly onto the bare flesh of Karina's tit, digging her nails into it. Twisting and groping it violently. " Say you name!" Cecilia commanded out, as Karina hammered those elbows into her and started to move her fingers up and dig them into Cecilia's elbows, the blond winced....but she refused to release her lover this easily...she grit her teeth as her hold weakened a little but tried to intensify the breast clawing as a trade off.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:51 pm

Karina found the powerful hold loosen it's strength as the barrage of elbows went on, using whatever tactic she had at her disposal to break the hold completely while Cecilia was hitting her from multiple flanks, not even shying away from pulling that zipper down to let that hand gain access to the inner sanctum of her warm, sweaty cleavage, lips drawn from eachother to release another sharp cry as those nails began to dig into the heated skin, not allowing Karina even a moment of mercy, though it had been long decided in previous fights that mercy was not on the table with it came to them being competitive.

She had to silence the vocal words from coming out and refused to even think about defeat, even if her spine was starting to reach it's breaking point! The blonde was fierce and powerful, raw strength that Karina had to fend off in some way before she would ultimately lose this match and truly be the submissive one between them! The idea of conquering the woman needed to remain the focus of Karina, who kept on slamming away as hard as she could!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:33 am

Karina's elbow slammed into her side as the woman was wildly fighting against her. It was getting harder and harder to keep this submission hold up. Yet, she wasn't about to give in, she wasn't going to release her lover. After all...this submission was meant for Karina, to trap her lover. The beautiful Fenrir being caught in Gleipnir as it was meant to be.

Cecilia growled out as she continued to pull back on that submission hold. She would huff out, sweat pouring from her pores. Her entire body was glistening much like Karina's. She would squeeze and twist that tit of Karina. " Give in Karina!!" Cecilia shouted out her command as she continued to hold on, but it was clear to many that she wouldn't be able to keep up the hold for long...she only hoped she could hold on long enough to make Karina submit.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:42 pm

Karina fought back with ferocity, slamming those elbows over and over into those sides, trying to weaken and ultimately remove that hold from her so she could fight back! Fenrir was not one to go down easy, the powerful body of Karina was in pain and screaming in multiple directions of the pure agony it had been inflicted so far and what this woman was doing to her. Cecilia opted from pain in more ways than one, from bending Karina and making sure she was slowly being choked and bend into the wrong angle, to mauling Karina's tits until it would be reddened and bruised up from the rough torture it was receiving! Karina clenched her teeth tightly shut, doing whatever she could do to free herself even as her body was giving in, sending a barrage of right and left elbow strikes to make sure the blonde knew that Karina wasn't going down without fight!

..But down she did went. Her body gave up from the constant pain that even Karina's endurance and strength could not pit themselves against, her eyes were starting to water and that powerful shell that kept Karina together had broken open! The elbows stopped coming and instead it was replaced by something else, the constant tapping of Karina against Cecilia's arm, followed by words of submission! " ..I..I give..! "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next