by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 1:09 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:23 am

Who is online?
In total there are 137 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 135 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Cecilia Northman Vs. Karina Rine - You're Mine Match!

2 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

Cecilia Northman Vs. Karina Rine - You're Mine Match! - Page 11 Empty Re: Cecilia Northman Vs. Karina Rine - You're Mine Match!

Post by LunarWolf Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:55 am

Cecilia was starting to lose out in this hold, she was covered in sweat, exhausted and hurting but if there was one thing that kept her going it was the thought that Karina was without a doubt far worse off. With a stomach all bruised and red, tits being clawed, back being bent and air supply being cut off.

The blond soon felt it though. Karina's hand tapping furiously against her arm, an arm that felt dull and sluggish by this point, she had barley felt it at first. The referee went in besides them and would look at Karina and gestured for Cecilia to release her. Yet the blond wouldn't do that, not completely at least. She eased up her hold to let Karina breath. She'd gesture for the microphone in the referee's hand to get her to place it up against Karina's mouth.

Cecilia's hand would still hold onto Karina's breast, but it wasn't twisting it. Simply keeping a firm, but not painful squeeze on that orb. " What's your name?" Cecilia'd ask as the referee pressed to microphone up towards Karina's mouth.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Cecilia Northman Vs. Karina Rine - You're Mine Match! - Page 11 Empty Re: Cecilia Northman Vs. Karina Rine - You're Mine Match!

Post by Cirno Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:10 pm

Even if Karina used it as a diversion, there was little she could do other than send another weakened elbow, which probably meant more punishment! Her entire body was covered in sweat, overheating and screaming in pain in every section of her body, mainly her abs that had been targeted like Cecilia had a vendetta with them! Still, Karina had taken the most of it and had endured up till now, the hold was loosening slightly, enough to allow Karina some air and her spine less pain to deal with, the microphone getting placed upon her lips and soon Cecilia and the crowd was given what they wanted, perhaps half the crowd that anticipated for Cecilia to become the victor..

" K-Karina.. " She spoke out her first name with some added pause afterwards, her body was still reeling and her voice was a bit cracked from the screams of agony she had been forced to let out, the commanding grip on her breast would surely feel that warmth that Karina was radiating. Karina was not one without stubbornness but it rarely served her well in positions like these and even though she fought with everything she had with the intention to win, it wasn't really a sour loss after all she had just been through and used to make Cecilia speak. " ..Northman.. " She finally released that last name, solidifying her loss!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:32 pm

Cecilia would slowly unwrap her arm from Karina's head, and release it as she would start to slowly lower Karina down after her rival and lover spoke out her name. The blond would lower herself along with Karina as the bell rung. Laying on top of her rival a little as she would lean down towards Karina's ear, releasing a soft hot blowing of air into Karina's ear.

" Good fight." Cecilia whispered as she would place her hands on Karina's shoulders and push herself up slowly. " Love you~." Cecilia spoke out before she would rise up to a seated position on the back of Karina and raise her arms up to flex them to the crowd. Being declared the winner and having won the true victory, of getting Karina to take on the name of Northman.

Cecilia would move off of Karina and start to try and roll and move Karina towards the edge of the ring. Before slipping out of it, then when out and in a full stand. She'd try and pull Karina's arm up over her shoulders to start to help her rival and lover out of the ring. Part of her wanted to bridal carry Karina out...but she didn't know if she had the strength in her to carry her rival out like that...

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:16 pm

There wasn't a part of her body that didn't cry out in pain, every muscle was sore from the constant punishment, both giving and receiving! She remained on the mat, just taking the time to at least adjust herself and let her body cool down while Cecilia came down and whispered into her ear, causing her lips to part and to release a gentle sigh in return before the woman would rise up to sit upon the back she had almost broken. Karina was not going to ruin the victory by being a sore loser and allowed Cecilia to bask in the glory.

It didn't take long before the blonde got off and began to roll her to the edge of the ring, making sure she didn't roll further and down onto the concrete floor since she didn't need more pain than she already had! She brought one leg down onto the floor, followed by another before Cecilia helped her out and made sure to prevent her from collapsing, grumbling while she limped with her lover up the ramp. " ..Love you too, idiot.. " She grumbled in response though still had a sort of accomplished grin, even though she had lost she felt like she gave it her all and definitely knew that she had pushed her lover to her limits!

Cecilia wins! Karina is now named Karina Northman!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11