Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 113 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 112 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Cecilia Northman Vs. Karina Rine - You're Mine Match!

2 posters

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Cecilia Northman Vs. Karina Rine - You're Mine Match! - Page 8 Empty Re: Cecilia Northman Vs. Karina Rine - You're Mine Match!

Post by LunarWolf Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:31 pm

Driving her shoulder into Karina's abs and showing her lover that she could match Karina's deadly spears or even surpass them, she stepped back a step and moved up to her feet. Grabbing Karina by her chin, cupping it up and raising Karina's head enough so that she could look upon the face of her lover. " What's your name?~" Cecilia let out in a soft voice as the ref-girl came in with the microphone towards their face.

The Swede would wait to see if Karina was willing to say her new name. If Not, Cecilia would drive a left handed uppercut into Karina's hurting abs! If she had to destroy her lover piece by piece, she would do so. As that was their relationship, one of dominance, fierce combat and unsurmountable affection towards one another.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Cecilia Northman Vs. Karina Rine - You're Mine Match! - Page 8 Empty Re: Cecilia Northman Vs. Karina Rine - You're Mine Match!

Post by Cirno Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:41 pm

Fenrir was definitely not feeling very well after those repeated blows, one might say that Cecilia learned from Amy to keep targeting Karina's proud abs, though that did not mean Karina was going to let Cecilia get away with that. Sweat dripping from her body, down onto the warm canvas while Karina was taking the time to catch her breath, staring up with a weakened look up at Cecilia, her lover that had done that damage and now sought Karina's submission. There was one thing that kept Karina going though, two if she counted her passionate, burning love for Cecilia as both her lover and her rival.

" ..F-Fuck you.. " She said with a pained grin on her face, staring deep into Cecilia's eyes while turning her hand away from that hand, only to be reintroduced with pain to her abs in the form of a uppercut. Karina aimed to use every inch of her body, every bit of strength, adrenaline and pain to fight Cecilia and win!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:47 pm

Cecilia smirked as she hit Karina with that uppercut, she loved Karina, but what she loved almost as much as Karina was being the dominant one over her lover. Therefore she would be as brutal as she had to. She would pull her arm back again, this time though sending a hard right hook into Karina's left tit! Trying to flatten the orb. Then follow up with a hard right hook into Karina's right tit! 

To then finally step in and throw a hard knee strike into Karina's belly button. Looking to keep her assault on the busty Fenrir until she was nothing but a slobbering mess. Karina was prideful and wouldn't give up unless she was truly and utterly defeated. So the People's Champion would have to do just that. Crush every inch of her lover's perfect body!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:53 pm

Karina was by no means a masochist, definitely finding herself with more pain than she is used to but this match was as merciless as it was erotic, it all depended on them. There were no fixed rules, no disqualifications, no tap outs and no K.O victory. If one did pass out it just meant more play time for the other.. This was the kind of match Karina lived for. The pain was immense, her lover was crazily strong, perhaps the strongest she had ever faced before and the bruises on her body were proof of that. She took those punches to her tits, crying out in pain since they were quite sensitive for their size, the knee to her belly button only added more jolting sensitivity!

Her head drooped low, almost feeling like she was about to puke if she took more damage to her abs, her stomach was definitely in need of healing after this match and she would be no doubt out of commission for a week for how rough Cecilia was getting.. Still.. Adrenaline kept her alive, kept her in this match and she would find a way to break free from this to fight her lover, Karina was not going to stop until there was no other option!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:57 pm

Cecilia would move in and take a hold of Karina's chin again, pulling her rival's head up and looking her straight in the eyes with a dominant glare. " What's your name~? " Cecilia asked dominantly again. This time though she didn't wait for an answer as she instead threw her left hand straight into that belly button of her lover. 

Drilling her fist and grounding it against those battered abs. " Your name." She demanded as she would keep staring into Karina's beautiful eyes, wondering how much longer she would get to play with Karina until her lover would submit.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:24 pm

Karina hated being in this position, she could not break free and Cecilia had full control of the situation, opening one eye to look back at Cecilia, who would begin slam into her pained abs again while she asked for her name. She had trouble breathing, barely conscious thanks to the way Cecilia was laying into it. Still, Karina had her pride and while she loved Cecilia dearly, she was not going to play her game without a fight.

She flinched when that fist was grinding away at her hyper sensitive abs, soon releasing a gentle whimper as she gave Cecilia a mean glare, but that was all she could do. " ...K-Karina.. Rine.. " She managed to speak, perhaps too thick headed to give in, though she needed to find a way to break free regardless, perhaps even get Cecilia to release her. " D-Don't you wanna fight fair, little lover..? "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:05 pm

Cecilia was working over Karina well, her lovely rival abs were all battered and bruised now. Which was just what the champion wanted. She looked over Karina as her rival seemed so cute that she didn't want to give in. The Swede loved that about her rival but she was going to tear down that spirit of defiance.

The words of Karina caused Cecilia to lick her lips, smiling as she would pat her lover's abs, roughly. The Swedish powerhouse would start to back up. " Soon lover, I will just give you one or two more parting gifts. I have to pay you back for a few...well, you know." Cecilia spoke out as she would back off to the opposite corner, drop into a runner's stance and then charge towards her lover at full force. Attempting to come in like a linebacker and driver her shoulder right into those abs yet again for a mighty spear! Looking to pay Karina back for all the brutal spears that the blond powerhouse had been forced to suffer through.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:57 am

Karina could tell that her abs were going to need plenty of recovery along with the rest of her body. It seemed that ever since Amy had won and brutalized her abs, more people targeted Karina's abs and her lover was definitely looking to become top dog in the list of hurting them the most! She was still out of breath, desperately trying to regain it and keep that oxygen supplied within her lungs for more than just a single second, though that was rather hard after the punishment her abs had taken so far.

Her eyes widened slightly when she found Cecilia backing up and lowered herself into a crouch, instantly recognizing what Cecilia was planning and there was no way Karina could fight free with those bonds, a sharp, lengthy cry escape Karina before the coughing took place, her abs being completely smashed into, like a gate being crushed by a battering ram, finding herself on the receiving end of the spears, something that was very rare though was planning to keep it that way, considering her lover almost blew her abs open with one!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:10 am

Cecilia drove her shoulder not just into Karina's abs, but through them. The sound her rival cried out when she hit those abs was enough for Cecilia to feel as if she had taken most of the fight out of her lover. The Swede would back up a step and look upon Karina.

She'd move in and grab a hold of her lover's legs, trying to unhook them from the ropes and then work Karina's arms free. Attempting untie her rival's arms and start to pull Karina towards the center of the ring. Attempting to throw Karina down front first onto the mat and seat herself on the raven haired beauty's back.

The Swedish Champion would try and then pull Karina's head up off of the mat and pull it in under her right armpit into a dragon clutch submission! Her left hand would to Karina's front....but, unlike the usual breast clawing and fondling....Cecilia would attempt to use it to go for a nasty ab claw on her rival! Locking in her deadly submission finisher Gleipnir, the perfect hold to make Fenrir submissive!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:08 am

The burning agony that Cecilia left was intensifying by the second. The breathless beauty was slowly being uncoiled from the trap, eyes a little hazy from the punishment she had taken, primarily upon those abs. After she would be done with this match she would definitely be out of commission for a while! She almost stumbled when her feet were brought down and her blonde lover was slowly starting to drag her towards the center of the ring.

She knew that if Cecilia was going to continue, she would have to tap, trying to muster whatever strength she had left in her body while gasping in a full amount of oxygen within her needy lungs to supply and satisfy it for the time being, wrapping an arm around Cecilia's head to pull her in a side headlock, wasting little time to try twist to the side and down to her knees while aiming to slam Cecilia face first into the canvas for a desperate attempt to stop her!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next