Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 230 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 229 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Sleeping in (For Ragdoll)

2 posters

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Sleeping in (For Ragdoll) - Page 6 Empty Re: Sleeping in (For Ragdoll)

Post by veritech892 Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:11 am

"Yaaaaaay." Naomi cheered quietly, not wanting to wake up Hibari despite her happiness. She got up onto her knees and rocked back and forth excitedly, watching Yagyu with her giant grin firmly back on her face.

"Aw, it's okay. It's clear you take your friendship very seriously." She whispered quietly, watching how Hibari nuzzled into Yagyu's breasts. The two of them were obviously inseparable, and she had to giggle at how cute they were. "You're just looking after her, right?" Naomi asked, scooting forwards a little. "Besides, I'm fine, and Hibari seems happy enough, so no harm, no foul. Right?" She asked, smiling happily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:20 am

Yagyu smiled at Naomi and nodded, "Right." Yagyu would gently sit up on her knees, helping the sleeping Hibari sit on her lap as she scooted over to sit next to Naomi and whispered, "Would you like to watch some TV while we chat?" Yagyu would gently reach for the TV remote on the table drawer next to the bed and turn on the flat-screen TV that hung right in front of the bed, putting the volume to really low to avoid waking Hibari up. The show that happened to have been playing was Powerpuff Girls Z.

"Oh shoot, I forgot Hibari was watching this," Yagyu whispered as she turned to Naomi and asked, "You don't mind this do you? I know it seems pretty childish for us 18 and 19 years-old to be watching this kind of show." Hibari would nuzzle deeper into Yagyu's breasts before falling slightly over and her head landing on Naomi's lap, now sleeping on both Yagyu and Naomi's lap, giggling.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by veritech892 Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:28 am

Naomi smiled as Yagyu responded. She was a pretty good person at heart, and a very pretty girl, Naomi had to admit. "Sure, I don't mind." She said happily, getting comfortable on the bed next to Yagyu, looking over at the TV. "Ah!" She quietly exclaimed, smiling over at Yagyu. "I don't mind at all, it's fun to be childish sometimes." She giggled.

Naomi's attention was drawn as Hibari fell onto her lap. She giggled at how happy the pink haired girl seemed and gently shifted in her spot so that Hibari would have a comfortable spot to sleep. "I take it you two have known each other for a long time?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:37 am

Yagyu nodded with a smile, looking down at Hibari's sleeping face. "Yeah, we certainly have. I've been taking care of her for as long as I can remember," Yagyu whispered with a small smile, "Though I can't say much, I meant Hibari after I moved away from my old village and to live in the city. Hibari wasn't exactly to aware of danger as a kid, so she often got into quite a lot of trouble. She reminded me a lot about my younger sister, so I sort of took it upon myself to take care of her."

Yagyu would giggle a little as she looked up at the TV to see the characters doing dumb action moves that were rather silly than cool. "After high school, neither of us really knew what we wanted to do...that was until we met Manager," Yagyu said.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by veritech892 Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:51 am

Naomi's eyes shone as she looked down at Hibari, then turned her gaze up at Yagyu. "Wow, it sounds like you've really done a lot for her." She said, "You're a really good friend, you know that? I wish I'd have had friends like you when I was back home."

Naomi looked back at the TV as Yagyu giggled, and couldn't help but giggle herself. Shows like these were so silly, watching them was a nice break from everything else. She could turn her brain off and just enjoy them instead of having to think about everything. "Oh? Manager found you that early on?" She asked, a bit surprised. "He seems so young though."

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:00 am

"Mhm. I'm not to familiar with Manager's background. I only know he's 19 and he attended this prestigious school that was meant for...I think he said for the elites of the elites. I'm not to sure what that means but he said that school gives out titles to the students based on their talents. In his case, the title he held was the 'Super Elite Manager'. Quite fitting," Yagyu chuckled lightly before continuing, "He found Hibari and I were in some trouble since we were short on money, so I took up a wrestling job as an amateur. Didn't exactly turn up to well for me but I met Manager when Hibari and I were about to be evicted from our home. He was nice enough to offer us a job on the spot." Yagyu looked a bit distant as she told their story, reminiscing the first time she and Hibari met Manager during a rainy day, carrying an umbrella with him.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by veritech892 Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:19 am

"Oh?" Naomi asked, listening to her talk about how they had met Manager, and how he had offered them a job on the spot, and nodded excitedly as she recounted their first meeting. By the end of the story, Naomi's eyes were practically star-filled as was hooked on every word that Yagyu spoke.

"Wooooow." She whispered, smiling brightly. "That's really cool, Manager sounds like such a nice person." She continued, excitedly. "I mean, it's so great that you managed to meet him and that he was there for you when you were in real need, and I mean, offering you a job on the spot, that's just, wow."

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:36 am

"He really is," Yagyu said as she blushed slightly, while she didn't exactly had any feelings for Manager, it didn't mean she didn't have a tiny crush on the guy who helped her and Hibari out in their time of need. Not to mention her horrible match ups with Touko. He was the one who found her and nursed her back to health, and even defended her when Touko tried to ambush her and Hibari again.

"So Naomi-chan, what's your story?" Yagyu asked politely, before things got emotionally.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by veritech892 Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:48 am

Naomi smiled at Yagyu's blush and tried to stifle a bit of a giggle, before was taken by surprised by Yagyu's next question.

"H-huh? Who, me?" She asked, clearly not used to talking about herself at all. She had to think for a moment, trying to see what she really could say about herself. "Oh, well, I mean, I was born in a small town in Maine. Do you know where that is? You might not, it's a really small state up in the north of America, and I mean it was really boring living there. I didn't really have a lot of friends, and my family didn't really care about my dreams or anything. I had to get a fast food job to support myself, and I just dreamt of doing something with my life that wasn't just living in a small town making food for people, so I made the move over here with all the money I had made and joined up." She rambled, apparently having come up with a lot to say in her moments of thinking. "I mean, everyone I knew just kept telling me it was a bad idea, but it was my dream, you know? And I hope I can keep going."

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:52 am

Yagyu listened intently as Naomi told her story. Goodness, it seemed rather scary moving all the way to Japan by yourself and living alone, especially just freshly starting anew. Yet Naomi seemed to tell her story with a wonderful smile on her face. "Oh my, isn't it scary and stressful living like this? You do have a manager that helps you out, do you?" Yagyu asked as Hibari shifted slightly on her lap.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next