Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 165 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 163 Guests :: 2 Bots

saryakimura96, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Sleeping in (For Ragdoll)

2 posters

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Sleeping in (For Ragdoll) - Page 10 Empty Re: Sleeping in (For Ragdoll)

Post by veritech892 Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:43 am

"Wooooow..." Naomi gasped, stars filling her eyes as she bounced about excitedly on the entire ride down. As soon as the doors opened, Naomi could feel herself drooling. This smelled way better than anything she'd eaten since she had arrived, and that alone made her stomach growl hungrily.

"Ah, okay!" Naomi exclaimed as she let herself be pulled along into the dining room where everyone was. For the first time since getting here, Naomi felt a little bit shy as she looked at how many people that she didn't know were here, but that passed very quickly. Especially once Hibari showed up, leading Manager and Intern around on a mad chase.

"Are you causing trouble Hibari?" Naomi giggled, smiling down at the pink-haired girl, then looking up at the chaos she'd caused. She couldn't help but laugh a little at how Manager and Intern had collided, but quickly made her way over to the two. "Are you alright?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:03 am

"Hehehe, noooo~," Hibari giggled in a mischievous manner, putting her arms behind her back and blinking her eyes. Yagyu smiled as she ruffled her hair.

"Hibari you little funny bunny," Yagyu smiled as she picked Hibari up from under her arms, and lifted her up into the air. Hibari giggled and waved her arms around as Manager quickly got up and put her skirt on before answering Naomi's question.

"Been worse," Manager said with a tired sigh as he would slump to the ground after putting Hibari's skirt on. Intern would calmly get up and brush her business skirt before nodding her head to Naomi's question and then taking a bow.

"Oh yeah, you haven't met my assistant yet huh? This is Intern, met in Korea," Manager introduced Intern as he was still laying face first on the ground.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by veritech892 Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:10 am

Naomi couldn't help but laugh as Yagyu grabbed Hibari, and Manager finally managed to get her skirt on. "Ah, if you say so." She said, watching him slump onto the ground. As he introduced Intern, Naomi turned on her heel without missing a beat, holding a hand out to her. "Hi there Intern, my name's Naomi. It's great to meet you and I gotta say this whole place is so nice, do you live here too? I just met Yagyu and Hibari, but so far everyone here has been so nice. So you're from Korea? I'm from the US, never really traveled at all, but I've heard really nice things about Korea. Like I've heard it's super beautiful there in the summer! I've always really wanted to go." She rambled, and would shake Intern's hand increasingly fast if her hand shake were to be accepted.

"Is he, is he going to be alright?" She would then ask, finally releasing Intern's hand and looking down at Manager on the ground below them. "Do you need help? I can help you over to the table if you want." She offered, holding a hand out for him as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:20 am

Intern would be taken back slightly by Naomi's sudden rush towards her and looked at Naomi's hand as if some foreign alien before accepting the handshake only to be shaken up like a jackhammer before Naomi finally released her, not even able to give a proper reply except a kind, dizzy smile. Intern couldn't really say much about Korea since she grew up with more of an...unpredictable life. She simply nodded to all of Naomi's questions and statements to show she was listening before Naomi finally let go of her arm and it felt limp! She's taken bullets better than that handshake.

Meanwhile Manager was still face-first on the ground before saying, "No. No, I'm fine. Just give me a moment." Manager would then push himself off the ground on to his feet, straightening himself up and dusting himself off. "Well then, since everyone's here, I suppose we can start dinner! Care to join Ms. Tsukuda, we insist," Manager offered as everyone started to find a spot to sit at a table. Their eating area was more like a small restaurants, with round tables and meals prepared at every table!

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by veritech892 Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:29 am

Naomi watched Manager as she slowly got up and found his feet. She smiled and nodded a little bit as he invited her to eat with them. "Oh, uh, alright! If you're sure, thank you so much!" She cheered, attempting another bow poorly, then going off to find a seat, specifically one that was at least close to the only people she actually knew here.

Sitting down, Naomi looked around at everything, somewhat intimidated by the sheer scale of it all. There was so much going on, she felt lost for all of a few seconds. Then her stomach growled again, and she quickly grabbed whatever food was in front of her and started eating. She was seriously starting to realize she hadn't eaten in what felt like a day or so, something that her stomach was very much not happy about.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:36 am

Hibari and Yagyu sat at the same table with Naomi, smiling as Mallow, Lana, Intern, and Manager set the tableware at every table. Though in a blink of an eye, Manager had appeared to have ran to every table and set every thing up. Knowing Naomi would be confused with this and explained to Naomi.

"Manager can move really fast. He calls it his 'Don't Blink' ability. He calls it that because" Yagyu explained as he rushed by, setting the napkins before suddenly disappearing, "Case and point." Their table was filled with deliciously cooked meals; fish stew, hamburger steaks, baked potatoes, fried chicken, and cooked vegetables!

Hibari looked at the food, drooling as her mouth watered. She would attempt to dig into her steak before Yagyu lightly slapped her hands. "Hibari, mind your manners. Everyone hasn't been seated yet!" Yagyu scolded. Hibari pouted her cheeks and lowered her head, her tummy grumbling.

"I'm sowwy," Hibari apologized before Yagyu rubbed her head and chuckled.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by veritech892 Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:43 pm

Naomi's jaw dropped as food seemingly appeared on every table thanks to Manager's 'Don't Blink' ability, her jaw dropping despite the warning she had received from Yagyu. "Whooooa." She whispered in awe, staring at Manager for a moment before she realized what she was doing and turned back to Yagyu. "That's amazing!"

As the food appeared, Naomi stared down at it hungrily, she could feel her stomach growling. She started to pick up her food, but as Yagyu scolded Hibari, realized that it would be rude and slowly replaced the food on her plate, glancing around to make sure that no one had seen her. Instead she turned to Yagyu and Hibari, "Do you guys always get something like this for dinner?" She asked, hardly able to imagine it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:23 am

Once every was seated down, Manager finally said everyone should say thanks for their food and everyone finally dug in. "Itadakimasu!" everyone said as they clasped their hands together and dug in. Hibari happily dug into her hamburger steak while Yagyu took a sip of her fish stew. When she heard Naomi's question, she smiled and said, "Mhm. Mallow used to do a lot of volunteer work back in Hawaii. She often cooked for the orphanages and Manager even said she was a possible candidate to the special school he attended. But Mallow apparently wanted to continue working and volunteering."

Suddenly Mallow and Lana would walk over to their table and smiled. "Heyo! Got room for two more?" Mallow asked. Yagyu smiled and nodded. Mallow and Lana sat down happily and looked at Naomi.

"So? How's my cooking? Hope it's to your liking!" Mallow said with a big smile as Lana started to drink her fish stew.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by veritech892 Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:01 am

Naomi looked around as everyone else clasped their hands, "Itadakismasu." She repeated a second later, hoping that she had actually said it properly as she clasped her hands together as well. The moment everyone else started to eat, she went straight to it as well, looking over everything and choosing the stew as well. As Yagyu started talking, she turned her attention to the girl while still devouring spoonfuls of her meal.

"Oh wow!" She exclaimed happily, taking a momentary break from eating so that she could breath and speak. "That's amazing, that's so sweet of her! She must have gotten a lot of practice, no wonder her food is so good!" She continued, before resuming her meal.

"Im'f gud!" She started, her mouth still full of food as Mallow joined them. She paused, realizing what she had just done, then swallowed before repeating, "It's good!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:05 am

Mallow laughed when Naomi answered her question with her mouth full before swallowing to repeat her answer. "Thanks! Lana here helped me with the fish stew though! After all, fish is her specialty!" Mallow laughed as she ruffled Lana's hair again, causing her to blush. Lana would stop drinking her stew to explain herself.

"I-It really isn't much," Lana said shyly, "I just grew up in a small fishing village so we worked with fish a lot. That's all." Mallow laughed as she smushed Lana's cheeks and rubbed them, causing Lana to yelp and flail her little arms slightly.

"Hahaha! Oh you," Mallow giggled before turning back to Naomi, "So Naomi, what's your manager like?"

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next