by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 165 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 162 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor, ihateocrecolors, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Sleeping in (For Ragdoll)

2 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Sleeping in (For Ragdoll) - Page 3 Empty Re: Sleeping in (For Ragdoll)

Post by veritech892 Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:28 am

Naomi laughed, following along behind him, sticking close to Hibari. "Thank you!" She exclaimed, flashing Manager a giant grin as he held the door for her, scampering inside and making sure to buckle up. Safety first, after all.

"Wow Hibari, do you get driven around like this a lot?" She asked, somewhat in awe. She mostly relied on public transit to get around, or just running when she didn't have enough cash to make the trip. In fact, she seemed to be running a lot more recently, so the idea of getting driven to and from matches blew her mind. It was the most mindblowing thing she could think of, right until they actually got to the mansion Manager had called a dorm.

"Whoooooa!" She shouted, bouncing in excitement as her jaw practically hit the floor. "You live here? No way! Ah, this is so amazing!" She continued, looking over at Hibari in excitement as Manager headed off to his office or something. Her focus was now solely on hanging out with who she was now convinced to be the coolest friend ever.

"Alright, let's go!" Naomi agreed, leaping from the car and rushing after Hibari, absolutely vibrating out of sheer excitement.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:11 am

Hibari happily skipped to the dormitory's entrance, giggling to herself as she hopped into the dormitory lobby. Despite Manager calling their place a dormitory, a hotel would've been a better word to describe it. The lobby itself was pretty decked out with a relaxation lounge with couches and a glass coffee table with a huge flat-screen TV. A bar on the other side and a kitchen and eating area that's set for about 30 people.

Sitting at the relaxation lounge was Mavis and Meredy playing a video game on the TV while in the kitchen Mallow and Lana cooking up something tasty. Mallow would notice Hibari and say hi.

"Oh hey there Hibari! How was your match?" Mallow said with a smile. Hibari laughed and jumped up and down.

"Mallow-chan smells yummy!" Hibari cheered before turning around and hugging Naomi-chan, "Hibari lost but Hibari got new friend!" Mallow would turn off the stove to let her fish stew cool down while Lana climbed off the stool she was standing on and looked up at Naomi.

"Hello there," Lana said shyly, hiding behind Mallow. Mallow laughed.

"Well that's great! Nice to meet'cha! I'm Mallow and this adorable little thing is Lana!" Mallow introduced herself before turning to look at Mavis and Meredy, "Those two are Mavis and Meredy. Blonde is Mavis, pinky is Meredy. Hey! Both of you, show some manners and say hi!"

"Hello!" the two girls said as they were glued to their video game on the huge flat-screen TV. Mallow sighed with a smile, "Oh boy. Sorry about their rude manners. Anyway, what's your name?"

Mallow:
Lana:
Mavis:
Meredy:

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by veritech892 Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:23 am

Naomi looked more like a cat than a person as she entered the lobby, skittering around and looking at this, and than, her focus snapping from object to object as she went. "Wow! Oh! Oh wow! Ah!" She gasped, each time more impressed than the last. "I can't believe you live here!" She gasped as she rushed back to Hibari's side, a giant grin plastered on her face. "Am I gonna get to meet your dorm mates?"

Naomi bounced in excitement as her question was answered for her, only stopping in order to hug Hibari back as she felt her friend wrap around her.

"Hi!" Naomi cheered, smiling at the two, "My name's Naomi! It's such a pleasure to meet you, you know, this is all so great I just met Hibari and she's so nice and I mean I didn't really expect to go into my first match and make a new friend, you know? And now I'm here and this place is just SO nice, and I can't believe you all actually live here!" She rambled, trailing off as she took a deep breath.

"Oh, it's alright! They seem busy!" Naomi replied to Mallow, waving to the two girls who were obviously paying more attention to their game than anything else. "I don't mind, I'm just happy to be here with Hibari." She added, smiling down at her friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:42 am

"Haha! Well that's great! I can already tell we're going to be great friends too! Isn't that right Lana?" Mallow asked, ruffling the blue-hair Canadian behind her. Lana puffed her cheeks and blushed as Mallow ruffled her hair. Lana nodded before turning back to their fish stew and climbed back on her stool to look into the pot.

"Stew," Lana said before turning on the stove to cook the fish stew again. Mallow turned to Lana and nodded before turning back to Naomi and Hibari.

"Well I hope you two have fun! Lana and I have to finish cooking dinner for everyone!" Mallow smiled before turning back to stir the stew.

Hibari giggled as she started tugging on Naomi's hand and pointing to the direction of a hallway. "Let's go up to Hibari's room!" Hibari said as she pulled Naomi down the hallway. Hibari's room was on the second floor so she and Naomi could take the flight of stairs or elevator. Being how energetic she was, Hibari pulled Naomi with her up the stairs! There they met Abigail walking down with her normally expressionless face. Seeing Hibari prompted a small smile and looking at Naomi, gave her a slightly puzzled look.

"Hello Hibari. I assume you lost against Ms. Naomi Tsukuda?" Abigail asked as she stopped and decided for a small greeting, "Hello Ms. Naomi Tsukuda, my name is Abigail Snow. I come from Canada, a pleasure to meet you." Abigail took a slight bow as she introduced herself. Abigail was wearing a white-shirt and oddly enough, "mom jeans".

"Mommy!" Hibari cheered as she went and hugged Abigail, causing her smile to grow wider.

"Hibari, you. I'm Abigail, remember?" Abigail let out a small chuckle as she patted Hibari's head.

Abigail:

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by veritech892 Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:53 am

"Ah! I'm so happy to hear that, I think we'll be great friends too!" Naomi cheered, smiling at the two of them, especially at Lana as she went back to her cooking. "That smells super good! We'll leave you to your cooking, hope to talk to you more soon!" She continued, feeling Hibari tugging on her hand and deciding it was a good time to go.

"Alright Hibari, lead the way!" She exclaimed, letting herself be pulled down the hallway, and bounding up the stairs along with her friend. As they saw Abigail up ahead, Naomi skidded to a halt, smiling happily at Abigail, then at Hibari. If she knew Hibari, then she must be friendly as far as Naomi thought.

"Oh!" She said, turning back to Abigail as she heard her name. "You know my name already? Wow, you must be real smart! It's so nice to meet you, Abigail!" Naomi tried to give a bow in return, but stumbled a bit, not being particularly used to it. As she did so, she watched Hibari hug Abigail.

"Wow, she really likes you!" Naomi said, her eyes shining. "You two must be great friends!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:04 am

Abigail would look up at Naomi with a smile, a rare sight to be hold for the Silent Strategist. "Thank you for the compliment but I'm not too sure about that. I normally watch over her when Yagyu or Manager can't."

Hibari would suddenly look up at Abigail and giggle, "But Mommy is very nice to Hibari! And doesn't Mommy really like Daddy?" Abigail's face would immediately turn red when Hibari said that.

"W-W-What do you mean Hibari? I don't get what you're saying," Abigail stuttered nervously.

"Yeah! Mommy always whisper stuff about Daddy! Like-," Hibari was about to continue to talk before Abigail clamped her hands over Hibari's mouth and laughed nervously.

"You silly goose, why don't you go up to your room and play with Ms. Naomi, hm? I'm sure Yagyu misses you too!" Abigail laughed as she hurried Hibari up the stairs before quickly rushing back down,bowing in front of Naomi out of respect before running off.

Hibari would brighten up when she remembered Yagyu and started hurrying. "Come on! Come on! Yagyu-chan is waiting!" Hibari laughed.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by veritech892 Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:18 am

Naomi smiled back, "I don't know, she seems pretty taken with you." She giggled, pointing out how Hibari was clinging to her. As soon as Hibari spoke again though, Naomi started giggling uncontrollably, putting her hands in front of of her cheeks as she watched Abigail begin stuttering. It seemed that she had stumbled upon some tasty gossip, which she would keep to herself obviously.

Naomi took Hibari's hand and tugged her towards the stairs. "Yeah Hibari, come on! I wanna meet your other friends!" She exclaimed, deciding to try and relieve Abigail a little. She made another attempt at a bow as Abigail rushed off, this one just about as bad as the rest, before following Hibari upstairs.

"Alright! I'm coming!" She laughed, "So I take it this Yagyu is another friend of yours?" She asked, "I've sure heard her name a lot!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:34 am

Hibari nodded her head vigorously as she and Naomi walked down to her room. "Yagyu-chan is Hibari's great great great biggest bestest besty super friend!" Hibari giggled and hugged Naomi, "Naomi-chan is also Hibari's big friend too!" Once the two of them reached her room, the door immediately swung open and Yagyu was standing there, wearing her old school uniform, wearing a panic and scared expression.

"Hibari! Where have you been!? You're not hurt are you!?" Yagyu cried out as she practically lunged at Hibari and pulled her in for a hug, smooshing Hibari's head in between her breasts. Hibari simply giggled as she hugged Yagyu back, not caring that she was practically being smothered.

"I was so worried about you!" Yagyu exclaimed before she saw Naomi and her eye narrowed, "Hm? Who are you?"

Yagyu:

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by veritech892 Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:44 am

"Oh wow!" Naomi gasped as she listened to the list of additional bests and greats Hibari added to Yagyu's friendship. These two must have been almost inseparable! It was kind of mind boggling that she hadn't seen this girl already. "I'm so excited to meet her! She sounds like a really good friend!"

Upon entering, Naomi couldn't help but giggle a bit as Yagyu grabbed Hibari and immediately had the smaller girl's head between her breasts. Hibari didn't seem to mind of course, though she didn't ever when breasts were involved in Naomi's experience. This girl sure did care about Hibari though from how panicked she was, though it's not like the smaller girl was ever in any danger, Naomi wouldn't do anything untoward after all.

"Hiya! I'm Naomi, nice to meet you!" She exclaimed, completely missing the narrowed eyes pointed in her direction. "Hibari was my first opponent, and now we're friends! Isn't that great? My first match and I already made a friend, she's a really great wrestler too! I mean, I won, but she put up a fight, even when she was out of it, I'm really glad I got to go up against her!" She continued, rambling again as she bounced excitedly. "You must be Yagyu, I've heard a lot about you!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:59 am

Yagyu would give Naomi a suspicious look, slowly edging backwards with Hibari. "Yes...I'm Yagyu. You didn't hurt Hibari at all did you?" Yagyu questioned, a bit hesitant at the girl. She was always overprotective to Hibari, adopting her best friend as her younger sister since they were little, thus developing some what of a "sister complex" despite them not being sisters.

"Well...it's nice to meet you Naomi-chan," Yagyu said, "So...you're Hibari's friend, eh? Is that right Hibari?" Hibari would pop out of Yagyu's breasts, giggling.

"Yeah! Yeah! Naomi-chan is Hibari's friend!" Hibari giggled before going to hug Naomi-chan, pressing her face in between Naomi-chan's breasts, "See!"

Yagyu would look distraught when Hibari hugged Naomi and wanted to grab her back but restrained herself. "Then why don't you both come in? I have your favourite sweets Hibari," Yagyu said with a smile. Hibari would look at Yagyu with wide eyes and quickly jumped into their room and ran into their small living room. But just as Naomi entered, Yagyu would shut the door and press the slightly shorter girl up against the wall.

"Listen here Naomi-chan. I don't trust you. No hard feelings but I simply don't trust anyone I meet right away," Yagyu said sternly, "And I don't like you being so close to Hibari, not one bit. She's my friend and I want her safe."

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next