by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 165 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 165 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Sleeping in (For Ragdoll)

2 posters

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Sleeping in (For Ragdoll) - Page 11 Empty Re: Sleeping in (For Ragdoll)

Post by veritech892 Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:15 am

"Oh wow Lana. It's really nice, thank you so much!" She said, grinning brightly across the table at her. "Ah! I'm not surprised that you have a talent with fish if you worked with it so much. You obviously have a talent for this." She added, giggling as Lana flailed her arms and yelped. Everyone she had met here was so nice so far.

"O-oh." She said, a little shyly, in response to Mallow's question. "Well, I mean, I kind of, sorta, don't have one?" She more asked than said. "I've been kinda self representing? It got me a match with Hibari so far!" She added quickly, almost defensively.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:27 am

"Oh my! Isn't that difficult for you?" Mallow asked worriedly, a bit concern for her new friend. Yagyu nodded, "It's honestly less of a hassle on you if you had a responsible manager to help you." Mallow would then light up as she smacked her hand over her other as she gasped and a light bulb lit above her head.

"I got an idea! Why don't you simply just ask Manager for a contract?" Mallow suggested. Yagyu would hush Mallow to keep her voice down at the dinner table. Mallow blushed slightly and giggled before using her indoor voice. Yagyu shook her head as Lana and Hibari started trading their meals to have a sample of the other's dinner.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by veritech892 Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:34 am

"I mean, I suppose it's been a bit slow and that, but I mean I have an apartment, and now I'm starting to get matches? I think? Well, I've only had a single one I suppose, but I don't know, I just don't wanna be a pain you know and it feels kind of weird just going up to a manager who's already looking after so many people and just asking if they'd take me too and yeah, my apartment's not great, and I have to take the bus to work, but, uhm..." Naomi's rambling stopped as she trailed off, having apparently lost track of her point. She sat there for a moment, clearly thinking furiously as she tried to figure out what to say next.

"Uhm. I guess I could." She finally conceded, looking around at everyone sitting at the table, and the tables around them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:43 am

Yagyu and Mallow smiled at Yagyu and nodded with approval. "Why don't you ask him after dinner? Everyone normally goes off to bed by then. We'll make sure no one interrupts, okay?" Yagyu said with a smile, Mallow giving an approving nod while Lana and Hibari ended up getting some food on her nose before they helped each other wipe their faces. After dinner, when everyone else cleaned up their plates and put them into the sink, everyone retired back to their rooms.

Manager was in the kitchen alone, washing the dishes while Intern sat at one of the tables reading a gun catalog. Mallow and Yagyu would assure Naomi everything was alright from behind the corner that led into the lobby and ushered her to go and approach him.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by veritech892 Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:48 am

"Ah, okay!" Naomi said, blushing a little as she thought about how the encounter would go. To hide this, she essentially buried her face in the food as she scarfed down as much as she could physically handle. By the end of the meal, she had probably eaten a little too much, and definitely felt like she was stuffed a little too full as she cleaned off her dishes and put them into the sink, then looked around as Mallow and Yagyu assured her.

Taking a deep breath, Naomi stepped forwards. "Uh, Manager." She said, vibrating from nervous energy as she approached him. "Hey, uhm, how's it going? I uh, look, I, er, Yagyu and Mallow were talking to me and they said, um, well, I mean, I don't want to be a bother or anything, but, well, you see, they, well we, thought maybe, uhm..." She stammered, face turning pink as she spoke. "Are you looking for any other wrestlers?" She finally blurted out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:54 am

As Manager was cleaning the dishes, he would notice Naomi approaching him and turned off the sink before drying his hands to face the girl properly. He would wait and listen patiently as the girl before him tripped over her own words, cute, but finally when she got to the point and asked whether or not he was looking for any new wrestlers, he simply smiled.

"Am I looking for any new wrestlers, huh?" Manager said before scratching the back of his head, "Well, I do genuinely scout often but currently at the moment? I'm not exactly." Manager knew about Naomi's current status and living conditions. Despite how stalkerish it seemed, he always kept tabs on every single wrestler and manager in AFW. And he also knew Naomi's living conditions wasn't exactly the most comfortable but he wouldn't mind taking her in.

"Although, I don't mind taking in another I suppose," Manager said with a smile, looking off to the side after letting Naomi a bit down before bringing her back up. He knew that surprises tended to be something people enjoyed.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by veritech892 Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:59 am

"Oh, okay." Naomi said, the energy leaving her at the first comment. "I kind of figured you might not be, I'll just go catch a bus back home. Thank you very much for the food, and for bringing me over, it was nice to meet you and hopefully I'll see you around sometime? I mean I - WAIT WHAT?!" She asked, the last comment finally registering in her head. "Wh-wa-what?" She asked, not sure what to make of this.

"I mean, are you sure? I've only had one match and I mean I won it but I - I should stop talking now and just thank you, shouldn't I?" She asked, vibrating from excitement again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:08 am

Manager gave Naomi a wide smile while Intern silently chuckled behind her catalog as Manager bent forward and tapped Naomi's nose jokingly. "It's really no biggy. You might've only had one match, and pretty new to AFW, but the way I see it, that's just another way of saying you got a whole lot of potential in you to become something great!" Manager said as his glasses tinted a bit to reveal his warm, passionate caring eyes, before he straightened himself back before making things too uncomfortable for Naomi, "Lets go to my office and we can settle the contract there. Intern! Mind finishing things up for me?"

Intern glanced at Manager and nodded as he started to walk into the hallway where Mallow and Yagyu was. He would notice them right away and flick the both of them in the forehead. "Hey you two, its getting pretty late. You should be going to bed, I don't need you two sleeping in tomorrow," Manager said in a very father like tone, which made Yagyu and Mallow smile before they gave Naomi thumbs up and ran back upstairs to their rooms.

"Welp Miss Naomi, lets head up shall we?" Manager said as he led the girl to the elevator and pressed the third floor. Once they reach the third floor, he would walk all the way down to the end of the hallway where his office was and opened it. It looked pretty much exactly like the one at the AFW building and he flipped the switch.

It was a nice, beautiful and calming room. It looked like one of those fancy CEO offices with a glass window behind the back of the desk and bookcases pressed against the wall. A round coffee table in the center and couches surrounding it. It was nicely carpeted and one would wonder how a 19 year old was able to get the money for this kind of set up. He would walk over to a mini kitchen in the corner and asked Naomi, "Care for some honey tea?"

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by veritech892 Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:15 am

Naomi stayed very still as Manager poked her in the nose, then stared at him, as if she couldn't really believe what was going on and was expecting to wake up from a dream at any second. The fact that she wasn't waking up just made her vibrate more, full of nervous energy. "Uh! Okay! Alright! Sounds like a plan!" She exclaimed, following along behind Manager as he led her off.

As they reached where Mallow and Yagyu were, she stayed quiet as Manager spoke to them, then mouthed "thank you" to them both and gave them both thumbs up as they headed off. She followed Manager into the elevator, then into his office. As he entered, she fluttered about, "oooh"ing and "ahh"ing at every thing she saw. "Oh, uh, yes please!" She said, looking over to the mini kitchen he had. How did he afford all this? She wondered to herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:22 am

Manager nodded with a smile as he secretly pulled out all the things he needed from behind his back with his ability, "Cartoon Logic", and started making the tea. As he waited for the tea to be ready, he sat down in his chair behind his desk before saying, "Have a seat." Manager pointed to the comfy couch in front of his desk as he pulled out some paper from inside his desk.

"Well Miss Naomi, here's all the papers detailing what I offer. Housing here at the dorm, custom made costumes and attires, meals, medical treatments, setting up your matches, training, and pretty much anything you'd ask. Well as long as its within my abilities," Manager explained as he passed the papers to Naomi before the kettle started to screech. Manager would quickly "Blink" over there and poured the honey tea into two cups, one for him and one for Naomi. Manager would walk over to Naomi with her cup and hand it to her before sitting next to her and sighing, taking a sip of his honey tea. After giving her time to read over everything, Manager would look at Naomi and ask, "So? I assume you're happy with this?"

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next