by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:44 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by hunter of speed Today at 1:22 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:29 am

Who is online?
In total there are 104 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 103 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Sleeping in (For Ragdoll)

2 posters

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Sleeping in (For Ragdoll) - Page 7 Empty Re: Sleeping in (For Ragdoll)

Post by veritech892 Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:01 am

"Oh, it's super scary, but I'm not too stressed. I mean, yeah, rent is a problem, and I live in a tiny apartment right now, and I mostly eat instant food, but it's not so bad." She responded, staying happy. "I uh, a manager?" She asked, blushing a little bit and looking away. "Well, uh, no, I mean, I kind of... self represent?" She more asked than said. Naomi was a bit in over her head, not that she'd ever admit that to anyone though, but still evening getting the match against Hibari had been a stroke of luck for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:06 am

Yagyu gave Naomi a worried look and said, "That's no way to live! You have to be eating healthy, and living alone in the city most be frightening!" Yagyu was at first suspicious of Naomi but now she was feeling empathy and pity for Naomi. She knew personally how horrible it was to live in the city and eat nothing but instant food, scraping by with what little they could make. Plus rent was never too cheap. An idea then popped in her head, and she smiled at Naomi.

"Why don't you ask Manager to become your manager? He's pretty much the main reason Hibari and I are living here. He takes care of housing, food, and anything else for us. All we do is train and wrestle," Yagyu explained, knowing full well Hibari would love this and Manager would be more than happy to help out another girl.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by veritech892 Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:12 am

"Ah! I mean, it's fine, it's alright. I don't mind." Naomi said, blushing out of embarrassment as Yagyu worried over her. She wasn't used to getting this kind of attention and it was showing as she squirmed uncomfortably under Yagyu's comments. "I mean I have a place to sleep, and food, right? That's not so bad!" She quietly exclaimed, trying to assure both her new friend, and herself.

"Wh-what?" Naomi asked, blinking at Yagyu's most recent comment. "Really? I mean, I don't wanna be a pain or anything. Do you think he'd be up for it?" She asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:18 am

"Naomi-chan, Manager is already looking after 17 of us, I'm pretty sure he doesn't care looking after one more. He's always out scouting and patrolling you could say for girls in need of help. I'm sure he'll be more than happy to help you out," Yagyu said with a smile. Yagyu would yawn slightly, feeling a bit drowsy herself, stretching her arms and was careful not to move her lap too much as Hibari suddenly shifted weight and rolled off Naomi and Yagyu's laps and near the bottom half of the bed, grabbing a rabbit pillow and hugging it with a smile on her face.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by veritech892 Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:23 am

"Oh." Naomi said, taking a moment to process this. She could have a manager. Would she get to live in a room like this, with other wrestlers around her? This all seemed so unreal, she could hardly believe that she might be getting out of her small cramped apartment and under a manager. Would that mean she'd get more matches, or training? "Oh! I mean, I can talk to him about it." She said, looking down at Hibari rolling around the bed with her bunny pillow. She looked so happy, Naomi couldn't help but feel hopeful about her chances.

"Thank you Yagyu." She said, turning to her new friend and pulling her into a hug.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:03 am

Yagyu would be taken back slightly and blush when Naomi pulled her in for a hug, looking off to the side in embarrassment. "I-It's no problem. It is only a suggestion after all," Yagyu whispered as she closed her eye. It was at this moment that Hibari would let out a big yawn before sitting up and stretching her arms.

"Hibari had a nice nappy time!" Hibari cheered before looking to see Naomi-chan hugging Yagyu-chan! Hibari cheered with glee as she went and dove at her two friends, hugging them and smooshing her face in between both their breasts.

"Hibari Attack!" Hibari giggled as she motorboated her two friends' breasts, making kiddy fart noises as she did.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by veritech892 Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:49 am

Naomi smiled, not seeming to notice Yagyu looking off in embarrassment, and pulled her further into the hug. "Still, thank you very much. It means a lot to me." She whispered, before turning her head as Hibari's yawn distracted her.

"Did you have a nice nap Hibari?" Naomi asked cheerfully, grinning broadly as Hibari informed them of how nice her hap had been. Naomi then giggled and blushed as Hibari pushed her face between her and Yagyu's breasts and motorboated them. "Haha, that tickles!" She giggled, before bouncing her breasts for Hibari again, seeing as she seemed to have liked it enough the last couple of times this had happened.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:03 am

"Hibari had great nappy time!" Hibari giggled before Naomi started bouncing her breasts again, causing Hibari to laugh even more. Yagyu smiled as she saw her friend having fun with her new friend. Yagyu start bouncing her breasts as well to add to Hibari's enjoyment. Hibari was as happy as she could be when Yagyu started bouncing her breasts as well. For about 5 minutes or so, Hibari played in her little fun castle before she noticed her favourite show was on!

"Powerpuff Girls!" Hibari cheered as she sat up and watched the TV intently with a huge smile on her face, laughing. Yagyu let out a sigh as she sat up and looked at Hibari as she happily watched TV.

"Well I guess you and I get some rest time, huh, Naomi-chan?" Yagyu said with a smile.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by veritech892 Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:10 am

Naomi smiled as Yagyu joined in on the breast bouncing fun, and she kept laughing as Hibari kept going. The pink haired girl sure did have a lot of energy, not that Naomi minded, she had a ton of energy herself and could keep going for a while. Though, she couldn't say she wasn't somewhat relieved when Hibari got distracted by the TV. By the end of the five minutes, Naomi's arms felt like she had just done a nice workout.

"Looks like it," Naomi smiled, looking over at Yagyu. "She can sure go, can't she?" She laughed, wiping some sweat from her forehead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:28 am

"Mhm," Yagyu nodded as she sat up to shake her arms a bit before wiping off some sweat from her forehead, "Always has been a fairly active girl. Let's just sit back and watch some TV for a bit." Yagyu would watch the TV next to Naomi as Hibari happily tilted left and right as the show progressed. They were watching the entire series in one go but two hours later, it seemed Hibari was getting tired again.

Yagyu noticed this and asked Hibari, "Does Hibari need another nappy time?" Hibari yawned and nodded. Yagyu smiled as she turned off the TV while Hibari crawled her way to Naomi and Yagyu. Extending her arms out like a child, Hibari said, "Huggy."

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next