Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 112 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 109 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo, Underdog21, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Sleeping in (For Ragdoll)

2 posters

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Sleeping in (For Ragdoll) - Page 8 Empty Re: Sleeping in (For Ragdoll)

Post by veritech892 Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:36 am

"I can tell." Naomi giggled, watching Hibari tilting her head from side to side as the show played out on the screen in front of them. "That sounds good to me, I could go for a break." She added, shifting around on the bed in order to get comfortable.

Once nice and comfy, Naomi focused on the show, just enjoying the cartoon for what it was for the next couple of hours. She may have dozed off for a bit in the middle, her eyes drooping slowly closed about an hour in, and then her breathing slowing as a bit of drool escaped her mouth and she slumped back in bed. It was just so comfy, she couldn't help herself. But fifteen minutes later, she shook herself awake and looked around to see if anyone had noticed before quietly shifting back into her old position.

"Awww, come here." Naomi said, extending her arms as Hibari crawled over towards them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:40 am

Hibari would slowly crawl onto Naomi's lap, sitting so her head would rest on Naomi's breasts as she slumped down to get comfortable. She then extended her arms out at Yagyu as if to tell her to come. Yagyu got the idea and looked at Naomi if she understood before she scotched over, sitting on her knees in front of Naomi, her breasts pushed into Hibari's face. Hibari slid down slightly from Naomi's lap so she could sit in both her friends' laps as she said with a muffled voice, "Muggy~!"

Yagyu chuckled as she would wrap her arms around Hibari for a gentle bearhug, pushing her breasts against Hibari's face even more as her cute kawaii friend was now trapped in between Naomi and Yagyu and hopefully a double bearhug.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by veritech892 Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:55 am

Naomi smiled as she puffed out her chest a little to help Hibari get more comfortable, wrapping her arms around the pink haired girl. She looked Yagyu in the eye and gave a knowing nod to her as she sat up on her knees and pushed her breasts into Hibari's face. "There you go." She said softly.

As Yagyu pulled Hibari in from one side, Naomi put her in a bearhug from the other, trapping her between the girls in her desired double bearhug.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:42 am

Yagyu would slowly tighten the bearhug, soothing Hibari as her eyes felt heavy being smothered in between the two huge breasts. "Mmmmph~," Hibari said, saying how much she loved them, smiling beneath Yagyu and Naomi's breasts. She would paw at Naomi and Yagyu's arms as they squeezed, her face starting turn a light shade of red from the lack of oxygen, but she didn't mind. She only giggled lightly as she was continued to be smothered to sleep.

Yagyu looked down at Hibari with a caring eye before looking at Naomi and whispering, "I think she likes this."

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by veritech892 Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:49 am

Naomi tightened her hold on Hibari as well, watching her paw at their arms as they squeezed in on her. Not that she seemed to mind though, seeing as she kept giggling the entire time. It made Naomi smile, though she had to think for a second. In the past Hibari seemed to like her to give her a good night kiss, but she wasn't sure with Yagyu here if she should. She struggled with the decision for a few seconds as they smothered her to sleep before deciding to do it anyways, giving the pink haired girl a goodnight kiss.

"She ah, asked me to do that when we had out match, so..." Naomi trailed off, blushing a bit as she looked up at Yagyu. "Yeah, I think she does like it." She whispered back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:25 am

Yagyu looked at Naomi and simply smiled with a knowing look. "I guessed so. Hibari really loves being hugged and smothered, I'd been surprise if she hadn't done this!" Yagyu chuckled before asking, "And let me guess, did she ask for a good night kiss too? I always give her a good night kiss before she falls asleep. So she just asks out of habit by now."

Yagyu chuckled before looking back down at Hibari and planted a good night kiss on her forehead before looking at Naomi, as if telling her it was her turn now.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by veritech892 Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:33 am

Naomi giggled a bit, "Ah, yeah, she's been pretty adamant on it every time she's wanted a nap with me around, so I guessed it was pretty common." She said, smiling back at Yagyu. "That's so cute." She quietly mewed, her eyes going starry. "That's adorable, you're such a good friend."

Naomi nodded at the look that Yagyu gave her, and leaned in down to Hibari's forehead. "Goodnight Hibari~" She cooed, giving her a gently kiss on the forehead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:44 am

Yagyu blushes and smiles, "T-Thanks, but I feel like I be an even better friend. I want to get stronger to be able to protect Hibari by myself." Yagyu smiled at Naomi as Hibari giggled lightly, her eye lids drooping down before her eyes finally rolled back and she finally fell limp in between her two friends with a smile, her head bright red. Her arms drooped down to her sides and draped over Yagyu's and Naomi's arms as she snored lightly in between the two pair of breasts.

Last edited by Ragdoll_Jobbers on Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by veritech892 Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:56 am

"I'm sure you'll manage it." Naomi said, smiling at her happily. "You're already pretty strong, I'll be honest I thought you were gonna crush me during our little spar back there." She giggled quietly, looking down at Hibari who was now sleeping and snoring between their breasts. "I'm sure if you keep training, you'll get even stronger and be able to protect her even better."

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:04 am

Yagyu smiled at Naomi and blushed, "Thank you for the praise, but I know I'm far from strong yet. I still have to rely on Manager when it comes to situations that I can't handle. But I'm grateful for the praise." Hibari would squirm slightly in between her two friends, hugging them a little tighter. Yagyu chuckled lightly and stared at Naomi, "Care to take a short rest like this? I think we could both use a short nap huh?"

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next