Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 73 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 73 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Sleeping in (For Ragdoll)

2 posters

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Sleeping in (For Ragdoll) - Page 5 Empty Re: Sleeping in (For Ragdoll)

Post by veritech892 Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:41 am

Naomi giggled a bit as she felt Hibari cling to her, then turned a smirk back to Yagyu that practically said "I can do anything you can." Now that she had her full weight on Yagyu she was in a better position to keep the other girl down, especially with the added weight of Hibari between them.

"You look upset, maybe you'd like a turn?" Naomi teased quietly. Normally she didn't like to tease, but Yagyu had started this by challenging her to recognize her friendship with Hibari, so a bit of teasing couldn't hurt.

Yagyu's struggles were starting to move her though, and she quickly had to focus on keeping the larger girl down in order to try and stay on top.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:59 am

Yagyu would glare at Naomi and with grit teeth tried her best to push her arms up. Seeing Hibari enjoy herself would cause Yagyu from thrashing about, not wanting to have her fall off of her. Yagyu wasn't exactly the strongest of girls but with Hibari's safety on the line and having a bit more experience than her opponent, she knew she could overpower Naomi some how. Lifting up her lower body a bit, she would help slide Hibari downward and get Hibari's nose out of Naomi's breasts so she could breath properly. With a determined look, Yagyu would try to roll them around once again, so she could once again turn out on top!

"Not gonna give up that easily," Yagyu said with fire in her eye, holding Naomi down with as much force as she could while she started smothering Hibari again. All the rolling and smothering was making Hibari slightly dizzy, her eyes swirling and face turning a light shade of red but none the less, she was enjoying herself.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by veritech892 Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:06 am

Naomi's smirk faded as she felt herself rock on top of the two other girls. Yagyu sure was tough, not that she was going to get Naomi to stay down easily. Naomi pushed down with all the strength that she could, but she was starting to falter, and once Yagyu lifted her lower body it was over.

"Eeep!" Naomi yelped as he felt her lower body lift off the bed, and then found herself on the bottom yet again, and Yagyu was there on top of her with that determined look. Naomi growled lightly, "neither am I." She replied, fire in her eye as well. She squirmed under Yagyu, trying to wrap her legs around the other girl's waist and leverage herself so that at the very least, she wasn't on the bottom anymore.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:29 am

Yagyu would feel Naomi wrapping her legs around her waist in an attempt to fight back but this only urged Yagyu to pin Naomi down harder. She knew she was losing grip, which meant she had to lull Hibari to sleep faster now. "Hush little baby don't say a word, go and get the rest that you deserve," Yagyu started singing a lullaby to help Hibari fall asleep and it was working. Hibari's pawing was starting to slow down and she felt Hibari yawning into her breasts. It wasn't long until Hibari would finally pass out and fall asleep between the two girls!

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by veritech892 Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:39 am

"Gah!" Naomi coughed as she felt Yagyu drive her further down into the bed. She glanced down at Hibari, and felt her heart sink as she saw her pawing slowing down. She was going to fall asleep any moment now, and Naomi was still stuck on the bottom with Yagyu pinning her down. She started to panic, looking up at Yagyu in a wild panic as she grabbing wildly at the larger girl.

No, she couldn't lose, she couldn't give up now! She had just made her first real friend here, and she wasn't going to let that be taken away from her, not without a fight at least. Her look of panic hardened into one of pure determination, and she put all her strength into one last grapple, grabbing at Yagyu from one side while pushing at her from the other. If she could, she would try and at least roll them enough so that both of them were on their sides.

If she managed it, at least she would finish on even footing. If not, she had at least given it her all. Either way, she started humming softly to help Hibari get to sleep, she seemed to be having a good time after all, and Naomi was determined to make sure that her friend enjoyed herself no matter the outcome.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:23 am

Yagyu was struggling to keep Naomi down but she could tell Hibari was finally going to sleep, feeling her pink-haired friend purring into her breasts which made her blush slightly before Naomi had a burst of strength, rolling them around once again! With a yelp, Yagyu would suddenly feel Naomi roll them onto their sides. Yagyu would grit her teeth as she grappled with Naomi, struggling to push her away and back onto her back. As she struggled with Naomi, Hibari was slowly drifting off, her head feeling dizzy and finally she would give Yagyu a hug as she fell asleep in between her two bestest friends!

Yagyu would realize Hibari had fallen asleep and sighed before suddenly letting go of Naomi and looked at her. "Seems like it was a draw," Yagyu whispered as she looked down at Hibari's sleeping face.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by veritech892 Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:35 am

Naomi almost couldn't believe it when she managed to get onto her side, but she couldn't let herself be distracted now. Yagyu obviously wasn't going to let her off easy, and she had to keep fighting with everything she had to keep the larger girl from pinning her again. There was no way she was going to lose now!

When Yagyu would release Naomi, it took her a few moments before she actually realized what was going on, but one look at Hibari told her everything she needed to know.

"Looks like it," she whispered back, not wanting to wake the pink haired girl. "So what now?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:45 am

Yagyu stared at Naomi carefully, closely examining her before letting out a sigh and hugging Hibari gently, brushing her hair lightly. "As much as I don't want to, I have to admit, you are pretty good," Yagyu whispered glancing down at Hibari, "And seeing how much Hibari likes you, I guess I can learn to get used to you too." Yagyu would slightly scoot backward and lift Hibari up slightly to bring her adorable sleeping face out of her breasts, letting her nuzzle against her as she slept.

"I guess having another friend watch Hibari wouldn't be too bad," Yagyu smiled slightly as she brushed Hibari's hair.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by veritech892 Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:55 am

Naomi watched Yagyu carefully for a few moments, not really sure what was going on with her right now. Had she managed to impress her enough that she wouldn't have an issue with her friendship with Hibari? Or was she going to take issue with Naomi still? She hadn't been able to tell what Yagyu had been thinking since she met the girl, so being inspected by her like this was making Naomi more than a little tense.

When Yagyu finally spoke after what, to Naomi, had seemed an eternity she let out a small excited squeaking noise before covering her mouth with her hands. "Sorry." She whispered sheepishly, looking at Hibari as she slept. She was so cute while sleeping, and the way Yagyu brushed her hair, Naomi could tell the two were good friends.

"So, does this make us friends too?" She whispered, looking up at Yagyu with a hopeful smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:03 am

When Naomi asked whether or not they were friends, Yagyu would blush slightly and glance to the side. "I...I guess us being friends wouldn't be too bad," Yagyu whispered. Unlike Hibari, Yagyu always found it more difficult to make friends but she supposed Naomi was a nice enough person that she could eventually warm up to her.

"Listen, sorry about this whole thing. I'm just...rather overprotective with Hibari. We've been together for a long time so she's very precious to me," Yagyu explained shyly, a bit embarrassed because of her hotheadedness, blushing even more. Hibari would giggle in her sleep as she hugged Yagyu tighter and nuzzled back into Yagyu's breasts, murmuring about Mr. Bunny and sweets.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next