Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 89 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 89 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Conventions And Coincidences.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Conventions And Coincidences. Empty Conventions And Coincidences.

Post by Guest Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:31 am

Something which young Avril hadn't accounted for when moving to a different country, was the possibility of foreign conventions. However recently she had been pleasantly surprised after spotting an advertisement for a very large one which was luckily local to her area. Having plenty of cash to spend as she pleased and loving nothing more than the idea of nerding out for an entire day, Avril had ordered a ticket immediately, staying up until the early hours of the morning to make sure that she was close to first in line in the online queue. Much to her pleasure, not only did she manage to get herself a ticket, she managed to nab herself an all-inclusive V.I.P ticket. Perfect. With everything sorted all Avril had to do now was wait for the day, and what a day it would surely be, she couldn't wait.

Avril:

On the day of the convention Avril awoke with spot on timing with the aid of her alarm clock, springing out of bed and aimlessly wondering around her home for a while to get ready to the best of her ability. Now on any other day the tinkerer wouldn't care much for her appearance, but today was an important one, important enough to dig through her clothing closet until she came across the perfect shirt. Wonder woman! The perfect embodiment of a female superhero, which just so happened to translate into the best kind of female superhero to print onto a white shirt! With her usual green hoodie, large glasses and black jeans prepared, Avril exited her home and carefully locked up, excitedly shuffling herself all the way to the convention centre.

Able to enter inside the moment she arrived at the building, Avril was just as blown away as she had hoped. Video games, artwork, television shows and far far more, all available for purchase and overall viewing enjoyment. More than prepared, the glasses clad girl had come equipped with more than enough funds to satisfy her throughout the entirety of the event, and it didn't take long at all before she went on a remarkable spending spree. In total, and very rapidly at that, Avril purchased. A couple of old fashioned consoles with matching controllers and games, three more shirts, five cuddly toys, two vintage figurines and a large bag full of foreign sweets. All that and she was still far from finished. Bags in hand the girl continued her hunt for goods, just as excited as she had been when she first arrived.

Back to top Go down

Conventions And Coincidences. Empty Re: Conventions And Coincidences.

Post by HighFly Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:43 pm

It had been a while since Alaina had been out. Her losing streak forced her to focus on training and thanks to a good friend she learned of the importance of being set mentally. Part of that was letting go of the career at times, stepping back and having fun. In the wake of her super hero themed match with Kat, the amazon found herself at a convention dressed up as another amazon of note in comic lore.

Alaina was in the wonder woman costume she wore on a few occasions to charity related things. Today though she fit right in at the convention crowd. People stopped her for pictures fairly frequently, her 5'8'' height along with her muscular 160b frame meaning she fit the bill as Wonderwoman. The only thing she didn't do was dye her hair black, it was her regular light brown color. Currently, Alaina had just finished posing with a few other Justice League members and had a mock pose with Poison Ivy for a few convention goers. She was making her way around to shop and look out for people to get her own pictures with at this point. Who couldn't pass up a picture with the ladies from Overwatch or a female Commander Sheperd?

As Alaina made her way to a stand selling a few t-shirts she liked, she happened to see a young lady with a Wonderwoman shirt on herself. "Oh nice shirt, I love it!" Alaina said with a smile and wink as she walked up to the young fan.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:47 pm

With her excited bubble of personal space popped as she found herself being spoken to Avril turned to see exactly who was addressing her, and her face lit up with pure awe. Wow, whoever this lady was, it was as if she had trained specifically to be the perfect Wonder-woman, well, her hair was the incorrect colour... But in the grand scheme of things that was a minor detail! She was a beautiful stranger and she had decided to speak to Avril in a friendly manner with a wink! For the first time in forever the tinkerers mind was screaming at her to play it cool!

"Ahem, well thank you very much, I'd like to say that your Wonder-woman costume is very on-point with it's accuracy. As well as that your overall physicality closely matches that of the actual fictional character so the whole identity definitely suits you." Avril explained as causally as she could with a friendly grin, unable to push her glasses up due to both of her hands being filled with bags, therefore being forced to jolt her head backwards a bit to force her large spectacles back up the bridge of her nose. "Perhaps you would like to pop to the drinks area so we might quench our thirsts to avoid dehydration, continuing this conversation at the same time to learn more about one another." The nerdy girl continued about as smoothly as a mile long strip of sandpaper, her awkward smile withstanding while she waited for an answer, her mind basically telling her that she had screwed up and only succeeded in making herself look strange.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:55 pm

"Haha thanks, my job requires me to stay in shape so this just kinda happened. I guess my love of a character and fitness ways sorta merged in a good way didn't they?" Alaina figured she was talking to a nervous teenager. She met a few fans like that at autograph signings and when she was recognized out on the town on those uncommon occasions. She nodded and smiled. "Ok sure, thatt sounds great! So what is your name?" Alaina asked as the two made their way out of the large crowd into a relatively quiet spot. At least it was a much less bustling spot.

"So what sort of stuff do ya like most? Games, comics, anime?" Alaina asked after a moment to keep the conversation going.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:37 am

"Heh, my names Avril. Might I enquire yours?" Avril Replied as she continued to shuffle towards the seated drinks area, glad that she apparently hadn't messed everything up within the first minute or so of speaking to somebody, looking forward to getting off of her feet for five minutes to rest these bags down. "What I like the most? Hm. Certainly a difficult question considering my fondness for each of the mentioned categories are relatively equal..." Avril thought out loud, having to think carefully for a moment before responding. "I suppose I'd have to say games, they are something I've always been good at and a great break from work!" The girl concluded, happy that she had picked what was for her, the correct answer.

It wouldn't be much longer until the duo reached the drinks area, at which time Avril wouldn't waste a single moment before sitting down, resting her large bags on either side of her.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:15 pm

Alaina smiled seeing Avril calm down just a bit. "I'm Alaina Sanders. Originally I was from San Diego, California but my job ended up bringing me here." Alaina said as the two walked.

Getting away from the crowds was a nice break for Alaina as well even if she had a lot less to carry around than Avril did. As they sat down she nodded at Avril's fondness for games. "That is cool, I was never a big game person. I was into tabletop games more than anything electronic but I sort of had to keep that a secret, none of my friends were into that sort of thing. I do like a lot of movies and a few comics too, that is what gave me the idea for this outfit." Alaina said as she motioned at her costume. "Whatcha do for work in this neck of the woods?" Alaina asked, curious as to what Avril did. Regardless, Alaina had found out recently the joy of taking a break from a stressful job so she could appreciate the escape gaming gave the young woman.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:45 pm

While eagerly listening to what Alaina had to say with a relatively goofy smile plastered across her face, Avril couldn't believe her luck. Not only had she been able to go to such a large convention and have a great time while she was there, she was also offered the possibility to make a friend in the process! An attractive friend who was currently dressed as Wonder-woman and shared her nerdy interests no less!

"Eheh... Well, bear with me on this one, most people don't believe me when I first tell them." Avril started off in a sly fashion, rather proud of the profession which she had chosen a career in and having no issue telling somebody if they asked her. "I'm a professional wrestler with the AFW." The tinkerer stated after leaning in a little closer and placing one of her elbows on the table. "Haven't really been around too long as of yet, but i'd like to say that I've already made quite a considerable impact despite that." She went on, not wishing to sound as if she was too self-obsessed and instead opting to turn the attention back to Alaina. "May I ask what you do for work? With a body like that I imagine it must be something impressive."

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:16 am

Alaina smiled a large, toothy grin as Avril informed her that she was a wrestler. Despite making a splash according to her, Alaina hadn't quite heard of her. When she asked what Alaina did, the smile didn't disappear. "I do the same thing you do. I did have the Entropy title for a while but just lost that at Avalanche." The mention of her title loss did lead to the grin fading away. "Been there since mid-2014. "Amazon" Alaina Sanders. I've... ah, hit a bit of a rough patch lately though so I wouldn't be surprised if ya hadn't heard of me." Alaina added.

She did perk up a bit though and looked back at Avril. "How many matches have ya had? I bet ya slammed around and surprised quite a few ladies bigger than you are huh?" Alaina asked, genuinely interested to hear how Avril had been doing thus far.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:01 am

Avril's cheeky smile only grew larger once Alaina told her that she was in the same profession as the nerd, however happy soon switched to awe struck as Alaina revealed that she had previously been the Entropy champion! The fact that she had lost it or that she hadn't been having the best time recently did not effect the young tinkerers opinion! She was sitting down in one of her favourite pastimes speaking in a friendly fashion with a past champion! She had so many things she needed to ask, and quickly!

"Not that many, debut match was basically a prank the AFW officials managed to play on me, and I am scheduled into a match where I think I might die. But wow! I don't think I matter much right now! Entropy champion!" Avril spoke out in an excited stream of rapidly connected words, casually mulling over her dangerous up and coming match in favour to carry on talking about Alaina instead. "How the heck did you lose the belt?! Surely no wrestler could have taken you out fair and square?!"

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:48 pm

Alaina looked at her curiously. "You think you might die? Who are you facing and do you want help training?" Alaina asked suddenly looking concerned. Maybe Avriil was just in a tough match, or maybe the powers that be scheduled her against a monster in the ring. Both were equally plausible given Alaina's own relationship with management.

Alaina looked down a moment then back up. "Valley Doll beat me clean. She was my second match in Friction and she won when I was a rookie. I gave her the title match to show everyone that I could beat her. I defended the thing five times in a year against nasty women but she still got me. 2-0 against the amazon, Valley can now flaunt that little record against me if she so desires but she is a good person."

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum