by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 197 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 196 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Conventions And Coincidences.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Conventions And Coincidences. - Page 2 Empty Re: Conventions And Coincidences.

Post by Guest Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:42 pm

"Uhh... Once again bear with me here, this one requires a bit of explaining... So if you hadn't guessed it I'm a bit of a nerd, got the intelligence to go with it to. I'm an inventor by nature and constantly build a bunch of things which help me out in a match, I'm certainly not the strongest so it's a pretty decent equaliser." Avril started off her explanation, having to think for a moment to recall exactly what happened before relaying it to Alaina. "Now I was backstage putting together something special when this crazy chick called Isa Kubota went ballistic on me, turns out she hates weaponry in the ring and everything to do with it, and seeing that I build it, you get the picture." The tinkerer continued with a sigh on the end, moving her elbow off of the table to finish. "She challenged me to a no disqualification match and my pride told me I couldn't back down, now I'm stuck in a match without rules against somebody who is very clearly stronger than me and wants me destroyed." With a realisation Avril gently rubbed her chin for a moment in thought. "Training would be great, but the match is tomorrow, so that doesn't leave much time before she publicly executes me."

After her long explanation Avril let out another deep sigh, able to sympathise with Alaina's woes, adjusting her glasses before she started talking again. "Valley Doll? Eh, she sounds like a tool. I'll make sure to keep an eye out for her, and if I ever end up against her I'll say, 'This is for Alaina!' or something heroic of that nature."  

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:20 am

Alaina nodded and looked Avril over. Alaina herself viewed matches as contests of skill without the use of tools or anything. However, brainpower was a skill as well. Alaina kept eye contact as Avril spoke. "Well, good luck I hope you can pull out the win." Alaina said.

Alaina chuckled a bit at her reaction to Val. "She is a great wrestler and she beat me twice plain and simple but if ya want to do the callout like a hero in the ring I won't stop ya." Alaina said with a wink. "Like... what sort of tools do ya make for a match? I am curious and never heard of that before."

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:33 am

"Yeah me to. But I'll be perfectly honest and say that I haven't got a good feeling about the entire thing." Avril admitted heavy-heatedly once Alaina wished her luck with the up and coming match, the tinkerer not having the highest of hopes of coming out of the match in one piece, or with all of her blood still inside of her body.

What did manage to get her to perk up with a positive look though, was Alaina's question about what sort of tools she built to go into matches, which was something that she always loved to explain. "Oh I build a load of them, but for the purpose of not droning on forever I'll highlight some of my personal favourites." Avril spoke out enthusiastically, having to think on exactly which devices were her favourites before informing Alaina. "Miniature taser pen, sticky foam capsules, attachable vibrate pads, they're all pretty effective."  

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:49 pm

Alaina raised an eyebrow and looked over at Avril. "That is cool and all for hardcore stuff, but isn't that cheating in a standard match? I thought wrestling was about trying to make the most of your ability inside the ropes to come out on top?" Alaina said with a shrug.

"What type of matches do you usually train for?" She asked out of curiosity. Maybe this was a hentai thing? Alaina never did any of that stuff so for those matches maybe taser pens were normal?

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum