Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 229 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 229 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Cecilia Northman Vs. Misaki Toyoda: III - I Quit Match

2 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Cecilia Northman Vs. Misaki Toyoda: III - I Quit Match - Page 7 Empty Re: Cecilia Northman Vs. Misaki Toyoda: III - I Quit Match

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:09 pm

Cecilia winced and whined as she was firmly trapped in that sleeper hold mixed in what that painful nostril pulling. Sure this wasn't a match with any real rules...but Misaki was really pulling out all the stops it seemed. The blond powerhouse gasped out, her face going red as she remained in the painful and constricting submission hold.

Sweat dropped from her chin down onto the mat as she was pulled up further and further. " Gkh..." Cecilia snarled out in frustration as she would bring her hands up, one hand going for Misaki's brown bangs and the other moving to try and throw a punch up towards Misaki's face! It would be an awkward punch but she attempted to have it hit square on Misaki's face and keep punching until the Berserker ace let her go!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Cecilia Northman Vs. Misaki Toyoda: III - I Quit Match - Page 7 Empty Re: Cecilia Northman Vs. Misaki Toyoda: III - I Quit Match

Post by Teenwrestler Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:17 pm

Misaki had to do much more than just technical wrestling to win this match. It was an I quit match and Cecilia had a aura of arrogance within her, making it hard for her to submit let alone say the words " I Quit". As such, Misaki had to do all she could and parted from her usually clean wrestling maneuvers.

Misaki kept pushing her head backwards, stretching Cecilia's neck which allowed for a better grip on the sleeperhold. Misaki kept asking her opponent to tap out but Cecilia would not respond, instead her hand went up to Misaki's long brown hair, grabbing them as she pulled her head close to Cecilia's before launching a punch at her face at an awkward angle. "Owwww!
Urggh...."
Misaki cried out from getting struck right in the cheek and then the jaw. There is nothing to it, it was a straight up closed fist which really hit the Ace hard. A couple more punches to her face was all it took to make Misaki release her opponent as she fell to her side, clutching her face.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:28 pm

Cecilia hammered punch after punch right into the lovely Misaki's pretty face, awkward punches to the face were still closed fist punches and in this match it was perfectly allowed, just like Misaki's annoying nostril clawing and pulling tactic. The Swede was finally released from Misaki's dangerous grip as she got Misaki to roll off of her and the Swede quickly started to pant and cough out against the mat.

" Gah...f-fuck..." Cecilia let out as she brought her hand up to her neck and rubbed it, she shook her head and would then roll over onto her back. Pushing herself up to a seated position as she'd look over at Misaki. She'd shake her head and start to rise up towards her knees and then her feet. Keeping her red eyes glaring at Misaki Toyoda!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:36 pm

Misaki was never the one to land punches and strikes against an opponent, she would always prefer to use her grappling and technical wrestling skills over striking and brawling. The punches really did a number on her as she was toppled off her opponent and down onto her side, clutching her face while moaning in pain.

Misaki soon rolled onto her belly and then pushed up on all fours as she glared back at Misaki, she liked the look on her opponent's face. She knew Cecilia was annoyed and perhaps even a bit nervous. Misaki licked her lips then wiped the sweat off her forehead before pushing up on her feet.

"Is that it huh? the mighty Cecilia finally showing some signs of weakness? COME ON! I'm right here"she would goad Cecilia into rushing at her.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:38 pm

Cecilia grit her teeth and clicked her tongue as she soon got up to her feet at the same time as Misaki, hearing the pink clad wrestlers words the Swede was not going to let those words go. She gathered herself with a few quick breaths and then tried to rush forward.

Rushing forward right towards Misaki as she would try and raise her right arm and come in with a quick attempt and a nasty clothesline! Trying to hit Misaki right in her chest and take the busty Berserk Ace down to the mat! She was gonna make Misaki eat those damn words.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:01 pm

Misaki was really taunting and testing her opponent now. She slowly rose back up on her feet and taunted her opponent, trying to make Cecilia come to her and get her infuriated and cause her to slip up in her concentration. Misaki smirked as her tactic worked, she goaded Cecilia into charging at her and as she lunged in with her arm extended, it was the PERFECT chance for Misaki to pull off her special move. Misaki eye's narrowed as she waited for just the right moment, quickly side stepping Cecilia's clothesline and grabbing that extended arm as she took it with her, as she spun around behind Cecilia, wrapping the blonde's own arm around her own neck.

"Gotcha!" she said! Misaki would then use release one of her arm off Cecilia's trapped arm and grab the inside of Cecilia's left thigh as she let out a loud road and lifted the mighty Swede up off the mat! pulling her off the mat high as she sent her up and over her, Misaki's back bridged as she slammed Cecilia down on her head and neck in her Misaki Special 2. Misaki kept Cecilia in the bridged pinned position, there was no pinfalls but she asked the referee "Ask her!"she demanded to know Cecilia's decision.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:14 pm

Cecilia had been rather rash with that move and she found of why as Misaki ducked away from her clothesline, took a hold of the Swede's strong arm and wrapped it around her neck. The blond gasped out in surprise as she would look over her shoulder, down on the short woman's face, or as much of it as she could look at. The inside of her left thigh was grabbed and then she was lifted up off of the mat.

Eyes went wide and the crowd roared out in surprise and excitement as Misaki threw Cecilia through the air and slammed her straight down on her neck, shoulders and the back of her skull. " Uuugh!" Cecilia cried out in pain from the impact, her eyes looking as if they were going to bulge out of her skull. Kept in an embarrassing position by Misaki as the lovely woman then demanded the Ref-girl to ask the Swedish powerhouse....

" Do you quit Cecilia?!"
The ref-girl said as she pressed the microphone up to Cecilia's mouth, the blond murmured and growled but released no words...forcing the ref-girl to ask her again. " Do you quit?" Cecilia this time tried to bring her free arm up and swat the microphone away from her. " N-No...."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:28 pm

Misaki pulled out all the stops, she did an excellent evade and counter by dodging her opponent's clothesline and quickly turning that into her own advantage as she executed her Misaki Special 2 maneuver. The Berserk Ace was now feeling confident, she had hit Cecilia with her signature move, the crowd was on her side and she surely would pick up the victory. There was no way Cecilia could fight off from that and Misaki would keep her in this position until she would quit. Misaki gritted her teeth as she heard no response from Cecilia as she was asked to quit. Misaki did not let go, still in the bridged position despite her back killing her.

Finally, Cecilia spoke out her refusal and Misaki closed her eyes, thinking what she has to do do put the Swede out. Misaki relaxed her grip, letting her go as they both fell flat on their backs. "Heh~ you really are something, aren't you?" she would smirk as she would push up to a seated position, grabbing Cecilia by her head as she pulled her up to her feet.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:57 pm

Cecilia groaned as she was released from Misaki's hold and slumped down onto her side, panting out and shaking her head slightly. She would grit her teeth as Misaki took a hold of her long blond hair and started to pull the woman up towards her feet. Cecilia moved a hand up to Misaki's abs and pushed weakly against her.

Hearing Misaki's words the Swede would grit her teeth, pulling her hand back she'd try and throw a strong punch right at Misaki's belly button to hopefully stun the woman. Should it work, Cecilia would try and go forward and pull Misaki up onto her shoulders as she'd try and rise up to her feet! Holding Misaki in a fireman's carry position.

" Die!..."
Cecilia shouted out at the top of her lungs as she'd try and swing Misaki's legs out behind her and drop down onto her rear. Attempting to have Misaki's chin impact on the Swede's shoulder for a nasty fireman's carry stunner! The Swede's deadly finisher...Járngreipr

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:05 pm

Misaki was about to finish this woman's resistance off once and for all. She had a submission in mind and was eager to try it out, once she was about to pull the blonde up on her feet however, Cecilia was quick to counter with a slight push against her abs "Just stay down, you've wrestled a good match. Now, it's over"Misaki said trying to comfort Cecilia as she pitied the Swede's resistance.

However, that may have angered the Swede as that light push against her abs turned into a stronger punch! Misaki cried out in pain, letting Cecilia go as she backed up and doubled over. The blonde would capitalize on that by pulling Misaki up on her shoulders before shouting out and swinging Misaki's leg out behind her while dropping down on her butt, driving Misaki's chin on top of her shoulders as the Ace flopped off her shoulder and down onto her back, her arms and legs spread as she seemed KO'ed!
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next