by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 118 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 117 Guests :: 1 Bot

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Cecilia Northman Vs. Misaki Toyoda: III - I Quit Match

2 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Cecilia Northman Vs. Misaki Toyoda: III - I Quit Match - Page 2 Empty Re: Cecilia Northman Vs. Misaki Toyoda: III - I Quit Match

Post by LunarWolf Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:14 pm

With a firm hold on Misaki's hair the Swede yanked her around and threw the busty pink clad warrior down with a painful hairmare. She's raise her hand up into the air afterwards to the cheers of the crowd...the blond beauty quickly tried to reach down for Misaki. Trying to pull her up into a seated position and then move down to kneel behind her. 

The Swede would try and wrap her strong arms around the Berserker Ace's neck and try to lock in a tight sleeper hold around the woman's neck. Looking to lock off her air ways and maybe see if she couldn't put Misaki out of the fight right at the get go.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Cecilia Northman Vs. Misaki Toyoda: III - I Quit Match - Page 2 Empty Re: Cecilia Northman Vs. Misaki Toyoda: III - I Quit Match

Post by Teenwrestler Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:27 pm

Misaki wasn't off to a good start at all, despite getting a few hits she really hadn't gone past first gear as Cecilia seemed to be well on her, neutralising any effort that Misaki could come up with. After grabbing her silky hair, Cecilia tossed Misaki over her hip and down onto the Ace's back in a hairmare, Misaki let out a small grunt in pain and once again, the blonde was back on top of her as she grabbed her by the head to pull her up in a seated position while kneeling down behind her.

Once shifted up, Misaki shook her head and tried to clear her head but before she could do anything further, she felt her opponent's strong arms wrap around her neck, as Cecilia caught the Ace in a tight sleeperhold. "Mngh....*cough*" Misaki huffed and moaned, as she started to wriggle about, trying to send a quick elbow strike back towards the blonde's ribs.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:23 am

Moving down behind Misaki and wrapping her strong arms around that lovely neck and head, starting to clinch tighter and tighter with each passing second the Swede locked in a hellish sleeper hold to try and drain the Berserker Ace of her stamina and capabilities as early as she could. If she could weaken Misaki decisively early on then this wouldn't be much of a match...

Of course, weakening the skilled Misaki Toyoda wouldn't be that easy. For the Swede soon enough found herself receiving a hard elbow into her ribs, causing her to grunt out...her sleeper hold weakened but it didn't loosen completely just yet. She would try to reaffirm her hold but she was a bit slow to do so, giving Misaki an opportunity to try her hand at escaping yet again.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:36 pm

With Misaki down on her butt, she knew it wouldn't take Cecilia a second to latch onto any part of her body and transition that into a submission move. That's exactly what happened as Misaki found herself trapped in a sleephold as the mighty Swede was sapping her strength away, her strong arm squeezing her neck as Misaki was feeling light headed already, as her breathing was restricted.

Miskai was going to fight back, she had gotten too far in this grudge match to be humiliated like this. With a few elbow shots to her rib, she felt Cecilia's grip loosen up but not broken, with that- she decided to return the favour "H-have a taste *cough* of your own...medicine!" she moaned before trying to force her head forward and then fling it backwards to try and smack the back of her head against Cecilia's face!
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:59 am

Misaki's elbow had been enough to weaken the Swede's Sleeper hold which was not what the blond had wanted, she had hoped that she could have locked in this hold in and keep it locked for quite a while...maybe make this a humiliating match for Misaki Toyoda the Berserk Ace. However, that didn't seem to be the case...

As soon after he hold was weakened on the brunette, Misaki shot back her head and smacked it right up against the taller Swede's, smacking the back of her head in against Cecilia's mouth and nose. " MMph!" She groaned out loudly in pain! Falling back on her rear, her arms leaving Misaki's neck and head as her hands went up to her face to protect and hold it.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:47 pm

Misaki's elbow strike managed to weaken the Swede's Sleeper a bit. From this position, the brunette started to breathe again a little more comfortably but she still had those arms of Cecilia around her neck that she needed to totally get rid off. As soon after the hold was weakened , Misaki head shot back and smacked it right up against Cecilia's face! the back of her head struck against Cecilia's mouth and nose, causing the mighty Swede to fall back on her butt with her arms going around her face to nurse the harsh strike.

Misaki quickly scurried forward, slightly rubbing the back of her head. However, seeing the blonde like that- meant she had an opportunity now. Pushing off from her feet, the brunette ran towards the opposite ring ropes and sprung off them to run back at Cecilia as she was down on her ass, when Misaki got close enough she would try to do a low baseball slide kick aimed at the mighty Swede's breasts!
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:17 am

Cecilia had not expected that headbutt and it had caused her quite a bit of trouble right now as she was sitting back on her bum, holding her nose and mouth and groaning as well as growling out in annoyance at her pink clad rivals action. She was certainly going to pay her back for that and of course mess up the Berserk Ace as much as she could in this match but it seemed as if that would have to wait quite a bit. 

As Cecilia was about to start getting up, Misaki was already up and had started to charge right at the blond beauty. The Swede would widen her eyes as Misaki's feet dug right into her impressive chest and caused the Swede's lungs to expel a whole lot of air. " Guuh!" Cecilia flopped back onto her back with her arms moving up to cover her chest as she would gasp and cough out in pain from that baseball slide kick of MIsaki's.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:55 am

Misaki knew her headbutt probably pissed the mighty blonde off, her game plan was not only to out-wrestle the Swede but to also majorly piss her off to finish this match with the ultimate bragging rights. After seeing her down on her butt, the Ace sprung off the ropes and ran back towards the Swede who was still busy recovering, Misaki struck her opponent's breasts with a low dropkick to send her back down on her back.

Misaki quickly got up on her hands and knees as she saw Cecilia down on her back, she scurried over towards the blonde and grabbed her head to make her sit up on her butt once again. Misaki got back up on her feet and moved behind Cecilia, looking to drop down on her knee and strike her opponent's back with a knee drive in her back before pressing her knee against her mid-back for her next course of action. Misaki could cup her fingers around her opponent's chin and pull back, making her knee grind against Cecilia's back to really cause her some back-ache!

"Say it!" she demanded as she viciously pulled Cecilia chin back.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:39 am

Downed by the sliding baseball kick to her chest the Swede grunted out in pain, shaking her head as she coughed out from the impact, she groaned and started to try and push herself up towards a seated position but as she was in the process of doing so the Berserk Ace decided to help her along. Pulling the Swede up towards her rear and then dropped down and drove her knee right into the spine of the Swede. 

Cecilia gasped out in pain her back arching out as it caused her impressive chest to puff out. The blond then felt Misaki's hands around her chin and that knee digging into her back still as she was pulled into a painful hold, she tried to twist from left to right but it didn't help...and then proceed to bring her hands up to Misaki's to start to try and pry the hands of her brunette rival off of her. 

" N-no..." Cecilia growled out as she tried to pry those hands off of her and start to free herself from the woman's painful hold! She was for damn sure nowhere near giving up, but this hold was annoying and causing her a fair bit of pain right now.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:37 pm

After sliding in with that baseball kick to her opponents chest the Ace pulled the blonde up to a a seated position before driving her knee right into the spine of the Swede. Misaki gritted her teeth and pulled her opponent back viciously, looking to really make her knee grind against her opponents back to make her chest puff out while she stretched her body back via grip on her chin.

Misaki asked her opponent to quit to patronise her, knowing full well the blonde would not give up so easily. "Tsk! Stubborn huh?" she exclaimed as she tried to fight off her opponents struggle as she felt her fingers being pried off the Swede's chin!
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next